A Welcome Intro

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

CHAPTER 2: A Welcome Intro

She walks on long strides in her 3-inch red pump heels, matching with her khaki shorts and white polo cotton sweatshirt, wearing her hair down with curled edges while carrying her 2 big roller baggage. People couldn't help notice her for she has a very angelic face and features that is quite familiar, As soon as she spotted a group by the benches she dropped her baggage and sprinted towards them...

"Oppa!"-yells to the strong-featured guy in black tux hug him tightly as soon as she got close.

"Nomu nomu pogoshippeo-so (I really really miss you)"-grins and shrieks to the guy she tackled with, which earned a lot of curious eyes too, including the 2 other girls who are in total shocked too.

"Yah! Are u going to kill me? U're in Korea idiot! U can't do this! This isn't America!"-shouts Woo Bin trying to break off the hug from the girl.

"Araso! Thick-head!"-mutters the girl, breaking off the moment then took turns hugging the other 3 men.

"Yah, u got tall huh?"-Yi Jeong playfully scuffles her hair and grins a lot which made Ga Eul feel a pang of jealousy why would they treat her like that?

"Yah! My hair!"-trying to stop Yi Jeong from ruining her hair, then hugs Jun Pyo next.

"Woaah! You are not our little runny-nose anymore huh?"-jokingly comments to the girl

"Yeah, I don't do that anymore, stop calling me that!"-punches Jun Pyo, which Jan Di finds it amusing and interesting who might this girl be?

"Are u going to forget me?"-Ji Hoo suddenly speaks up and moving towards the girl

"Ji Hoo-Oppa! Nice to see you!"-hugs Ji Hoo tightly like there's no tomorrow...

"Yeah we should go, we are attracting quite an audience here"-signaling about the crowd who has been staring at them. "Before that, Jan di and Ga Eul-ah she's Hae Jin my little sister"-introducing the girl to the 2 girls with them. "Hae Jin-ah", "Geum Jan Di and Chu Ga Eul, surely u remember from the postcard I sent to u"-directs his attention to his sister.

"Ye? U're Jan Di and Ga Eul?"-asks the ever-smiling girl to the other 2, which they responded with a nervous nod. "Waah! Nice to finally meet u two!"-tackles Jan Di in a powerful hug. Then turns to Ga Eul and pulls her to a hug too. "Whoa, u are really pretty"-Hae Jin stares at Ga Eul for a moment then punches Yi Jeong playfully. "Yah, Oppa I'm proud that you've really changed for the good"-she compliments Yi Jeong which he responded in a smirk.

They all stopped by to have a bite at one of the chained-restaurants that the family Song owns,

As soon as they got settled in, a 5-course meal is immediately served to them.

Sitting at a huge round table fit for 7 people.

Jun Pyo sat beside Jan Di then he purposely argued with her to sat beside him when Jan Di wanted to sit beside Ga Eul.

Ga Eul sat quietly beside his boyfriend Yi Jeong who's on her right side and Jun Pyo on the left.

Yi Jeong was all smiles throughout the evening sitting on the right side of Ga Eul and Ji Hoo on his right side.

Ji Hoo was quiet as usual but responds into a smile from time to time, sitting on his left was Yi Jeong, on his Left side was Hae Jin whom he couldn't help stealing glances on how much the girl has changed for the last 14 years. Although they visited her in the U.S. 4 times, he guesses, since he could not remember.

Hae Jin talked a lot bout her stay in the U.S. and how is it so boring and lonely to study there, from time to time she blushes the thought of her sitting beside Ji Hoo and being sandwiched with his big brother Woo Bin who's been commenting a lot on the things she talks about, on his left side sitting was Jan Di.

"So… Jun Pyo-Oppa? When is the ceremony?"-Hae Jin then opens the engagement topic of Jun Pyo and Jan Di, then notices a slight reaction from Ji Hoo when she asked the question.

"The engagement party must be in 2 weeks time, it is to announce our marriage"-Jun Pyo answered right away with a very big grin which made Jan Di flush in red.

"Really? Can I help as well? I love weddings!"-Hae Jin excitedly comments and makes a pleading face to Jan Di.

"Ah...okay, I could use another bridesmaid?"-blushingly answers to the girl. "Since Ga Eul is my maid-of-honor, I'll need bridesmaids as well"-looks at Ga Eul for a comment

"Ah, yeh! It'll be so great to bond with u and get to know u as well"-Ga Eul's mood went up happily as she claps her hands.

"Really? Yey! Ohhh... I can't wait it'll be a girl's night out!"-happily answers as well but notices the gloomy face of Ji Hoo beside her which she just brushes off her mind.

Then suddenly a loud crash entered the dining hall opening the big doors a long haired girl entered stomping hard like she's about to kill someone. Everyone stood up immediately... then as soon as the girl was close enough... Baam! A right hook ended at Jun Pyo's face which made him fall down...

Who's the girl that just interrupted the welcome celebration for Hae Jin?

Is she going to ruin the happy mood for our characters' story?

Stay tuned! For the next Chap!

Okay, I know this is quite short and also kinda boring I was so caught up on watching another series. So who do you think is the girl? Huh? I'll make the next chapter long enough to understand some things okay? Leave a comment!