Fairy godmother

Let it go

a/n: post concert depression effect. My fingers won't stop writing and I intended to finish this story *crosses fingers* before I go for vacation in December.

 

the chubby cheeks..... His.. "I think... I fell inlove with you guys" *swoons*

Enjoy the chapter...  :D

 

Lee Shin got up sweating and trembling. She's having a nightmare. Girls were running after her. They caught her and pulled her hair.Kicked her. Hit her. She was shivering. "Damn Kwon Jiyong!" she cursed. She checked the time. It's almost 11 in the morning. She made herself a latte and opened her laptop. Concert are all the same. She pulled up a draft and did few changes.

It's past 3 when she finished the draft. She was debating whether to call Kwon Jiyong or just go straight to YG.

"Hello. It's Jung Eunji, is Ha Neul still in school?" she called the orphanage.

"ah.. hello. He's supposed to be done at 3 but he will be picking up some kids on the way. He's home around 4:30." the director answered.

"Oh.. I'm coming in half an hour. I want to bring Ha Neul somewhere. See you later." she hang up.

She finally gave up and decided to do YG's family concert. Kwon Jiyong wasn't joking when he posted her photo on her instagram.  It's her slumped infront of her laptop. The caption was "Please help me convince her." She scrolled down the thousand  comment. It's screaming mostly on curiosity of the fans if who's the girl. Others were thinking Jiyong was asking for help to convince her to date him. Some left hate comments which scared her more. There were even threat comments.

"You'll be the cause of my death someday, Kwon Jiyong." she murmured and exited the app. She packed her laptop and showered.

She was down in the orphanage quarter after 4. The director met her and thanked her for the gifts they brought earlier. She smiled and explained that she's taking Ha Neul for a surprise gift. The director didn't asked and just told her to bring him home before 9.

"Uhmmm, noona. Are we going shopping again? I think we covered everybody." Ha Neul asked Eunji.

"We're going somewhere. Tell me about your favorite band."

Ha Neul hesitated at first. "Bigbang?"  Eunji nodded. "I like their song. I like how they started. How they worked hard and made a name."

"Who's your favorite?"

"I like them all but I like Gdragon the most. He's a hard worker. Despite his fame, he still keep his feet on the ground."

Eunji's brows raised with Ha Neul's last sentence. "Do you like to meet them?" she asked with out looking at him.

"Noona, who doesn't want to meet them but it's one in a million chance. You can't just meet them. Oh... I watched Taeyang's visiting the fan's house. Isn't that awesome?"

"Well, nothing's impossible if you really want to." Eunji said.

Ha Neul shrugged. "hmmm... noona, have you listened to their songs? You should. Haru haru and Lies are so epic."

Eunji smiled. Ha Neul's face brightens when he talks about his favorite band. "I heard about those."

"Noona?" Ha Neul recognized the area they're entering. "Noona, this....oh my God!"

Eunji smiled and went down the underground parking.

"Noona..." Ha Neul don't know where to start.

"You said I'm your angel. I guess I'm your fairy god mother. Not only Cinderella has a fairy godmother. Even princes do." Eunji pushed the door.

Ha Neul was silent until they reached their floor destination. They were ushered to the spacious  office.

"Miss Jung Eunji," the man behind the desk got up.

"Yang... Mr..." Ha Neul muttered.

"Sir, uhmm.. this is Park Ha Neul. He's.."

"Nice to meet you." Ha Neul bowed.

"Oh... your brother?" The CEO asked Eunji.

"You can say that. He's a big fan of Bigbang. I was coming so I thought I might as well bring him and meet his idols."

The CEO just nodded. He's not happy that Eunji brought a fan but he can't do anything. 'I guess the members made a deal,' he thought.

"Uuuhmmm, can he wander around while we talk about the project," Eunji was hesitant to ask the CEO.

"Just don't make noise or be a nuisance. " the CEO warned.

"He's a nice kid." Eunji assured the CEO. "Ha Neul-ah, I'll call you when I'm done here."

"Oh, my secretary can tour him around. I'm afraid he might get lost."

Ha Neul raised his head for the first time. Too much surprises.

"She will bring you back after your done. Hopefully we're done with the meeting."

Ha Neul got up and bowed before heading to the door.

"Must be close to bring him with you. Kids his age wouldn't want to be with their noonas. You know what I mean."

"I was touched by his kindness. Kids his age should be somewhere but he stick with in the facility and takes care of the younger kids." Eunji sighed.

"Facility?" the CEO was suddenly serious.

"Orphanage. I did a project for the orphanage a week ago and that's how I met him. He's a huge bigbang fan. The director was telling me that the whole facility sometimes screams of bigbang song and the kids dances with the song. Oh... he has a sweet voice. I heard him singing song for the babies."

The CEO nodded and picked up the phone. "Miss Kim, can you bring the young man to Sean's studio? I already called him and explained the situation. You can leave him there. Miss Jung will pick him there when the bigbang arrives.," My Yang instructed his secretary and hang up. "You sure he can sing?"
"He can play piano and guitar as well. I'm not saying you take him as a trainee. I just want him to experience it." Eunji added.
"Hmmm let's see what will Sean can say. So, you decided to accept the offer but I heard you resigned from your job."
"For formality and HR purposes. I am still part of the company. That's the only way I can have long vacation." Eunji answered. " How many artist? Is it possible to meet them now? I want to know what are their planned songs and everything."
I can arrange that. I think everybody's in the building except for Bigbang and some 2Ne1. The bigbang will be done with their schedule around 6. They'll probably here maybe 7. How about a dinner meeting?"

"Sounds good but I have to send Ha Neul back. I might get in trouble if he's not home at 9. On the second thought, how about tomorrow. Let your artist meet their team and talk about what they really want to. I can come  tomorrow."

"Ok then. About your service. Since you resigned.."

"Oh... about that. You can talk with my boss. He's more than happy to discuss it."

"Oh.. Thank you. Thank you very much and I apologize for everything Jiyong has done. Uhhmmm, Do you want to check on your brother?" Mr. Yang got up and so did Eunji.

Ha Neul was on the both when Eunji and the CEO walked into Sean's studio.

Sean got up and bowed to the two.

"How's it going?" the CEO asked Sean.

"Where did you find him?" Sean was grinning.

"I am assuming he's good." the CEO put on a head phone. He motioned Eunji to put on the extra headphone.

"He sang Stay with me earlier." Sean answered. "Park Ha Neul-shi, you want to sing  Window?"

"yeah," Ha Neul answered shyly as he saw the CEO and Eunji on the control.

"Okay.. I'll play it and you can start when you feel comfortable." Sean said over the microphone.

Ha Neul started singing. He's half way when the CEO removed his head phone and  turned to Eunji. "he's got voice and talent."

"I saw that but this kid... he might not be able to achieve that dream. He has priority in life. His siblings."

"Oh..." the CEO just nodded. "I can cast him into our audition. He might make it. What do you think Sean?"

"The other producers will fight to produce him," Sean answered honestly. "I might ask you personally if I can do it."

"We'll talk about that in our next meeting. I'll leave Miss Jung here to wait for the kid. I'll let the boys know they have a visitor." the CEO left.

"Oh... I wasn't properly introduced. I'm Jung Eunji," Eunji introduced herself.

"Sean. You got a talented kid here. The CEO won't let go of this kid. There are many talented kids out there. We got many auditions but he's natural."

"I just brought him to meet the Bigbang. He's a kind and nice kid."

Sean nodded and told Ha Neul to come out of the booth. "You've a nice voice." he complimented.

Ha Neul walked shyly and went behind Eunji.

"Nice Park Han Neul. The bigbang aren't here yet. We'll wait for few more minutes." Eunji said to Ha Neul which the latter just nodded.

The door opened and there's Seungri flying towards Eunji.

"Nooonaaa!!!"

"Seu... Seungri?" Ha Neul stammered.

"Ya! Lee Seung Hyun. Stop acting like a baby." Eunji pushed him. She was a bit embarrassed.

"I knew it. I have the feeling you're the visitor sajangnim said. Noona, what brought you here?" Seungri's eyes turned to Ha Neul. "Did you bring.."

"Park Ha Neul, Lee Seung Hyun in flesh," Eunji pushed Ha Neul towards Seungri. "Big fan. I had some business to do so I tagged him along."

"Hello. I'm Seungri. Call me hyung." Seungri extended his hand.

"hy..hyung," Ha Neul said shyly.

"Aishhh," Seungri put an arm around Ha Neul. "Don't be shy okay. Jiyong  and Young Bae hyung went somewhere else. TOP hyung and Daesung just had to check something with the manager. They'll be here shortly."

Eunji checked her watched. 8:30. "Uh.... I have a prince that has to be home at 9."

"ohhh.. wait I'll call TOP hyung." before Seungri could dial. TOP and Daesung stepped into the studio. "Hyung..."

"Eunji," TOP bowed.

"Ahm, this young man here wants to meet you but I am afraid we have to leave shortly." Eunji checked her watch again.

"Let's take a picture then." Seungri suggested. "Sean hyung, please." he gave his phone to Sean who willingly took the photo.

"Ha Neul-shi, you have phone?" Sean asked Ha Neul. Ha Neul, shyly handed his old model phone. " Okay, one of your happiest day, Park Ha Neul-shi."

"Thanks guys but we have to go." Eunji was anxious. She doesn't want the boy to be in trouble.

"Noona, when are you coming for a visit again?" Seungri pouted.

TOP hit the maknaes hit. "People will think you're romantically involve. Stop it."

Eunji  and Sean laughed.

"I'll be coming tomorrow morning to discuss about the family concert."

"Oh.. you're doing it noona?" Seungri hugged Eunji with out a warning.

"Ya! lee Seung Hyun. cut it out." TOP's voice rose.

Seungri eyes his hyung. "Just because you can't do it you're not letting me..Jeez. Jealous hyung."

"Ha Neul let's go before the clock strikes 9," Eunji pulled Ha Neul's hand. "Bye guys."

The 3 hang out at Sean's studio waiting for Taeyang and Jiyong.

"I'm glad noona decided to do it," Seungri played with the head phone.

"I was surprised." TOP said knowing what happened between Jiyong and Eunji.

"She's good and have a good heart." Sean added. "Oh.. Jiyong..." Jiyong and Taeyang entered his studio."By the way.. listen to this." Sean played what he recorded earlier.

"Hyung..." Seungri don't know what to say.

"Who's that? A new trainee?" Jiyong asked after listening to the recording. "I don't know..."

"The CEO still have to decide if we'll cast him in the audition." Sean answered.

"Whoaaa...his voice is like an... it pierce right to your heart. It can be icy and warm." Taeyang commented.  "His voice is powerful. He can do more with that."

Sean just nodded. "I have to convince the CEO to cast him. It will be a lose."

Jiyong himself was amazed with the voice. "Oh... sajangnim said we had visitor."

"Oh... Eunji noona left." Seungri answered.

"Eunji? Jung Eunji?" Jiyong repeated to confirm.

"Yes. Your Eunji. You missed her. Blee," Seungri made a face to his hyung.

Jiyong  face dropped.

"She'll be back tomorrow." TOP assured him.

Jiyong's face lighted up.

"Someone's really inlove." Seungri commented and started to the door and faced Jiyong again. "TOP hyung's kidding. Eunji noona is not coming back. We're meeting her somewhere tomorrow."

"What?" Jiyong turned to TOP.

TOP just shrugged. "See guys tomorrow," he left.

"Hyung," Jiyong turned to Sean. "Did Jung Eunji really came?"

"She dropped by. Go meet the CEO. I heard we have a meeting tomorrow for the family concert in Japan." Sean answered.

"Hyuungg," Jiyong pouted.

"Hyung, you're not making a prank on Jiyong are you?" Taeyang was doubting because it started from Seungri.

"What, you're cheating on Kiko now" It was a statement from Sean.

"Huh?" Jiyong was caught off guard. Only Taeyang knew that he broke up with Kiko.

"Ji, Jung Eunji is a nice girl. She deserve..."

Jiyong cut Sean. "She doesn't deserve me?"

"I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve you. You're easy to love Jiyong. See If you're interested with Miss Eunji, you have to take care of your matters with Kiko. What I am trying to say is Jung Eunji deserve a clean start if you really interested."

Jiyong sighed.

"Go home boys. I think we have an early meeting tomorrow." Sean said to the three.