valentine's night

Let it go

Jiyong shook his head while smiling broadly. "I love you Jung Eunji!" he squealed and drove around the block. He saw a flower shop. He adjusted his cap and glasses. He ordered two bunch of roses. He moved on to the next shop, an accessory shop. He walked around and find the what he's looking. He was out of the shop in time when Eunji called. "Be there in 5 minutes." Exactly five minutes he parked where she dropped Eunji. "Did you get everything you need?"

"I guess so."

"babe," Jiyong called Eunji when she's about to open the door.

Eunji turned to him and release the door handle.

Jiyong reached for the roses at the back seat. "I love you Jung Eunji," he handed her the roses.

"Kwon..." Eunji's woman side awaken. She was touched by the flowers.

"Babe," Jiyong already slid the ring in Eunji's ring finger. "It fits" he was beaming.

Eunji raised her finger for a clearer look. "Can't you be more romantic? Seriously, Kwon Jiyong in the car?" He reached for Jiyong's hand and kissed them. "Thank you. Let's go. We will be having dinner at midnight if we will not start cooking."

Jiyong switch the grocery bag to his left hand and entwined his right hand with Eunji's. He lifted his hand and beamed at both fingers with rings. "Babe, this may not be the most expensive and romantic but ...."

"How much?" Eunji cut in.

"50,000 won." Jiyong answered and tight lipped.

Eunji chuckled and lifted thier hands. "These are pretty couple rings. I'm going to be teased at the office for this."

"Am I that cheap?"

"Hmm.." Eunji shook her head. "I just didn't expect this."

"I'll treasure this. Don't take it off hmmm..." Jiyong kissed the back of her hand.

Eunji raise brows and looked at their entwined hands. She looked at Jiyong in the eyes. "Are you going to wear it everyday?"

"Uh...Do you want me to?"

"You asked me to wear mine everyday. I should expect you to do the same," Eunji replied.

"The fans won't let me off if they sees I'm wearing a ring. Do you want me to introduce you to the world,"

Eunji elbowed him and got out of the elevator.

 

"Ya... Seriously! Kwon Jiyong! Can you come and help me." Eunji was pouting and complaining.

Jiyong sat straight to the couch as soon as they arrived.

"I'm tired from driving. I need to rest." He the TV.

"Fine. No one is eating." Eunji threw the knife in the sink and marched to the bedroom.

Jiyong got up laughing and followed Eunji to the bedroom. "I am hungry. Can I eat you then?" Jiyong still managed to tease.

"Yaaaa!!!" Eunji kicked Jiyong on the thigh.

"Comeon...I'm just teasing." Jiyong back hugged her and walked her out from the bedrom. "let's see...The beef's almost done. Oh... Noodles. I think I'm the pro here."

"So full of yourself. Well, go ahead." Eunji checked the beef in the oven.

After more than an hour the table was set but the kitchen and counter was a mess.

"We made it." Jiyong hugged Eunji.

Eunji sighed. The beef doesn't look like the one in the picture. "My short ribs is a failure,"

"No it's not." Jiyong sat down and took a bite. "Babe... it... it..it's omo..it's the best!"

"hmmm..." Eunji took a bite and her eyes widened. "Oh my God! This is sooo good. I  should make some for Chan Young."

"Told ya. Let's dig in. We have a lot of thing to clean up later," Jiyong turned to the kitchen and both laughed.

"Ahhh.. that was fulfilling," Jiyong got up and took his plate to the sink. "But uhm... I don't think I want to do it again.. I mean not everyday."

"I'm not doing it again." Eunji stated. "But I'm going to try the ribs at Chan Young's house."

"What? Eunji-ah.."

"Jealous? He's my bestfriend. We know each other before I knew you. Stop the nonsense jealousy."

"I'm not jealous." Jiyong pouted and turned the water tap. "But seriously we should do this again."

"Hmmm... But you should do the cleaning afterwards."

Jiyong nodded. "After we're done with the tours and the release of our album. We'll have more time to spend... Ah... reminds me...hmmm...Do you have time this week? I'm free after my schedule tomorrow."

"Hmmm.... I need to report to the office. Why?"

"We're going to Jeju." Jiyong answered.

"Jeju? And why are we going to Jeju?"

"Post valentine date." Jiyong answered nonchalantly.

"You know, you're.. how can I say this. uhmm.. you have split personality?"

"Huh?! Split per... ya,"

"Forget it." Eunji said and started the latte maker. "Want some latte?"

"Now I am going to be a latte drinker soon. Please thank you."

"Your highness," Eunji handed the mug to Jiyong.

"Thanks babe." Jiyong patted the space beside him at the couch but Eunji preferred to sit at the floor. He move down and sat beside her.

"Let's watch something," Eunji suggested.

"Hmmmm.. anything in mind?"

"Let's watch clips from your world tour. I am wrapping up your final in Seoul. I might add something,"

"Ohh.. can I see the draft?" Jiyong became excited.

"Later. I'm not yet done. Anything special for the final stage?"

"Babe, can we not talk about work. It's valentines day. Hmm."

"Kwon Jiyong," Eunji laid her head on Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong turned to Eunji. His heart started to beat faster. 'Please. please not about leaving.' he prayed silently.

"Thank you for coming with me for the memorial." Eunji started. "You remember last time we went for a drive and I reacted on an accident in the highway?" Jiyong nodded. "My parents passed away in a car accident. It was valentine's day. It was my idea to send them for a date. They were on their way to the restaurant when a truck lose control and hit their car." Eunji's tears started to fall reminiscing what happened to her parents.
Jiyong took the mug away from her hand and placed it in the coffee table. He pulled her that she was sitting in between his legs backhugging her.
Eunji leaned back and held to Jiyong's hands. She turned her head and looked up at Jiyong. "My panic attack." Jiyong nodded. She breathed deeply. "I was home that day snuggled in my couch. Comfortable. I was so much taken by the movie. I was watching Frozen. Since then everytime I hear songs related to the movie my body reacts. I consulted this to my aunt and she said this too will pass. But it's been a year and I'm still haunted by it." she started to bawl.

"It's okay babe. Just cry."

"I hate this. I hate it. It's affecting my whole life. It's been a year and I haven't moved on. Their accident is still haunting me. It was my fault."

Jiyong just made a deep breath. He doesn't know how to comfort Eunji at the moment.

"I.. I am so tired with this. Who knows I'll have a panic attack and collapse and no one will find me. I'm going to die alone." her voice was so desperately tired.

"Shhhh.. baby. We're going to get over this hmmm." Jiyong turned Eunji to faced him.

 

****Have a good weekend!!!