Moving in

Let it go

Jiyong loaded the last luggage in the trunk. He bowed to Ha Eun. "Thank you and I'll call you soon."

Ha Eun hugged her sister. "Take it slow okay? Give me a call if it gets hard. hmmm" she's near to crying.

Eun Ji nodded.

"Jiyong-ah, please take care of my sister." Ha Eun bowed.

"I will noona." Jiyong bowed again.

"Now go before you get spotted here." Ha Eun shooed them.

The drive was quiet for the first 10 minutes. "Eunji-ah, please don't get mad about this arrangement."

Eunji remained silent. She knew better not to argue especially in the car.

"Eunji-ah, please..."

"Let's talk when we arrive." Eunji said with a poker face.

Jiyong nodded. "What do you want to eat? We can pick something on the way."

"We can just order." Eunji answered.

Jiyong didn't say  anything. He deduced that Eunji does not want to talk. After 30 minutes, Jiyong pulled into the parking lot.  Eunji left Jiyong to take care of her luggage. Eunji was still by the door when Jiyong came up.

"Remind me to give you the pass key later." Jiyong punched the number key and let Eunji to go in first.

"Isn't that your room?" Eunji asked Jiyong after came out from his bedroom.

"Hmmm... I'll use the guest room."

"I'll use the guest room. You take your room." she sat down on the couch.

Jiyong sighed. "You use it. I already cleaned it up for you. If you insist on using the guest room, we will both use it."

Eunji could have win the argument but didn't pushed. "Kwon,"

Jiyong turned to Eunji. 'she hasn't changed at all.'

"Kwon, the last thing I remember, we aren't in a relationship. I do not think I have a memory gap. I had the accident two weeks ago. That time I was working on the family concert. I don't remember anything about us going out," Eunji finally asked Jiyong.

"That... Uh..." Jiyong stammered.

"I didn't say anything to my family as I see you took care of everything. Further more I was advised not to exert or go over on my mental capacity. Is this another way of your getting what you want?"

"Eunji-ah, I... I am responsible for your accident. It was my fault. If I didn't force you to work on the family concert, this shouldn't happen." Jiyong's head was bowed.

"I don't know exactly what happened but I knew for sure that we weren't dating." Eunji's words were firm.

"I'm sorry. I have to do it. Call me selfish but I ..." Jiyong made a deep breath.

"Forget it. So...I will have to live as your girlfriend from now on." Eunji stated. "Any expectation? I know I'm not allowed to go out with you. Ah.... who else knows about our phony relationship?"

"Eunji-ah, it's not phony it's.."

Eunji cut him. "It's real. In your eyes. It's all your illusion. One sided relationship. So does your members knew about it? How about Kiko?"

Jiyong looked straight to Eunji's eyes. "The four knew it and also the CEO. About Kiko, I broke up with him last month. I don't want complication. I know I sound desperate but...Jung Eunji, I like you. What will I do for you to believe me?."

Eunji stared at the haggard looking Jiyong. "I will live here. As you've said that you're responsible for my accident, I'll let you take care of me. End of story."

"Can we be more friendly? We'll be living under one roof. We can't be civil all the time,"

"Kwon, the fact you're running this show. Sorry to tell you I can't  follow your scripts."

"Any demands?" Jiyong changed the topic.

"I drink latte every morning. That's one thing you should know. I wake up anytime I want to. I hate being awaken and I assume so does you."

"I rarely use my coffee maker. Any other request?"

"Chocolate bars. I need.."

"Are you diabetic?" Jiyong turned  to Eunji.

"What?" Eunji was puzzled.

"I mean. Chocolate. You need sugar to regulate blood sugar." Jiyong answered.

Eunji just rolled her eyes. Her eyes fell on the TV and the DVD rack. Her eyes widened and  jumped back on the couch. He remembered Seungri mentioned that Frozen was Jiyong's current favorite animated movie. "Kwon!"

Jiyong turned around and ran towards Eunji. "Eunji-ah. what's .."

Eunji tilted her head as her brows met. "Uhm...can you let me know if you're going to watch movies?"

Jiyong sized her up. 'What is she up to?' he thought.

"I mean.....Nevermind. I'll go unpack." she got up and walked towards the bedroom.

Jiyong was left wondering what's with the watching of movie. Then he remembered the time they  came to his place to watch the draft. Seungri loaded Frozen while they were eating breakfast. That's where things went chaos. Jiyong walked to the DVD rack and pulled Frozen. He walked towards the guestroom and buried it on the old DVD stacks.

Jiyong had been waiting at the living room for Eunji to finish unpacking. He kept checking his watch and the wall clock. It's been 2 hours since Eunji entered the bedroom.

"Oh !" he jumped and raced to the bedroom without even knocking. Eunji was on the bed. Looks like she's passed out because she was still wearing the same clothes and on top of the bed not under the covers. Jiyong panicked. "Eunji -ah.." he gently shook Eunji.

"Hmmm.." Eunji stirred.

Jiyong breathed in relief. "You scared me. This not going to work. I'm staying in your room."

Eunji shoot up from the bed. "Bwoh?! No! hell no!"

"Jung Eunji, what if you passed out. What if something happened while I'm sleeping on the other room?"

Eunji glared at Jiyong. "I. Am. Fine. Nothing. Will. happen. To. Me."

"Still, I can't risk it. I am responsible for you. I am sleeping here."

"Are we going to argue for that?" Eunji sank back in the bed. "whatever. Suit yourself. I'm warning you. I snore a lot. I talk in my sleep."

"I snore too." Jiyong caught the joke.

Eunji just shook her head. She doesn't want to get into an argument. Yet.

"See you said you're going to unpack and there you are fast asleep."

"I was tired." Eunji defended. I'm taking the left."

"I'm a left..." Jiyong didn't continue and just have to agree with Eunji. "It's past 5. What do you want for dinner?"

"It's your call. I'm not picky." Eunji answered as she knelt down and opened her luggage. "How long will I stay here? If I'm not mistaken you still have tour in Japan comes January."

"Oh... Fukuoka and Osaka. I want you to come with me in Osaka."

"What? Ya, Kwon Jiyong. Are you trying to control my life?" Eunji stopped from unpacking and glared at Jiyong.

"I don't mean that but you see I told my members that we are dating. Can you come and watch our performance in Japan. Please."

"And if I ran to your crazy girlfriend?"

"Kiko's my ex okay and she won't. I'll make sure of that."

"You know about my condition. What if I suddenly passed out in the crowd."

"Stop making excuses." Jiyong stoop down and looked at her straight in the eyes.

Eunji breath. "We'll see how you behave until then."

"Ahhhh.. please. Please. Please." Jiyong was whining like a kid.

"Alright. Alright." Eunji gave in to Jiyong childishness. "Now get out while I take shower."

"Thank you. Thank you. Eunji. This means a lot!" Jiyong got up and walked out of the room.

"So childish. I  always thought TOP was the childish one." she murmured.

 

 

a/n: lol! Were you expecting that Eunji will be super mad at Jiyong? Sorry to disappoint you. Let's give Jiyong a chance to make up, shall we? Till  next chapter. ciao!