Chapter 46: Bachelorette (F4 Girls Version)

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 46:

Bachelorette (F4 Girls Version)

A day full events that was only held for Hae Jin, provided by her Oppa’s and her boyfriend Yoon Ji Hoo, now it’s time for everyone to get busy for another event---- and that’s for the Jan-Pyo’s Wedding… ☻will the plan go well?

The Next Day…

The Girl’s POV

At Jan Di, Ga Eul and Jae Kyung’s Apt.

Its 9:30am in the morning and everyone’s awake at the apartment where Jan Di, Ga Eul and Jae Kyung sleep.

“Aigoo~~…”-Jae Kyung exclaims as she stretches her arms almost to the ceiling and yawns, she then walks to the kitchen and immediately smells the perfect aroma of a pancakes… she looks at the still sleepy Ga Eul sipping her coffee and the yawning Jan Di who’s hair hadn’t been combed yet… she then stares at a girl’s back facing her direction, flipping a pancake…

“Who are you?”-Jae Kyung then asks, the girl faces her and smiles while putting down the last plate of pancake…

“Good Morning, Jae Kyung-unnie… made breakfast for you”-Hae Jin’s smile that could light up anyone’s day greeted Jae Kyung as she sits down with the other girls…

“Since when did you come?”- Jae Kyung tilts her head curiously as she watches Hae Jin taking off the apron and joins them at the table…

“I texted her to come here early for us to plan the bachelorette part~~~y---…”- Ga Eul joins as she answers sleepily… head lowered and mouth clasping on the rim of her coffee cup

“Yeah, I didn’t think she would come this early though”-Jan Di joins the conversation as she picks a fork and takes a bite from the pancake that Hae Jin cooked.

“Well, it’s just that you said early and besides we need to prepare right?”-Hae Jin says excitedly not showing any signs being tired and sleepy…

“Really?! then let’s get started!! Who are we going to invite?”-Jae Kyung stands up fueled with energy and excited…

“I don’t have that many friends though”-Jan Di looks up at Jae Kyung pouting

“Yeah… Me too”-Ga Eul says as well while chewing some pancake

“We can’t just invite just anyone for the sake of the party….”-Hae Jin exclaims as she tilts her head thinking

“Ah! I know who we’ll invite!”-Jae Kyung snaps her fingers as if an idea struck her

“WHO?”-All three--- Hae Jin, Jan Di and Ga Eul said in unison…

“Well…. Leave it to me girls…”-Jae Kyung boastfully remarks as she fishes out her phone and pressing numbers on it and tries to call someone

“Yobeseyo? Oppa? Annyeong, I need you to find some people… yeah, I’ll text you their names okay? Yeah, Kamshamida”-Jae Kyung blabs on the phone excitedly then ends the conversation quick as she types something and send it…

“Well? What are we waiting for? Let’s go!”-Jae Kyung grabs Ga Eul to stand up but the bumpkin wouldn’t budge at first

“To where?”-Ga Eul says it sleepily

“To buy outfits of course! And fix the venue!”-Jae Kyung happily answers as she drags Hae Jin and Jan Di too to the living room…

Before they could protest Jae Kyung already pushed Ga Eul and Jan Di to change and that they need to leave immediately, she called her driver to drive them and brought two guards on top of that…

After a short drive they arrive at a store that sells high-end chic dresses~~

At The Store…

“Wow… this is huge”-Ga Eul eyes widened as soon as they got inside, an array of different style of dresses are being lined up and as if on cue…

“WELCOME MILADIES~~”-All of the women staff greeted them, and everyone except Jae Kyung found it weird that no other customer is insight just them…

“I told them to take care of the customers and not letting anyone else come… I want us to pick comfortably…”-Jae Kyung boasts as she claps her hand, each girl is assisted by two store employees to pick their dress…

“Wow, Jae Kyung-unnie… isn’t this too much?”-Jan Di mutters as one of the store employees help her pick out her dress

“Too much?? I thought that word’s doesn’t exist in your world because you are always treated like this by Jun Pyo-Sshii”-Jae Kyung answers as she recklessly pick dresses and throws them on the sofa for her to choose later

“That makes since…”-Ga Eul exclaims as she inspects one of the dresses while having a conversation with them

“Says the girl who’s been dating Yi Jeong-Oppa…. That guy treats girls like a queen not a princess”-Hae Jin excitedly joins in the conversation, suddenly Ga Eul’s face distorted…

“Ah… Mianhe, Ga Eul-unnie, I’m not saying that Oppa treats you like any other girl…. He treats you more than a queen itself…. He loves you a lot!”-Hae Jin immediately attempts to remedy the situation which works, when Ga Eul smiles back

“I know that…. He always treats me a lot better than I treat him… which worries me”-Ga Eul says as she checks another dress

“Weoyo? Did that moron did something stupid again?!”-Jan Di immediately reacted and walks fast approaching Ga Eul, asking her curiously…

“Ani! It’s just, he treats me so well that I can’t overpass them and I try my best to do the same thing”-Ga Eul explains as she continues to inspect the dress she’s holding…

“Ga Eul-unnie, let me tell you this… whenever I see you and Oppa together, the way he smiles whenever he’s with you is way different from before, and I’m saying that in a good way… making him happy, blessed and loved by you is the best gift he has received.. not saying this to make you feel better but in know if he was here with us now, he’ll say the same thing”-Hae Jin joins them and holds Ga Eul’s hand while smiling, which Ga Eul returns the same gesture, now smiling and contented…

“Yah! What’s with the gloomy atmosphere! We’re here to enjoy aren’t we?!”-Jae Kyung shouts at them as she raises some dresses both in her hands…

“Araso! Let’s go!”-Jan Di exclaims as the girls continue to pick dresses for the party….

After an astonishing almost 2 hours of debating, arguing and choosing on what dress to take… finally the princesses have chosen…... 

The girls drove for 30 mins. And arrived at a salon and spa…

At the Salon…

“Where in a salon?”-Ga Eul asks as she gets inside with the others, same thing… no other customers other than them

“I also rented the salon for the afternoon, hehe”-Jae Kyung laughs as she picks a catalogue and gave it to the girls

“Wow, over the top, preparation huh?”- Jan Di exclaims as she sits at one of the chairs

“Of course, it is your bachelorette party, and I want everything to be perfect!”-Jae Kyung grabs Hae Jin and Ga Eul and told them to sit….

The whole afternoon they were being treated with massages, foot and body scrub, manicure and pedicure… hair styling and face make-up… almost 5pm everything’s finished…

“Okay, ready to change?!”-Jae Kyung excitedly shouts as she comes back from the car bringing the shopping bags containing their outfits

“READY!”-All three shouts excitedly in unison…

After getting change for the party, all four drove to the club where Jae Kyung rented it herself, as they arrived the other girls realized where they were…. ----

“Isn’t this?---.”-Jan Di tilts her head

“Yeah, we’ve been here before”-Ga Eul says also

“Isn’t this the RED MAGNET?”-Hae Jin then says while the others stare at the establishment

“Yup! Hey, don’t worry tonight’s! strictly for your party no anything douche… hehehehe”-Jae Kyung explains immediately…

Inside the Club….

Loud, Dark, Intoxicating, Adrenaline…. Everything can be sensed, as soon as they arrived and walks inside… doors wide open, the loud chatters stopped and everyone looked at them… everyone was in awe to see the infamous F4 girls in town… not only that the outfits~

Jan Di chose a simple back dress that hugged her curves short as top of her knee and with a laced back pairing it with red heels, Jae Kyung chose a more daring outfit, wearing a short red dress than fits her body well with a v line in front and a spike black pumps… Ga Eul kept her simple but elegant style choosing a baby pink tube dress that has cotton type of cloth used at the bottom part that compliments her cream skin having to wear a silver pumps to spike it with. Last but not the least Hae Jin picked a silver top covering it with a black short blazer and stood out with her electric black skinny jeans and compliments it with her favorite red Jimmy Choo heels…

“Yo! Yo! Yo! The goddesses have arrived!!”-  The DJ made a loud welcome to the girls which made Jae Kyung happy…

Then all four walks across the dance floor heading to the VIP booth… and as if cue the crowd parted giving them a path to walk in….

They were about to sit when they hear----

“Long time no see… laundry girl”-A nasty voice from an annoying girl spoke

“Wait… you?”-Jan Di stands back up

“You three, what are you doing here?”-Jan Di asks to the 3 girls who stands up in a line, hands on the chest and eyebrows raising…

“Weoyo? Who are they?”-Ga Eul and Hae Jin asks in unison

“You don’t know us? We are---…”-Says one of the three and it seems a prod number…

“My name is Ginger” “Sunny” “And Miranda”-Says one by one

“We are called Jin Sum Mi, Mean Girls Trio”-Says in unison

“What are you? SNSD?, come on, it’s a party”-Jae Kyung stands up putting a hand on Jan Di’s shoulder

“We’re not here to fight, we’re just here to congratulate you that’s all”-Says sunny

“Chinja?”-Jan Di says

“We’ve accepted the truth already… we’re just here to enjoy the music, booze and dancing…”-Says Ginger

“We’ll speaking of which let’s go then…”-Says Miranda pulling her other two friends to the floor and all three started to dance sensually on the floor…

“Wow, they are something huh?”-Ga Eul says as she giggles trying to suppress a laugh

“Well let’s dance! Come on!”-Jae Kyung playfully grabs Hae Jin’s hands

“Unnie! I don’t dance!”-Hae Jin tried her might to sit, but she was already up and standing stiff on the floor, Jan Di on the other hand was able to convince Ga Eul to join her and Jan Di herself dances in a goofy way… which made Ga Eul laugh

“Come on! Just move your hips! That’s it!”-Jae Kyung grabs Hae Jin’s waist and teaches her to move, all four eventually got the rhythm and they just danced there on their own spot together enjoying a moment of freedom from everything….

“Hey! I wonder that the other boys are doing now!”-Ga Eul shouts over them because of the loud music

“Don’t know! But what I do know is that they’ll flip out! Having this bachelorette party in a club! Hahahaha”-Jae Kyung shouts back to Ga Eul which made her worry at first but eventually laughs….

Meanwhile….  

Just across the floor from a booth, roaming eyes linger to the girls dancing….

“Boss, that’s his sister wearing silver top”-One of the guys whispers to the guy smirking

“I guess Mr. Nobunaga, left out the info that he has a sister from me”-He answers back in a wicked smirk

“And the others?”-He asks

“Oh, the one in black dress is Gu Jun Pyo’s fiancé, it’s her bachelorette party… the one in red is an heir of Ha Corporation and the girl in pink is So Yi Jeong’s girlfriend”-The other guy explains

“Really? That’s Yi Jeong’s girlfriend?”-He asks back

“Yes, Boss”-He replies

“Just perfect… hitting two birds with just one stone” – He laughs as he gulps down the rest of his drink…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Here’s the 1st update for the week! What do you think?? Shall I continue from here? Or do you wanna read the F4 Boy’s version?? Any reactions??

Please comment!! Pretty please!! Staying as humble-goody2shoes!!舵♥♥