Chapter 17: Point of No Return

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 17: Point of No Return

 

Jae Kyung’s View

 

I’m so agitated right now, been calling Woo Bin the whole morning and got no answer and not even bothering to check his phone or send a freaking text it’s not like it’s going to take 3 minutes of his precious time to pick up the phone and send a simple “HELLO” message to his girlfriend for Christ’s sake! Hey wait a minute , did I just think of myself as Woo Bin’s girlfriend?- These were the thoughts that has been bothering Jae Kyung’s mind the whole time she is riding on the back seat of the car while her girl bodyguard serves as today’s Chauffer.

 

“Maam, where are we going we’ve been riding throughout the neighborhood thrice already”-Must be out of impatience Jae Kyung’s bodyguard asks while driving behind the wheel of the car.

 

“I don’t know!”-Jae Kyung snaps at the bodyguard without thinking which made the guard squint a bit from the response.

 

“Mianhe…”-Jae Kyung then apologizes right away as soon as she realizes what she did while sighing deeply as if it’s the end of the world.

 

“Its okay, is there something that bothers you milady?”-The bodyguard takes a glance of her boss from the car’s rearview mirror.

 

“It’s just…”-Jae Kyung couldn’t finish the sentence as soon as she started it.

“What do you think if the… you know it’s just for an example… okay?”-Jae Kyung straightened her seating position as if getting ready for her speech.

 

“Oh…well... sure go ahead, I won’t tell anyone I swear…”-The chauffer replies while raising her other hand in a promise sign and the other hand steering the wheel…

 

“Okay, there’s this girl… not me of course, a girl I know…”-Jae Kyung then passionately expresses while some raise of hand and gestures as if selling something to someone…

“The girl knows that the guy she likes, does like her too so much; but you see the guy can’t even bother to text to say “HI” or how she’s doing somehow.

 

“Well, what are your thoughts?”-Jae Kyung then takes a deep breath after she said her whole litany to her chauffer which the reaction she saw was hilarious since somehow the guard already knows that the girl her boss she’s referring to is herself.

 

“Uhmm… no offense… to the girl you know milady but… she’s like a booty call…”-The chauffer replies in a rather cautious tone knowing her boss might get offended somehow bout the comment.

 

“What? Why would you think that and what’s booty call?”-Jae Kyung then straightens up her seating position even more furrowing her brows and her stares focus at her chauffer waiting for the response.

 

“Well, she goes when he needs her… she arrives when he calls her, but if she does it… he’s no where to be found and barely cares… in other words she’s being treated like a doormat… sorry”-The chauffer explains even more and her stares wanting to advert to the rearview mirror but didn’t tried to focus her most attention to driving.

 

“A… Doormat? You mean?”-Jae Kyung slumps her back to her seat and releases a sigh and her eyes now fell to the her hands then slowly adverts them to the window outside, seeing ice creams stands, shops… and when she was about to slump back and close her eyes to breathe once more a certain couple catches her eye…

 

“Stop the car…”-Jae Kyung order her chauffer

“Milady, I know you might’ve feel offended but you see…”-The chauffer started to explain thinking that her boss must be mad and wants to get out of the car…

 

“I said stop the car!”-Jae Kyung somehow ignores her chauffer and out of panic due to her boss’s tone the chauffer jerks the wheel and parks the car to the curb immediately….

 

“Wait Milady!”-That’s all the chauffer could do call her boss who is already out of the car grabbing her purse sprinting to the sidewalk her heels clicking to the ground every time it hits.

End of Jae Kyung’s View

 

************************************************************************

 

MEANWHILE….

Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s View

 

“You pretend to be tough and yet you’re such a softy in the inside… hahaha”-Jun Pyo chuckled which made Jan Di wide eyed and gasp noticing she just said such embarrassing things to her boyfriend…

 

“Why you--?!”-Jan Di was about to shout when she got taken aback that Jun Pyo pulled her into a hug in the middle of the street where a lot of people are staring at them.

 

“Gu Jun Pyo! A lot of people are staring!”-Jan Di shouts at Jun Pyo but the shout was more like a whisper to his ear…

 

“Let them be, just this… stay still, it’s been ages since I hug you like this”-Jun Pyo hugs her even more which made Jan Di a bit teary knowing it must have took a lot of ego and pride to express his feelings like this…

 

“Araso… little baby”-Jan Di whispers once more before wrapping her arms at Jun Pyo’s sides as well hugging him back…

 

“Yah! Public display of affection is too over-rated!”-A long black haired girl wearing a fir black dress and pumps shouts at Jun Pyo and Jan Di who are still hugging at the back, which made both of them look up…

 

“YOU?”-Jan Di remarks then

“YOU!? What are you doing here?”-Jun Pyo remarks in a startled way…

 

“Did you guys see a ghost?”-The long haired girl steps forward in a model way, hair in a pony tail, wearing a fitted black dress above the knee outfit top with a black open-coat matching black 3 ½ inch pumps holding a purse on the other hand….

 

“Why are you here? Are you stalking us?”-Jun Pyo remarks immediately as soon as the girl was close enough to hear what he’s saying using his accusing tone of voice.

 

“Jae Kyung-unnie!”-Jan Di happily smiles at Jae Kyung who’s already choking her into a hug…

 

“What do you mean stalking you? Do you want to die?!”-Jae Kyung playfully makes fists at Jun Pyo which ridiculously reacts on a defense mode.

 

“Unnie why are you here? And why are you dressed like that?”-Jan Di then breaks their quarrel into a question.

 

“Uhmm, I was supposed to have a date today…”-Jae Kyung at first was hesitating to mention a word regarding of Woo Bin since they agreed not to tell anyone yet…

 

“Date? Must’ve been a blind date huh? I mean who would date you upfront? Hahaha”-Jun Pyo laughs hilariously at his own joke...

 

“Get it? Get it? Blind… date… means the guy does not know how violent this monkey is! Hahaha or he already knows that’s why he ditches you… wait”-Jun Pyo raises a finger… “Not ditch that’s a strong word… you’ve been dump… hahaha”-Jun Pyo once again laugh so much to the point he had to hold his stomach and the other hand to his knee to gain support…

 

Both girls just stared at him furiously as if saying If-you-don’t-stop-laughing-you-are –definitely-going to-die-today… when Jun Pyo realizes he’s being given dagger stares he nervously chuckled and stop….

 

“Really Funny and really mature there, Gu Jun Pyo!”-Jan Di then raises her brows while crossing her arms to her chest… as if posing.

 

“Ah! Enough! Why don’t we guys go out?”-Jae Kyung then raises her hand while smiling to both Jun Pyo and Jan Di.

 

“Out? We’re already outside…”-Jun Pyo tilts his head while scratching his head….

“What an idiot! It means to go together on a coffee or lunch or something…”-Jan Di then slaps Jun Pyo’s arm while as if cursing…

 

Jun Pyo then suddenly stops laughing while as if he surrenders to his fiancée… without any warning at all Jae Kyung suddenly grabs Jan Di by the arm and walks so fast leaving the dumbfounded Jun Pyo stunned…

 

And while the two girls are so busy on looking at stores or staring at the sidewalk vendors, Jun Pyo find himself amused of the image he is seeing. Staring at his soon to be wife Jan Di acting like a school girl as if she’s back from Shinwha School, where they met and fell for each other…

 

As Jun Pyo feel weird but happy weird, he then felt his phone vibrating and as he slides his phone open, he saw the name of the caller a familiar friend…

 

“Now what….”-Jun Pyo then murmurs as he says….

 

End of Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s View

 

************************************************************************

 

An Hour Ago…..

Hae Jin’s View

 

 

I was an idiot why did I even tell him what I feel? I shouldn’t have! It was too reckless even for me now I can’t face him now… it was stupid!... –these are the thoughts that ran in Hae Jin’s mind while walking slowly panting, after the long run and when she tried to stop to breathe somehow her mind is a bit calm now…

 

Still the thought of what happened earlier still flashes to her mind and unknowingly she felt dizzy and suddenly leaned at a ice cream stores wall then her knees just gave up then, and let her bottom fell to the store’s stairs and sat there without knowing her eyes flowed her tensions through her tears, which made the people who pass by stare a while because of her image…

 

It’s like an angel fell to the darkness and couldn’t find home and cried her priceless tears to the ground…

 

“Song Hae Jin, you’re an idiot”-Hae Jin then sniffs while biting her lower lip putting her right hand at her chest trying to breathe from her cries….

 

“Here”-A low cold voice spoke up suddenly while holding out a napkin at Hae Jin’s face.

 

Hae Jin suddenly got startled seeing a white handkerchief and tries to look up on the person holding it because of the light to her face and tears in her eyes she couldn’t make up the person’s face…

 

“Who are you?”-Hae Jin asks right away as she stood from where was sitting as soon as she clearly see the man’s face.

 

“Oh, I’m… Han….”-The auburn red haired guy then presents his hand to let her shake it, but all Hae Jin did was to stare at him for a long time….

 

“Have… we … met… before?”-Hae Jin then asks while tilting her head still dumfounded and curious on how familiar the guy is…

 

“Oh… I don’t think so, I’m not from around here… just got back from abroad…, here”-The guy named Han offers the handkerchief again…

 

“You wouldn’t want to walk all around the neighborhood looking miserable do you?”-Han then smiles insisting to offer the napkin which Hae Jin took it reluctantly at first…

 

“Thanks…”-Hae Jin then sniffs once more and wipe her cheeks…

 

“Uhmm… I heard a new coffee shop just opened near here, let’s have a coffee?”-Han then without asking permission grabs Hae Jin’s hand and walks 2 blocks as if dragging Hae Jin like a doll going to the Café…

 

At the Café….

 

“I’ll have a black coffee please miss…”-Han confidently ordered first to the young lady server for a drink at the café… “And yours?”-Han then adverts her attention to the young lady sitting across him whose mind is obviously elsewhere, judging by the blank impression showing and the distant look throughout the establishment’s window outside…

 

“Hae Jin?”-Han asks once more and this was enough for Hae Jin to snap out of it and gets back to reality…

 

“Oh, I a… just a creamy latte please… thank you…”-Hae Jin then orders as if got the idea on what Han was talking about… after Hae Jin ordered the young lady server then left to get the order of theirs ready…

 

“Wait… how do you know my name?”-Hae Jin then suddenly encounters a curious question that popped out in the middle of nowhere on her mind…

 

“Oh… well you told me earlier…”-Han then nervously chuckles as he answers her question…

 

“Really? Well I did not remember… never mind…”-Hae Jin then brushes off those thoughts she was having and before she could sigh once more, her mobile phone then rings and when she was about to pick up she stops when she saw who was calling….

 

**Ji Hoo-Oppa Calling**

 

“Aren’t going to answer it?”-Han then asks anxiously when the phone rang three times already and Hae Jin was completely blank looking uninterested to answer the damn phone…

 

“It’s no one important… well, not anymore…”-Hae Jin then gulps and felt weak when she spoke the last words…. Then she receives a text message…

 

**Hae Jin-ah please answer the phone**-Ji Hoo-Oppa

 

“Now you care?”-Hae Jin accidentally spoke it out loud and it was already too late as she saw Han’s reaction on what she just said…

 

“Oh, it’s not you or anything…”-Hae Jin then clears it up first knowing he might misinterpret what she just said…

 

Then…

 

**Ji Hoo-Oppa Calling*** the phone rings once again…

 

And because she got irritated already…

 

“Please excuse me….”-Hae Jin got up from where she sat and went outside to take the call….

 

“Yobeoseyo?”-Hae Jin then shallowly answers the call knowing who’s calling already…

 

Phone Conversation:

 

JH: Hae Jin-Ah, Gwenchana?

 

**silence**

 

JH: where are you right now? I’ll come pick you up…

HJ: I’m fine; I just need to be alone for now Oppa… Mianhe. If I’m troubling you always…

 

JH: Hae Jin-ah, I said where are you? Oppa will come get you, araso? You’re not familiar of the streets yet, tell me where you are….

 

HJ: It’s okay, starting today, you don’t have to be my… Oppa, Mianhe Oppa I gotta go I’ll be going to Woo Bin-Oppa’s office…

 

JH: Song Hae Jin, listen to me…

 

HJ: Goodbye Oppa….

 

JH: Hae Jin-Ah! Chakamanyo!

 

**Line went dead**

 

End of Phone conversation

 

Right after Hae Jin took the call she immediately went back inside grabbing her purse and bow to Han…

 

“Sorry, its nice meeting you I have to leave, Goodbye Mr. Han:”-Hae Jin then gives her final bow before she hurries to leave and hails a cab outside and got in it and drove away…

 

Before he could even stop her to leave he was already startled how fast everything happened…

 

“I was about to tell you an important thing… Ms. Song Hae Jin”-Han then murmurs as he picks up the cup and sips his coffee, overwhelmed by its taste he closes his eyes to appreciate the coffee more…

 

End of Hae Jin’s View

************************************************************************

 

Meanwhile….

 

“It’s settled then, I’ll go back to the office to pick up some papers, let’s go back together, Kaja”-Mr. Song then turns his back finally to his son

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute I’ll tell the manager to open the restaurant back”-Woo Bin then bows slightly making up a reason to give him just a couple of minutes to recollect himself and just let his bottom fall back to where he sat…

 

“Now what am I going to do?”-Woo Bin curses under his breath knowing his ultimate secret might be revealed…

 

After he informed the restaurant’s manager to open the restaurant back as soon as they leave; he then tries to fish out his phone and dials furiously a certain person…

 

**Phone Rings…. **

 

?? : Yobeoseyo?

 

WB: Is she with you?

 

?? : Oh, Woo Bin-ah…

 

WB: Yoon Ji Hoo, where is she? Is she with you?

 

JH: it’s more complicated than that, something happened…

 

WB: What? (Woo Bin’s heart skipped a beat for a moment)

 

JH: Nothing bad… just, we separated she decided to visit you there at the office…

 

WB: What?!!

 

JH: what’s the problem I know I’m supposed to return her back to the mansion but then she got---?

 

WB: No, I don’t care about that Ji Hoo-yah… Father is here… you have to get her before we arrive we’re going there now…

 

(**Woo Bin-ah let’s go… -The background of Woo Bin’s father’s voice echoes on the background)

 

JH: wait he’s here…? Don’t hang up… I’ll do a conference a four-way call…

 

**Ji Hoo dialed Jun Pyo’s number then dialed Yi Jeong’s number as well…

 

JP: Hey, I’m a bit busy you guys what’s with the conference…

 

YJ: I’m on a date here with a beautiful girl and you guys had to call huh? (Yi Jeong jokingly chuckles but stops immediately when he hears silence and serious aura)

 

JH: Guy’s we have a situation…

 

***After Woo Bin told them the situation****

 

YJ & JP: what?!! (Both of them in unison as soon as they hear the situation)

 

JH: I’m going to look for her before she reaches your building…

 

YJ: I’m going to ask my friends to look out for her…

 

JP: I’m sending my guards already to find her…

 

WB: Okay… keep the update through message… I’m out…

 

Conversation ended

 

 

 

++How will the guys protect Hae Jin? ++

++Will they find her in time? ++

++what’s Han’s identity will he be a friend or a foe? ++

 

Keep guessing!!!!

 

 

Note: Please comment on my chapters and what are your thoughts, just asking 2 minutes of your time only to leave a comment, please leave your thoughts whether they are positive or negative it’ll be fine…

 

Thanks to all of your support I really appreciate it a lot… I really do and for this… I thank you!!! So much!!! (Doing a huge bow Again)

 

Kamshamida! Xoxo love lots!!! Staying as Humble-Goody2shoes… =)