Chapter 16: Deception

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 16: Deception

 

Woo Bin’s View

 

I’ve been cursing the last 2 hours of my life, now I’m sitting in a restaurant I barely visit; even if we own the restaurant… sitting across to a man I hardly knew in Hae Jin and I’s life, even if considering he’s my own flesh and blood. Without any clue of him arriving back from his business trip, I caught off guard and was not able to prepare some precautionary measures; what an idiot! That Yoon Ji Hoo, will get an earful out of me if he let’s my sister come to my office now…

 

So caught up on my own world that I did not even notice the man across me was blabbing something, I only got to notice it when he suddenly tapped the rim of his wine glass…

 

“Yes?”-Woo Bin snaps out of his trance right away when he hears the impatient tap of the man across him.

 

“Did you even hear a word I said?”-The man spokes into a very low cold voice that echoes the empty restaurant.

 

“My apologies… father…”-Woo Bin then slightly makes a gesture with his head as an apology.

 

“Well, tell me what’s bothering you…”-Mr. Song asks curiously at his troubled son

 

“Nothing… been busy at work, father… why must you close the restaurant, we can talk in the office”-Woo Bin then replies in a question in order to advert the attention to another subject.

 

“Why? Can’t I enjoy a wine tasting with my son? And besides it’s only for a while that I close the restaurant”-Mr. Song then sips another one to his wine glass, not before sniffing the aroma out of it.

 

“It’s just quiet surprising, it’s not like you invite me for a wine tasting a lot, besides drinking wine early this day already raises a lot of questions but I’ll buy it”-Woo Bin then sarcastically comments while staring at the wine glass before sipping himself.

 

“Okay, you think that’s odd huh? Well, here’s what I see”-Mr. Song slowly puts down his glass then leans back and put his leg across the other while raising his hand to his chin as if analyzing something…

 

“Usually you ask about your sister all the time on how she is, but these past few weeks, I have not heard a soul from you bothering me about it, why?”- Mr. Song then smirks at Woo Bin which made him sweat a bit.

 

Woo Bin then caught off guard and was not ready for that question; was practically surprised and already thinking that they’ve been found out…

 

“Although I gotta say, it’s good you’re not pestering me about her… your sister must grow up and live as her own, she’s a Song isn’t she?”-Mr. Song then sarcastically states while grabbing the glass back and sip again…

 

“Ah, yeah… I didn’t want to bother you no more and besides I am more focus on the work I put up with the business anyway, no time to worry anyone….”-Woo Bin would’ve want to slap himself for that, but was relieved that he’s father doesn’t have a single clue on what’s happening at all…

 

“Hmmm… okay, then that’s just what I wanted to know”-Mr Song then finishes the glass of wine before getting up from his seat and straightened his suit, which Woo Bin followed on standing from his seat as well…

 

“You’re leaving already? Is that all?”- Woo Bin wide-eyed and was surprised that’s the only reason why his father wanted to talk to him alone…

 

“Well…”-Mr. Song hesitated at first giving Woo Bin a look saying Should-I-say-it-or-not look…

 

“Nothing… oh! One more thing, I’m going to tell your sister to come home next week for the auction, and besides as far as I know she has friends from the art industry in order to make the auction in progress”-Mr. Song then drops the bomb to Woo Bin, then seeing Woo Bin not reacting made the Head Master of the Song Clan furrow his brows..

 

“Wow…. That’s a new one coming from you, no saying like really? She’s coming home… you are acting weird Woo Bin-ah”-Mr. Song then faces Woo Bin intently crossing his arms to his chest.

 

“Ah- - , Ani… that’s good to hear I’ll arrange her arrival then….”-Woo Bin gulps after he says those words to his father.

 

“It’s settled then, I’ll go back to the office to pick up some papers, let’s go back together, Kaja”-Mr. Song then turns his back finally to his son

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute I’ll tell the manager to open the restaurant back”-Woo Bin then bows slightly making up a reason to give him just a couple of minutes to recollect himself and just let his bottom fall back to where he sat…

 

“Now what am I going to do?”-Woo Bin curses under his breath knowing his ultimate secret might be revealed…

 

++ How will Woo Bin escape or face this challenge? ++

 

End of Woo Bin’s View

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s View

 

 

We decided to go for a walk since it’s been quiet a while already the last time I took her on a walk or less a date alone, must be because of my over fatigue work. Well, let’s just say I decided more on going on a date together I insisted her to take the rest of the day off; I was like a puppy pleading to her going on a date… Hmmp! –Jun Pyo unconsciously smirks at himself as if almost laughing of the thought of him begging about something...

 

“What’s funny?”-Jan Di comments after her fiancée seem to laugh about something, and her instinct says he’s laughing at her which made her irritated and moody… then since Jun Pyo not responding from her question she nudge him on the side hard using her left elbow to Jun Pyo’s right side.

 

“Yah! Do you always hit people on purpose?”-Jun Pyo snaps out of his stupid trance and got wide eyed staring at his now furious fiancée… “We- -, Weoyo?”- Jun Pyo asks again but still got dagger eyes from his soon to be wife…

 

“Hey, I can sue you for damaging physical property…”-Jun Pyo boast off crossing his arms to his chest raising his eyebrow…

 

“Yah!”-Jan Di slapped Jun Pyo at the back of his head which made him brace himself with his two Hands to the air… “Pabo! Its physical injury….”-Jan Di shakes her head while her two arms across her chest furrowing her brows…

 

“Aigoo, why are you being violent?”-Jun Pyo then drops his two hands to his sides, while asking Jan Di….

 

“It’s because you were not listening to me, I was asking what’s funny? you were like in a freaking trance!”-Jan Di then pouts while asking looking away from Jun Pyo which made her fiancée laugh suddenly… which in return made her gasp and jaw drop….

 

“Hey, I was not looking at you funny, I’m just happy that’s all…”-Jun Pyo then scratches his head after that twiddling his tie…

 

“Oh… why? Did something happen at work that you are happy about?”-Jan Di then removes her arms from her chest while taking a step forward at her blushed fiancée.

 

“A- -, Aniyo… its just, next week is our engagement party… I still can’t believe you’re marrying me…”-Jun Pyo without hesitation looks at Jan Di with passion while smiling which made the girl blush so red like a ripe apple…

 

“Weoyo, you shouldn’t… you better believe it mister”-Jan Di then subconsciously murmurs to herself, although loud enough for Jun Pyo to hear it…

 

“I know, it’s just… before, my mother would totally disapprove on us… but now, she drags you to every luncheon to introduce to others and so proud that you’re her daughter in law…”-Jun Pyo dug his hands to his pockets while making circles to the ground using his shoes…. Awkwardly.

 

“Yah, if we didn’t go through all of the things we went through before, we wouldn’t know now how we cherish each other and that we are meant to get married”-Jan Di now blushing even more while saying those words to Jun Pyo…

 

“You pretend to be tough and yet you’re such a softy in the inside… hahaha”-Jun Pyo chuckled which made Jan Di wide eyed and gasp noticing she just said such embarrassing things to her boyfriend…

 

“Why you--?!”-Jan Di was about to shout when she got taken aback that Jun Pyo pulled her into a hug in the middle of the street where a lot of people are staring at them.

 

“Gu Jun Pyo! A lot of people are staring!”-Jan Di shouts at Jun Pyo but the shout was more like a whisper to his ear…

 

“Let them be, just this… stay still, it’s been ages since I hug you like this”-Jun Pyo hugs her even more which made Jan Di a bit teary knowing it must have took a lot of ego and pride to express his feelings like this…

 

“Araso… little baby”-Jan Di whispers once more before wrapping her arms at Jun Pyo’s sides as well hugging him back…

 

“Yah! Public display of affection is too over-rated!”-A long black haired girl wearing a fir black dress and pumps shouts at Jun Pyo and Jan Di who are still hugging at the back, which made both of them look up…

 

“YOU?”-Jan Di remarks then

“YOU!? What are you doing here?”-Jun Pyo remarks in a startled way…

 

++ Who’s the girl?? ++

 

End of Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s View

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

MEANWHILE…..

 

Hae Jin’s View

 

 

I was an idiot why did I even tell him what I feel? I shouldn’t have! It was too reckless even for me now I can’t face him now… it was stupid!... –these are the thoughts that ran in Hae Jin’s mind while walking slowly panting, after the long run and when she tried to stop to breathe somehow her mind is a bit calm now…

 

Still the thought of what happened earlier still flashes to her mind and unknowingly she felt dizzy and suddenly leaned at a ice cream stores wall then her knees just gave up then, and let her bottom fell to the store’s stairs and sat there without knowing her eyes flowed her tensions through her tears, which made the people who pass by stare a while because of her image…

 

It’s like an angel fell to the darkness and couldn’t find home and cried her priceless tears to the ground…

 

“Song Hae Jin, you’re an idiot”-Hae Jin then sniffs while biting her lower lip putting her right hand at her chest trying to breathe from her cries….

 

“Here”-A low cold voice spoke up suddenly while holding out a napkin at Hae Jin’s face.

 

Hae Jin suddenly got startled seeing a whit handkerchief and tries to look up on the person holding it because of the light to her face and tears in her eyes she couldn’t make up the person’s face…

 

++ Who is it? ++

 

End of Hae Jin’s View

 

**What will Woo Bin do in this situation??

Will he be able to protect his sister Hae Jin for how long?

And Jun Pyo and Jan Di? Finally they are much closer than ever but…

Who’s the girl just interrupted them? Do you have any idea?

And poor Hae Jin how will she move on from this? Guess who the guy is okay?!

 

Note: Okay you guys what do you think of my update on this one? I hope its okay though… thanks to all of your support I really appreciate it a lot… I really do and for this… I thank you!!! Sooo much!!! (Doing a huge bow)

 

Kamshamida! Xoxo love lots!!! Staying as Humble-Goody2shoes… =)