first trip together

Let it go

Eunji was a bit paranoid when they arrived at the airport. She had been reading a lot about fans on the airport waiting for their idol. She was scared fans might jumped into her and drag her down. She held tightly to her sister as they made their way to the check in.

"You'll be fine." Ha Eun comforted her.

After a long conversation with her sister and her bestfriend Chan young, she finally gave in. They all wanted her to go to the trip.

 "unnie," Eunji sighed. "I'm sorry I have to drag you out from oppa. We should have asked him to.."

"No one knew about your relationship yet. Not even your oppa, okay. Relax."

"Unnie, is he really my boyfriend?" Eunji asked her sister.

"Jung Eunji." Ha Eun faced her. "I don't know how you both end up and I don't wanna know. If auntie's right that you don't want to remember that part. Fine. He's a nice guy. He cares and loves you a lot. What else could you ask for."

"But unnie, I know for sure we never got along." Eunji insisted.

"Whatever Eunji." Ha Eun pulled Eunji towards the waiting area. "He said he'll be here."

"I don't even want to think about it." Eunji was near to throwing tantrums at her sister. "Unnie..."

"Cut it out Jung Eunji. You're turning 26 in few months. Act like one." Ha Eun scold her younger sister.

Eunji pouted and remained silent till they reached the waiting room.

"There he is," Ha Eun said.

"I'm not going near him. There are lots of people here." Eunji said and sat at an empty chair far away from Jiyong. A beep came to her phone. Jiyong asked her to go sit beside him. She replied no.

Not long after they were in the waiting area, their flight was called.

Eunji and her sister walked casually to the boarding gates and find their way to the aircraft.

"Hmmm....first class." Ha Eun commented. "My first time in first class."

"I hope we're not sitting together." Eunji pouted again.

"Jung Eunji, stop it will you. He's your boyfriend. Why do you dislike him near you." Her sister nearly raised her voice.

"Correction unnie. I'm not sure if he's my boyfriend. and yes. I don't like to be associated to him."

"Whatever. You're such a brat." Ha Eun sank on her seat. "Look. If this is your way of hiding your relationship, for God's sake I'm your sister. I already know it."

Eunji stayed silent. She knew that tone well. Without warning Eunji marched out of the cabin. She didn't looked back. Ha Eun who was caught off guard was flustered and shock. She recovered when her sister was out of sight."Damn! really? Jung Eunji?" she got up and followed her sister. She got hold of her nearly out of the aircraft.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong was entering the aircraft.

Eunji rolled her eyes.                      

"Eunji, will you give up being childish now." Ha Eun scolded her sister.

"Unnie...I..."

"Let's go back. We'll leave in few minutes." Ha Eun took Eunji's right arm. "Ok..We're not going to hang out with your boyfriend if you don't like it. I'm sorry I didn't  consult you with this."

Eunji sighed. "It's fine. I suddenly feel uneasy."

"Everything will be fine okay. You won't realize will be coming back." Ha Eun encouraged her sister.

"Noona, I'll sit with her." Jiyong came to their seat.

Ha Eun looked at Jiyong worriedly.

"It's okay. I'll take responsibility." Jiyong said.

"But..."

Jiyong just nodded.

Ha Eun got up and turned to her sister. "Eunji-ah..."

"It's okay unnie." Eunji sounds like she lost all her energy.

"How are you feeling?"Jiyong buckled his seatbelt. "You look a little bit pale."

"I'm fine." Eunji assured him.

The take off was announced. Jiyong turned to Eunji one more time. This time her face was flushed red. "Eunji-ah... You okay?"

"Kwon." Eunji grabbed Jiyong's hand.

Jiyong went worried as he can see tears from Eunji's eyes. "Babe. look at me."

"Kiss me Kwon." Eunji whispered firm.

"Eunji-ah..."

"Just in kiss me if you don't want to hear me screaming." she was biting her lips already.

Jiyong was hesitant but he saw the desperation in Eunji's eyes. He pulled Eunji towards her and gently pressed his lips on hers. His right hand supported her head  as he tried to deepened the kiss but at the back of his head, was full of worries. He saw how Eunji gripped the arm rest and her eyes screamed of fear. Her sister didn't say anything about fear of flying besides he met her several times outside Korea. He pulled away and stared at Eunji. Her eyes were close.  Tears were flowing from her eyes. "Babe," Eunji's eyes were still close . Her gripped at Jiyong's arms became tighter. Jiyong peeled her hands of his arms and wrap his both arms around her. "Babe..." he gently kissed the tears away.

"Jiyong," Eunji muttered with his eyes still close.

Jiyong jerked his hands. It's the first time Eunji called him by his name. No. Maybe second time and not yelling. Not mad. But sounds terrified. "Hmmm..." he kissed the top of her head.

Eunji snuggled herself more to Jiyong's embrace. Her sigh was so deep that Jiyong  looked  at her face. She hasn't opened her eyes yet. "Can you connect to inflight wifi?"

"Uh... Uhmmm... I can do that. Eunji-ah, look at me  and tell me what's wrong,"

Eunji pushed Jiyong and leaned at her back with her eyes still close. "I don't know. It's new. I flew a lot of times. I don't understand why I suddenly have the muscle tension and I feel queasy and scared."

"You were sweating. Your face was pale and your mouth was so dry," Jiyong continued. "What could be wrong?"

"I'm going to email auntie and ask her if...." Eunji shook her head. "That's not possible. There was no... Noo..This is..." Eunji started to ramble nonsense words."

"Eunji-ah. I'm here. You're safe." Jiyong assured her.

"Kwon, Sorry. I..."

"Shhh... it's alright," Jiyong silenced her with his forefinger on . "Can you open your eyes. You're scaring me."

Eunji's eyes fluttered open and she turned to Jiyong. "Thanks. You didn't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Kiss me."

"Huh? but you asked me."

"I asked you?" Eunji's eye brows rose.

"You did."

Eunji shrugged. "Forget it happened. How many hours more?" Eunji checked the travel map screen.

"It's connected. You can send email now." Jiyong handed Eunji his ipad.

"Thanks." She busied herself writing the letter while Jiyong watched her curiously.  She hit send and signed off. "Thank you again." She handed back the ipad.

"Is it the first time?" Jiyong asked.

Eunji nodded. "since the accident. Maybe it has something to do with the accident but it doesn't make sense."

"anyways, you're fine. You can sleep." Jiyong motioned her chest.

Eunji just chuckled.

A/n : Happy new year my dear readers! Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to leave comments.😊😊😊😊