The proposal

Let it go

Eunji breathe in relief when the concert ended without the boys spouting anything about her birthday. "Good job guys!" she bowed at the production crew and walked her way to the back stage.

The boys weren't at the room yet. She sat down and called her sister. "Unnie, for real. You didn't even called to greet me?"  she pouted.

"Sorry Jinnie. I have something going on. I'll make it up next week end. Jisung and I are coming to Seoul." Ha Eun apologized.

"Hmmmm... How's everything?"

"Jinnie-ah, I'll see you next week and don't worry about me. How was your birthday? Did the dragon got you something expensive?" Ha Eun teased.

"He didn't get me anything. The four got me some expensive stuffs though."

"Owwwss? The Gdragon? comeon. Did he get you a car?"

"Unnie!" Eunji shouted. "That's too much. I'll see you next week." she hang up before her sister makes another joke. Just in time the boys came in.

"Oh.... You stayed." Seungri teased.

"Your leader will go berserk." Eunji said cooly.

"What? Jung Eunji, are you trying to make me look bad infront of my members?" Jiyong sat down on the couch

"Hyung, we know you're crazy when it comes to noona," Seungri teased further.

"Good job guys," Jiyong picked his bag. "Babe, the boys said we'll just go for quick dinner."

"I already had a reservation at Se7en hyung's restaurant. Some of the crews are heading there so don't worry." Seungri said.

"Let's go. No need to shower up," TOP said.

"Babe, you're coming with me." Jiyong started to the door. "See you there guys."

Eunji followed Jiyong out. "Should we ask Seungri to come with us. It will be suspicious coming in there with just the two of us,"

Jiyong eyed her. He went back to the dressing room and called Seungri.

"Third wheel," Seungri whistled as he put his seatbelt on.

 

"What did the guys got you for your birthday?" Jiyong handed the gift bag to Eunji.

"My gosh! Expensive stuffs. I wanted to return it."

"Don't worry about those. They are rich to even buy you a whole wardrobe. Why don't you take a rest. I'll prepare the jacuzzi."

"Jacuzzi? It's 11 for God sake. I do not even have the strength to shower. I wanna sleep now. I had a busy day."

"It's perfect to relax your body. Be back." Jiyong disappeared to the bed room.

Eunji opened the gift bags again. She shook her head. "These boys are so rich. And the dragon didn't get me anything?" she wondered. "God! I hope it's not something expensive as well. jeez! These idols"

"Comeon. Go relax. You deserve it," Jiyong pulled Eunji from sitting.

"Okay. Okay." Eunji walked by herself to the bedroom. There's her swimming suit in the bed with her robe. She grabbed them and walked to the bathroom. She closed it behind her. She covered . The bathroom was dimly lighted with lots of candles lighted around. Even the aromatic scent in the air made her speechless. "Kwon Jiyong." she murmured. She changed to swimsuit and dipped into the jacuzzi.

"babe," There was a knock at the door. "You all set? Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." she answered and lowered her body. The water's up to her neck.

 Jiyong came in with a glass of wine and a miniature cake. "Happy Birthday Jung Eunji. It's not yet 12. It's still your birthday."

Eunji was dumbstruck.  She stared at Jiyong.

"Touched?"

She chuckled and smiled. "Very much. Thank you Mr. Kwon Jiyong." she blew the candle.

Jiyong handed her the wine. "To you. May you have more success and life," he offered a toast.

"Thank you."

"Can I join you?" Jiyong grinned.

"The tub can even accommodate 4. I don't see why not."

Jiyong place his glass on the side and took off his clothes. He's only with his boxer shorts and he jumped into the tub.

"Seriously Kwon Jiyong?" Eunji eyed her.

"Feels good." Jiyong lowered himself. "So... any wish for your birthday,"

Eunji pursed her lips. "To live a long life."

Jiyong laughed. "Nice." Jiyong checked his phone. "15 minutes left on your birthday,"

"Wake me up after an hour." Eunji folded her arms and used it as a pillow.

Jiyong moved to her side and reached the white rose behind Eunji.

                 "Jung Eunji,

                My courage to face each day ebb once in a while

                But I know I can make it when I see you smile.

                You can tell me of the thousand things you dream about.

                You can lean on me when you're feeling down and out.

                I'll be there to share with you every good and bad time. Jiyong sang.

                "Jung Eunji," he popped the box open. "Please be my wife."

Eunji's eyes went wild. She tried to moved back but there wasn't space for her. She ended slipping down. Her hand tried to find something to held on to. She was bowled over. Speechless.

"Babe, I'm not asking you to answer me now. I want to let you know how serious I am."

"Ji..yong.. Kwon.. Ji..I..." she stammered. "Are you kneeling again infront of me," she doesn't know what to say.

"Nope. I'm swimming towards you," Jiyong managed to pull a joke.

Speechless, she threw herself to Jiyong. Her both arms went around his neck and buried her face at the crook of his neck. She withdraws and looked at Jiyong in the eyes. "Kwon Jiyong, are you trying to make me fall for you?" she whisped.

Jiyong giggled. "Are you starting to fall inlove with me now?"

Eunji pushed him and breathed deeply. "Not yet. And this not be one of your pranks because.... hey...did you took it seriously when I told you to propose with a ring?" she remembered how she joked when Jiyong mentioned it randomly not long ago.

"No. I really planned to propose to you. I am serious in making you my wife."

Eunji turned to the side. She picked her glass and drank the wine bottoms up. She blow air from . "Kwon Jiyong, I am really thankful that you're always by myside. I am elated when you started to give me the attention. This.... this.. You proposing will get every fans of your to kill me. I am beyond proud. Exultant. I really don't know what to say. I am not saying I am rejecting you, I'll keep this ring and wear it when I am fully decided if I really want an ready  to marry you. " She paused and breathed soundly. "Kwon Jiyong, I know you love me..uh... much, but uhm... "

Jiyong cut her.  "Stop." He's scared of the next phrase. "Come here," she pulled Eunji. The ring and proposal was forgotten.She was sitting  infront of him in between his legs. His both arms s around her waist. Eunji leaned support on his chest. "I'm satisfied with this. We can be like this all the time. I have no complains."

Eunji played with Jiyong's fingers. "I read about you being a sweet person. Seungri even mentioned in one interview. Ah," she turned and looked at Jiyong's face. "Sol mentioned in an interview that you take care of your girlfriends. I thought those were just write up. There were even write up, how you pamper Seungri."

"Oh...I love the maknae but not on the level everybody's thinking. And what do you mean girlfriends? I only had girlfriend one at a time. Don't listen to Seungri. His mouth is full of lies,"

"So I shouldn't have listened when he was stubbornly telling me how you love me? Hmmm?"

"Aish... Babe, stop being unreasonable." Jiyong pouted.

"hmm...ahm.... I hope you won't get offended." Eunji was hesitant.

"Abut what?" Jiyong played with her hair.

"You tatoos. You have lots. I don't have anything against tatoos but uhmmm... Your body 's nearly covered. Don't they hurt when you get them?"

"Of course it hurts." Jiyong laughed. "Hmmmm... There's always a story behind my tatoos. I'll most likely be getting one after you accept my proposal."

"Seriously, Kwon Jiyong. You're the most romantic person person I ever met..."

"Thank you." Jiyong cut her.

"Next to Chan Young." Eunji giggled. " Dad's my number one and there's Jisung oppa and Chan Young. That makes you forth."

"What? Ya.. Can you at least make your fiancé  happy by saying he's the most romantic."

"Correction, you just proposed and I didn't say anything." Eunji interject.

"Hmmm....It's 30 past 12. We'd better get you to bed. Are you going early tomorrow?"

"Oh....I need to finish a lay out of an apartment building." she nodded.

Jiyong stood up. He reached for the robe and handed it to Eunji. "You wash up first."

"Jiyong," Eunji turned as she stepped out of the jacuzzi.

Jiyong didn't want to look at her. He doesn't like it when Eunji calls him on his first name. "It's always a serious and not a good thing comes up after that.

"Kwon Jiyong, you're admirable."

Jiyong raised brows. His eyes followed Eunji to the shower room.

                                          -fin-

a/n: Thank you dear readers and subscribers for making this my most viewed and subcribed story. Shoot me a comment.

Until then. Ja' ❤💙💚💛💜