new dating system

Let it go

a/n : whohoooo!!! Bigbang's coming to  my city!!!  I'm going to see them again!!!!

and so here's and update for you!!!!!

 

Eunji knocked at the door before pushing it open. She a bit shocked to find another person in the studio. "Morning. CEO-nim told me you're down here." she explained her intrusion. "So this is the new trend for celebrities dating. In the studio or should I say building," she said as she turned her laptop on with out looking at the two people. The two were still silent. "Aren't you going to introduce your pretty girlfriend?"

"Uh... what are you doing here?" Jiyong asked instead.

Eunji looked at him. "What am I doing here? Obviously not to date," she maybe intrude on their date time but she didn't like his attitude of asking why she's there. Duh! Obviously for work. "I spoke to CEO-nim and he gave the go signal to finalize the production for the last stage here in Seoul." She ignored the two. "Miss, would you mind? I have a busy schedule next week," she smiled at the girl.

"Miss? uh.. don't you know me?" she said in english.

"Of course I do know you. Do you want me to spell out your name?"  she replied in English as well.

The girl turned to Jiyong and spoke in Japanese. "what if she leak about us? She.." Jiyong covered with his hand.

"Don't worry. I know my work ethics and to tell you, yours is nothing to the matters that I know. I worked with confidentiality.  While yours is just a same issue in Korea, What's in my brain can blow the whole Korea." Eunji answered back in Japanese.

"You speak Japanese too," the girl was dumbfounded. Her face flushed red.

Eunji's starting to get irritated. "Never underestimate people you never knew. Kwon, can we get this work done? I already wasted damn good 20 minutes,"

"Hun, this won't take long," Jiyong let go of her hand and scooted beside Eunji.

"I think it would be the best to have Lies after stupid liar. See the effects," Eunji flashed the demo. Jiyong just kept nodding. The last 2 song, I came up with this," she clicked the next file. She didn't hear any reaction, comment or objection from Jiyong. "Look, I know I interrupted your so called date but if it is more important to you, you should have told me earlier. Your time is not the only precious here. Mine as well. I won't be in town for...." Eunji froze. A music filled the air that made her froze. She flipped her laptop and stuffed in her bag. She used her one hand to clean up the table and all her things dropped in her bag. She bolted out of the room.

Jiyong was stunned. He looked at his girlfriend. "Did you just played a song from Frozen?"

"uh... yeah...Are you done?" his girlfriend asked.

Jiyong became silent. 'What's with Frozen?' he asked himself again. "oh damn!" he jumped out of the chair. "Stay here. I'll be back," he left. He met Young Bae as he was running in the lobby. "Bae, did you see Jung Eunji?"

"Jung Eunji? Why?" Taeyang was clueless.

"Nevermind." Jiyong left him and continued scanning the lobby. "! We'll be doom if I won't find her," He went all the way to the entrance but did not see any shadow of Eunji. He walked back to his studio and met TOP.

"Are you running after a devil or away from the devil," he joked.

"Jung Eunji just left. I have to ask her something," Jiyong lied.

"Oh....By the way, I've something tomorrow night. I informed the managers. I'm skipping the practice," TOP told Jiyong.

"Okay." They both walked back towards the studio. "hyung, what's your opinion with Lies and stupid liar singing after each other? Don't you think it's too much. Lies and Stupid liar?"

TOP titled his head. "hmmm....That's a new story. Depends though which will come first,"

"Stupid liar I guess," Jiyong answered and then answered his ringing phone. "yes hyung," It's the CEO. He's asking him to see him in his office. "I've to see the CEO," he said to TOP. "Kiko's in the studio. I've to go see her first and head upstairs,"

"Oh.... I'll see soon then," TOP pat him on the shoulder and walked away.

"Hey, hun," Jiyong walked into Kiko playing with her phone. "CEO hyung wants to see me. Is it ok for you to head to your hotel alone? I'll come and see you after work,"

"Sure," Kiko got up and gathered her purse. She kissed Jiyong. "See you tonight,"

Jiyong left the studio few minutes after Kiko left. He  made his way to the CEO office. He was wondering why  he asked him knowing that his CEO knew that Kiko's in his studio. He knocked and pushed the door open. "Hyung,"

"Sit down Jiyong," the CEO didn't say hi or greet him.

'Sounds serious,' Jiyong thought as his face was straight and he didn't even greet him.

"Kwon Jiyong," The CEO walked from his desk to the couch.

'oh ! This must be serious,' Jiyong thought as his eyes followed the CEO to his seat.

"I know that I allowed you to bring your girlfriend down here but shouldn't you be considerate and put work first since you're at work place?"

Jiyong stared at his CEO in confusion. "Uh.... I don't quiet get you,"

"Jung Eunji dropped by and left the demo for the production for the final concert. She told me that you're busy to work with," he explained.

"Huh? She did... I was.."

The CEO cut him. "She was trying to explain it to you but you weren't paying attention. She's going out of country  for the time being that's why she asked me if she can finalize it with you."

Jiyong pulled his hair in frustration. "great! great!"

"Yeah, ha. I'm putting you in charge. Give me an update a month before the concert,"

"Jung Eunji... Did she  I mean, is there no way we could work with her before.."

"She said, this is the last time she's stepping in here. Her work was done and I respect her." the CEO answered. "Jiyong-ah, just to let you know, it wasn't easy to get Miss Jung to do this job. Please do yours," he gave the USB stick to Jiyong. "Recreate if you want to. It's all in your hands."

Jiyong can't say anything. He just kept nodding. "I'll do my best,"

"I expect result soon," the CEO was dismissing him.

Jiyong went back to the studio and studied the demo Eunji left. Now that he's concentrated, he saw what she was trying to explain earlier. How their old song be in between the new songs. The mixture of the beats and the backgrounds and lightings. He shook his head. "I'm such an idiot." He suddenly realized it was late. He called Kiko. "Hun, I'll be running late. I've to review something. Be there in two hours,"