Bestfriends

Let it go

***Because the weather's retarded. Stayed home and wrote one chappie. Have a great weekend.

 

Eunji looked around the restaurant. Chan Young called her for a dinner after work. It was in a 5 star restaurant. Eunji started to become suspicious of her bestfriend. They don't normally meet up in an expensive restaurant. 'Oh... they're probably announcing their engagement.' she smiled and asked the receptionist for their reservation. As she was ushered to the table, someone came up to her.

"Noona," it was Seungri.

"Oh.. Seungri!" Eunji turned fully and the maknae hugged her. "It's been a while. How had you been?"

"Good. Good. Are you having dinner with hyung here?" Seungri whispered.

"Shhh....No. My bestfriends. You?"

"Friends too. They're over there. I can introduce you to them,"

Eunji shoulder shrugged. "I don't mind. I don't see my parties yet anyways," she followed Seungri to their table.

Euni didn't recognize the other boys. "Oh.. wait.. FTisland right?"

"Oh... noona.... you know Jung Hoon?" Seungri was surprise.

"Thanks to you," she beamed.

"Unnie? Unniee!!!"The whole party turned to where the shriek was coming from. "Oh my God! Seungri!" the girl covered .

"Unnie! You know Seungri? and.. whaaaa... Choi Jung Hoon." She was controlling herself from shrieking. 

"So Young? what are you doing .... Oh my God!  Kim Min Jung!!!!" Eunji walk ran to meet her bestfriend. "What is this?"

"Visiting my bestfriend. Why? Is it a crime to visit your bestfriend  now?" Min Jung hugged her.

"Jeez! Surprising me and all. There has to be something going on. Is Chan Young announcing his wedding?"

"No idea. Ohh.. there's Chan Young and  Hye Ri. Call So Young." So Young was still with Seungri's party. Flirting maybe. She went back to Seungri's table. "I've to dragg this girl." She smiled. "Nice meeting you guys," she bowed and pulled So Young.

"Okay, sowhat's this surprise visit?" Eunji eyed Min Jung.

"It's summer break. So Young bugged me to accompany her to come." Min Jung answered.

"And you believe that?" Eunji turned to Chan Young.

"Maybe yes. maybe not," Chan Young laughed.

They finished their ain course when Chan Young got up. "I have an announcement."

"Please don't tell me you're enlisting already." Eunji was eying him sharply. It is a surprise indeed to them.

Chan Young sat down and grabbed Hye Ri's hand. "We're engaged."

The 3 girls gaped at the two.

So Young was the first to react. " Oh my God! Oppa!!! Congrattulations!"She got up from her chair and went around to give Chan Young and Hye Ri a hug.

Eunji laughed. "okay..... when did this happened?" she didn't let the moment pass with out interrogating the two.

"A month ago," Chan Young answered.

"a month ago and you.... waaa.. Lee Chan Young," Eunji was a bit upset and felt betrayed.

"You were busy with...." Chan Young paused. "Ya... Jung Eunji, we work in the same company, in the same building and in the same floor but we rarely see each other. What do you expect me to.."

"What are you upset for?" Min Jung intervened. "Our Chan Young is engaged and will get married soon and that leaves you Miss Jung Eunji... the " Min Jung stopped. "Okay. Okay." she raised her hand. "How about this? You guys will be aunties and uncle in 7 months."

Eunji suddenly got up. Her hand knocked her water and it fell on the floor but she didn't mind it. "Oh my God! Kim Min Jung! For real?" She hugged Min Jung tightly but making sure not to squash her tummy. "Oh my gosh!!!"

Chan Young and Hye Ri hugged Min Jung as well.

Eunji walked to the server and asked for special cake and wine. Few minutes later it arrived.

Min Jung was totally surprised."Oh my gosh! You don't have to do this," She was blushing and then end up tearing up.

Min Jung totally lost it. She cried and hid her face in Eunji's face. "This is too much." she sobbed.

"Enough. It's a happy day. Crying is not good for the baby."

"Let's have a toast for that," Chan Young raised his glass. "Cheers for the new mommy,"

"So Young's going to some club," Min Jung said. "let's shop around."

"Much that we want to we can only spare an hour with you guys," Chan Young said. "I have to bring my girl back before 10,"

"Cinderella?" Eunji and Min Jung chorused and they all laughed.

"Unnie, you still have curfew?" So Young was staring unbelievably at Hye Rin.

"Kind of and I have to start early tomorrow." Hye Ri answered.

"And you Miss So Young? Who are you going with?" Eunji turned to So Young.

"Going solo. I'll be fine. Korea's safer than Toronto." she replied confidently.

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Fine give us a call if you need something."

"You guys are awesome!" So Young got up and kissed Eunji.She gave a hug to Chan Young and a kiss to Hye Ri. "Oppa, unnies, I'm heading ahead. Gotta change clothes. And Eunji, unnie, Thank you for letting me meet Seungri oppa and Choi Jong Hoon."

"Okay, now scoot!" Eunji shooed her.

 

"Okay. Okay. Let me buy something for the baby too," Eunji said while they walked around the mall. Chan Young and Hye Ri just left after buying something for the baby as well.

"How about you visit me to Canada when the baby's born?" Min Jung was grinning.

Eunji eyed her sharply. "My God! That's freaking winter? And no, I am not going there on your crazy winter."

"Come on spring time. We can go around that time."

"We'll see. Depends on work loads. Let me buy something for the folks then," Eunji was insistent on buying something.

"Suit yourself. Hey, hmmmm...about your boyfriend." Min Jung was a bit hesitant to talk about the topic. "Can I meet him? I mean, I know he's a .... is it possible? I read about him a lot since you told me you're dating him. I was making sure I am not reading a scandal or whatsoever."

"They're preparing for their anniversary. I'll ask if he can come over at my place." Eunji called Jiyong. "My bestfriend is in Seoul. Uhmm... Do you have time later tonight? I want you to meet her. Okay. We'll be at my apartment in an hour or so." She hang up and turned to Min Jung. "He said, he'll come."

"Awww! That's so sweet of him." Min Jung giggled.

 

 

 

"Hey, you're radiating," Taeyang teased Jiyong.

"So inlove and loved." Jiyong giggled.

"Ohhhh... so did you proposed yet? You haven't asked me to accompany you to buy a ring."

"ahmm... I went by myself. I did on her birthday but uhm... she said she'll have to think thousand times about it."

"Wow! The great Gdragon. I can't believe you're really waiting. So how's it going?"

"We're getting better at it. We're both learning and getting to know each other more. The one you told me before. Yeah. It's coming. She's super sweet and caring. The Jung Eunji I first met is a total 360 turn around. My gosh! She prepares everything for me. She makes sure I have everything on my travels. I am so loving her more and more." Jiyong was obviously inlove the way he tells the stories. "We travelled together last time."

"When?" Taeyang was curious,"

"after our China fan meeeting,"

"Whoaaa...Bro, you deserve it. I am so happy for you." Taeyang pat him by the shoulder. "But she hasn't said anything since then? That's what?  Four months ago? Bro, you should hint about it."

"I don't want to push her. I'm happy with our set up. You should see her now. You can say we're married couple."

"Ohh... I can see babies in the near future." Taeyang teased.

Jiyong blushed.

"You always wanted a girl right? She'll be pretty and smart. I can't imagine her with you and Eunji's genes. And oh... I hope she won't get the stubborness." Taeyang laughed heartily.

"And you? Have you asked Hyo Rin noona yet." Jiyong shot the question to Taeyang.

"Hmmm."

"And?"

"Same as Eunji's answer." Taeyang leaned back on the couch. "Ji, don't they feel that they're lucky to be our girlfriend? Why don't they just say yes."

"It wasn't easy for me to convince Eunji that we are dating. She kept denying it. Yours is an easy one. Our case are different."

"So once Eunji says yes, am I seeing a grand wedding."

"You think so? I don't think so. I don't have to worry about that for now. We will talk about it once she accepts my proposal besides, I am planning to enlist this year."

"Oh...yeah. Did you tell her yet?"

"After we complete our fanmeeting. I will spend more time with here."

"I know. Hyo Rin's starting to complain."

Jiyong snickered. "That at least I don't get from Eunji."

"Oh.. by the way, I met Kiko earlier. She said hello to you. You really didn't contact her since?"

"We're still friends but I am trying not meeting her. You know how news spreads like a fire. I don't want to jeopardize Eunji's trust. It was a hard earned trust."

Taeyang laughed. "I know. You love her than anyone else. I am guessing you will give up your career in exchange for her if it calls for."

Jiyong looked at Taeyang. "She knew."

"What? You seriously told her?" Taeyang's eyes went wild. He can't believe Jiyong really told Eunji that he'll give up his career for her.

Jiyong nodded.

"Did she met your parents?"

"Not yet. I am kind of scared that my parents won't like her or the other way around,"

"Bro, Eunji is a nice person. I think she's only mean to you," Taeyang  laughed.  Jiyong eyed him. "True. Look how she adores the maknae and hyung. She's nice to me and Dae. You were mean to her first that's why."

"Fine....See? She calls me now often." Jiyong waved the ringing phone. "babe. Okay. See you later." He hang up. "Her bestfriend is in town. She wants me to meet her. What should I bring?"

"Do you know anything about her bestfriend?"

Jiyong shook his head. "She doesn't talk much of her. I know she lives in canada."

"how about gift card? It's safer."

"Wanna hit the shop? Let's browse what I can get for her."