prologue

Let it go

"You'll be fine," My sister comforted me as I pulled my luggage. "It's just Japan. Imagine if you'll be sent to Brazil or at any otherside of the earth."

I glared at her and rolled my eyes.  "just because you've been traveling alone and was easy for you means it's the same with me,"

"What's the difference? You're even lucky coz everything was arranged for you," she said.

My sister loves traveling. It's not that I hate it but I don't like traveling alone. Most of the time I travelled was with my sister and she does everything. And now the company is sending me to Japan for a conference. I don't even understand why the company sent me. I'm just new in the company and there should be more capable for that. Sure I can speak English but Japanese? I'll be thrown out before I explain myself.

"Alright. Alright."

"Now go. Enjoy your first class seat and your five star hotel because that doesn't come often." she hugged me and I was about to cry. "Cut it out Jung Eunji. You're 23." she whispered.  "You take care and enjoy Japan."

I dragged myself to the check in area and handed my passport to the lady. I turned to see my sister one more time but she was gone.

It wasn't long when our flight was called for boarding.  I got up to my feet lazily and picked up my  bag as I joined the queue. It's my first time on a first class. I don't even know how it look like. Been to businees class but not first class. It's a comfort. As soon as I was seated  FA came to me and asked if there's anything I need. I smiled and said nothing. I took out my laptop and started reading some stuff that might be helpful at the conference. I will be there as a participant but just taking precautions. What if they'll  suddenly call me to do some presentation. Nothing to lose in being ready. It's a 2 hour flight. I finished reading all the documents and slid back my laptop to it's case. I'm telling you I get bored easily. I took out my phone and started playing with the games. "Aish!" I lost all my life and I didn't realized I was a bit loud. I glanced at the guys across me. Young boys. Handsome boys. Rich kids just by looking at their get ups. I looked at them again. One guy smiled. I suddenly felt shy and turned my eyes to the window. Then my head scrambled and turned to them again. 'wait a minute, I think I saw them somewhere.' I was staring at them but my mind was away trying to remember where I saw them. My mind wasn't working. I gave up and when I looked at them again they were looking at me. I turned shaking my head. I checked the time travel. One hour still to go. I sighed and leaned back.

 

 

Jiyong's  POV

 

Taeyang  nudge me. I followed his eyes. A girl was staring at us across. She was looking at us but looks like her mind wasn't on us. She turned her head shaking. Seriously, she didn't recognized us? Ah, maybe she's just being nice not to approach us.

I looked at her again. I kept it low. I'm afraid of getting caught checking out a girl. Hey wait a minute? Me? Afraid of being caught? Why would I be? I am Gdragon. The girl should be proud I am giving her the attention. I kept studying her. Her Black hair just dropped on her shoulders. She's your kind of girl next door.

As soon as the plane landed, I saw her grabbed her bags and walked before us. There were fans around but it wasn't as crazy as in other places. We were whisked to the VIP  and  I thought my eyes caught something. It's really her. I  doubled checked the banner. 'Jung Eunji '. She approached the girl holding the banner and the girl led her to the exit. "Jung  Eunji," I smiled to myself as we walked towards our van.

"Hyung, she's pretty cute pouting and all," Seung ri commented.

"Were you watching her?" TOP scolded Seungri.

"She's interesting. Looks like she's bored to death." Seungri chuckled. "She disappeared before us though"

"I wonder what does she do," Seungri said. "She looks like the smart office girl and next like a strict manager,"

"Did you just fell inlove?" I joked.

"Maybe." Seungri grinned.

The other boys laughed and walked towards their waiting van.

 

end of Jiyong's POV

 

I looked around my suite. It's the first time in my life to stay in a five star hotel. The bed was so huge and I can see the whole Tokyo city. "It's not bad at all coming here,"

I went down to the first floor for  dinner. I was caught by the beautiful and mesmerizing paintings.

I browsed the menu as soon as it was handed to me. I smiled. I'm glad it has an english menu. well, they should it's a five star hotel after all. I love to try new foods. I was influenced by my sister. Everytime we travel to a country, trying new foods is a must. As soon as I handed my order, I sat back and checked my phone. My sister never fail to surprise me. God! She's the only person I know who can send long emails. I rolled my eyes. She teased me of finding a Japanese boyfriend. I just replied with a lot of laughing smileys.

My food came in a jiffy. I smiled to herself. I took a photo and sent it to my sister right away. I was enjoying myself admiring the food that I didn't notice 5 pairs of eyes studying me.

 

~~~~

"Hyung, she's the one from the airport, right?" Seungri said. "I'm going to say hi,"

"Ya!" Jiyong yelled and kicked him under the table.

"Wae hyung?" Seungri was puzzled.

"Bet me, she'll ask for autograph as soon as I pass by her table," Jiyong said.

"1Million for me," TOP said. "she won't ask,"

"Oh... hyung, you don't trust Jiyong hyung?" Daesung turned to TOP.

"I bet 1 million she will ask for autograph," Seungri said.

"call," Jiyong got up and walked out of their private room. He walked confidently. "Hello"

I  was startled and looked up. "Hi," I have no idea who he was. 'wait..' my brain scrambled. "Plane?"

Jiyong's brows creased. 'she really don't know me?' "Dining alone?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Is it a sin?" I shot back. I somehow hated his interruption to my dinner.

"ohhh," Jiyong whistled. "Just passing by and saw you alone. Such pretty lady shouldn't be dining alone,"

"And what do you suggest?" I glared at him with raised brows. "Regardless, if you don't mind I want to enjoy my first dinner in Japan?"

Instead of leaving, Jiyong pulled a chair and sat down. His ego was hurt. He. Kwon Jiyong. G-Dragon. Was asked to leave. He cannot accept that. That's too way too much for his pride.

I put down my fork and rested my chin on my two hands. "Look mister. The last time I check, I came here alone," I pushed back my chair and walked out. "Oh, that mister is paying," I motioned  my table to the server. 'serves you right,' I muttered as I walked away.

Kwon Jiyong was left dumbfounded. He. Kwon Jiyong. G dragon. Not only was asked to leave but  left by a girl in a table to pay her bills. He got up to catch her but decided not to and talk to the server to add the bill to their table.

The four boys can't stop laughing when Jiyong walked in to room. It's a glass private room. They watched what happened.

"So, hyung, I don't care that I just lost 1 million won but that was priceless. The mighty Kwon Jiyong was dumped," Seungri can't stop laughing.

"Shut up," Jiyong growled and claimed back his chair.

"I told you that girl won't even blink," TOP said.

"What happened there," Taeyang asked suppressing his laughter.

"She doesn't want company so  she left end of story," Jiyong answered. "Dig in. I'm hungry,"

"That was totally priceless," Seungri grabbed his chopstick.

"Ya, Maknae!  I swear if you don't stop it, I'll wring your neck when we get home," Jiyong yelled.

"Alright, cut it out," TOP intervened. "Let's all eat,"

 

I was pissed off for that stranger who came up to my table. Seriously, who randomly approaches people eating alone? I laughed at the back of my head at his reaction when  I left. He looks so shocked. I continued walking down the street and entered Mcdonald. Dammit! I cursed him again. I should be eating that sumptuous food. Now I am eating these greasy food. I ate half of my burger and head back to the hotel.