Breaking point

Let it go

***Cold outside? Here's an update to warm you up...

 

"Chan Young, wanna hang out? Eunji called her bestfriend.

""Wrong  timing girl, I'm going to Pyeongchang to check out the set up for the activity  next week" Chan Young answered.

"Oh.. Really? Can I tag along? I miss skiing."

"I'm  on my way. Wanna come and will hit the slope tonight?"

"Be there before you knew it."

"Are you going to drive?"

"I guess I am. Gotta hang up. I'll  see you later." Eunji hang up.

"What's  up?" Chan young hugged his bestfriend.

"Bored and I want to hang out with you."

"oh... The last time I knew when you're  bored, you always  go around buildings and studying them."

"I'm  really bored after the long rest. I'm  done with the first project I had and am working in a production."

"and you're  still bored?" Chan Young raised his brows. "Jung Eunji,  tell me what's  really going on?"

"How's the project going?" Eunji evaded the question.

"The boss sent me to check on the lightings. It's  all good. Okay tell me what's going on? "  Chan Young  didn't let her off.

"and I  told you, there's  nothing going on." Eunji answered. Both arrived top for their initial descend.

""Fine I'll  let it go this time but we need to talk when we get back to Seoul." Chan young  dismissed the topic knowing that her friend wouldn't  budge anyways. "any..." Chan young tested his skis. "Isn't  that Gdragon?"

Eunji  turned her head 360 degree to the direction where Chan Young was looking.

"That's  him. What is he doing in a public... Is he looking at our direction." Chan Young said.

"Huh..." Eunji turned to the direction where Jiyong was. Her eyes widened.. He's  walking towards them. "Let's  go." she tried to descend but Chan Young pulled her back.

"Jung Eunji."

Eunji and Chan Young  turned where the voice came from.

"Jung Eunji? " Chan Young  turned to Eunji.

"Huh?" Eunji tried  to looked innocent  but Chan Young  was frowning at her.

"Eunji, is there something you need to tell me?"Chan Young glared at her.

"I... Uhm.."

"Jung Eunji," Jiyong  was just few meters away from them

"Kwon Jiyong? !" Chan Young  exclaimed.."What are you doing here?,

"Chan Young -ah, I'll talk to you later.." her voice went soft.

"No. We're  going to talk right now." Chan Young  insisted. "Kwon Jiyong, you come with me. Girl, we'll  see you at your suite." he took off his goggles and started walking out. Eunji and Jiyong  silently  followed him. "People are staring at us. You go ahead. We'll  see you later."

"But..."Eunji

"You're  worried I'll  hit him. Girl, I  don't  want to have a criminal record. "

Eunji turned to Jiyong. Jiyong smiled. Eunji walked towards the hotel direction while the two  boys goes the opposite direction.

"I'm  not going to ask you anything until I hear from Eunji." Chan Young said.

"I totally understand that." Jiyong replied.

They continued walking and used the side entrance  to  get in the hotel.

Eunji was waiting by the door.

Chan Young  walked in and pulled Eunji to the bedroom leaving the door open. "okay.start.dont skip a single thing." he sat at the bed.

Eunji sighed. It's a long story."

"cut it short then."

"we just  end up dating. We were  officially  dating since I came back from my trip to the US. We've  been dating for 3 months now. I..."

"What I wanted to know how and why you... Okay I understand  that you don't  want it publicize but why you didn't  tell me? Who else knows about your relationship?"

"It's  complicated.  my sister, my doc, s and his CEO."

Chan  Young  breathed deeply. "Why is he here looking for you and publicly?"

"Some misunderstanding.."Eunji  answered. “We had some kind of fight..”

 "Okay. We'll talk again next time. Looks like it's  something important  or he wouldn't  be coming. And you better fix that misunderstanding. I expect  a detailed explanation next time."  Chan Young  got up and walked out of the room with Eunji following.   “Kwon Jiyong, Lee Chan Young,” Chan Young introduced himself and extended his arms. Jiyong got up and accepted the hand shake. “We still have to talk but not now. Kwon Jiyong, I  really want to punch you right now for hurting my best friend but... I'll save it. You hurt my best friend. That I’m sure. I don’t care if you’re Gdragon but if you hurt my best friend once more time…I’m going to kill you.” He glared at Jiyong.

“I love your bestfriend. I’ll never hurt her,” Jiyong replied.

“Never?” Chan Young turned to him and said with sarcasm. “She won’t be in this mountain if you didn’t hurt her. .” Chan Young turned to Eunji. “Girl, give me a call if you need help.”

“Hmm,” Eunji nodded and closed the door. “What brought you here? No.. How did you even found out I’m here?”

“I have my ways. Eunji, I’m so sorry.” Jiyong looked up at her.

 

~~~flashback~~~~

 Because Jiyong promised that he'll come home as soon as the concert is done, Eunji prepared something to surprise him. She finished  the layout earlier than she expected that's why she had free time to do something for Jiyong. She's been contemplating about the past. Although they fought like cat and dog on the early part, Jiyong had been a huge help to her. He'd been always there for her. So she thought she could do something to thank him. Since she can't cook, she decided to find something in the internet. She made a Jell- O of all the color of the Bigbang's MADE album and delicately carved the letter on each color. She decorated it with flowers and made it perfect for the perfectionist leader. But no one arrive to admire her work. One day. Two days.  Then she left Jiyong's apartment.

Jiyong arrived the next day and found the jelly sitting in the table. Molded. He called Eunji but got no answer. She even called Ha Eun but her sister said Eunji haven't contacted her. Jiyong was out of his wit and was in deep . It's the first time that Eunji did something for him and he screwed up. He forgot about his promise to come home right away. He was crying when he can't find her. He spend the whole day trying to find a trace of where Eunji is. Then the heaven answered his prayers.

"Hyung, wanna go snow boarding?" Seungri called.

"Maknae, I don't have time for now. Did Eunji by chance contacted you?"

"Huh? Don't tell me you had another... Ya! Hyung! Stop treating noona...Hyung, you will never win noona's heart if you keep treating her that way." the maknae scolded him.

"How am I treating her? I'm treating her super special. It's just that I screwed this time." Jiyong confessed.

"What? What do you mean you screwed up?"
"Eunji left and I can't reach her." Jiyong answered.

Seungri made a deep breath. "Hyung, just once. Just this time but no more next time. I think Noona's in Pyeongchang. I saw a post just now and she was tagged in instagram. Looks like they up there skiing."

"Are you sure?" Jiyong wiped his tears.

"Hmm. I'll send you the link. Hyung, Please make it up."

"Thanks V. I owe you. Got to go."

~~~~~~~~~~

“Kwon, you’re making things harder. See now, you coming here got me into a difficult spot. My bestfriend didn’t know about it and now I have to give an explanation how….”Eunji shook her head.

“Eunji, I’m sorry.” Jiyong’s tone was down to begging. “I got carried away. After our TV appearances in Tokyo, the group decided to party since our next tour will still be in 2 weeks. I… I forgot..”

“You forgot about me. You forgot your promise that you’ll come home as soon as the concert is done. Kwon, I waited.” Eunji started to cry. “I waited  and waited. I waited for 2 freakin days! Because you promised that you’ll come home!” she was shouting.

“Babe, calm down.. I Know. I know. I’m sorry. Please..”

“I shouldn’t have believed you!” she was still shouting. “You liar!”

“Babe.. please. calm down. can you not shou...Eunji-ah, I'm sorry..…”
“You promised you’ll come home.” She calmed down a bit. "I waited for two ing days… and then I saw in the news that you were out partying with your ex… or maybe not ex.”

“Eunji, Kiko and I are over. We just have common friends. You have to understand that.” Jiyong explained.

Eunji shook her head. “You know what she did to me and you still hangs out with her,” Eunji shouted. “You never cared for my feeling!” her voice became louder.

“Babe..please stop shouting. It will..” Jiyong was worried what will happen if she kept on shouting. But Eunji was still shouting. “Eunji, please.” He was down on his knees and was crying begging for Eunji to calm down.

“You’re always a jerk! Can’t you see… Can’t you… Kwon… I expected you’ll come home and I was hurt.” She continued shouting in between her cries. “I hate you!” she stood up and pushed Jiyong and he slid back few feet away. “You hurt me Kwon Jiyong. Can’t you see??!! I’m starting to like you!!! And you just crushed everything. Dammit!!” she screamed. She sat down and covered her face with her two hands.

Jiyong who was leaning on the wall gaped at her. Shocked. He was staring at her for few second and then it hit him what  Eunji just said. He crawled and was still on his knees. He gently took off Eunji’s hands and held them tightly as he looked straight into her face. “Eunji…Babe.” He can’t control himself and bawled. He pulled Eunji and hugged him. Both were crying. “Oh my God  Babe,” he was kissing the top of her head and tightened his hug. He loosened his arms and made a space between them. His tears were still rolling down his cheeks but he didn't care at all. He looked at Eunji lovingly. “Jung Eunji, Thank you very much.”

Eunji just stayed silent.

“Babe, I’m really sorry. Please.. please forgive me. You know that .. Forget it.. Eunji-ah..I..  don’t know what to say but thank you.” Jiyong hauled her up off the couch and carried her to the bed.

Eunji pulled the covers and covered her head. She was embarrassed of her confession.

Jiyong backhugged her. “Eunji, there’s nothing to be ashame of. I am beyond ecstatic. You just don’t know how happy I am."

 

 

Happy Valentines day!!!❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💟💞💝 loads of love!!! Enjoy the day!