Chapter 1

I Like Her?! No Way!

"Yah! Yong ~~~! Get your here! Look at what you have done to me!" yelled Minhee who's trying to catch you who caused her shirt received a wet spot because of your little prank. You, Yong ~~~ ,  was known already to be a lively, cheerful, friendly person and many people enjoy to be your friend but one thing that most people annoyed with you was your prank. You pulled a prank quite often to your friends which sometimes caused them mad at you but they cannot mad at you for a long time because of who you are.

"Merong!" You turned around and pull out your tongue and started to ran again to avoid Minhee who's trying so hard to catch you. Just now you surprised her and you stepped on a puddle and the water was splashed to Minhee's shirt and skirt and it makes Minhee furious.

"Why do you always have to pulled a prank, ya ~~~ !" Minhee still running around trying to catch you while you're just laughing it off and running to save your and the other friends of yours were just laughing at the sight of the two of you. You and Minhee have been a best friend since elementary school and now you're in your 3rd grade of middle school and your graduation is near the edge. 

Unknowingly, there are two person who's watching you from afar. Two guys to be exact. Not that typical bad guy or ert guy who's spying on girls. But one of them clearly amused with your act and mesmerized with your laugh and your face. While the other just simply being sulked and standing there observing you with a lot of question marks on his face.

"Ya, Myungsoo, look at her! She's really cute isn't it? Always pulled a prank on her friends even though sometimes she can be overboard with her pranks. But I think it's cute. Don't you think so?"asked the guy who's captivated by you.

"Cute? Cute my . Seriously, hyung. What's so good about her that makes you watching her everyday after school like this? But still, you don't have the guts to introduce yourself to her and let her know your presence. Plus, she's not as pretty as SNSD." the so-called Myungsoo guy kept being sulked because he was being dragged by his older brother to watch you from afar everyday.

"Then, there's something wrong with your eyes my brother. Come on, she's beautiful. She's natural. Cheerful. Lively. Kind. Everything."answered Myungsoo's older brother, Sunggyu.

"Yeah, clearly, you've been blinded by love. I mean, one-sided love."said Myungsoo sarcastically.

"I will introduced myself to her right when she graduated from middle school which is next month! Well, I've been patient for the past 6 months that I only able to watch her from afar because I know, she's just a middle school student. While I'm in 2nd grade of senior high school."

"Yeah yeah, you've explained that to me for thousand times already, hyung. You even know what's her favorite food, favorite candy, her activites just by watching her from afar for the past 6 months, hyung."

"Not from afar sometimes. I can hear her conversations sometimes. Okay, you make it like I was some kind of freak ert stalker just now while I'm not." Sunggyu tried to defend himself while still locked his gaze on you.

"You are a freak ert stalker. Deal with it hyung. Let's just go home okay?" Myungsoo kept forcing Sunggyu to go home instead of walking you to your house. Walking you by far to be exact.

"Fine, you go home first then. I'm going to walk her home."said Sunggyu while kept following you from behind. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and turned to different direction than Sunggyu and you. He just couldn't believe how come his brother love a girl that much while he doesn't know her, except he knows so much things about that girl which is you. Myungsoo remembered the first time Sunggyu met you which happened 6 months ago. It's the same usual day when you pulled a prank on your friends and you're trying to runaway from your friend and bumped into Sunggyu and Myungsoo and you looked tired and kept took a glance on your back and Sunggyu couldn't help but to ask you what's going on and you just blurted that you need a place to hide. Then Sunggyu asked you to hide behind him because to be honest Sunggyu's body is pretty broad to hide your small figure with the help of Myungsoo who helped to cover you as well.

--- START FLASHBACK ---

"What's going on?" Sunggyu asked and couldn't help get worried because you're panting like crazy.

"My friend is chasing me right now, I need to hide or run, I guess."

"Go hide behind my back and my brother! I'll help to cover you up." Sunggyu offered you a help and you agreed to it directly. You hide behind Sunggyu and Myungsoo. At that time, your friend, Minhee passed by.

"Hhh... Sunbae, do you happen to see a girl running here?"asked Minhee while panting and tried to catch her breath. You hide behind Sunggyu and Myungsoo nervously.

"Oh, I saw her! She go that way!" Sunggyu pointed at different direction to divert Minhee. You were glad that Sunggyu helped you. Minhee then run to the direction which Sunggyu's told before.

"You're safe." Myungsoo opened his voice. And you came out slowly trying to see the condition whether it's safe or not.

"Oh my God. Thank you so much! I don't know what can I do to repay you guys!" you said while shaking Sunggyu and Myungsoo's hand. And right at that moment, you caught Sunggyu's heart. He's just captivated by you at the first sight. Your messy ponytail, your small figure, your small face, your.. everything. While Myungsoo only thought that you're not bad.

"Just tell me your name and which school do you come from." Sunggyu said with a warm voice.

"Oh I'm Yong ~~~ from Seoul Middle School in 3rd grade. What about you guys? But I think, you're a sunbae, isn't it?" you asked carefully.

"Yeah you're right. I'm Kim Sunggyu, and I'm on 2nd grade Seoul High School. Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Kim Myung Soo, but you can call me L. I'm 3rd grade in Woolim Middle School."

"Oh Woolim Middle School! Not far from my home and I'm planning to go to their high school! Nice to meet you cingu!" you said it with a big smile on your face which make Myungsoo caught off guard a little bit.

"Oops, gotta run away again. My other friends are chasing me. Bye! And thanks a lot!" you quickly leave and not forget to bow to Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

"That girl is unique.." Sunggyu still mesmerized with you while Myungsoo rolled his eyes and kept walking.

--- END FLASHBACK ---

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First update! How was it? 4 subscriber before Chapter 1 published? Aww thank you so much! :')
Tell me what do you think about the first update!
Read, enjoy, love, comment, and subscribe, and spread !

Thanks a bunch, xx
LOVE, Y