Baby making

Let it go

 

Eunji's POV

"Hey," Jiyong called  right away as soon as he heard the voice mail. "We're on practice. Are you okay?"

"yeah. Of course. Will it take you overnight for the practice?"

"Hmmm... I don't think so. Why?"

"Hmm... I'm not feeling well. I don't want to drive. Can you pick me up at the office?" I asked.

"You're still at the office? It's already 10." his voice were worried.

"Don't start preaching. You're still working." I countered.

"Give me a sec, I'll ask these guys.," the line went silent. Jiyong came back. "I'll come and get you,"

"Hmmmmm.... Okay. Call me if you get here. Can I take a nap or you're heading out?"

"I'll take shower. Be there in 20. Don't take a nap. Might be hard to wake you up."

"Okay. See you in a bit." I hang up.

"How are you feeling now?" Jiyong reached for my left hand while his left hand was on the steering.

"Much better. I'm going in tomorrow in the afternoon. Do you have schedule tomorrow?"

"We've practice. I'll drop you on my way. Your car is still in your building right?" he said.

I nodded. "Uh.... can you pull over. Let's stay and watch the light for a while."

Jiyong turned to me. He checked his surroundings and then pulled over.

"Pretty."

"You're prettier than the lights." Jiyong said.

I blushed under the dark. "I hope we always get the chance to watch these pretty sight even once in a while."

"Hmmmm.... You're already thinking about my enlistment. I'll be coming home sometime. We'll spend time together."

I smiled sourly and nodded. "Let's go."

"How was your day? Super tired?" Jiyong asked.

"We're short staffed. I have to take two more projects."

"You should  slow down. Hmmmm....After we get married, can you ...uhmmm...How about you stop working?"

"Kwon Jiyong, don't start. How about you stop working?" I returned the request.

"We will starve," Jiyong laughed.

"We'll live in frugal with your savings," I snickered. "You have to give up your luxuries."

"I'm not sure about that. But I want you to slow down on your work once we get married. I want you to be at home everytime I arrive. And..."

"And?" I raised my  brows half way.

"Take care of our kids." Jiyong said with taking his eyes off the road.

"Ohhhh..... My Kwon Jiyong is talking about kids already. I want a baby girl. You?"

"Oh.... I always wanted baby girl too. She'll be spoiled."

"nope. Never." I disagreed right away.

"Try harder then. Daddy will spoil her. Don't mention the bigbang uncles, especially Seungri."

"I hope she'll get your coolness." I just said.

"And your smartness," Jiyong turned to me.

"Aigooo....Then we have to try harder to make babies," I said softly. I don't know why it just came out of  my mouth.

"I won't let you sleep tonight with that." An evil smile emerged from the corner of his lips.

I  rolled my eyes and opened the door.

Jiyong’s arms sneak up on me, wrapping both arm around my waist as soon as we were inside the house.

"Can't wait?" I looked up at him. "You smells good. Is that a new body wash?"

He laughs and squeezes tighter. I tried to pull away, but he doesn’t let go. "You're sensitive to scent these days. Do you like it? I can order more if it's your liking."

"It smells fresh." Jiyong grabs my shoulders and kisses my forehead, leaving his face dangerously close to mine. I can feel his hot breath on my skin. My  heart starts to pound faster. I can't explain. It's not like it's our first time getting intimate but Jiyong drove my heart and mind crazy everytime I am in his arms. My mind has gone supernova, exploding and then collapsing in on itself. I'm burning on the inside––a sensation that leaves me exhilarated.
He kissed me carefully, nibbling and my lower lip. His lips were warm.  Drawing the tip of my tongue along the inner edge of his mouth, I swept it over the slim ring, lightly, and he groaned and pulled me in so tight I could barely breathe.
ing my fingers into his hair, I pressed my tongue into his mouth, cautiously, tracing over the hard palate just behind his teeth while wrapping my arms and legs around him. He my tongue into his mouth and I gasped. His lips left my mouth and travelled to my eyes.

I opened to say something but his mouth captured mine again. His hand clamped the back of my head, holding my mouth to his while his other arm angled down across my back, holding my hips tightly to his. And I was lost. Locked to him from toe to head, possessed by his hands and mouth and tongue, I surrendered to him. I went down to ignominious defeat. Again. I am paralyzed with his touch.
"I love you Jung Eunji." He uttered and gently brushed a kiss in my neck.
"I love you more my Kwon Jiyong." I pulled the sheet to cover myself. For some reason, I still get shy of him seeing me .
"I love you to moon and back," he grinned. "How are you feeling? Tired?"
I didn't say anything. That was tiring but satisfying.
"I'm sorry baby. I should have taken it slow.  I hope to see a little Jiyong or Eunji in 10 months," his lips curved.
I laughed. "Sorry to disappoint you daddy Jiyong. I am not fertile this week,"
He looked at me in uncertainty. "How do you know?"
"I just knew it." I said in confidence.
He sighed and laid down facing up the ceiling with his two arms at the back of his head. "I thought I planted all my seed today."
I shifted to my side and pinched his nose. "Silly Dragon. We have all the time. Beside...." I was hesitant to say it. "And I don't want our baby to be born with out you by my side." And for some reason, my tears started to fall.
Jiyong saw my tears. "babe, I'm sorry. I... I didn't consider that. I was being selfish. I'm sorry."
I stayed silent and continued to cry silently.
"I'm sorry." He gathered me in his arms. "Babe, uhm.... I'm worried about you when I leave for military."
I wiped my tears and turned to him. "Hmmm?"

"How's your panic attack lately?"

"I went to see my aunt last week. We both agreed I'm getting better. But hey, are we going to play the songs everytime we make love?"

"Hmmm....If that helps, why not?"

My shoulder drops. Though that probably helped. I'm not sure. I just feel safe with Jiyong around everytime we watch the movie or play the songs. I haven't tried watching the movie alone again. Jiyong will kill me if I will.

"By the way, uhm... I decided to take the project in Taiwan." I played with his hair that dropped to his ears.

Jiyong suddenly turned and looked at me. "Oh...." He looked disappointed. "For how long?"

"A month maximum."

"I'll come and visit you." he said.

"I'll be coming home in the weekends. And that won't be until next month. I'll still be here to send you off to military. I might even bargain with my boss to delay it."

"Thanks babe. This means a lot to me."

'Me too,' I said in my head.

 

A/n : back to back update in a week. Have a great week!!!!😊😊😊