Chapter 25: The Unexpected Reveal

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 25:

The Unexpected Reveal

After 42 mins drive from the CUN airport, the group arrives at the hotel safely and got amazed from the views they passed while driving.

“The hotel is so huge!”-Exclaims Ga Eul as she tugs Yi Jeong’s shirt and the prince just smiles in return

“Hmmp! Ours is much more larger and ---.”-Jun Pyo boastfully responds on the bumpkin’s remark, but was not able to finish it when Jan Di pinches the side of his.

“Ow! What was that for?”-Jun Pyo tries to evade from the playful punches of her fiancee.

“For being such a D-bag… we talked bout this, didn’t we?”-Jan Di raises her brow while crossing her two arms at her chest, showing superiority…

“Aish! Araso!”-Jun Pyo just pouts as he dugs his hand to his side pockets…

Jan Di then stands beside him then suddenly locks her arm with her fiancee, which earned the other girls from the group blush and the guys to playfully cough.

“What room are we?”-Jae Kyung smiles brightly and then she stares at Woo Bin, then from him to the others…

“Already arranged that in advance…”-Yi Jeong snaps his finger as a private butler provided by the hotel management approaches them and bow in respect…

“Are our rooms ready already?”-Yi Jeong asks with his charming english accent

“Yes young master they are… all rooms are on the same floor, All rooms are at the Zen Grand Tower… all are oceanfront too…”-The handsome mexican guy politely replies, then stares at one of the girls… then smiles.. Ji Hoo from behind caught that and furrows his brows…

“Well, let’s go the.. of course, Jan Di and Jun Pyo you have your own room”-Yi Jeong raises his brow while grinning…

“Alright! Thanks bro!”-Jun Pyo visibly shows his happiness and bumps fists with Yi Jeong…

“And well I paired Jae Kyung and Ga Eul together…”-as Yi Jeong explains he squeezes his hold at Ga Eul’s waist “Mianhe, as much as I want to share the room with you the whole vacation; I don’t think it’s appropriate..”-Yi Jeong immediately explains before Ga Eul thinks something else.. the boys in the group were in awe from Yi Jeong’s gesture, when at the past he would do it differently…

“Woo Bin, I put you with Hae Jin… just to be… safe that is..”-Yi Jeong stares at Woo Bin as if waiting from a okay response, but before he did he lingers his stare from the others to the beautiful girl wearing red heels who is pouting already…

“If Hae Jin wishes it…”-Woo Bin then lands his gaze to the awfully silence little sister

“Oh.. Uhmm”-Hae Jin stares at Ji Hoo, he also stares at her back…

“Uhmm, sure… I missed the times we sleep in one room oppa!”-Hae Jin then runs to the side of Woo Bin locking her arms to him, which made Woo Bin scoffs and chuckle..

“Bwo!??? Yah! Even if Hae Jin is his sister I won’t allow them to be in one room! No way in----.”-Jun Pyo objects but was cut off again when his shirt is being pulled by his fiancee.

“We’ll look for our room first, gomowo, see ya later”-Jan Di bows as she pulls her fiancee to the side and drag him away from the group leaving the 3 pairs silent..

“Yoo Ji Hoo, we’ll be room mates… just like old times…”-Yi Jeong then averts his gaze to the quiet man standing silently as if sulking…

“Pabo…”-Jae Kyung pouts as she murmurs, which Ga Eul hears and made her smile as well

“We’ll then let’s unpack and meet up at the beach later..”-Yi Jeong claps his hands together…

“I’ll see you later, okay?”-Yi Jeong hugs as he whispers to Ga Eul…

“Sunbae, what are you up to?”-Ga Eul replies

“What do you mean?”-lets go of the hug then stares at her intently

“I know you purposely paired it this way, is there something wrong between you and Ji Hoo-sunbae?”-Ga Eul asks as she tilts her head

“Yo! Let’s go this kid wants to see the view from the wrong.. in like now?!”-Woo Bin calls out from a distance, waving while having Hae Jin locking arms with him and Ji Hoo follows behind with a pouting Jae Kyung…

“Coming! Nothing, I just needed to confirm something okay?”-Yi Jeong kisses Ga Eul’s head then grabs her wrist walks fast to the group… leaving hanging answers to Ga Eul’s mind.

As the group settles down to their respective rooms…

“Why did you suggest this type of pair up?”-Ji Hoo breaks his long silence once they got in the room with two kings in it.

“Weoyo? Is there something wrong the way I pair it? Besides if I share the same room with Ga Eul, Jan Di will be breaking my neck and every bone of my body the whole trip…”-Yi Jeong just smiles innocently as he puts his bag on top of the bed sighing…

“Are you sure that’s just it? It’s not because of Hae Jin?”-Ji Hoo cautiously asks as he stares at the guy who is at the veranda now taking in the view…

“What makes you think it’s because of that? Not unless you did something that you will regret again; Yoon Ji Hoo”-Yi Jeong turns his back so that he can Ji Hoo who’s followed him at the veranda, seriously staring at each other…

“Yi Jeong Oppa! Ji Hoo Oppa! Annyeong!!!”-The two breaks their glances at each other when they heared Hae Jin’s voice at the left sife of their room, their veranda is just one step distance from each other, all the rooms are next to each other…

“Oh, Hae Jin-ah.. did you like the room??~!”-Yi Jeong shouts back so that Hae Jin can hear him, the splashing waves from the ocean and the strong winds creates a barrier to hear each other clearly.. Hae Jin then nods happily while smiling at Yi Jeong…

“Like it?? More like she’s loving it crazy!”-Woo Bin walks up behind Hae Jin putting his arm around Hae Jin’s shoulders… “You loud rascal!”-Woo Bin scruffles her hair…

“Oppa~!”-Hae Jin then tries to break off from her brothers broad shoulders…

“I’ll get ready first.. to meet Jun Pyo at the beach..”-Ji Hoo nods at Woo Bin and Yi Jeong while smiling at Hae Jin…

“Yah! Both of you get dressed! We’re hitting the beach!”-Yi Jeong shouts then smiles before he goes back to the room…

Jamkkanman (wait), why were those guys very serious?”-Hae Jin stops wiggling from Woo Bin’s hold for a while.

“What do you mean by that?”-Woo Bin asks as he lets his little sister go

“Well when I walk into the veranda I saw them looking intently at each other it’s like they’re eye gouging…”-Hae Jin explains with a worried face

“Pabo, they’re just talking.. Ka Ja! You have to change!!”-Woo Bin just brushes the thought away and pushes Hae Jin back to the room to get ready…

After they all changed to their beach outfits, all girls are earing two piece swimsuits but with a twist.. Ga Eul wears a bright powder pink swimwear bu with mini shorts and see through netted shirt.. Jan Di wears her skyblue swimwear under a long see through white dress. Jae Kyung dares to wear hers with mini shorts with nothing that covers the upper part with her flaming red swimwear.. As for Hae Jin she wears her champagne flowered designed swimwear with her mini cargo shorts and netted sando design..

The guys vamped up with their own summer outfits, all the guys wears the hawaiian inspired shorts for the beach that the girls bought, all the rest except Woo Bin and Yi Jeong; has nothing to cover their chests. The other two complimented their look by loose shirts only.

“Yah! Monkey! Can you cover??”-Woo Bin unknowingly raises his voice at his secret girlfriend who’s wearing barely anything… he then gets the shawl and put it over her shoulders…

“Hey! We’re at the beach in the carribean not KOREA!”-Jae Kyung shouts back as she slumps back to her seat after bshe admired the resort’s view of the beach…

The group rented their own cabana and their own private spot with benches, beach umbrellas, and even a spot for the girls that has a canopy, for them to enjoy with fruits, drinks…

“Wow, I’m stuffed!”-Jan Di exclaims as she finishes to eat her 3rd orange already..

“Yah! You’re not even pregnant but I felt like you are! quit eating that! Will ya?”-Jun Pyo chastise her again

“You can’t blame her… the area here is very abundant on oranges, Mexico is considered as the 3rd largest mass producer of oranges.. they grow them here carefully and well maintained”-Hae Jin explains as she drinks her strawberry shake

“Let’s get shells! I’d like to make a windchime!”-Ga Eul stands up abruptly while calsping her hands and getting bunny eyed excited.

“Kaja! Let’s go unnie!”-Jan Di stands up too and pulls Jae Kyung up to follow them as well…

“Hae Jin-ah, go with them.. have fun, araso?”-Jun Pyo stares at the girl who’s like on a daze not responding.. she just did when Woo Bin nudges her elbow

“Oh, sure! I’ll pick the prettiest shells…”-Hae Jin then gets up from her seat then runs to the other three girls…

As the girls walk by the shore of the beach, Ga Eul who’s carrying a foldable pail for the shells.. The girls enjoy the time they have on playing at each other in the water and stealing picks as well..

“Uhmm, Guys.. I would like to ask do you happen to know Ji Hoo’s last girl he dated??”-when Hae Jin asked the question, the other three girls stopped from walking and stared at her then stares at each other..

“Why--- why do you ask Hae Jin?”-Ga Eul asks she hugs the pail to her chest trying to not spill out the shells they collected.


“Nothing, I just needed to ask”-Hae Jin then tries to smile

“Ehem.. well it was a long time ago”-Jae Kyung trying to avoid to answer the question and pretend she forgot who it was…

On the other hand Jan Di who turned quiet after the question asked…

“Well, aniyo.. it’s just a stupid question, I also thought you don’t know or remember since it was probably a long time ago..”Hae Jin pretends to laugh it off..

“Oww! Ahh!”-Ga Eul shrieks as she fell to the ground in pain and holds up her foot..

“Yah! Ga Eul-ah weoyo?? What is it? What happened?”-Jan Di immediately kneels down to her friend…

The other two girls did the same thing, as they examine Ga Eul’s foot she accidentally stepped on a shard of glass while they were walking and talking..

“Omo, it’s bleeding… let’s go”-Jae Kyung helps Jan Di on pulling Ga Eul up and walks hurriedly back to the other guys…

MEANWHILE

The guys just drink and chat all the way at the cabana having a fun conversation like from the past…

“I still remember Jun Pyo’s reaction when Jan Di did a karate kick on his face!”-Yi Jeong burst out laughing as he finishes his beer..

“Yeah, I remember that too.. with a smelly towel as well!’-Woo Bin added while bumping fists with Yi Jeong..

“Yah2x! how can you say those thing huh?! Some friends you are!”-Jun Pyo sulks as he plays with the rim of his beer bottle..

“Don’t worry Jun Pyo, you’re secret of how you got kicked by Jan Di will be safe..”-Ji Hoo smirks as he drinks his own fill

“Aish! You too? Come one it was like ages ago!”-Jun Pyo tries to defend himself from humiliation…

“Oppa!!! Help!!”-Hae Jin’s voice from a distance ringed to the guy’s ears.. all of them got up from their seats like lightning fast then runs to the girls immediately..

“Ga Eul-ah!! What happened? What did this? Who did?”-Yi Jeong bombarded his girlfriend questions immediately…

“med kit now, questions later!”-Jan Di yelled atYi Jeong while Jun Pyo and Yi Jeong help Ga Eul slowly to their cabana

Jae Kyung who doesn’t know what to do just picked up the pail with the shells in it, Woo Bin runs and took a blanket and put it over Ga Euls’ while Hae Jin who is wide eyed froze out of shock..

“Ji Hoo-sunbae help!”-Jan Di grabs Ji Hoo’s hand and pulled him in a kneel down position with the others, he then examines the foot.

“it’s no fracture but something is caught in it that’s what’s causing pain…”-Ji Hoo says

“we don’t have any equipments, we have to get her to the hospital”-Jan Di answers in a blab

“Damn it! The hospital is 2 hours away from here…”-Yi Jeong made fists of anger and worry

“Sunbae, I’ll be fine.. don’t---oww!”-Ga Eul was trying to calm her boyfriend down but she wasn’t able to keep her visible pain..

“I have an extra med kit on my bag..”-Ji Hoo exclaims when he was about to get up Ga Eul grabs his hand and trying to get some sort of leverage from pain..

“I’ll get it on you room, give me your card oppa”-Hae Jin volunteered then when Yi Jeong gave the card she ran as fast as she could to get to their room..

When Hae Jin got inside the room, he rummages to the roller luggage of Ji Hoo and tries to look for the kit..

“Found it!!”-Hae Jin exclaims as she grabs the while small bag, when pulled it a small notebook fell with it and a shiny paper..

“What is this?..”-Hae Jin picks up the notebook and the thing that fell from it..

“Bwo?... wha—what is this?? This is---.”-Hae Jin then picks up the shiny paper and flip it and realizez it is a photo of Ji Hoo in a white suit with a girl on a bridal dress..

“Jan Di-unnie?”-Hae Jin barely says the name from her lips as she felt shock and she fell back to the bed and sit on it…as she flips the photo back again a note:

~Ji Hoo-sunbae kamshamida.. for being someone I can lean on, for being my personal fireman~

-Geum Jan Di

“What is this??”-Hae Jin unknowingly let go the picture and it fell on the floor and the thought of the pain Ga Eul is going through came back at her mind…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Okay another chapter!!! So how is it??? Did I capture your imagination again??? Only few comments?? It seems that not a lot of readers are interested on my story… is it getting boring???

Please comment!! Pretty please!!

Staying as humble-goody2shoes!!舵♥♥