The truth?

Let it go

We have a big break before plunging to our dome tour in Japan. I called the clinic and arranged an appointment. I talked to the doctor directly. I asked her if I can talk to her in private. She was nice to have agreed to my request.

I arranged a meeting at a restaurant. When she was being ushered to our table I saw how her face lit up and shocked.

"Kwon Jiyong?"

I got up and bowed. "hello. I'm Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you," I introduced myself.

"Well, it's an honor to meet you. I'm Le Shin Ji," she accepted my hand for a shake. I can say that she's a humble person. Seeing that she introduced herself as her not as a doctor. "So, what can I do for you Mr. Kwon,"

I slid the pill bottle  towards her.

Her brows creased. "This is Eunji's medication. How come you have it?"

"Miss Jung had been working with us for the past months. I saw her in her panic attacks. I thought she was just making it up. Two weeks ago, I saw her in Niagara falls. It was a good thing I saw her or I don't know. I'm not sure about it but I think it has something to do with the movie Frozen,"

Dr. Lee was still silent.

"I don't have the right to ask but she works with us... I want to know what's going on with her,,"

"It's patient doctor confidentiality," she said. "I can lose my licence. "

"Eunji and I are dating," I blurted out. What the I was thinking?  Did I just said we were dating? Dammit! Might as well play it. "She don't want to tell me anything. It scares me. I don't know what to do if I don't know what's going on," I explained.

She sighed. "How long had you been going out?"

"uh... 3 months.. Officially. We've been seeing each other  early this year though,"

She nodded. "Still I can't disclose anything about my patients. Her sister alone don't know anything. If you're really that persistent. You might consider convincing her sister to meet me. That I might be able to tell you both what's wrong with her,"

I nodded. I don't want to press on it. "Uhm... she didn't really told me anything about her family."

"ohh.." her brows raised. "Eunji's not yet ready. You might want to wait for her to open up." she took out her phone and gave me a number. "That's her sister's number. Looking at the situation. She might not have told her sister yet about you. Take it slow. Her sister is nice though."

 

 

"Jiyong, to my office," Yang Hyun Suk hyung's tone was firm. I wonder what's it this time. I walked towards his office and knocked. I heard him and I pushed the door.

"Hyung," I was nervous what's it all about. He doesn't call me alone for any reason. If it involves the group, he calls us all.

"Sit down. How are you these days?" he asked.

This really is making me nervous. "I'm fine. Resting."

"and Kiko? How are you both?"

! What's going on? "Uh.. we talked last week. She'll be in Korea next week. We're good. Hyung, what's going on?"

He breathed deeply. "Jiyong-ah, I hate to say this but, you have to apologize to Miss Jung Eunji,"

"huh? Jung Eunji again? What's with this time? Did she threaten to sue and release all those... dammit!" I flared.

"Listen to me Jiyong. She was telling the truth. I found someone to find out about the photo. It's the same detail she gave us. Now I was wondering who released it. The time it was taken was when she was with me discussing the details about the production. It's either you or Kiko who took it."

"Hyung," I can't believe what I'm hearing. Hyung probably negotiated with Eunji. "Hyung, that's not possible okay. Let's just drop this. She's not suing so let it be,"

"Jiyong, I am keen to get her for our family concert. What face will I have  to put up. Look, you just have to apologize and admit.."

I cut him. "No way hyung! She did it." I stormed out of the office and went straight home. "Hey," I called Kiko. I suddenly missed her. "You're in Korea? Since when?" I changed right away and drove to her hotel.

"hey, congratulations! Any plans before you embark with the dome tours?" Kiko wrapped her arms around me.

"Rest. I might spend time at my parents. Wanna come over?" I asked her. My parents doesn't like her but they never told me straight. I want them to get along.

"Uh... I have a busy schedule starting next week that's why I came. Let's go out,"

"Let's go clubbing," I suggested.

"I'll go take shower. Give me few minutes," she grabbed a towel and disappeared at the bathroom. I looked around and my eyes fell on her phone. We don't meddle each other's personal belonging especially our phone. Hyung's voice suddenly rang in my ears. I was pretty sure I didn't took the photo. We were taking photo that time but we weren't that stupid to release it. I took her phone. I know her password. I slide and navigated at her photos. I smiled. Most were from her photoshoots and ours everytime we were together. I went down to the month we were together in my studio.

My mouth hung open.. I stared at the bathroom door.