Chapter 73 Open arms Confrontation Lies

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

 

Chapter 73:

“Open arms / Confrontation / Lies”

COTINUING FROM “Who Am I?”CHAPTER

 

How long has it been? It felt like a lifetime already. Seeing the others smile at me, is really refreshing indeed (smiling to myself)

Author: Woo Bin chuckles to himself and the buzzing conversations and scattered laughs from his so-called friends stops abruptly.

“Look at this guy, he must be going crazy”-Says Yi Jeong as he points the silly Woo Bin

“Yeah, must be a concussion…”-Says Jun Pyo as he grins at Woo Bin

“Ani, I’m not going crazy, just ecstatic… that’s all.”- Happy Woo Bin laughs at his actions as he steals a glimpse of his girlfriend.

“Weoyo?”-Jae Kyung ask she notices Woo Bin’s stares

“Mianhe”-Woo Bin says with a scornful look

“For what?”-Asks Jae Kyung, while she takes Woo Bin’s hands on hers

“For worrying to death… and to everyone here”-Woo Bin responded

“Damn right you are!”-Jae Kyung playfully punches Woo Bin’s arms and everyone chuckles at the end

“Uhmmm, we are not the only ones you should apologize to you know”-Says Jan Di who’s arms entangled with Jun Pyo the whole time

“Huh?”-Woo Bin tilts his head to one side confused

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Author: A loud knock came from the door and all eyes darted to that direction, then. Come barging in Hae Jin followed by Yoon Ji Hoo.

“Oppa!”-Hae Jin runs to Woo Bin’s side and throw herself without thinking to his arms

“Ugh…”-Woo Bin’s lips pursed together

“Oppa, nomu pogoshippeonde (I really missed you)… gwenchana?”-Hae asks while still holding Woo Bin in place.

“Ugh….”-Woo Bin

“Weoyo? Why aren’t you answering my questions?”-Hae Jin became exasperated and the rests just burst into laughing

“How. Can. I. Talk. When. You. Are. Suffocating. Me…”-Woo Bin talks as if in pain.

And on queue Hae Jin released Woo Bin from her powerful hug.

“Oh! Mianhe Oppa…”-Hae Jin apologized immediately and all Woo Bin could do is stare his baby sister and grins like an idiot.

“I miss you more rascal”-Woo Bin says and there it was, Hae Jin suddenly tears up couldn’t help but be happy of the recovery.

“Don’t cry will ya? I’m okay… I’m fine… aren’t we a Song?”-Woo Bin explains trying to calm his sister down, and as if a bitter word as he mentions Song… all boys in the room fell to silence, if only there’ll be crickets be better to have one.. (Awkward)

Woo Bin noticed their awful silence including Hae Jin’s weird expression…

“Something I said?”-Woo Bin asked with his gaze falling from Hae Jin to others inside the room

“Mmmm… Ani, we’re all thrilled you’re finally okay”-Says Hae Jin in a seemingly bubbly mode all of a sudden

RING! RING! RING!

All gazes fell to Ga Euls’ face…

“Oh! My phone…”-Ga Eul fishes out her phone and momentarily breaks her entangled hand from Yi Jeong…

“Yobeoseoyo?... Oh! Oppa!”-Ga Eul shrieked and grins a lot as she talks to the person who’s on the other end of the phone…

Yi Jeong’s expression however displaces discomfort as hears the word “OPPA” from his fiancé’s mouth…

“Ah, yeah sure… like right now? Why not… hehe, yup… I missed you more”-Says Ga Eul not minding the gasps and jaw dropped expressions coming from her friends especially from her over-zealous fiancé. (wink!)

“Araso, I’ll see you later then.. yeah bye”-Ga Eul then hangs up then smiles at her friends then as she lays her gaze at her fiancé..

Yi Jeong kept a cold expression while giving her a raised eyebrow…

“What?”-Asks Ga Eul oblivious to the situation

“Don’t what me… who was that? Oppa? And why do you have to say I miss you more?”-Yi Jeong kept babbling and as he continues, suddenly Ga Eul responded with a scattered giggle…

“What’s so amusing?”-Yi Jeong asks then…

“That was my big brother… who studied doctorate at New York, he just got back and wants to meet us! Aigoo, my fiancé is jealous?”-Ga Eul answered in between giggles and the rest of the people in the room joined the hilarious laughter except the forced smile from Hae Jin’s face…

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Good Day to you all…”-The doctor comes in with a chart on his everyone suspects it’s about Woo Bin’s condition..

“Hi Doc! I heard you did quiet hell of job putting me back together”-Woo Bin jokingly welcomes the doctor but earned a slap on the arm from his girlfriend Jae Kyung…

“Well, it was quiet a battle I must say Young Master Song…”-The Doctor responds then walks slowly to the end of his bed…

 “So what’s up doc?”-Says Woo Bin

“He must be very well now… that he keeps talking like a cartoon… hehehehe”-Jun Pyo comments but earns an elbow to the gut by Jan Di…

“I was just joking…”-Jun Pyo defends…

“Well awesome news is that you are covering faster than we calculated… your recent tests came out very good…”-Continues the doctor

“Really? That’s awesome…”-Jae Kyung squeezed Woo Bin’s hand and threw him a megawatt smile…

“Told you, everything’s going to be fine… so when can I go home?”-Says Woo Bin with a scratch on his head

“NO!”-Everyone responded in unison…

“Well, Young Master… I wouldn’t be hasty, in about a 2 days we’ll run another batch of tests and if they come out good as well… by then we can decide if you’re fit to be discharged or not… okay?”-Says the doctor with a smile and Woo Bin responded with a quick nod. The doctor’s gaze fell to Hae Jin, and he abruptly withdraws his stare and shook his head as if try to rid a thought…

Author: After another hour of talking to somehow catch-up the gang decided to let Woo Bin rest for a while, and left Jae Kyung by his side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE…

Author: Ji Hoo and Hae Jin decided to have lunch, while they’re in the car…

“So, Woo Bin’s recovered… amazing huh?”-Ji Hoo says using his light tone to break the awkward silence; he tries to steal glances on the side of Hae Jin whose face is facing the window outside…

“Uhmm, so what do you want to eat? I know this new spaghetti house right around the corner…”-Says Ji Hoo drumming his fingers on the steering wheel

“No need to worry about him you know, he is your brother… you know how strong he is”-Says Ji Hoo while nodding in agreement … as if a bitter memory Hae Jin shakes her head.. Having enough….

“Stop the car”-Says Hae Jin sternly

“Why, what? Something wrong?”-Says Ji Hoo confusingly

“Yoon Ji Hoo just stop the damn car”-Hae Jin says again and this time Ji Hoo stopped the car… Hae Jin out of impulse unclips her seatbelt and opens the car and got out… Ji Hoo panicky did the same thing…

“Hae Jin-ah! Weoyo?”-Ji Hoo got out fast and chases Hae Jin who walks fearlessly fast… Ji Hoo was able grab her wrist and yank her to face him…

“Hae Jin-ah, gwenchana?”- Ji Hoo asks frantic and as Hae Jin faces him, her eyes are full of sorrow; her glassy eyes show that she’s on the brink before crying…

“Song Hae Jin… what is it?”-Asks Ji Hoo, his voice now soft and his gaze fixed on Hae Jin

“Stop. Stop. Stop saying that!”-Hae Jin flipped

“Stop saying what?”-Asks Ji Hoo confused

“That he’s my brother and calling me Song Hae Jin! When you know that is a lie!”-Hae Jin couldn’t contain it any longer she lets her tears fall from her eyes… Ji Hoo froze from where he stands and lets his hands drops to his sides

“How---.”-Ji Hoo in a low voice

“How did I know? Does that even matter? Why keep it?! Why are you lying!? Why are you hiding the truth?!”-Hae Jin yells to Ji Hoo and the man did not even budge… his eyes fixed only at Hae Jin, tears are threatening

 “Hae Jin-ah, we didn’t mean to… we were--…”-Ji Hoo tried to pacify the situation but it’s obviously beyond redemption…

“Stop… I’m not even sure whatever’s coming out of your mouth would be the truth…”-Hae Jin buries her face on her palms

“Hae Jin-ah, Mianhe…”-Ji Hoo hugs her tightly as but Hae Jin pushed him off

“Don’t… I can’t think right now, I can’t see you…”-Hae Jin shakes her head and turns her heels to the sidewalk and hails a cab, getting in immediately before Ji Hoo could chase her..

“Hae Jin-ah!”-Ji Hoo shouts but with no reward…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MEANWHILE…

Author: Hae Jin sitting at the passenger seat of the cab, she fishes out her phone… and automatically calls someone…

“Yobeoseoyo?”-??

“(sniff2x) Jae Hyun”-Hae Jin trying to hold back her sobs

“Hae Jin-ah? Gwenchana? what’s happened?”-Jae Hyun now frantic

“I need to talk (sniff) to you… I need… (sniff) someone right now…”-Hae Jin responded in between her cries

“Of course, where are you right now? I’ll text you the address of my villa, please come”-Says Jae Hyun

“Okay…”-Hae Jin agreed and hangs up…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE…

Author: Back at the hospital… at the doctor’s office… as the doctor returns to his office after doing some rounds… as he got inside his office, he noticed the lights are off…

“Is it finished?”-An anonymous voice from a female came from the doctor’s behind…

“Uh, yes… just as you ordered”-Says the doctor

“Good… how did they take it?”-Asks the anonymous voice

“Not very well… telling a lie that Ms. Hae Jin is not a Song brought them on the edge”-Says the doctor

“Just as I hoped for… very good”-Says the Anonymous voice

“We are done right? We are even? You will not come after my family”-Says the doctor

“Of course, a deal is a deal… your debt has been paid for”-Says the Anonymous voice

“Thank you so much… Miss Min Seo Hyun”-Says the doctor

And from the dark reveals the revengeful Seo Hyun smirking, then pulls up her hooded jacket to cover her face before leaving….

 

TO BE CONTINUED….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Annyeong! I know2x… I’m so mean for not coming back soon, it’s been a very busy few weeks of mine… but in a good way, I can assure everyone I won’t abandon the AFF it’s just it might take a while hope you understand… please leave a juicy message for me. :3

Still Humble-Goody2shoes