Drunken Princess and The Blind Prince

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Note: Thank you for reading my FF and it has been awesome… thank you so much!! Enjoy!

 

 

Chapter 11: Drunken Princess and the Blind Prince

 

After the almost 2 hour talk with Yi Jeong and Ji Hoo, I feel much better now… I was quietly taken aback when Yi Jeong mentioned if I was having doubts about marrying Jan Di, which is not true; I love Jan Di so much and that’s what I’ve been wanting to in the first place… I feel a little bit light-headed now; suddenly I felt my phone vibrating on my chest pocket…

(Kring…kring...) An unknown number displayed on my phone’s screen…

Me: Hello?

??: Gu Jun Pyo!

(A familiar voice rang inside my head)

 

Me: Jan Di-ah?

Jan Di: Yah! I’ve been waiting all alone for almost half an hour! My foot hurts from my shoes! Where are you?

Me: Mianhe… Jan Di-ah, I was so caught up on something…

(Then a moment of silence…)

Me: Jan Di ah?

Jan Di: Jun Pyo is there something wrong?

Me: (I can hear from her voice she is very worried) Aniyo, wait… Which phone you’re using? I found yours on my jacket pocket earlier you must have left it last night…

Jan Di: Fine, I’m taking your bait to change the subject; I asked a stranger if I could use his phone… (Jan Di whispers)

Me: Yah! You can’t just talk to strangers! And He? A guy? Yah! I’ll be there in 5 minutes… (I hang up right away… a pushed the accelerator…)

 

End of Phone Converse

 

Jan Di: Thank you so much sir….

(She bowed to the guy and thanked for his help and left…)

 

After a few moments, later a striking red sports car parked in front of her and a tall guy got out…

Jun Pyo: Mianhe… I’m late…

Jan Di: Aniyo, let’s just go... Ka Ja?

Jun Pyo: Let’s go to tat sushi restaurant we ate back then, hmm?

Jan Di: okay! I’m quite hungry as well.

Jun Pyo: You didn’t eat at the luncheon?

Jan Di: I wanted to eat with you…

 

Jan Di wrapped her hand around Jun Pyo’s arm which made him grin, as he led Jan Di in the car and drove…

 

*************************************************************

 

We arrived at this club after almost half an hour's drive from the porridge shop… I got pretty impatient although my attention got caught most of the time of Ga Eul’s charm on talking the whole trip…

 

As soon as we pulled up into a curb, we paid the driver with a tip and got out… we both looked at each other oddly since I asked her if this will be the first time she’ll be going into a bar or club? She reluctantly answered, “No, it’s not”… we talked bout the first time she got into a club where she and Yi Jeong-Oppa pretended to be a couple to get back at her ex-boyfriend, back then… I laughed throughout our converse…

 

“Okay, we’re here”-Ga Eul finally commented as she and I stopped our midway walk to the club’s door, the sun was finally setting…. Giving the sky a red-orange color…

 

“Yeah, Red Magnet it is...”-I also chimed in smiling while holding up the card that Jae Kyung-unnie gave to me…

 

I hold Ga Eul’s hand as we got inside the club and the weird thing is the bouncers of the club didn’t ask for an I.D they just let us in right away… and the way they look at me and Ga Eul as if they already know us…

 

*When we got inside I can smell the fumes of cigarettes and the alcoholic atmosphere… I can barely hear anything else other than the pumping sounds from the speakers and the rhythm of the beating hips on the dance floor, the ambiance was of a high-class club with a darker background, I even barely hear Ga Eul talking to me only audible sounds got to my ears…

 

“Hae Jin-ah, where could be the Dj?”-Ga Eul shouted at my ears so that I can hear her above the noise coming from the sounds of the speakers…

“We’ll ask the barman!”-I shouted in reply and we both hold our hands together and pushed through the crowd and went to the center bar…

 

“Excuse me!” “Hey! Excuse me, sir!”-I shouted at the guy behind the bar who was fixing a couple of drinks for the costumers… which it took quite a while for him to acknowledge us…

“Yes? Miss? Do you need a drink?”-The Barman finally noticed us and entertained us…

“No, we just want to talk to the Dj! Where is he?”-I shouted almost throughout my lungs and leaned even closer so that he can hear me…

“He’s not here yet! You can wait for him if you want! I’ll call you when he’s here!”-The Barman shouted back in reply which I nodded and led me and Ga Eul to one of the tables…

 

After a while, we waited for almost 20 minutes and for those times we chatted and drank both the same orange juices since she and I don’t drink alcoholic beverages…

 

“Miss?! I’m sorry he just called that he won’t be playing tonight! Maybe you can come back in two days! He’s on a brief leave vacation!”-The Barman from earlier approached us from our table…

“Really? So unfortunate then…”-Ga Eul mumbled; even though the area was so loud I can read her lips for she mumbled slowly…

“It’s okay! Thank you! We’ll be back!”-I stood up and thank the guy and offered my hand to Ga Eul which she took and we both barely got out of the club because we had to push through the crowd…

 

As soon as we got out we decided to take a cab and go home, but before we could even look for a cab to hail… I saw Ga Eul from the corner of my eye searching something from her purse and rubbing her neck and checking her jacket, finally out of curiosity… I broke the silence…

 

“Ga Eul-ah? Gwenchana?  Is something missing?”-I asked tilting my head and noticed Ga Eul’s eyes got teary…

“The scarf that Yi Jeong-sunbae gave to me is missing!”-She answered in between stutters...

“Huh? You mean the pastel scarf you were wearing earlier?”-I asked remembering seeing her wearing a scarf before we got into the club…

“Yes… I don’t know where I misplaced it!”-She dug back to her purse cursing…

“Let’s just buy another one”-I slipped through my words knowing it was stupid…

“No! Yi Jeong-sunbae gave it to me on our first date!”-Ga Eul burst on her reply which took me aback… but I understand what she’s getting at.

 

“You must’ve left it inside”-I mumbled to her while turning my back and eyed the club…

“You think so?”-Ga Eul

“I know so… let’s go back inside it must be in our table…”-I grab Ga Eul’s hand and barely again got through the crowd and as soon as we are near to our table we noticed a group of guys drinking on it and one of them is wearing Ga Eul’s scarf around his neck…

 

“That’s the one!”-Ga Eul shrieked and pointed to the scarf worn by the guy which made the group lookup and tilts their head…

“Excuse me, that scarf you’re wearing it’s from my friend… I’d like to have it back.”-I said as politely as I could…

 

“Oh, this scarf? It’s yours?”-The guy took off the scarf smiling and smirking which made me feel annoyed…

“Yes, I’d like to get it back”-I replied firmly

“What’s in it for me?”-The guy wore also the stupidest grin and the rest of his friends joined smirking…

“A thank you”-I replied

“No, not enough…”-The guy took the scarf and wrapped it back on his neck

“I said give it to me”-I now moved forward and asked him seriously.

“Hae Jin-ah, let’s just go...”-Ga Eul whispered to my ears and I can feel her trembling sound from her voice…

“No, I intend to get that scarf …”-I now said it in a very dead serious tone, the music in the club change into a romantic one which made the whole atmosphere a bit eerie…

 

“Oh… someone is challenging you, bro!”-The other guy from the group of 4 men smirks at us…

“Okay, since you’re so pretty hard to get, how bout a challenge?”-The Guy who wore Ga Eul’s scarf grins at me with menacing eyes…

“Challenge?”-I asked curiously on where he’s going with this conversation

“Yes, a challenge beat me in a drinking battle right here, right now… unless? You’re a wimp?”-The guy crosses his legs and slumps his back portraying confidence...

“Hae Jin-ah, let’s just go… I’ll just explain it to sunbae and besides you don’t drink alcoholic drinks”-Ga Eul squeezed my hand whispering for me to stop eye gouging with the guy and just leave.

“I accept… if I win, I get the scarf…”-I boldly answered him which made Ga Eul flinched and squeezed my hand even more.

 

“Haha, bold move… fine and if I win?”-The guy leaned at the table raising his brow to me…

“I’ll do anything you wish…”-I said firmly while putting my other free hand on my hips…

“Okay… let’s start! Hey, a bottle of tequila here!”-The guy beastly ordered the Barman for a drink which the Barman complied right away…

“This isn’t going to turn out good, at all…”-Ga Eul mumbled under her breath

 

“Let us begin?”-The guy pointed a seat for me and Ga Eul… and started to pour the drink

 

*************************************************************

 

Me and Yi Jeong decided to remain at our old F4 lounge for a while, Jun Pyo left to pick Jan Di up from the luncheon she was attending with Jun Pyo’s mother. I was a bit feeling a pang of jealousy knowing what it could’ve been if I was the one picking her up from here or there and the one she’s engaged with… I’m trying to erase those thoughts to my head knowing also that just by thinking these I’m already betraying my best friend, especially he made me his best man…

 

My eyes from my drink were diverted at Yi Jeong’s direction who’s been looking over his phone for like a hundred times already, and for sure undoubtedly he’s waiting for his girlfriend Ga Eul to call or send him a message, to break the brief silence I spoke…

 

“Hey, if only the phone is made of ice it’s already melted… you’ve been taking glances of your phone..”-I chuckled picturing Yi Jeong being such a whip over Ga Eul.

“It’s not like that…”-Yi Jeong retracted right away putting down his phone back…

“Really? I’m sure she’ll call you if needed unless you did something?”-I eyed him while continuing to drink my beer…

“Well, it’s just I must’ve pushed her a bit today”-He mumbled while sipping back to his drink and laying it to the table.

“Okay, got ya… what did you do?”-I asked knowing Yi Jeong he always pressures Ga Eul’s on things…

“I told her not to call me sunbae again since we are not in school anymore and I’m not her senior”-Yi Jeong pouted at me which I find it new and hilarious, now I’m thinking he got one of Ga Eul’s qualities which were the pouting part…

 

“Just give her time…”-I finally said it and tried myself not to laugh…

“I guess, still she should’ve sent me a message or just one call…’-Yi Jeong crossed his arms to his chest, slumping his back which made me shake my head lightly… asking myself what does this idiot have that made Ga Eul go head over heels…

 

*************************************************************

 

After we bought new clothes, we ate a lot at this not so expensive restaurant but their food was so divine there… we had lots of chats and discuss lots of things, most of the time he talked bout how important is family to him, which I’m sure he was referring to Hae Jin…

 

We decided to go to a carnival and it was epic! I begged for him to go together and ride into a caterpillar, which his expression was priceless! I bought an express camera from a nearby store and took some cute photos of him and me, I got so full since he was so generous, well so generous that every time we pass by a food booth in the carnival he’d by one of each of their sale and make me eat it, which is also my fault since I don’t complain and I gorge all of it…

 

“I’m full already… stop buying food”-I pouted at him while clinging into his arms…

“Really? Already? Are you sure? You’re thin as a stick… you should eat more…”-Woo Bin laughed while sticking his finger on my forehead…

“Hey, I have a fast metabolism…”-I whined at him which he smiled widely…

 

“Okay, let’s go to the park?”-Woo Bin looked at me sweetly

“Definitely yes…”-I said happily while he wraps his arms around me… and we both walked to the parked, we left his car of course at a walking distance so there’s no problem…

 

*************************************************************

 

I am now officially terrified, it’s their 4th bottle of tequila and there are still at it… and I can tell Hae Jin is at her limit already…

 

Knowing all these are stupid and childish I hurriedly went outside leaving Hae Jin in the club, although I know it’s risky leaving her… but I needed to call Yi Jeong or anyone for back up already…

 

Bracing myself for the nagging of the century I dialed Yi Jeong sunbae’s phone number…

 

(Kring… Kring…)

 

“Yobeoseoyo? Ga Eul-ah?”-Yi Jeong’s voice made me feel glad already…

“Sunbae I need you right now…”-I tried not to tremble on my words

“yah, Ga Eul-ah, gwenchana? What’s wrong?”-His voice worried

“We’re at this Red Magnet Club and we got into trouble and Hae Jin and I are alone Jae Kyung-unnie’s not here”-I talk so fast don’t know if he even understands all of it…

 

“Stay put…”-He hung up right away… don’t know what that even means… I ran back inside the club and I saw Hae Jin wobble a bit on her seat…

 

*************************************************************

 

“What happened?”-Ji Hoo got up right away sensing something is wrong judging by his friend’s body language…

 

 

“Ga Eul’s in trouble with Hae Jin let’s go… we’ll contact the others on the way”-Yi Jeong grabs his jacket and ran outside followed by Ji Hoo.

 

 

“Meet up at Red Magnet Now… Emergency… Ga Eul and Hae Jin are there”

-         Yi Jeong

 

This is the message that Jun Pyo received which made him struck in disbelief on how could Ga Eul and Hae Jin end up at a freaking club? He grabs Jan Di right away burst out of the restaurant they were spending their dinner and drove as fast as they could…

 

*************************************************************

When I my phone I received like a lot of voicemails and text messages…

 

My head hurts from thinking and worrying already now, I’m freaking blaming myself why I even hanged up on my sister earlier in the first place…

 

As soon as I received the message I ran like hell with Jae Kyung to my car and pushed the pedal to where this club is… and when I heard from Jae Kyung that she forgot that today she’s supposed to meet Ga Eul and my sister…

 

I took some fault also since I got her distracted, how can I be so selfish!

 

*************************************************************

 

When I got back inside the club I saw Hae Jin trying to stand straight…

 

“I win, give me the scarf”-Hae Jin speaking in a drunken way

“Hahaha, no”-The guy who’s drunk fell from the table to the floor… and the other guys were wasted as well… Hae Jin got to her knees and grab the scarf from the guy's neck…

 

“Hey… give it back!”-The guy bolted up and grab Hae Jin’s wrist and tried to pull her…

“Let go of her!”-I yelled at the guy and was about to whack him on his head when someone grabs me by 2 hands-on both my shoulders…

 

“Hey… chill…”-The guy who pulled me started to whisper into my ear…

 

“Get your filthy hands off her!!!”-A guy from our behind pulled the guy who was holding me and kicked his gut…

 

“Sunbae!”-I ran to Yi Jeong right away and hugged him tightly…

“Gwenchana?”-He held my face in a cup and stared into my eyes...

 

“Hae Jin...”-I started to talk when my eyes looked at Hae Jin trying to pull her hands from the guy…

 

“Let go!”-Hae Jin pulled her hand so hard that it hurt her much, she stumbled backward when the guy finally let go… but was thankfully caught by a pair of hands…

 

“You’re safe”-The guy who caught Hae Jin whispered and when she blinked twice she found herself staring at no other than Ji Hoo...

 

“Oppa”-Hae Jin mumbled under her breath

 

“How dare you!”-A flaming red-haired guy came up from behind both Ji Hoo and Hae Jin... furious!

 

Woo Bin punched the guy so hard and took care of the other 2 as a pumpkin squashed…

 

“Yah! Where are they?! I’m going to kill them!”-Jun Pyo arrived followed by Jan Di, Jae Kyung and Jan Di looked at each other.. Jun Pyo was about to finish off the guys who aggressively approached Ga Eul and Hae Jin when someone pulled his sleeves…

 

“Gu Jun Pyo, their not even worth your time”-Ja Di firmly states at the furious Jun Pyo

“Fine”-Jun Pyo backed up and eyed the unconscious Hae Jin in the arms of his best man Ji Hoo….

 

“What are you whips?”-The guy who was being punched earlier by Woo Bin spoke up and stood up… Woo Bin was going to kick him again if only Jan Di didn’t beat him at it…

 

“Do you want to die?!”-Jan Di karate kicked the poor guy across the floor…

 

“Let’s go, this one needs to rest”-Ji Hoo broke the silence and all of them left the club, went outside…

 

“We’re going to talk about this…”-Yi Jeong firmly eyed Woo Bin and led the shocked Ga Eul to his car and left…

 

“Yeah, we’ll talk bout this… take care of Hae Jin first”-Jun Pyo held Jan Di’s hand and got into his car with the troubled Jae Kyung…

 

“I’ll carry her, Ji Hoo-ah”-Woo Bin finally spoke to Ji Hoo who was holding Hae Jin in bridal style the whole time…

 

“I’ll see you when I see you”-Ji Hoo coldly states… and gave Hae Jin gently to Woo Bin and Ji Hoo hailed a cab since he got to the club by Yi Jeong’s car and he went back to the Shinhwa school to pick hi motorcycle there…

 

 *************************************************************

 

How will the events that turned out end?

will the SoEul couple fight over this?

what about the relationship between Woo Bin and Jae Kyung?

Jan Di and Jun Pyo are still not off the hook on the problems coming...

Will Hae JIn recover and finally confess her feeling to JI Hoo?

Watch out for the next chap!

What do you think you guys??? I hope you’ll like the update!!!