A Messy Day

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Note: Did you like the last chap?, you must've found it boring or such since I did not dare to write a couple of things…that's just because it might have too much graphic information. Sorry, hope you like this chap!

Chapter 9: A Messy Day

Last night was one of the most memorable nights I'll ever remember, Yi Jeong-sunbae has done a lot just to make me happy as usual. I'm already awake but I couldn't make a move since my head is resting at his lap, I feel bad coz I fell asleep again damn. I peek a bit and I saw him laying his head slightly to the side of the sofa's armchair, and I know that I can't make a move without disturbing him but on the other hand if I let him just the way he is now, he'll suffer from stiff neck when he wakes up. But all this troubled mumbling of how to wake him up was all blocked as soon as I felt him move from where he's sitting… then I felt warm hands caressing my cheeks, which made me smile to myself quietly I tried to pretend that I'm sleeping as I could but I couldn't help giggle…

"Good Morning, Ga Eul-ah…"-He whispered to me, and I know that he's smiling the way he whispers.

"Good Morning sunbae"-I slowly opened my eyes squinting a bit from the warm sun rays radiating from outside the window. "Mianhe, I fell asleep, you didn't get to sleep well last night."-I tried to hide my face since it's too embarrassing for him to see me waking up in the morning.

"Aniyo, last night was the most comfortable sleep I've ever had my whole life, and besides no need to hide your face, you're even more beautiful than yesterday."-He smiled to me lovingly and leans giving my forehead a peck, before helping me up.

"Waah! Ottoke!"-My eyes went wide eye when I saw at the watch it's already past noon. "Jan Di-ah must be worried right now".

"I can explain to her if you want, but before that, we should get a bite first okay? Clean up first"-He pushed me lightly to the studio's wash room, the wash room contains all the essentials… for male or female necessities, then I remember that he puts this up maybe for the girls he brings here that need to freshen up or something, the thoughts of these I quickly brushed them off my mind determined not to let such past things to ruin such beautiful day…

As soon as I got outside of the washroom, I found him plating up and making orange juice…

"Wow, a buffet?"-I chuckled when I saw the array of foods being put out at the table…

"Don't worry, I did not make it, It was delivered here, unfortunately, your boyfriend is not as good to cook as his beautiful girlfriend"-He scratched his hair lightly must be embarrassed to admit he can't cook.

"Aniyo, no matter what you cook, or the taste; I'll still eat it, because sunbae cooked it, araso? Besides, I like you as you are and nothing else…"-I pointed my toes to level my face to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheeks…

"Araso… come on let's eat; you must be really hungry since we only ate a couple of cookies last night…"-He smiled at me so much which made my heart beat fast…

*After we ate, I told him to change quickly and drop me after, at my apartment since probably Jan Di's sick worried right now and Jae Kyung too.

"How do I look?"-I turned around quickly as soon as I heard his voice… then I saw him, standing in front of me, for a moment there I questioned myself if he is truly my boyfriend… he looked so good, wearing a preppy style that fits him well. A sweatshirt colored by the blue collar and grey over-all, matching it up with light brown pants and with his usual smile too.

"You look good, sunbae"-I kinda blushed when I said that to him, I was taken aback for a second when he walked towards me and place his arms around me.

"Ka Ja, Jan Di might yell at us more…"-He chuckled while pouting at the end… I nodded shyly and we then walked towards where we parked his car yesterday; when we accidentally met with Eun Jae and his older brother… so we went to our apartment to change myself with new clothes and also explain a lot of things to Jan Di and Jae Kyung…

I woke up early this morning and only to realize both Ga Eul and Jae Kyung didn't come home last night, which made me very worried. Last night Jun Pyo wanted to spend the night here since I'm all alone… I told him firmly that he has to go home to rest more since he has work today at the office and I'll meet him later after the event that I'll attend with his mother… I kept pacing around the apartment, after cleaning the apartment I couldn't get the worrying thoughts out of my freaking head… now, why wouldn't they come home last night? unless something happened?. I slapped my head literally for thinking such things about my friends. Of course, nothing should happen to them since Ga Eul is with Yi Jeong-sunbae and Jae Kyung can kick anyone would try something on her.

"Wait, Ga Eul is with Yi Jeong-sunbae last night?"-I shrieked so loud I felt the whole apartment shake a bit… I wanted to call Ga Eul so bad but my clumsiness again, I lost my phone I know it was with me last night but the question is where that is?...

I bombarded the closets and the corners of the rooms; searching for my phone all around the apartment…

When I and Yi Jeong-sunbae arrived in front of the apartment, he quickly got out of the car and went around opening my side of the car door.

"Let's go"-He offered his hand which I reluctantly accepted but I stopped walking mid-way at the gate of our apartment.

"What is it?"-He asked curiously...

"Maybe it's wiser for me to go alone, coz Jan Di-ah might yell at sunbae, I wouldn't want that"-I calmly told him as un-offensive as possible.

"But I can explain all of it to her, besides it's not a gentleman way for the girl to explain it all and let the man stand by the sidelines"-He retracted right away wanting to be the one to face Jan Di.

"Aniyo, you should go, besides its better this way… I'll call you later, after my walk with Hae Jin-ah and Jae Kyung-unnie"-I smiled at him trying to convince him to stand down.

"Fine, but one condition"-He raised one finger at me and leans to me awkwardly…

"And what's that?"-I asked tilting my head to one side…

"You can't call me sunbae anymore, I'm not your senior, I'm your boyfriend already, Ga Eul-ah"-He pouted lowering his finger, I was kind a shocked for the condition since I've never called him other than sunbae before.

"Fine, I'll let you think about it, call you later okay? Ga Eul-ah?"-He smiled at me and hugged me tightly while grinning. "Saranghe"-then I blushed simultaneously when he whispered that to me… I stood frozen there until he drove away with his car… as soon as I can move my limbs already; I slowly walked toward our apartment and pushed the door bell lightly...

As soon as heard the doorbell rang I leap from under my bed where I was still looking for a bloody phone of mine which I lost and don't know where it is…

I looked at the camera video from outside and I got a glimpse that the person behind the door is no other than Chu Ga Eul...

"Ga Eul-ah!"-Jan Di ran towards Ga Eul as soon as she got inside the apartment, pulled her into a never ending hug and led her to their living room.

"Mianhe, Jan Di-ah I didn't call you last night to tell you that I'd be spending the night with Yi Jeong-sunbae"-I lowered my head in embarrassment and also bit my lower lip when I realized I called Yi Jeong; sunbae again when I remembered earlier that he told me not to call him that again.

"Aniyo, I was just worried, I'm not mad or anything he's your boyfriend, but Ga Eul-ah you have to remember someone is worried sick for you and waiting for you here."-Jan Di pouted and got a bit teary when she told her how she got so worried when she woke up she realized both her and Jae Kyung aren't home yet.

"Mianhe, I won't spend that night again without telling you before hand"-Ga Eul smiled and hugged Jan Di. "Wait…"-Ga Eul released their hug and looked around their apartment. "Where's Jae Kyung unnie?"

I felt suddenly cold and pulled the covers towards me and I then shut my eyes open when I kind a realized I was fully under the sheets. I blinked twice and felt irritated by the sun rays trying to get inside the blinds of the hotel room… right! I'm at the hotel! Last night… last night… we… me… and … Woo Bin-Sshii… Ottoke! I quickly pulled the bed sheets drowning my whole body under it… I feel so ashamed and very stupid bout what happened last night…

Wait, what happened is that, Aish! I annoyingly scratched my head but I kinda did not regret it or somewhat but I should be since it was- -... My thoughts were cut-off when I heard some clanking sounds from the room's kitchen.

I bravely pushed the blankets lightly and peek outside of the sheets and eyed the door towards the kitchen and I still can hear some mumbling and clanking of pans... I felt awkward and thoughts are running through my mind if the person in the kitchen is Woo Bin or a butler or anyone else; but my answers were already laid out on the floor well, literally since I saw the navy blue shirt he wore last night laying at the floor. I picked it up one hand and I did not know what got into me I kind a smelled it and I sense his scent right away, I pushed the sheets off me and I reluctantly wore his shirt… thinking I hope he won't mind me wearing his shirt… I tip-toed myself towards the kitchen and took a quick sneaky peek on who might be in the kitchen, you know, just to confirm if it is him. Then there he was, shirtless and wearing only his boxer shorts flipping a pancake behind the tabletop. I didn't find pancake would be so y until now…. What! What did I just think about? Eww… I accidentally pushed the door farther than I should and made the door creaked which made him look towards my direction and smiled to me… which I find really embarrassing and very awkward…

"Breakfast is almost ready…"-He smiled flipping the last pancake he makes. "Well, pretty late breakfast that is, coz it's already past noon..."-He chuckled while eyeing the big clock hanging in the kitchen.

"Really? Ottoke, Jan Di and Ga Eul must be worried now…"-I reluctantly went inside of the kitchen and sat down crossing my legs together.

Woo Bin suddenly blushed when he saw Jae Kyung enter the kitchen wearing his shirt and sat down crossing her legs, he finds it awkward after what happened between them last night… he then took her plate and rested it in front of her and positioned to sit across her in the table.

"Thanks"-She blushed as she accepted her plate from him, the blush shows a lot since her skin is a bit pale must be from the cold atmosphere… which Woo Bin finds it funny and cute too.

"You made all these?"-Jae Kyung broke the awkward silence between them while putting a mouthful of the pancake to …

"Yes. How is it?"-He smiled chuckling through his sentence.

"It's delicious"-Jae Kyung

"Well, Ji Hoo taught me well…"-Woo Bin

"Really? It's really good"-Jae Kyung finds herself an idiot for repeating praises. Am I not that obvious?

"Uhhmm… Jae Kyung-Sshii"-Woo Bin suddenly became serious, obvious by his tone... This made Jae Kyung bracing herself for humiliation bout last night.

"About last night, I was- -."-Woo Bin got cut off when Jae Kyung chimed in before he could continue…

"Aniyo, last night, was a crazy thing, don't worry I won't mind it… it was some adrenaline and drinks that's all"-Jae Kyung quickly told Woo Bin as she almost choked drinking her juice, which made Woo Bin a bit disappointed...

"No, that's not what I wanted to say…"-He rested his two hands on the table his eyes narrow only to her. "I was thinking if maybe we could give it a shot? –The last words hit Jae Kyung a shock.

"Give what a shot?"-Jae Kyung wide-eyed.

"I and you, a chance to you know... learn more about each other…"-Woo Bin slightly touching his back neck...

"Are you telling me this just to save me some face bout what occurred last night?"-Jae Kyung's voice was a bit insulted since she thinks Woo Bin just wants to ask her out just not to make her feel bad or somewhat of what occurred last night between them…

Jae Kyung suddenly stood up stomping outside the kitchen towards the bedroom…

"Wait, Jae Kyung, I did not mean it to sound that way...damn it..."-Woo Bin quickly followed her to the bedroom.

"You know what! Woo Bin just leave me alone…"-Jae Kyung furiously slumps herself to the bed pulling the sheets over her.

"Mianhe, what I want to say is that ever since the day I first saw you again after all those years we didn't get to see each other… something happened, something changed within me. And that's how I truly feel bout you, I keep thinking bout you when I'm alone and when I see something annoying and irritating you always pop on my mind…"-Woo Bin stood frozen on the edge of the bed staring at the covered Jae Kyung.

"I wanted to tell you that I have started to feel something towards you even before last night happened, and that is the truth nothing else, this may be so sudden but I truly am falling for you Ha Jae Kyung"-Woo Bin now slowly sitting beside Jae Kyung…

Jae Kyung slightly moves and pushed the sheets a bit to meet his eyes staring at her as well, which made her a bit teary.

"So you are not asking me out just because of last night? And because you like me?"-Jae Kyung sat up staring at the guy in front of her.

"Yes, I'm asking you out not because of last night but because of what I truly feel for you, what do you say?"-Woo Bin

"Yes, I would love to go out with you Song Woo Bin…. So we are official?"-Jae Kyung giggled.

"Yes, from now on you and I are not faking up a couple's doing…instead, we are now a couple…"-Woo Bin smirked at the end… and pulled Jae Kyung into a hug which made her blush…

"Wait, we can't tell anyone for now…"-Jae Kyung quickly says

"Why?"-Woo Bin confusingly asks

"Because it's not a good time, Jan Di and Jun Pyo are busy on their plans and the rest is so caught up, I don't want to take the attention that's all; let's just wait okay?"-Jae Kyung gestures her eyes with a pleading stare.

"Araso, we'll wait for the right time"-Woo Bin was about to kiss Jae Kyung when his bloody phone rang, he wasn't going to answer it but it kept ringing… so he answered it and almost yelled at the person at the other end of the phone but stopped right away when he heard who it was.

I woke up with a major headache, must be because of the dramatic crying I did last night… I wanted to tell him what I feel for him all those years, and not just any puppy love but a truly emotional connection towards him. I was so dumb about what happened yesterday, I went there making a stupid excuse for visiting him when the main agenda was to confess to him… but it didn't end well as I thought. I forcefully got up from my bed and reluctantly went straight to the bathroom to take a quickie bath, after that, I packed my clothes for the day. A strapless pink upper matching it up with a champagne-colored blazer and navy blue denim shorts and red converse shoes, I decided to tie up my hair into a ponytail and carry a brown shoulder bag to match. For my accessories, I didn't want to go over the top so I just pick up a simple star gold earring with my usual black watch and my everyday accessory necklace…

As I got out of my room, I realized my guards are nowhere to be found… I was quite a bit happy bout the small opportunity of freedom when I got to the dining room to have my breakfast I find the place quiet. I know the place is always quiet but this time it's more like an abandoned house since I see no bodyguards around the halls, which made me curious.

I picked up the small bell, which is to use to ring it and the aids will appear to assist you or do the things you want.

"Yes, milady is there something you need?"-A short girl with the other two maids appears as soon as I ring the bell 3 times.

"I'll be taking up my breakfast now"-I answered firmly

"Milady, it's past noon already, perhaps your lunch?"-She answers in a question to me while continuing to bow.

"Really? That late?"-I quickly turned my head to direction where the Grandfather clock is placed and was so surprised to find it's already past 1 in the afternoon.

"Okay, lunch…"-I told them but I stopped them mid-way right away…"Wait, where's my brother? And where are the guards here?"

"Milady, Young master Woo Bin hasn't come home since last night, and the guards were worried about his safety especially he didn't bring security with him. So they went out since midnight to look for the young master and tried to contact him but still no news…"-The maid answered as clear as she could, as soon as I heard the whole thing I tried to contact him right away…

I kept dialing the bloody phone and I couldn't reach him which made me furious! I'm so worried and wait, why does he need security with him? He told me a few years back that he has stopped managing gangs and all… I so want an explanation from all this and thanks to God, finally, I got through the contracting process and heard the phone ring at the other end.

Phone Conversation

(The ring tone of Woo Bin's phone is Juliette by Shinee *the ring tone was Hae Jin's Idea)

"Yah! You're such a bad timing pal, you-."-Woo Bin stopped mid-way.

"Yobeoseoyo? Oppa? Hey, why are you yelling at me?"-Hae Jin's worried voice echoed to Woo Bin's head trying to come up with an explanation.

"Ah, Hae Jin-ah mianhe, I thought it was someone else…"-Woo Bin signaled Jae Kyung who's beside him to keep quiet.

"Yah! Oppa! Everyone is worried where you are right now, aish! You should've called"-Hae Jin's voice raised quiet a bit well, you can't blame someone who got worried bout her other sibling went AWOL for a whole night without notifying anyone.

"Mianhe, Hae Jin-ah, I'm having an important appointment right now, I'll talk to you later okay?"-Before Hae Jin could protest Woo Bin drop the call which made Hae Jin mad and irritated how could her brother treat her like that.

End of Phone Conversation

Out of frustration Hae Jin grabs her bag and stomp herself out of the mansion but was followed intently by the maids begging her to stay.

"Milady please you can't go without an …"

"Milady, if you go alone the young master will fire all of us"

"Please, Milady you must not leave…"-All three maids are begging her to stay.

"It's okay if he troubles you, I'll answer to all of it, I have to go somewhere with my friends, I'll be fine and besides who would want to harm someone like me? I'm barely known by people here."-Hae Jin told them putting her right hand at her waist projecting superiority. Before the maids could nag more, she hailed a cab went in and drove away.

"Young master will be furious"-One of the maids got teary knowing that if he'll find out that his little sister ran off again without anyone with her.

Ji Hoo got home past noon and has been spending the whole night at the hospital, although there were not many emergencies at the hospital. He had to work on things that aren't just related to the hospital but also managing the charity foundation that his grandfather put up a long time ago, his grandfather wanted for him to just focus on his medical endeavor. But he refused to do so since he wanted to do the same thing his mother and father did and that is to help people who require a hand to hold on to. Not only that, but he's also serving as a consultant at the line of museums his father owned.

As soon as he got inside his home he saw a paper laying at the dining table; he picked it up and read it, as he read the note he found himself smiling…

"Ji Hoo-yah, eat this food I prepared for you, you have to gain more strength, always have time to relax, araso? Don't make me worry so much bout you, you rascal" Love,

Grandpa

Ji Hoo smiled before taking off the food cover at the table and let out a chuckle when he saw how many dishes his grandfather made, and mostly are an array of vegetables…

"Kamsahamida, haribeoji"-He whispered while taking turns picking up different foods, happily eating…

After he cleaned up the dishes he used, he watered the plants for a while and then decided to take a nap since his body is begging for it already. When he got inside his room he took a quick glimpse of a picture slipped at his drawer then returned it where he got it.

As soon as he closed his eyes it didn't take more than a minute his phone received a message, he wanted to not have anything to do with it for now. But he thought of himself it might be an emergency, so he reluctantly took his phone from under his pillow with a big deep sigh he opened the message:

Meet up at the F4 old lounge area, now…

From: Gu Jun Pyo

"Wheew, now what?"-Ji Hoo forced himself up and took a quick shower before getting on new clothes and fishing out his keys and drove his motorcycle towards Shinhwa University.

Woo Bin turned off his phone after his and Hae Jin's conversation to avoid prying questions from people and buried his phone at his pants and threw it lazily at the chair, it was also to not disturb the moment between him and Jae Kyung.

"You know, Hae Jin will be furious bout this…"-Jae Kyung raised her brows to her now boyfriend Woo Bin.

"Nah, it'll pass… one thing you must know bout her is that she can't stay mad at someone very long…"-Woo Bin smiled and prop himself beside Jae Kyung in the bed.

"We should go out; you know spend the whole day?"-Jae Kyung brushing her lashes.

"Okay, then, let's buy new clothes too."-Woo Bin answered with a smile, Jae Kyung then got up and went straight to the bathroom and since they have no new clothes they wore what they had yesterday and decided to go shopping forgetting the plans for the rest of the day.

I felt bad for lying at Jan Di that I have work today, but the truth is I planned this day to have some chat with my friends Yi Jeong, Woo Bin and Ji Hoo. I told them to meet me at our old lounge area at Shinwha School. I feel ecstatic to go back there knowing we've been through a lot and besides it's where I and Jan Di first met after all. It's our version of a bachelor party, to have a serious and humorous talk with them again. I wanted to spend the night yesterday with Jan Di but she wanted me to leave, it was for the better anyway since if I protested more she might land a gut kick on me which will truly hurt…

As soon as I entered the gates of the school I feel like we've gone back to the old days where we arrogantly walk these halls… as soon as I parked, knowing the others are still on the way I decided to walk around before stopping at the lounge, I felt something on my jacket pocket and pulled it up and it was Jan Di's phone. She must've accidentally left it last night when I drove her home. I should get this back to her later, when I pick her up at the event where she and mother will be attending a luncheon, later.

When I arrived at the lounge I saw a man standing to hold a vase as if inspecting it…

"Yah! So Yi Jeong, so fast huh?"-Jun Pyo approached him patting his back.

"I made this as a house warming gift for our base here"-Yi Jeong chuckled as he laid the vase back to where it sat.

"Like kids as always…"-A man standing by the entrance voiced out smirking as well.

"Hey, Ji Hoo-ah, you're late…"-Jun Pyo approached him gave him a smack on the arm.

"Quiet, you should apologize since you disturbed my relax time"-Ji Hoo playfully raises his brow and sat down at the sofa.

"He-he, as if, fine… mianhe, I just wanted to spend some time with you guys…"-Jun Pyo scratches his head hiding his embarrassment.

"Wow, Jun Pyo is apologizing much... Ha-ha"-Yi Jeong laughs so much at Jun Pyo's gesture and stopped abruptly when he notices something.

"Hey, where's Woo Bin? He's never late at our meetings…"-Yi Jeong sat down crosses his legs...

'You're right, usually his always the first to arrive"-Ji Hoo chimed in.

"I tried to call him but it seems his phone is off or out of coverage"-Jun Pyo walked towards the fridge picked up a couple of beers and tosses it to the two men which they reflexively catch…

"The fridge is full?"-Yi Jeong asks curiously…

"Yeah, I told them to clean this every day and always check that all things here run smooth and always stock…"-Jun Pyo then sat across both his friends…

"Jan Di-ah doesn't worry bout Jae Kyung –unnie, she must've gone to something important or else she would've called us and sent us a message at least"-Ga Eul tried to convince Jan Di to calm down and stop pacing all around the room… she wanted to call Yi Jeong but she still felt quiet awkward bout the earlier events so she decided not to. Both she and Jan Di are reluctant about whether to call Jun Pyo or not but decided not to since Jan Di said he has work to do at the office, and they couldn't bother Ji Hoo-sunbae as well since a doctor is mostly on-call. When they decided to call Woo Bin, the latter did not respond to messages and cannot be reached as well. They cannot contact Hae Jin since both of them do not have her mobile number, which made them heave a deep sigh.

"You're right, she's going to be fine, she's Ha Jae Kyung she can beat anyone that'll try to hurt her"-Jan Di finally stopped pacing and slumped her back to the cushion sofa.

"Yeah, besides you have to get ready for the luncheon meeting with Jun Pyo's mother remember? You have to get ready now."-Ga Eul tilted her head to emphasize the situation at Jan Di.

"Oh, right! Shoot! I should get ready!"-Jan Di quickly rummages her closet on what to wear for the luncheon, since she's already gone to the bath.

She chose a magenta tube dress that's been over-all embroidered by flowers and a ruffled helm on the bottom. She chose fuchsia pumps to make a statement using her shoes and used a crimson ribbon clip for her hair and a pair of pearl earrings with her necklace, the necklace that Jun Pyo gave her back in the days. She even shines more especially when the outfit fits so much with the ring around her finger…

"Do I look okay?"-Jan Di asks her friend after an hour and a half of choosing the proper clothes and accessories…

"Okay? You look amazing!"-Ga Eul shrieked at the sight of her best friend.

"Chinja? Gomawo!"-Jan Di shrieked as well…

"Yes, you are…"-Ga Eul and Jan Di hugged together but were eventually cut off when they heard the car outside blaring…

"Oh, the car is here, I'll see you guys later okay? Jun Pyo will pick me up later at the luncheon, you guys are careful later okay when you go out?"-Jan Di holds Ga Eul's hand

"Of course we will, besides Jae Kyung will be there, she'll kick anyone that'll try anything on us…"-Ga Eul hugged Jan Di and led her to their door; after they said farewell to each other Ga Eul quickly got back inside the apartment...

"Oh yeah, I should get ready as well, I'll be meeting Jae Kyung and Hae Jin later in front of the porridge shop"-Ga Eul quickly went to her room to change clothes but before that she took a nice warm shower to recharge…

Good thing I'm wearing converse shoes or else I'll be having death blisters on my feet, I got so frustrated that Woo Bin-oppa drop the call right away before I could ask him about something. So I got out of the house since I'll meet Jae Kyung-unnie and Ga Eul later at 4 at front of the shop, I decided to waste some of the extra time by looking around some shops and I find it nice walking around… without anyone tagging along with you, it makes you feel like just any normal citizen living.

Hae Jin was so caught up on looking at different stalls beside the street she did not realize the people she passes by with.

"Oh sorry…"-Hae Jin apologized when she bumped hard to a guy and her bag fell to the ground as she was about to pick it up, the guy crouches down as well to help her…

"Sorry, miss, are you alright?"-The guy with auburn red hair and was as about age as hers asks softly, his voice cold and sweet at the same time…

"No worries, I'm alright, sorry too…"-Hae Jin quickly answers but at the same time was kind a dumbfounded by the guy in front of him. "Uhmm thanks anyway, bye"-Hae Jin bowed to the guy before leaving off…

"Hae Jin-ah, you've grown well, I guess"-The guy whispered to the air coldly as soon as the girl was out of earshot while smiling to himself as he watches the girl who just bumps into him leaving. capturing a picture of her from the back….

So guys what do you think? Too long?

How will Hae Jin confess her feelings?

How will the relationship between Woo Bin and Jae Kyung go?

Will the SoEul couple move their relationship to the next level?

Will Ji Hoo realize Hae Jin's feelings?

How bout the Jun Pyo and Jan Di team-up?

And who's the mysterious guy that secretly knows Hae Jin?

Find out on the upcoming next chapters! Love lots! Xoxo

 

PS. All images used in my fanfic are from google images. Thus, credits to its owners