stranger again

Let it go

****It's the end of February! Spring is around the block! Here's an update to end our love month. Enjoy!

 

Jiyong arrive home tired and all. They still have the hang over when their managers woke them up because they have to catch the morning flight.  He slept the whole flight back to Korea and he just wanted to sleep more. He just left all his luggage at the living room and walked to the  bedroom.  His eyes widened and he stepped back with his hand still on the door knob. Someone is sleeping in the bed. He cautiously walked to the side. No one knew the house pass key. Ever since Eunji started living with her, it's just the two of them who know about it.

"No way she's coming..."  But it's her. "Babe?" his hand went to her shoulder. She flinched but didn't woke up. Jiyong knelt and stared at her face. He smiled and brushed a kiss on her hair. 'Uhg.... smells alcohol. Wait.. she went drinking? Aish.. This girl,' He got up and walked out of the bedroom and to the guest room. He changed and as soon as his back hit the bed, he was asleep.

Eunji woke up with a heavy head. Chan Young and his girlfriend dragged her out to celebrate their anniversary. Eunji pleaded tired but Chan Young went to her house and dragged her out. They went out clubbing and drinking. Hye Ri, chan Young's girlfriend was boozed up earlier than the two. Chan Young apologized and he had to bring home his girlfriend. Eunji left after them  them, plastered as well.

She looked around. "Shoot!" she jumped out of bed. "did I came here?" she murmured. She checked the time. "Holy smokes!" she grabbed her phone and saw 2 missed calls from her boss. She called right away.

"Jung Eunji, I almost panicked. Good thing Chan Young came in. Where ever you are I need you to head out to YG. That project they need it now. Like right now." Her boss voice was monotone.

"Uh.. Okay. Sorry  for not coming in," she apologized. She scrambled to the bathroom. she was all dressed in less than an hour. She grabbed her phone and looked around for her purse. "Oh my God don't tell me I lost it." she panicked and walked out of the room. She stepped back when she saw the luggage in the hall way. "Jiyong's home?" she murmured.

"You're up," the guest room door opened.

"Oh... When did you arrived?"

"A little while ago. sorry I didn't knew you came home."

"No.. I... We went out last night. I kinda drank a lot and it's nearer here." Eunji lied. "I gotta go.. I have.."

"You need to be at YG?"

"How did you know?" Eunji stared at him.

"The CEO called me. Your boss could not reach you. He thought you're with me."

Eunji nodded.

"Give me minutes to shower and we'll head down there. Hey, you weren't driving were you?"

"Uh...."

Jiyong looked at her sharply.

"Time's ticking." Eunji said. "Want some latte?"

"Sure." Jiyong disappeared to the bedroom.

 

Eunji and Jiyong went straight to the CEO office.

"Hmmm... Just as expected. How are you Miss Eunji?" the CEO greeted.

"I'm fine. So.. ahm is this about the bigbang's final in Seoul or the new artist to debut?"

"Both. But we'll tackle the Bigbang first." the CEO answered. "did you see the draft Jiyong?"

"She didn't show me anything. So what's new?"

"Nothing much really. It's just on the light effects. I'll work with your stage director. Uh.. this is the demo," Eunji handed the stick to the CEO which the latter connected to this PC.

He turned the screen towardds them and they  watched the demo.

"Ohhh... as expected of Jung Eunji," Jiyong patted Eunji's shoulder but withdraw when he realized what he did. "That's perfect. I don't have anything to say."

"Perfect. I'll hand this to the stage director." the CEO said.

Eunji nodded. "Give me a call if there's something you want to change."

"Oh and our artist. Park Ha Jeong." the CEO started. "It will be a small showcase but uhmm. I want you to do the lighting production. This will mean a lot."

"Hmm... I have some drafts. Can I have a meeting with your artist and stage director and producer?" Eunji asked.

"Uh.. that's kind of a difficult for now. How about during the rehearsal?"

Eunji shoulder shrug. "Okay. March 10 right? I have to mark my calendar."

Rehearsal will be on the 9 at Sejong center for performing arts . We would like you to come on that day. It will be at night anyways." the CEO answered.

"I'll clear my schedule. I want this debut to be perfect for the artist,"

"Thank you Miss Jung. I really appreciate this."

"I get paid." Eunji chuckled. She got up and offered a handshake to the CEO. "It's nice working with you however, uh...I already talked to my boss that Bigbang's final will be my last project with YG."

"Hmm...Why? Is there something..."

"No...Don't take it wrong. I.. I mean..." She turned to Jiyong. "I don't want to be associated with YG... uhm.. you know.. Jiyong and I are dating. I don't want to get rumors that I get those projects because of him."

"Miss Jung, you know that's not true." the CEO sat down. "You're genius,"

"I'm decided. I'll have my colleague to work with you if you still want our service," Eunji said with finality.

"Alright. I understand where you are coming. Just to let you know, we still want your service. If you change your mind, our door is always open."

Eunji got up. "Thank you."

Jiyong got up as well and bowed to the CEO. "We're going ahead,"

"Jiyong, take care of Miss Jung," the CEO smiled at him.

Jiyong just smiled.

Jiyong Just closed the door behind him when Eunji grabbed his arm and clung to him.

"babe?"

"Uh..." Eunji was pale.

"Can you make it to my studio?" Jiyong looked around. Eunji nodded.

They were lucky to have arrived at Jiyong's studio without meeting someone along the lobby. "Babe," Jiyong locked the door and carried Eunji to the couch. "Babe, you're scaring me." Jiyong started to tremble.

"I'm probably hungry. I had hung over and I didn't eat breakfast," Eunji said.

Jiyong breath in relief. Jiyong scrambled to his drawer. "here.' He peeled the chocolate bar and handed to Eunji. "Take this. I'll order some food"

Eunji took one piece. "What's this?"

"Delafee. I got it last time I went to Europe." Jiyong answered and sent message from his phone. "Sorry I forgot about breakfast. Oh.. Seungri.." Jiyong answered his phone.

"hyung, it's not you to for take outs."

"It's for your Eunji noona." Jiyong answered. "Babe, Seungri's on his way. What do you want to eat?"

"Uh... Just get  him to buy cup noodles." Eunji answered.

"Cup noodles? Are you serious?" Jiyong stared at her. Eunji nodded. "Seungri-ah....Nevermind. I'm taking her home. Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow," Jiyong hang up. "Why you didn't tell me you want noodles. Wait here. I'm going to grab from the cafeteria." Jiyong left the studio.

"drop me at my apartment." Eunji said to Jiyong. The two left right after Eunji half finished her noodles.

Jiyong turned to her. "Are you sure. I mean... I think it's better if you stay in my place. We're off until March."

"I want to be on my own for a while." she answered

Jiyong was silent until they arrived at Eunji's apartment. She didn't mind when Jiyong followed her to her apartment. "You've been working hard." he commented. The papers, drafts, blue prints were all over the table.

"It's getting busier at the office." Eunji answered.

"Eunji-ah, are you okay? I mean about last time. I know it was a shock to you," Jiyong started. "I'll have to tell you one day anyways. I guess it was too early to say,"

"It's fine. It took me years to open up about my case to a stranger," Eunji started gathering the papers on the floor.

"Stranger? Me?" Jiyong pointed at himself. "I'm a stranger? Eunji-ah, I..."

"You're a stranger to me. You're not my family. You're not my friend either." Eunji answered nonchalantly.

"Ahhhh," Jiyong beamed. "That makes me your boyfriend then and sooner will be your fiancé and eventually your husband."