Happy Birthday Kwon Jiyong!

Let it go

Eunji  grabbed her phone with the first ring. She set an alarm 30 minutes before the sunrise. She was already decided not to climb the mountain. She put on her sweater and went down the kitchen. She already familiarized herself with the cafe the night before. She made a latte and set it at the table. She went back to the room and the light. No reaction from Jiyong.

"Mr. Kwon Jiyong. Rise and Shine." She started showering him with kisses  on his face.

"Hmmmm.. Babe," Jiyong pulled Eunji back to the bed.

Eunji struggled freed herself from Jiyong. She  threw the sweater to Jiyong.

"Are we going for the hike?"Jiyong put on the sweater.

Eunji  pulled  Jiyong and pushed him outside."We're  going to wait for the sun to come up.. I'll  be back." She left Jiyong and came back with two mug off latte. She set the tray at the table and sat beside Jiyong at the couple couch. She pulled the blanket and snuggled herself to Jiyong..

"Babe...you're. ."

"Shhhh... Let's  just stay like this and wait for the sun.... there... it's  magnificent  isn't it?" Eunji  looked at Jiyong who was still blankly staring at her.  "Kwon Jiyong, " she shifted that they're  facing each other. Eunji  was sitting in an Indian sit while  Jiyong  was comfortably seated with crossed legs. His body just turned to face Eunji. "Kwon Jiyong, I'm honored to be your Mrs. Kwon Jiyong. That is if the question still stands." Eunji  grinned and raised her hand with the ring Jiyong gave her on her birthday when he proposed. "I love you to death." She reached up and kissed him on the lips. "Happy Birthday  my Kwon Jiyong.."

Jiyong  went speechless. He  couldn't  say anything. He took  Eunji's  both hand and held it tightly.  "Eunji-ah, I... "

"I'm  sorry. It took me longer to make up my mind," Eunji  cut him.

 Jiyong  took her in his arms and cried. "Thank you Eunji-ah."

Eunji  pushed him and made a gap between them. She wiped Jiyong's tears. "Happy Birthday, my love or do you prefer me calling you Kwon,"

"Whatever you're  comfortable with. I don't mind. But this is no turning back. I am going to make you Mrs. Kwon Jiyong in no time." Jiyong  answered  in between  his sobbing .

"Comeon  now. Are you that  happy  to not stop crying. I'm  officially yours now. Let's  finish the drink inside."

Jiyong hauled Eunji in a bridal style and carried her back to the room. He laid her on the bed and was on top of her. "My love Jung Eunji, thank you. This is the best birthday gift ever."

"Hmmmm..." Eunji pulled him down. "How about another birthday gift?" Eunji said in more seductive and y voice.

Jiyong gaped at Eunji. "baby?"

She reached forward and kissed him– soft and sweet. It was a pleasant, warm and beautiful kiss and she felt herself relax into it. Her heart raced as she pulled away from him.

Jiyonge lifted his head and looked at her. Even in the dimmest of lights her eyes seemed to shine. They took him, wholeheartedly, all of him. They took every bit of his attention, swallowing him up. Even if at that moment if a meteor hit the building he wouldn't have noticed. Everything was Eunji. Eunji was everything.
He leaned closer to her, his face just inches from her. Tingles ran down his spine and he heard the rushing noise of his own blood. He held his breath. He tilted his head, angled so that their mouths would fit together. Their lips touched just for a moment. He pulled back, his breath rasping

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. He kissed her  til' she couldn't breathe. He released her lips and stared at her lovingly.

She grabbed him by the neck and launched herself at him, their noses bumping before their lips touched. But when the kiss started it was like dynamite exploding. He pulled her close to him, holding her around her waist and then entwining his fingers with her hair. His body was hot against hers, his chest still heaving. She felt his heart beating beneath his clothes. It excited her. That feeling of freedom multiplied by a billion until she felt so alive she could burst…

Eunji became bolder. She brought her lips down onto his but reluctantly pull away, to see his reaction. He blinks and his body comes her way, welcoming more.
She kiss him like she'd never before, taking his full lips into before tasting his tongue and letting hers rove. At first when she touched his mouth, he did nothing, waiting. Probably teasing her. So she parted his lips with her own, taking in his breath before touching the tip of her tongue to his, then pulling back slightly to nip his lower lip, pulling it gently before releasing it. The taste of his mouth was cool and sweet, a special aphrodisiac created just for her. She brushed his lips, tracing their shape, memorizing where they swelled and thinned, memorizing the way they fit against so perfectly.

She get to his tops and grab them with both hands. She pulled it up as Jiyong lifts his body in aide. Her fingers traced against the tattoos on his sides up to his nape. The arts in his body that she couldn't understand and never bear to ask what is means. But she love how it decorated his body. A smile curve in in the corner of her lips. She looked up at Jiyong resting her right hand on his chest. "I'll love you while I'm alive until my death." she allowed the tears dropped.

Jiyong kissed the tears away and with his hand on her lower back, he  wanted to crush his body against his and…just have her. The emotions were too much too handle. He kissed her, forcing himself to be gentle, and she welcomed him with a low moan, her hands traveling up his chest and twining around his neck. Her body curved into his, pressing against his chest--his waist. His hand slides from her chin to her cheek, visiting before it glides back,  wraps and  entangled to her hair. The other hand pushes on her hip. His hands run from place to place, never settling. He grips her waist, her neck, her shoulders. She flinch.

He eases away from her, his forehead pressed to her as thier breathes mingle as one.
“Is this what they call passion?”Eunji murmured.
"Hmmmm” Jiyong's lips curved and brush Eunji's briefly.
His fingers trace sparks across her arms, outlining with fire. They leave her bare limbs and curl up against the sides of her face, entwining with the ends of her hair. His body feels so warm against hers.
"It's a gift for my love." Eunji smiled.
"You alone is a gift."
Jiyong's fingers were touching her collar bones and moving to her back, gliding across the surface of her skin as it began to flush and heat.
"We’ve waited a respectable amount of time. No... I waited.... I love you. And I want you. I promise I’ll be gentle." Jiyong started kissing her again. "Do you trust me?"
"Yes," she said breathlessly.
"Then marry me." Jiyong rasped.
"Kwon...." Eunji laughed gruffly. "my love, I just accepted your proposal not even an hour ago... Of course, that means I want to marry you. It's not..."

He cut her off with his kiss, pulling her against his chest. Somehow his hands were in her hair, clutching her tightly. And then as he gently slid his hands to caress her shoulders. He nibbled her full lower lip and moaned as his tongue slowly traced the curve of .

"Let me do things the right way," he pleaded, his hands cupping her face. He rise on top of her, kissing her neck and collarbone gently. He softly bite her ear lobe, making her moan louder and faster. He releases his grip on hershoulders, and pulled down her pyjama.

Her hands in sync with thier lips, as she reaches his shorts. It's Jiyong's turn to release a moan.

Jiyong move his hand down her silky skin until it slides underneath her tops. He begins to kiss her harder and moan. Turning it up a little,  he lift up her shirt until it's completely off. He glance at her, marveling in such beauty. She willfully keeps her hands above her head, giving him permission to explore her further. Jiyong continued kissing lower and lower, resting his hands on her s. She moans more frequent.

She is completely at this point. She sits up and kissed Jiyong. “I love you my Kwon Jiyong.” she says putting her arms over his head.

Jiyong looked at her lovingly. “I love you more my Jung Eunji.” He kiss his way down until he  got at the spot that drives her wild. Every twist and jerk of her body makes him faster. Eventually she pulls his head up, telling him she's ready. "God, you're beautiful," he murmured into the curve of her neck. "Oh, God, so beautiful. So beautiful...so...hmmm." The next words were a mumble against her skin.

They were both burning and panting as their bodies collide savoring the sweetness their bodies  could offer.

Jiyong gently kissed her forehead."Babe, are you okay? Do feel sore?" he asked gently as he lifted Eunji's head and put his arms underneath.

Eunji turned and hid her face in his chest, feeling embarrassed.

"Babe, are you embarrassed just now," Jiyong teased. "Just to remind you, we're both under the sheets"

Eunji's already pink cheeks turned red.

Jiyong pulled her and made her face him. He rubbed his nose against hers. "Hmmm... come on baby love, this will be part and will be normal in our life."

Eunji gazed at Jiyong. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Jiyong started to worry.

"Why do I love you so much?"

"Well because I love you more," Jiyong grinned. "baby love, thank you for coming to my life. Thank you for loving me." It was Jiyong's turn to cry.

"Are you crying?" Eunji reached up for Jiyong face and kissed his eyes.

"I can't help it."

"Babe, I would love to see your fans reaction when they find out your such a  crybaby." Eunji tried to lighten the mood.

Jiyong gaped at Eunji.  "Wait, did you just called me babe?"

"Hmmmm...." Eunji shrugged. "I can't find the sweetest pet name for you,"

"I love you Mrs. Kwon Jiyong. Hmmmm wanna sleep more? We're leaving in the evening,"

"I love you too, My Kwon Jiyong. I'm actually tired. You took all my energy."

"Sleep well." Jiyong pulled her and she was snuggled in his arms. "I don't know what to do if I lose you,"

"My love Kwon Jiyong, stop thinking about losing me. I'm not going anywhere. Just look how you're hands are all over me. I can't even move."

Jiyong pretended to shiver. "Your sooo cheesy. I wonder what are you going to call me next."

"My rainbow or my candy, because you sport all the colors in your hair. I can call you daddy Ji too. You'll be my kids daddy." Jiyong was staring at her wildly.  "What? Don't tell me you don't like kids because...."

"Oh my God! I probably did really saved Joseon in my previous life to have you. Baby love, you don't have any idea how I love to have a child. How about we start making now,"

"Didn't we started already,"

"Uh...you can't make babies with just once it has to be lot of times." Jiyong smiled.

 

A/n: Hope you liked this chapter as much as I do. Thank you for sticking with me in this story. See you till the end. Don't  forget to leave comments. 😉😉😊😊😊 Have a great weekend! !!!