Past, Date, Brewing Trouble

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

 

Note: So guys, I’m updating it now… sorry for the wait… my apologies… hope you’ll like it!! Xoxo love lots!

 

 

Chapter 10: Past, Date, Brewing Trouble

 

I bombarded my whole cabinet to find an outfit for our walk with Hae Jin-ah and Jae Kyung-unnie… Jae Kyung-unnie… I hope she’s okay, I couldn’t contact her, it’s either her phone is out of coverage or the phone is off. Besides, I shouldn’t worry much bout this since she’s a strong person anyway & besides; we are going to meet later at the porridge shop. Finally, after almost 45 minutes of barging the closet for clothes and getting a fresh shower.

 

I chose a baby pink cotton blazer matching white loose shirt; penciled skirt with black stockings and black flat shoes with beads on it. I stared at myself for a while in the mirror and smiled to myself, I don’t usually wear this kind of style but I wanted to try something new. So I grab my khaki brown jacket that’s very long up to my knees and the pastel scarf that Yi Jeong-sunbae gave to me the day we had our very first date, even though it was fake. I slapped my mouth literally after I remembered that I can’t call Yi Jeong sunbae anymore since he’s already my boyfriend.

 

“Pabo, Ga eul-ah”-… I pouted at my reflection in the mirror and then grab my sling purse, went straight outside the apartment then hailed a cab, on the way to the porridge shop to meet Jae Kyung-unnie & our new friend Hae Jin-ah…

 

*************************************************************

I’ve been walking around the streets for the last shockingly 2 hours, it’s just I was so pissed at my brother; Woo Bin-oppa has never dropped ma on a call & he just did! Which threw me off for a while, on what could be so much important than me worrying bout him…? I didn’t even realize my feet are already hurting from the long walk but at least the sidewalk vendors on the street took my mind off from stress for quite a while…

 

 

I’m thankful that I did not wear my pumps today or else I’d already been suffering many blisters on my feet; my thoughts took me off from the agenda today which is to help Jan Di-unnie for her after-party engagement event. So I did not realize I already arrived in front of the shop, I was reluctant at first to go in; especially bout the embarrassing event, I had when I was last here…

 

Still, I gathered up my courage & pushed the entrance door and got inside; I saw the manger right away who’s also the shop owner. I smiled at him & bow as a sign of respect…

“Hae Jin-sshii, Ga Eul-ah, and Jae Kyung-ah haven’t arrived yet”-He approached me as soon as he saw me got inside the shop.

“It’s okay; I’ll just sit at one of the service chairs outside and wait for them... Thanks”-I thanked him and went outside to sit at one of their 2 service tables at front…

 

While waiting for them, unconsciously; I remembered suddenly the guy whom I just bumped into. He was so damn familiar, although I know it’s just too impossible that it was him, I am referring to a person I used to know when I was just a kid before I knew Jun Pyo-Oppa and the others…

*************************************************************

I was 7 at that time and Woo Bin-Oppa was 8, he was training & studying hard too since a lot was riding on his shoulders…

I was taking my afternoon stroll around our mansion since my mother is very protective of me coz I’m pretty much clumsy to go outside the mansion walls…

 

I saw someone crouching by the pavilion of ours, it was my favorite place coz I can be alone. I approached that someone & saw a boy sketching something; he was about the age of Woo Bin-oppa too.

As soon as he noticed me he shut right up from where he was sitting …

“Sorry, if I startled you”- I told him nicely but I received silence…

“It's okay, do you want to see what I draw?”-He asked me finally breaking the silence…

 

“Sure what is it?”- I approached more to him & we both sat together at one of the long rectangular marble seats of the pavilion.

“I’m drawing the pavilion itself, only in my drawing I added a bird bath with two birds bathing in it”-The boy pointed his work while explaining it to me...

“It’s really pretty, but I do not know how to draw”-I pouted at my own disappointment...

“It’s okay you can draw anything just by expressing what you feel or paint or sketch, it doesn’t have to be perfect”- the boy smiled at me charmingly.

“Really? I can? Then I’ll tell mother to take me to art lessons and practice a lot; so that I can draw you”—I smiled back to him, the kind of smile that a little girl gives to a newly found friend…

“Okay, then it’s a promise? You’ll draw me when you are good enough?”-the boy raised his right hand in a pinkie swear which I find quite cute which I did the same thing too…

“Promise…”-I smiled at him…

 

“Hae Jin-ah! Where are you?”-a familiar voice called out from the other side of the garden, and as soon as the owner of the voice appears, I knew right away….

 

“Oppa! I’m here!”-I raised my hand and called out to the dark browned hair boy…

“Who are you?”-the boy got near enough for us to hear him mumble at the other boy I’m with the whole time…

“Oppa, his new friend…”-I smiled at my brother to ease the tension; my brother must have taken up some protective genes from our mother…

 

“My name is….”-the boy was cut off when another voice called out…

“Hyun-ah! We’re going now…”-a not so old lady appeared at our garden and her reaction as she saw us was gladness…

“Hyun-ah, you’ve met some new friends huh?”-the lady patted the boy and smiled to us whom Oppa returned with a respect bow gesture…

“Yes, omma she’s my new friend”-The boy faced me in a smiling face…

“Pleasure to meet both of you, your mother is looking for you guys… I’ll take you to her, Hyun-ah we must go okay?”-She offered her hand to me whom I gladly took and the other one holding Hyun’s hand, we walked inside the mansion while Woo Bin-oppa followed behind…

 

After some goodbyes from both our parents and Hyun’s parents they had to leave for the states, a business opportunity and a new venture in the Japanese area too. At least, that’s what I vividly remembered from their talk.

 

“Hae Jin-ah? We’ll meet again someday; you must draw me until then okay?”- The boy whom I sat with the last 3 hours with finally spoke out…

“Okay, I’ll keep the pinkie swear… and here for you to remember me”-I handed him a small bunch of flowers to him…

“What are these called?”-He asked me tilting his head

“Forget-me-nots, so that you won’t forget me…”-I smiled at him brightly…

“Okay, I’ll take care of it until then…”-He then left with a smiling face with his parents in a car; when suddenly I forgot something to ask….

“Wait! What’s your name again?”-I ran behind them, thankfully I catch up to them

“Ja Hyun”-He winked at me while waving his hand inside the car…

End of Flashback

 

Until then I tried my best on the arts whether drawing, painting or sketching; but these were all kept from my father when mother died…

*My thoughts were cut off when I suddenly felt someone’s standing behind me, and as soon as I turn around….

*************************************************************

The whole afternoon we only took a stroll around the stores in the neighborhood, after the whole crazy night we spent together; it has been a very tense and yet the very exciting start of the day…

“Did you like the dress I chose for you?”-The dark browned haired guy whispered to me sweetly beside me, whom I’ve been having head over heels with the last 24 hours of my life.

“Of course, it fits me very well”-I smiled at him eyeing the dress he bought for me, a red one dress with matching ebony black blazer…

“Thank you by the way…”-I bathed my eyes simply as if seducing him which made him chuckle…

 

“You’re always welcome, my love”-Woo Bin gave a quick peck on her forehead…

“Where do we go next?”-Jae Kyung clings at Woo Bin’s arm that totally made them, even more, look like a couple

“Where would you like to go?”-Woo Bin says to Jae Kyung in such sweet tone which made Jae Kyung giggle.

“Let’s eat, go to the park, and just spend the day together”-Jae Kyung smiled very sweetly at Woo Bin

“Okay, then let’s start, before we’ll lose some sunshine here”-He chuckled as he closed their distance even more at each other.

*************************************************************

 

We stayed quiet for quiet a while staring at each other like our eyes are grouching at each other waiting for the other one to broke the awkward atmosphere, which Ji Hoo bravely took.

“Okay, what’s up?”-Jiro straightened his sitting position in order to hear what Jun Pyo has to say to both him and Yi Jeong.

“Yeah, Jun Pyo, did something happen?”-Yi Jeong put down his bottle of beer at the table in front of them

“Do I need a reason for me to see some old friends?”-Jun Pyo shrugs and smiles to them

 

“Seriously Jun Pyo, it’s not that I’m complaining it’s just I’d say you’re too much busy at work and the wedding plans for you to insert a meeting with us” –Ji Hoo raises his brows

“Okay, it’s just I wanted a little bit air that’s all”-Jun Pyo leaned his back lazily at the sofa

“Doubts?”-Yi Jeong was about to choke at his own words while saying those things to Jun Pyo

“Of course not! No doubts at all; I just wanted to relax a bit, it’s been a jungle out there”-Jun Pyo bolted up from his back and loosen his breath a bit.

 

“Jungle? Referring to Jan Di I assume”-Ji Hoo chuckled

“Yeah, speaking of her, don’t mention that we had this meeting, I told her I had work today”-Jun Pyo took another nip from his bottle

“Sure, speaking of which I heard she’s going to attend an event with your mother”-Yi Jeong chuckled

 

“I assume your informant is Ga Eul?, yeah, a luncheon to be exact, I’m going to pick her up in 2 hours”-Jun Pyo took a glance of his watch

 

“Well, since Woo Bin is not here, let’s just talk other things”-Ji Hoo smiled at his friends

*************************************************************

 

“Ga Eul-ah, you’re here!”-I stood up and tackled a hug at her as soon as I turned around and saw her

“Hae Jin-ah, nice to see you! Jae Kyung-unnie?”-Ga Eul smiled and sat beside me and eyed the empty seat as well.

“She hasn’t arrived yet, I couldn’t contact her”-I smiled at Ga Eul and as if on cue the manager of the shop appeared holding a tray of pastry treats and tea

“Oh, hello Manager! Pastries?”-Ga Eul went wide eyed of the array of different tasty bread in front of us

“My wonderful wife baked them, it’s a sample, and we plan to sell them as well, tell your feedback after, okay? Enjoy.”-The manager smiled at us enthusiastically which he responds into a very glad smile as he left us…

 

“I couldn’t contact her as well, hope she’s okay”-Ga Eul gorge a pastry cake on which I find it so cute, no wonder Yi Jeong-oppa likes her so much.

 

“Uhmm, while we wait for her can we talk a bit of something?”-I reluctantly opened a conversation where I really want to know something…

“Of course, what is it?”-Ga Eul answered as soon as she finished chewing her food…

“About Ji Hoo-oppa”-I finally said it and I felt regretting even opening that subject knowing my secret feeling for Ji Hoo-oppa might be revealed.

 

“What about him?”-Ga Eul asked normally which I’m glad that she’s not too curious as to why I’m asking.

“Well, has he been seeing anyone?”-I finally blurted it out

“In the past, there’s Seo Hyun his first love…”-Ga Eul says to me while eating continually, as I hear her words I felt being stabbed in the chest although I already knew bout Ji Hoo’s infatuation and relationship to Seo Hyun-unnie; but when Woo Bin mentioned at a post card that they broke apart I was undeniably happy.

 

“Yes, that I know, others I mean”-I was really now pushing my luck

“Well, there’s one but I don’t think I should even mention this, all I know they never got into a relationship but they dated briefly… but also I felt he still likes that person”-Ga Eul was still eating while talking to me, I was a bit teary already; knowing someone might still hold Ji Hoo-oppa’s heart.

 

“Oh, I see… anyone else?”-I asked at her bracing myself hoping there’s none anymore, but the next words that she blurted out took me aback.

“Not that I know of, coz I think he still couldn’t forget that person I told you; bout he dated briefly”-Ga Eul said in a sorrow tone which I totally felt…

 

Almost an hour we waited for Jae Kyung-unnie to arrive but no shadow of her appeared which made us worry and anxious coz it’s starting to go dark already…

 

“We’ve been talking the afternoon away, and still no Jae Kyung-unnie”-I sighed deeply than before feeling frustrated after I heard all the things bout Ji Hoo-Oppa and the mysterious girl he has fallen to, the unnamed girl who I fear might take Ji Hoo-Oppa away again, and not giving me a chance to say the things I’ve been wanting to say…

 

“It’s starting to go dark… if Jae Kyung-unnie won’t come, then our schedule for taking care of the after party will be ruined…”-Ga Eul pouted while resting her hands under her chin.

“How bout this? We go to where we need to and just finish what needs to be done; she must’ve something urgent or important thing to do or else she would be here”-I explained to Ga Eul in order to cheer her up a bit and also myself.

“Yeah, let’s go”-Ga Eul stood up clutching her purse

“And where would we go?’-I asked as I stood up as well

“Well, there’s this card that Jae Kyung-unnie showed a bar where we can talk to a Dj for the after party, she said the Dj is really good…”-Ga Eul took out a card from her purse

“What’s the bar called?”-I asked curiously

“Red Magnet… she said this bar is famous”-Ga Eul handed the card to me

 

“Let’s go then, and talk to the Dj and go home”-I grab Ga Eul’s hand holding to mine and walked side by side after we hailed a cab we got in and showed the address on the card to the driver…

 

 

 

How will Hae Jin accept in the future that the un-named girl that Ji Hoo fell In love for the 2nd time with; is her new friend Jan Di?

 

Does Jun Pyo doubt his decisions to marry Jan Di? Or just cold feet?

 

Jae Kyung is too caught up on Woo Bin’s attention that she forgot her meet with Hae Jin and Ga Eul! What trouble next?

 

On the next chap: Yi Jeong pressuring Ga Eul on (Psst! Secret!)

Hae Jin and Ga Eul will be smacked between in huge trouble!

 

Will Ji Hoo finally realize Hae Jin’s hidden feelings?

 

Find out on the next update!

So is it boring for you? Hope not…

Please, I hope you’re still interested…

Thank you!!! Xoxo love lots!