We. are. Not. Dating.

Let it go

Jiyong studied her as he makes the latte. He'd  been good at making latte lately. Jung Eunji  is doing something on the table by the window. The papers and pencil were all over the table and her laptop was running. Her face was turned towards the window. Concentrated.  Serious.

"She's  like me. She's  on her own world when working.' he thought. "babe," still no reaction from Eunji. Jiyong walked around and stood infront of her. "Eunji?"

"What!" Eunji snapped at him. "oh... Thank you," she took the mug from Jiyong.

Jiyong  sat at the table edge. "You’re so engrossed with something. What are you working at?" Jiyong peaked  at the papers ontop of Eunji's  table.

"Oh.. My boss asked me to draft an electrical lay out for a building. "

"hmmm.. Is it hard?"

"the building is kind of unique but it’s not hard to lay out plans unlike productions."

"I still can't believe you're living with me." Jiyong pulled a puppy smile.

"sheesh!" Eunji murmured.

"Babe, I'm going out with the boys later today." Jiyong announced.

Eunji's brows raised. "If you don't stop calling me babe, I'm going to cut short my stay here."

"What am I supposed to call you?" Jiyong pouted.

"Kwon Jiyong, My name is Jung Eunji. Call me by that name and get it straight. I.am.not.your.girlfriend. We settled that  weeks ago."

Jiyong shrugged. "We won awards last night."

"Congratulations." Eunji took her mug and sat at the couch. "You must have a great party. I didn't hear you came in last night."

"Just came in at 5 I guess," Jiyong answered. "Seriously I'm not getting a genuine congratulations?"

"I just said congratulations. Didn't you hear it?"

"Okay. What's with the sarcasms?" Bigbang won awards at the Golden Disk award that's why Jiyong partied all night.

Eunji ignored  Jiyong's question. She sipped from the latte. “Hmmm…you’re getting better.” she commented on the latte.

Jiyong grinned."Just for my baby. You're  not really coming to Fukuoka?" Jiyong was nagging her again to come with him to Japan.

“I have this to finish and your CEO personally requested me to do something on a small debut concert. Any idea who is your new artist? "

"uhm a certain Park  Ha Jeong was rumored to debut. I haven't  met that artist yet. He's  probably the kid we heard his voice in one of our meeting. The producers  are on head to head to produce him. I was told not to take him"

Eunji nodded. "Hmm yeah.. Sometime early march."

"I’ll make dinner then."Jiyong stood up.

"Huh?" Eunji's  brows met.  Both knew they can't  cook. Once one step into the kitchen and attempted to cook, the kitchen will be in disaster. "you're  planning to burn your house?"

"Now, that’s so mean."

"oh please don’t make instant noodles again. If rather go for take outs." Eunji picked her  pencil and started making doodles.

Jiyong grinned. "uhmmm I’m going to make my famous noodles."

"I’m calling a restaurant." Eunji grabbed her phone.

"Alright. Alright." Jiyong gave up. "What are we eating tonight? "

"I'll make pasta.." Eunji volunteered.

"You seriously can cook pasta?

Eunji got up and picked her wallet. "I’m going to do grocery. "

"In pyjamas?"Jiyong raised brows

Eunji looked at what she's  wearing. A matching sweat pant and sweater. "What's  wrong with my outfit? Kwon Jiyong,  for the record, I.am.not.a fashionista. Get that. And this is not a pyjama. It's called sweats. Jeez! where's your fashion terminology.""

Jiyong let out a deep breath. "I'll  drive you."

" no need. It’s not that far. I need the walk.”

 

Jiyong forced Eunji to stay at his house. Her plan to leave have gone down to the drain with what happened  in Osaka. Jiyong was adamant and threatened her to  announce it to the world that he's  dating her if she insisted on leaving. Eunji once again was  helpless.

"You're  not really coming to Fokouka?" Jiyong sat infront of Eunji.

 "I've  to finish the project your CEO asked me to do . I only have until next week."

"I am hoping you could join me in Fukuoka,"

"It doesn't  make difference  if am there or not. You'll  perform just the same." Eunji stated.

"It does makes difference.  I'll  be more inspired.."

"oh please Kwon. Stop being such a baby.."

"Can  I be you baby?" he teased with the puppy face.

"Jeez! Kwon Jiyong," Eunji rolled her eyes.

" What? You're  my baby. Why can't I be your I can be your baby. "

"Go pack your stuffs." Eunji dismissed him.

"Really? I can't  convince you?" Jiyong  stood up.

" Yes. Really. There's  nothing you can do to convince me." Eunji replied.

"alright then. Let's  have a dinner before I leave."

"Dinner. Uh.. Let me remind you that you are Kwon Jiyong.  Gdragon. An idol."

"So? Can't  we have a decent dinner? It's  not like I'll  be mobbed in the resto."

"Fine. Bring the gang. That way we..."

Jiyong  interrupted  her. "Nope. Just the two of us."

"Don't  blame me when we get our pictures in the morning news."

"babe, I just wants us to..."

"Kwon Jiyong, stop calling me babe. For the umpteenth time, We. Are not. Dating."

"Jung Eunji please. We are dating infront of your family my agency and my friends."

"Kwon Jiyong,  the relationship  is phony. That is the fact that you have to accept.."

"We are dating period. " Kwon Jiyong  didn't  want to lose to Eunji.

“Fine. But it will be over soon. Don't  invest on it."

With out warning, Jiyong  held Eunji's head, tilted towards him and kissed her. Eunji tried to resist but Jiyong's  grip to her arms were strong. He deepened the kiss and let his tongue explored Eunji's. Eunji's  resistance loosen and Jiyong relaxed his hold on Eunji. Eunji started to respond the kiss as Jiyong gently continued kissing her. Jiyong's  right arms roamed around Eunji's  back. Eunji herself automatically wrapped her both arms around Jiyong's  neck.

Jiyong picked her up and carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He gently laid her to the bed.

Eunji's  eyes fluttered  open when Jiyong broke the kiss. She suddenly pushed Jiyong and sat up. "Sorry... I .. I got carried away." Eunji stammered

 

a/n: coz am still suffering from post travel syndrome and I am sick. I didn't go to work so I had time to organize the part I wrote while on vacation. Thanks to all my readers for staying with me. Ashleybswt and Serahh, thanks for the chapterly comments. :D... I do appreciate it.