Chapter 29: The Truth Hurts

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 29:

The Truth Hurts

Continuation…

Hae Jin’s POV

 “Huh?! Floor???!”-Jun Pyo-Oppa,Woo Bin-Oppa, Jan Di and Gae Eul-unnie exclaims in unison..

I can definitely feel like thousand eyes are staring at my head like laser focus…

“You slept on the floor??”-Ji Hoo-Oppa asks as he stares at me with a pity expression, my eyes wandered at his features more then---

“I must have fallen from the bed while sleeping…”-I nervously laugh while chewing the food looking down my plate…

“Uhmm… Hae Jin-ah, you said earlier you just wanted to sleep there in purpose…”-Ga Eul comments as she gulps down her orange juice…

“Oh! Exactly! I must’ve fallen from the bed, and got lazy to go back to the bed and decided to just sleep there…”-I then nervously answer while trying to hide my embarrassment…

“Chinja? You’re right, sometimes I sleep on the floor at the apartment…”-Jan Di exclaims as she stares at Jun Pyo-Oppa…

“Hae Jin-ah I feel dizzy can you come with me? I want to return to my room...”-Ji Hoo-Oppa asks while standing up…

“Oh, uhmm... Sure O—Oppa...”-I hesitated at first then stand up to follow him, a hand reached for my wrist before I could leave…

“Hae Jin-ah”-Yi Jeong-Oppa looking at me with his worried face…

“Let’s play later at the beach okay??”-Yi Jeong-Oppa forced a smile as he lets go my wrist…

“Sure, Oppa… I’ll take my leave first…”-I hurried my steps; I was just steps from behind him…

“Hae Jin-ah, come closer…”-Ji Hoo-Oppa states while his back still facing me from behind…

I stopped walking mid-way; it took all my courage to walk beside him as we walk back to the lobby…

 

When we got inside the hotel and walk to the elevator, why are we the only two riding the freaking elevator?? I keep fidgeting my fingers on my shorts, looking down my feet, sighing… how long does this elevator take to get to that freaking floor??

“Hae Jin-ah, if you’re acting like this and yesterday because--- of the situation we had—.”-Ji Hoo-Oppa starts to talk and we he did my heart jumped from it, I cut him off---

“Oppa, it wasn’t that… Mianhe, I was just not myself yesterday… let’s forget about it okay?”-I bumped up my courage to stare at his eyes while answering giving him a reassuring smile…

“So we’re just going to pretend nothing happened--- between us?”-Ji Hoo-Oppa asks and the words stake to my heart… No, how can I forget and pretend?

“Yes… treat it as if it was just something that passed by…”-I answer him still staring at his eyes, then I quietly bite the lower lip of mine, to keep myself from crying my eyes out in front of him…

“Song Hae Jin--- .”-Ji Hoo-Oppa was about to say something as we looked at each other’s eyes… then- - - the elevator opens

“OH! Yoon Ji Hoo, Hae Jin-Sshii”-Jae Kyung-unnie appeared outside the elevator….

We both froze from where we were standing at that moment as if someone caught us in the act…

“Aren’t you guys coming out of the elevator??”-Jae Kyung-unnie asks tilting her head, and we just realize it ourselves we’ve been standing quiet awhile, we then scramble to get out of the elevator, as the elevator closes back…

“Jae Kyung-unnie, you just got up??”-I answered lowering the awkwardness on the air…

“Ah, yeah... I decided to grab a breakfast with the others, are you guys done?”-Jae Kyung-unnie asks as she ties her hair up...

“Yeah, we are… you should go and join them they’re still there eating…”-Ji Hoo-Oppa answers instead while presses his fingers at his temple, does he have a headache?

“Yeah, I should… well see ya later then… oh!”-Jae Kyung-Unnie waves her hand as she got in the elevator… again we are alone…

We walk up to the room beside mine and Woo Bin-Oppa; where Ji Hoo-Oppa and Yi Jeong-Oppa sleep…

“Thanks Hae Jin-ah, sorry for the trouble…”-Ji Hoo-Oppa turns to face me as he thanks and give her usual smile… that smile how I wish I didn’t find that diary!

“Yeah sure… sleep well Oppa”-When I was about to leave too, a pair of arms hugs me from behind…

My heart jumped from the sudden physical closeness of ours…

“Song Hae Jin, I don’t know what I will do if I lose you too…”-Ji Hoo-Oppa says as he hugs me tightly from behind. his voice wavy, from the alcohol I believe… his voice whispers at my ear, that voice who always calms my heart when it’s in trouble…

He then slowly releases me and quietly opens the door to his room; he got inside and closes the door from behind… I then unconsciously slowly bent down; dropping myself to my knees… how will I pretend if you always act like this? So caring, how can I hate a person like you oppa?

End of Hae Jin’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hoo and Yi Jeong’s room…

Ji Hoo’s POV

As soon as I lock the door behind me leaving Hae Jin standing outside, I leaned my forehead to the door closing my eyes… the headache getting worse, now I know what the fuss is all about whenever Yi Jeong and Woo Bin got drunk... Song Hae Jin, what am I going to do with you?

I walk slowly to my bed sat down on it, arms spread from side to side… I lift my head and stare at the ceiling, wondering at myself… how can I be so insensitive? Or am I just inexpressive on my thoughts?

I deeply sigh at myself, as I close my eyes this time the flash of a memory appears- --

Hae Jin cries in front of me as she stands up from a distance- - -

Why did she cry? Is it because of the- - rejection? How can I ease her sadness? Yoon Ji Hoo…

Earlier I went to her room to check on her and she was gone, so I decided to go to the beach when I saw them from the veranda… I straightened my seating position and bent down to open my drawer and stop midway- - - I almost forgot… one more thing.

End of Ji Hoo’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hae Jin and Woo Bin’s room…

Hae Jin’s POV

When I got back to the room I realize immediately that I left the room without tidying my bed, I then walk towards my bed and arranged it… I forgot that Woo Bin-Oppa specifically told the staffs of the hotel to hire a personal housekeeper to clean our rooms but to clean it only by lunch time while we’re out…

I drop myself to the bed, so much for tiding it up… I blink my eyes a couple of times to wake myself up, must be sleepy because of the crying, I will have to face it… I need to ask Jan Di then Ji Hoo-Oppa to clear it up… I mean, the picture could mean different things, you’ll never know until I ask one of them but - - - the diary says differently though… wait the DIARY!

I scramble from the bed then open my drawer digging through it….

“I could’ve sworn I put it here though- - -.”-I look through it…

“Looking for this Hae Jin-ah??”-A guy’s voice echoed from behind me, and I realize that the door of the room is open, why didn’t I hear him come in?

He raises the notebook waving it in front of me; I stood up looking at him… damn, Song Hae Jin…

“Care to explain why my diary was in your drawer??” –Ji Hoo-Oppa asks as he stares at me dead serious now…. Oh dear… boy am I in trouble now…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hello again! This is the second update for the weekend! Thanks for the pouring support from you guys! I’m contemplating whether I update another chapter before the weekend ends though… what do you think???

 Hugs n~ Kisses!!

Please comment!! Pretty please!!

Staying as humble-goody2shoes!!舵♥♥