Bestfriend meets the boyfriend

Let it go

"I'm surprised, your boyfriend didn't buy you a house or a bigger apartment," Min Jung joked as they enter Eunji's apartment.

"You think I will accept even he will? You know me well." Eunji offered the couch to Min Jung.

"Same old Eunji. No changes." Min Jung looked around. "Almost the same since the last time I came."

"I don't have time to change or redecorate. So how long will you be staying?"

"Three weeks. We're  staying in a hotel for 3 days and we're going to spend a week each to our grand parents. I also have to visit Min Soo's family. You know,"

"Let's have another dinner before you leave.  A house dinner. Here. Like here." Eunji laughed. She knew well that Min Jung had started married life and starting to learn domestic chores. It's not that they are spoiled. They can't cook. They're bad at it. "What? We can order."

"Let's just eat out." Min Jung concluded. "So does Jiyong comes here often?"

"Not much. I kinda live at his. It nearer to my work place. I come home if we fight. You know. That's why it's nice to have your own place." Eunji laughed.

"You're living together?" Min Jung gawked at her bestfriend. "No kidding?! Jung Eunji? You're.... how do I say it? Enamored? Wow! Jung Eunji, I am sooo.."

"Disappointed?" Eunji's face dropped.

"Disappointed?" Min Jung brows creased. "What do you mean.... Ya! I mean...." She laughed loudly. "I am sooooo proud of you! You surprised me! You finally came out of your comfort zone." She threw herself to her. "When you told me over the phone, I really can't believe it. I mean...The Gdragon?"

"I am still comprehending." Eunji laughed too. "Sometimes, I thought I am dreaming and then he comes infront of me. It's like a dream. You know.'

"You're such a lucky girl. So any development? What are your plans. I read somewhere about the group's plan to enlist."

"He proposed on my birth..."

"he proposed?!!!" Min Jung got up from the couch. "When? Oh.. your birthday? and then? So you're engaged?"

"Oh.. please you'll be the first to know or maybe second,"

"Ya! Jung Eunji, tell me you are because I can't jump right now."

"Nope. Not yet."

"Not yet? So when are you accepting the proposal? It's been months. My God Eunji, men can't wait."

"My Jiyong can wait. He.."

"What did you just say?" Min Jung chuckled. "My Jiyong? Oh my gosh!!! Why didn't we have this experience when we were younger?"

"So it will be a sweet experience now that we're grown up." the ever poetic Eunji said.

Min Jung sank back to the couch. "I wish I can sleep over. You have thousand to tell me about your relationship. Oh... That must be him," the bell rang.

"That jerk, he knows the pass."

"Jerk. Jung Eunji," Min Jung's voice was in a warning tone. "Not nice."

"No. I mean. He can come in on his own." Eunji tried to explain.

"Even so. He knew you have a company. It's being polite. Come on Miss Jung."

Eunji ignored her and went to open the door. "You know the code."

Jiyong just smiled and peck Eunji's fore head.

"Kim Min Jung, meet the fuzziest yet sweetest guy ever, Kwon Jiyong. Well after the men in my life." Eunji started the introduction and laughed. "Kwon Jiyong, best girlfriend in the world. She won't think twice to kill you if it takes."

"Oh my God! Jung Eunji... you never changed. What kind of introduction was that?" Min Jung laughed.

Jiyong handed her the flowers. "It's nice to meet you,"

"Oh.. Thank you. It's nice to meet you too. Actually, it's a privileged to meet Gdragon." Min Jung beamed. "It's really nice to meet you Kwon Jiyong."

Jiyong was silent after the introduction.

"Eunji barely told me about your relationship. It's hard to talk in the phone. So how did you guys met? I can't imagine how this shell girl met the famous Kwon Jiyong."

"Because of his ego," Eunji answered.

Min Jung's brows raised. "Jinnie, Stop it will you."Min Jung warned Eunji.

"What? it's true. He won't accept an ordinary electrician saved his ."

Jiyong just kept smiling.

"Are you just shy now?" Min Jung looked at Jiyong.

"Believe me, he's shy. That's Kwon Jiyong. His charisma and presence in stage is Gdragon." Eunji explained.

"Wow! Nice to know. So Jiyong, how was Eunji so far. I know she's not the .."

"Kim Min Jung, you're my best friend. Don't forget that." Eunji eyed Min Jung.

"We didn't start good actually. We're like cat and dog fighting. It was a challenge. I never expect I'll fall deeply inlove with your bestfriend. It's like we're really destined."

Min Jung can't help from smiling while Jiyong was relating their story. "Jiyong, you just have to be patient with this girl. I've known her for years and it's not easy. Even me as her best friend. It won't be easy."

"I know what you mean," Jiyong chuckled.

"Are you two ganging up on me now," Eunji eyed the two. "Kim Min Jung, it's past 12. Wanna call So Young?" he changed the topic.

"Oh.... already. She's grown up. I have to go. I already met your boyfriend. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course." Eunji answered.

"We'll drop you," Jiyong offered.

"Ohhhh..." Min Jung became excited. "So I'll get the chance to ride to the famous bentley or lamb?"

"Oh... I brought the Maybach. Eunji doesn't like my cars in her neighborhood" Jiyong said.

"It's expensive for this neighborhood. hello." Eunji rolled her eyes.

"We can drop the maybach and switch to the lamborghini." Jiyong suggested.

"Alright. Can we just drive around. Just to feel the great Gdragon's lamborghini." Min Jung was squealing already.

"Ya! Kim Min Jung. You are soooo..."

"Beautiful." Min Jung cut her. " And lovable. I know that. Let's go."

Eunji just sighed in defeat.

"No kidding." Min Jung commented.

"Whaat?" Eunji laughed.

Min Jung stared at Jiyong  tying the lace of Eunji's shoes.

Eunji chuckled. "He takes care of me."

"Babe, are you sleeping at my place?"

"Hmmm... I have to be at the office early." Eunji answered.

"Laptop? Your purse and work bag?" Jiyong doubled checked Eunji.

It's Min Jung turn to chuckle. "You two are just way too cute looking married couple. Why don't you just two get married."

"You can help me to convince your bestfriend." Jiyong winked at Min Jung.

"Damn! If am not married... I'd fall for you," Min Jung laughed.

"Please. I know how you're so head over heels to your husband."

The two girls sat at the back making Jiyong as the driver. "Don't you want to go clubbing? It's the hour," Jiyong suggested.

"Mr, you know I'm not a party animal. What made you think my best friend is?" Eunji answered.

"Jung Eunji. Now You're being too much now. Can you at least respect your boyfriend. Talk nicely at least."

"Miss Kim. He knew me well to come to this point," Eunji defended herself. "Wanna go for a drink? No I mean... you know.... have at least look around. We're not getting drunk."

"Sure but you know I am cannot drink any alcohol." Min Jung agreed.

"Cool. My friends are at the club right now. There are lots of hot men in there."

"Are you instigating that I commit adultery and your girlfriend to cheat on you. Me, I can't do it but I don't know of your girlfriend. Don't try to commit suicide when that happens," Min Jung joked.

"You can drive," Jiyong offered when they arrived at Jiyong's place to switch cars.

Eunji was staring at Jiyong. "You are letting my besfriend drive your lamborgini and you haven't offered me yet? I am sooo hurt." Eunji made a dramatic clutch to her chest.

"Babe, you just started driving not too long ago and you know you can always drive it. Your best friend is here for a visit. Give her a chance," Jiyong explained.

"Jung Eunji. Stop being a baby. It's once in a life time that I'll be driving a lamborgini." Min Jung pouted.

"Because, he never offered me to drive this car," Eunji still pouting and sat at the passenger's."

"Thanks Kwon Jiyong." Min Jung buckled herself.

The three drove to the club that Jiyong mentioned. Jiyong separated himself. Min Jung and Eunji  claimed a far corner table. They watched the floor goes alive.

"What's holding you to accept his proposal. I can see that you love him so much." Min Jung handed their orders to the server.

"I don't know. I think I need an assurance. What if he will just change and..." Eunji don't know how to explain it to her bestfriend.

"Best, he loves you more than anything in this world. Think about how he sacrificed things for you. Do you think he will go to that extent if he only wants to date you? Girl, wake up. He wants to spend his life with you."

"I don't know. I... I really haven't told him I love him."

"Whaaaat??!" Min Jung nearly choked from her drink. "You're kidding me Miss Jung. Poor Jiyong. Ya, let go of your pride okay. If he gets tired of you he might just leave you."

Eunji sighed. "Best, I love him so much but I don't know. I can't get myself to admit it to him verbally that I love him."

"Oh my God," Min Jung palms head. "You're sooooo hopeless."