Chapter 19

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

“Ouch.” That person groaned as you bumped to that person. You bowed down as soon as you bumped to that person and you mumbled sorry as you bow down.

“Eh? ~~~?” That person called your name. You tilted your head up and you saw a familiar face which is none other than Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo?” You asked. He raised his eyebrow and soon he saw that you and Dongjun were holding hands. You caught Myungsoo’s gaze at your hand and Dongjun’s hand, somehow you have the urge and felt the need to release your hand from Dongjun’s grip. You let out your hands from Dongjun’s grip and pretend to fix your hair.

Dongjun surprised when you released your hand from his grip and he glanced toward you.

“Having a date, huh?” Myungsoo snapped you. You surprised by his statement. You shook your head slightly. You wanted to explain but the words won’t come out from your throat and you ended up silent.

“Whatever.” Myungsoo scoffed and walked passed you and Dongjun. You just lowered your head and drowned yourself in your thoughts but then Dongjun grab your wrist again and you lifted up your head and looked at his face.

“Hey, you shouldn’t be frowning today. Let’s go eat!” He asked you and dragged you again. You smiled widely and both of you went off to another stall and laughing together and as the night grew deeper, both of you ready to called it a night.

You hopped on the motorcycle as Dongjun started to speed off to another place. He has told you before that you’re not going home yet, there’s one more place to go. You just smiled and nodded at him and tighten your grip on his waist as he started to raise the speed.

 

The brake screeches as the motorbike was stopped abruptly and you glanced around and the scenery caught your eyes. It’s nothing special, it’s just a hill and a lake and there’s a big tree with a bench under it. Your eyes went wide in excitement.

“This is one of my favorite place. No one has ever come here, except you now.” Dongjun calmly stated as the two of you sat down on the bench. You nodded at his statement yet you feel special because he said that no one ever been here, his favorite place.

“I used to came here when I feel down or if I just wanted to relax. It’s very soothing, isn’t it?” He asked you.

“Uh-hm.” You nodded as you agreed. You felt the breeze. You and Dongjun just sat there without saying anything, just enjoyed the scenery in silence and feeling the breeze brushed your face and brushed your hair off. Dongjun glanced at you and he tuck your hair behind your ear and he smiled warmly at you. You couldn’t help but blushed at the sight of it.

“~~~-ah..” He called you. You tilted your head up to meet his gaze.

“You know, I have a good feeling about you.” He told you. You slightly tilted your head in confusion. You were about to ask but Dongjun quickly grab your wrist and cut you off.

“It’s getting late. Your mom will be worried. Let’s go home.” He dragged you to his motorcycle. You just nodded and blankly stared at his back and kept asking what does he mean with his statement just now.

 

Soon, the two of you arrived in front of your house. You gave him back the helmet.

“Thank you so much for today, Oppa! Don’t worry our date on Monday!” You winked at him. He chuckled and patted your head and slightly ruffled your hair.

‘Again.. he pat and ruffled my hair..’ You smiled inside your thought.

“I won’t forget. Now get inside before you caught cold. See you Monday.” He gave you his eye-smile and speed off and gone from your sight.

You just kept smiling like an idiot at the thought of today. But then you remember with his statement.

‘What does he mean with he has a good feeling about me?’ You thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@myungkitty-ah : here it is :)

@natashabs : awww thank you :') i've prepared a major plot, wait for it! ;)

 

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. AND SUBSCRIBE. AND SPREAD IT!
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! :)
LOVE YOU GUYS :*

And sorry for the short chapter ;)