Chapter 14: Beneath it All

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Note: Thank you so much you guys!! I am so happy that you took this FF of mine very well… so as a thank you I’m updating it, truthfully I wrote this early this morning coz I know I promised some of you I will be updating today or tomorrow… so hope you’ll like it!

 

Xoxo love lots!

 

 

Chapter 14: Beneath it All

 

Jae Kyung’s View

 

I wonder where he is. I’ve been trying to call him the whole morning and still no answer on my calls… further than that I’m alone on this apartment since Ga Eul left so early to go to her boyfriend So Yi Jeong , and as for Jan Di? Well let’s just say she went to the hospital so early for an important meeting there…

 

So what I did is to calm myself down and just went straight to the bathroom and cleaned myself, and just unwind for a while…

 

Ever since yesterday night, I did not get the chance to sleep… I was so stupid for the fact that Hae Jin and Ga Eul would’ve been in a lot bigger mess if we did not arrive at the club.

 

I mean what was I thinking? Giving that card to Hae Jin knowing she will definitely follow her instinct to go to the address on that card… (I sigh deeply while burying my head on my knees on the hot tub laying there without any clothes with me…)

 

After a long debate whether I even go out of the bath tub or not, I finally decided to leave and took a quick rinse and pick out my outfit for the day…

 

(Author: Jae Kyung opens her big luggage and searches for a perfect outfit that will definitely look good on her when she and Woo Bin will see each other…)

 

“Nope, not this one”-Jae Kyung pulls up a leopard printed dress, and shakes her head throwing the dress behind her…

 

“Eww! Too oldies!”-She pulls up a purple satin made top with an off shoulder and throws it again…

 

(Author: after what it seems to be eternity picking clothes… finally…)

 

 

“Now this is the one…”-Jae Kyung admires her figure on a big mirror… while putting her hand on her hips… looking stunning with her  ebony black tube dress that would fit her body perfectly with her 3 inch heeled metallic black pumps…

 

“Let’s see if Mr. Song will ignore my calls if he sees me like this… hmmp!”-Jae Kyung then grabbed her jacket then her purse before calling her loyal guard to bring the car around coz she will be needing a driver…

 

 

End of Jae Kyung’s View

 

*************************************************************

 

Woo Bin’s View

 

Jae Kyung has been calling me non-stop early this morning and no matter how much I want to answer the call. I can’t be distracted for now…

 

I’m at the meeting right now instead of doing something else…

 

An Hour Ago

 

“I believe Lady Hae Jin left the mansion early this morning…”-One of my trusted guards Henry lowered his head…

 

“What?! Didn’t I say and I specifically told them not to let her leave the perimeter?”-I closed the folder and slammed it on my desk out of furiosity…

 

 “Yes… but they couldn’t”-Henry swallowed a gulp of fear knowing his young master is sick of worrying to his only sister…

 

“Find her… and bring her here…”-I picked up my jacket from the chair and wore it and grab my keys….

 

“And one more thing young master…”-Henry stopped Woo Bin a bit…

 

“What?”-I stared to Henry intently…

 

“Lady Hae Jin is with one of your f4 friends… young master Yoon Ji Hoo…”-Henry then lowered his head back…

 

 

(Author: with that Woo Bin left the office and walks intensely to the elevator cursing to himself and grabs his phone and intensely dialing someone….)

 

I went straight to the elevator and press the basement floor to pick up my car…. And while on the elevator I was dialing someone’s number…

 

Me: Yobeoseyo?

???: Hey… what’s up…

 

Me: let me speak to her…

???:  What’s  wrong?

 

Me: Ji Hoo-ah, I want to speak to my sister…

Ji Hoo: no matter… I’ll be returning your treasure after this araso??? Don’t need to worry at all…

 

Me: But…

Ji Hoo: Hey, don’t you trust me?

 

Me: (After a brief silence) fine… you better return her without any problems… araso? Or else…

Ji Hoo: I know what you’re going to do… I have to go… anyeong!

 

End of Conversation

 

(Author: the elevator stopped at the fourth floor and when the elevators open the person he least wants to see appears)

 

???: Woo Bin-ah come to my office immediately…

Woo Bin: Abeoji, when did you arrive?

 

Mr. Song: are we going to talk while you’re on the elevator?

Woo Bin: Ani, Mianhe…

 

End of Flashback

 

And here I was sitting around the table with my father and the other board of directors…

 

My worry did not lie to my self but for Hae Jin, father does not know my sister has arrived and I strictly forbid anyone on my guards to even mention that matter anywhere…

 

Knowing my father has eyes and ears everywhere…

 

???: Our hotels conversion has gone down this month… (One of the old man directors spoke up)

???: yes I saw it on the report that we went down 3 percent… (Another one of the board members chimed in)

 

Mr. Song: what are your thoughts about this Woo Bin? Your mind seemed to be flying elsewhere… (Father threw dagger eyes on me)

 

Woo Bin: Chusongeyo, my thoughts are that our overall annual month to date is still higher than our usual… this 3 percent low down is just a challenge to us…

 

???: 3 percent is not just like that young boy… (One of the biggest clients we have spoken up)

???: I have an idea why don’t we do an auction event to gather the clients globally in one spot and invite new clients in as well…

 

???:great idea! Hey... didn’t you mention that your daughter a business woman overseas?

Mr. Song: yes… she’s at L.A. now…

 

???: I’m sure your daughter can help us with this auction and I want to met her, tell her to come home…

 

Mr. Song: I will my comrades…

 

And with that my whole world sunk like a battle ship ran aground…

 

No one else’s knows Hae Jin is home already... I really must call Ji Hoo now for this… how can I do that when I’m here with them….

 

(Author: Oh boy, I smell trouble… careful Hae Jin!!)

 

End of Woo Bin’s View

 

*************************************************************

 

Jan Di’s View

 

I’m at the hospital doing some rounds, and also went to the meeting early this morning I really did not want to go but of course I have to…

 

As I was walking through the halls I was intently looking for someone I wonder why he is not in today. Isn’t his shift starts early than mine???

 

I went to his office and couldn’t find a trace that he has been there recently… as I walk outside of his office…

 

I bump into an intern carrying folders…

 

“Mianhe, Dr. Geum”-The girl bowed apologetically

 

“It’s okay… Uhmm miss?”-I hesitated at first to ask but it seems my mouth has it own body or something…

 

“What is it?”-The girl looked at me…

 

“Do you happen to know if Dr. Yoon is in right now?”-I spoke in quiet a low voice

 

“Oh.. Dr. Yoon just cancelled all of his appointments today, which made me surprise coz this is the first time he cancelled all of his itineraries…”-The girl who seemed to be curious as well as to why Ji Hoo would cancel his duties for today…

 

“Thanks, here be careful next time”-I helped the girl pick up the folders and watch her bow to me before she left…

 

As I walk towards our front desk to ask them what are my other memos for today, I saw a tall guy carrying a somewhat packed lunch his left hand buried on his suit and the other carrying the lunch and awkwardly forming circles to the ground using the point of its shoes…

 

“Uhmm… Dr. Geum, someone has been looking for you…”-the front desk broke of my stare from the guy by speaking up to me…

“Who?”-I asked, then she pointed the guy by the benches…

 

I approached the guy and stopped a couple of meters away…

 

“Gu Jun Pyo?”-I finally spoke up behind him considering the built? And the awkward poise? It is him…

 

When the guy turned around I felt happy knowing it was really him?

 

“Yah! Geum Jan Di! Where have you been huh?”-I was always annoyed whenever he does that but hey I kind a like that side of him, but of course I can’t just give in to that…

 

“Hey! You should’ve called me or my office if you’re coming…”-I punch him lightly on his shoulder for being such a pabo…

 

“Aish! Araso… let’s go…”-Jun Pyo then suddenly grabbed Jan Di’s hand and directed her to the hospital’s rooftop which has a beautiful setting…

 

(Author: As soon as they both got to the roof top, they both seem to have some sort of an awkward silence… even if they are about to get married to each other, they still have that seem to be a bit shyful moments…)

 

“Here”-Jun Pyo raised the lunch box on Jan Di’s face level without looking into Jan Di’s direction..

 

“Did you buy this?”-Jan Di asked in a curious question…

 

“What do you mean did I buy it? I made it myself, it was quiet a battle okay..”-Jun Pyo retracted right away…. Remembering what happened while he was making it…

 

Earlier this morning

(Jun Pyo’s Gallant Gesture)

 

I woke up early this morning to make a gesture of  sweetness, I know I made a mistake raisin my voice on Jae Kyung and also I know I made Jan Di

 

I went to kitchen immediately which made my maids surprise at all, I mean why would someone like me Ehem, a Gu Jun Pyo come to a kitchen…

 

“Everyone leave now…”-I coolly ordered all of the staff to leave the kitchen

 

“Young master if you something else from the kitchen we can prepare it for you”-The maids then immediately ask…

 

“No, I just need you all to leave the kitchen, don’t come back until I say so araso?”-I answered again which this time all of them obeyed…

 

“Wheew! What to cook anyway?”-I went to the fridge and I saw radishes, tofu, meat, fish fillets as well.. So out of frustration, I goggled any dish that consists these ingredients and found one… I played the instructional video on how to cook, and here were the steps:

 

Step 1: I saw the woman placed all of the ingredients to the sink and washed them, so I did the same thing

(Author: actually Jun Pyo throws all of them like a basketball hoop to the sink and showered it with water for a couple of seconds without even rinsing them using his hands)

 

Step 2: I saw the woman peeled the radishes beautifully, so I did the same thing

 (Author: well, actually he picked up a butcher’s knife and not just peeled them but almost cutting off the meat of the radish…)

 

Step 3: the woman sautéed first the spicy ingredients and meat and fish fillets until it smell spicy, so I did the same thing

(Author: in this part while Jun Pyo was doing the Step 1 and 2 the pan was already on a heated level so, you can imagine how it ended up when he sautéed the spices right? Ehem, it burned.. Of course our gallant prince did not know it was burnt)

 

Step 4: the woman added water and small amount of fish sauce and red coloring then waited for it boil then put the radish and  the tofu finally then taste, so I did it as well… perfect!!

(Author: unfortunately, it did not ended perfect Jun Pyo let the radish and tofu boiling for quiet a long time so the ending? The radish that is supposed to be crunchy a bit now soft… sighs!)

 

Author: little did Jun Pyo know that the maids and staff did not leave the kitchen entirely they were somehow sneaking here and there to their young master on what he is doing….

 

End of the Gallant Gesture

 

“ I really made it out of my best….”-Jun Pyo boastly crosses his legs…

 

“Really? Let’s see…”Jan Di took out the box that her so called fiancée/ chef has made for her, she wanted to cry coz it seems to be a bit untrue that Jun Pyo would do such a sweet gesture…

 

As soon as Jan Di opened the box it was truthfully looked good very colorful indeed, and she took out a spoon to taste the sauce of it…. Jun Pyo even uncrosses his legs as if anticipating some sort of a comment from his soon to be wife…

 

“Uhmm..”-this was the only gesture that Jan Di expressed when she tasted the sauce of the food that Jun Pyo made..

 

“Well? Does it taste bad?”-Jun Pyo turned his body posture to Jan Di eager to know the wife’s verdict…

 

“It’s good”-Jan Di tried to smile as ever to pretend that the food was amazing…

 

“Really? I knew it!! Not only am I good looking, rich, smart I am also multi talented”-Jun Pyo boastly snaps his fingers to the air…

 

“yeah…”-Jan Di quietly responds although wanting to slap Jun Pyo but refrained knowing her fiancée did a lot for this particular situation…

 

“Then you should eat all of it okay? Then I’ll cook for you again….”-Jun Pyo then crosses his legs grinning out of victory…

 

And Jan Di? Her face says it all terrified, and just smiled as if it’s okay… (not!)

 

*************************************************************

 

 

Note: okay you guys I know some of you might say this chapter is not good or something… but I made it for Woo Bin and Jae Kyung and Jan Di and Jun Pyo…

 

So hope you like it! But I promise on the next chap? The big confession will be revealed!!

Curious??? Comment then!!!! Tell me what you think of this chap!

 

Xoxo love lots