Chapter 20: Head over Heels

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 20: Head over Heels

 

Ji Hoo’s View

 

As soon as I arrived home I’m greeted by the ever usual cheerful Grandpa of mine…

 

“Aigoo… My grandson is home…”- Harabeoji approaches me immediately, as soon as he saw me through our glass wall from the inside…

 

“Good Day, Grandpa…”- I smiled as wide as I could but as usual he can see through it, after the ordeal with Jan Di, grandpa was heartbroken thought that Jan Di will become his granddaughter-in-law… I still have the ring he gave to me though.

 

“Did something happen? Are you feeling sick?”-Grandpa bombarded me questions then…

 

“Nothing, I’ll talk bout it later…”-I took of my white shoes and carried it inside, as soon as I got inside; I was now able to breath deeply and calmly…

 

“Is Hae Jin okay?”-I got caught off guard when Grandpa asked regarding bout Hae Jin

 

“What makes you think I’m thinking bout her?”-I turned around to face the worried face of my Grandfather.

 

“I believe there’s no other female you have in your mind… unless”-Grandpa did not finished his sentence and only stared at me now wide-eyed

 

“Unless what?”-I tilted my head

 

“Unless, you are still hung up on Geum Jan Di…”-Grandpa sometimes can be a joker but this type of teasing now is opening sealed scars on my emotions…

 

I fell into silence, I couldn’t react, I mean what should I react? Should I defend myself? Saying it’s not Jan Di and its Hae Jin… How?

 

“Grandson, you know already… that Jan Di is getting married with your best friend who is like a brother already to you and for Christ sake you’re his best man on top of that…”-Now Grandpa is pacing back and forth in the living room still giving his speech…

 

I dropped my shoes next to the sofa and slump my back to it, sighing more deeply now…

 

“Hae Jin is going to sleepover tonight,”-Without thinking I blurted it out just to make Grandpa yapping at me all day…

 

And with that said Grandpa froze and stood in front of me jaw dropped and as he is about to try to say something, he opens his mouth and hesitates to say something and closes them again and again; it’s like a suspense just waiting for his reaction…

 

“Wow… that’s fast…”-Grandpa’s words didn’t make much of a meaning to me

 

“What do you mean by that?”-I furrowed my brows

 

“I mean, she just got here to Korea and now she’s… with… you, I mean wow and now you moving in together…”-Grandpa now is staring to speculate.

 

“Oh, no no no no…”-I shake my head raising my hands to make him stop accusing…

 

“Hey! I don’t judge! Couples today are very quick, not unless…”-Grandpa now stops for a moment…

 

“Unless what again?”-I ask once more but later regrets it

 

“Unless, sweet Hae Jin is not innocent anymore… is she pregnant?! Is there something you should tell me? Yah! Yoon Ji Hoo!”-Grandpa was about to hit me with his fan, which he has been holding the whole time…

 

“Harabeoji! That’s not it! Her father’s back!”-As I try to avoid Grandpa’s hit at me, Grandpa stops and lowers down his fan…

 

“Song Woo Jin is back?”-Grandpa asks in a dark tone

 

“yes, Grandpa.. he’s back he just arrived today; he does not know she’s here and if he will know about that he will throw her back away…”-I explained to grandpa thoroughly everything that happened the whole day, well except the fact that Hae Jin just confessed her feelings to me, and me an idiot hurt her…

 

“So the solution is to hide her here?”-Grandpa asks made me snap back from my trance…

 

“Yes, temporary only; I- I mean We can’t let her exposed to him…”-I almost let myself reveal, wait what should be hide anyway?

 

“Okay, she can use the guest room for now then”-Grandpa reacts while flipping the fan

 

“Guest room? But Harabeoji you are using that room…”-I then replied immediate well too quickly I guess…

 

“Well? What do you suggest let Hae Jin sleep with you in the same room?”-Grandpa then raises his brow to me… which unknowingly made my cheeks feel hot and cough a bit

 

“Ehem… it’ll be fine, I’ll stay at the rest house for now… it’ll be too awkward anyway having an elderly in the house with two young people… Ehem”-Grandpa sarcastically cough which is obvious, he then stood up

 

“I’ll pack my bags then”-He then left in a hurry

 

“I said it’s not like that!”-I shouted after him, why I became so defensive on him being so tease on our current situation, but to think of it… Me and He Jin alone…

 

“Wheew… it’ll be a long night”-I pick up my shoes and went to my room, took my clothes off and went to shower my anxieties away…

 

End of Ji Hoo’s View

 

Meanwhile!

 

As I drive to their apartment a lot of things runs through my mind, specially the fact that Woo Bin’s and Hae Jin’s father is back in the country…

 

Because of my deep thoughts, I did not even realize that my fiancée has been talking to me the whole time…

 

“Yah, Gu Jun Pyo… can you hear me?”-Jan Di asks while tilting her head to me damn did I just spaced out just now?

 

“Mianhe, what did you say?”-I asked while steering the wheel…

 

“You’re fiancée is asking if you’re okay…”-The talkative and yet annoying friend of ours Jae Kyung

 

“Oh, yes I’m fine… why shouldn’t I be?”-I smiled as I could but knowing her she know me better than to fall for a fake smile, she reach for my shoulder and patted it giving me a assuring smile…

 

“She’ll be fine, she is a Song, and she’s as strong as her brother…”-Jan Di says in a reassuring tone to Jun Pyo…

 

Jae Kyung who is at the back seat so busy on texting on her phone….

 

“I’ll see you later okay? Missed you whole day…. Be safe…”

-Jae Kyung

 

She then hits send and in less than a minute her phone vibrated, saying there’s new message, opening it:

 

“Okay, let’s meet later… I missed you also the whole day, you be safe…”

-Woo Bin

 

Jae Kyung smiled wildly as she closes her phone and sigh…

 

“What’s your damage?”-Jun Pyo notices Jae Kyung’s odd expression when she finished playing with her mobile phone…

 

“Huh?”-Jae Kyung snaps out of her wild grin to herself

 

“What he means Jae Kyung-unnie is that why do you seem to be very happy…?”-Jan Di answers instead on Jun Pyo

 

“Considering bout the situation”-Jun Pyo then continues…

 

“Oh, nothing… just remembered a amusing movie that’s all”-Jae Kyung then became very defensive…

 

“You’re parents will be coming over remember?”-Jun Pyo asks

 

“Oh, yeah I forgot… I’ll be picking them up tomorrow at the train station”-Jan Di bubbly answers

 

“How bout we’ll pick them up tomorrow then… together, besides I miss your father’s humor and your little brother’s un dying common sense”-Jun Pyo chuckles as he turns the steering wheel to park at front of the apartment

 

“Which you lack…”-Jae Kyung joins the conversation which made Jan Di laugh hilariously…

 

“Yah, you are so lucky monkey that you’re a friend”-Jun Pyo then sets the car in standby as he unbuckles his seatbelt and open the door to his side and got out…

 

“Wow, your fiancée has very low self humor himself... hehehehe”-Jae Kyung jokes once more which made Jan Di even more chuckle, as Jun Pyo opens the car at Jan Di’s side and Jan Di got out of the car…

 

“Thanks for being such a gentleman to a lady, sir…”-Jae Kyung sarcastically comments as she got outside the car while referring to the fact that Jun Pyo did not open the car door on her side…

 

“Well, forgive me… I didn’t think you’re a lady…”-Jun Pyo chuckles and grins

 

“Hmmp!”-Jae Kyung leaves first and stomps her way up to their apartment…

 

“Aren’t you going to come inside and have some coffee or a drink?”-Jan Di asks in a very cute pleading way…

“Well, I can’t cause if I do go inside, I might not want to leave… and besides I have some papers to work on and I have something to deal with in regards of Hae Jin’s situation…”-Jun Pro explains as he caresses Jan Di’s cheeks

 

“well… okay, just don’t stay up so late okay? You still have to take care of your health you know…”-Jan Di then playfully punches Jun Pyo’s chest…

 

“Araso,Doctor Geum… go inside, it’s starting to rain already… a doctor can’t get sick, coz if that happens who will take care of the sick people…”-Jun Pyo smiles and squeezes Jan Di’s nose which made her winced…

 

“Araso Araso… Aigoo… I’m going already; I’ll see you tomorrow then?”-Jan Di raises her brows

 

“Yup, I’ll see ya tomorrow to pick up your parents, and don’t worry bout where they will stay okay? I’ve arranged all of it already ahead”-Jun Pyo the kisses Jan Di on the forehead…

 

“Be safe”-Jan Di then walks to up to the apartment…

 

“This day is getting gloomy by the minute”-Jun Pyo looks up to the dark sky where multiple drops of rain falls down to his cheeks…

 

“But because of you… everything seems so bright…”-Jun Pyo smiles as he watches his fiancée get inside the apartment, he stood there a couple of minutes before getting inside his car and reeve the engine before driving off…

 

On Another Part of the Town

 

Sunbae and I have been driving quiet a while now, I definitely sense his troubles specially when it regards to Hae Jin’s welfare; I don’t care if people will call me selfish but Sunbae feeling sad and bothered bout this because of another girl makes me feel mad bout myself thinking this way…

 

I know Hae Jin is a part of Yi Jeong-sunbae’s life already even before we met; but you see, I can not help feeling insecure knowing Hae Jin was there most of his life and all…

 

“Ga Eul-ah…”-Yi Jeong’s voice rung to my ears right away and snaps my eyes back to him fro the road...

 

“Yes?”-I answered abruptly

 

“What’s the deep contemplating?”-Yi Jeong asks as he steers the wheel

 

“Oh, nothing. Just some things that’s all”- I then look down on my hands now realizing I have been fidgeting throughout our conversation… funny me

“I on the other hand have a lot in mind”-Yi Jeong talks while eyes still on the road

 

“No questions bout that”-Ga Eul answers and unknowingly displays a irritating tone and seems to be annoyed

 

“Yeah, things like… when are we going to take that vacation we are talking about?”-Yi Jeong then steals a glance at Ga Eul who is wide-eyed and in awestruck..

 

“That’s what’s been on your mind the whole time?”-Ga Eul asks as she tilts her body facing Yi Jeong…

 

“Yeah, why are there other things I should be thinking of? Other than my girlfriend’s pouting beautiful face?”- Yi Jeong takes another glance but this time much longer and meaningful

 

“I thought you were thinking most of the time regarding Hae Jin’s situation, I mean aren’t you worried about her?”-Ga Eul changes her awestruck impression into much more softer impression...

 

“I am worried, but you see I can’t just stop everything and drown myself into worrying bout her, Woo Bin’s there and I’m pretty sure that Ji Hoo wouldn’t let anything bad happen to Hae Jin…”-Yi Jeong’s explain and Ga Eul’s reaction is like Oh-Okay---

 

“Is that why you’ve been moody and like cute pouting?”-Yi Jeong laughs hilariously while chuckling on the end trying to hide his amusement

 

“Hey, it’s just that… fine! What if I’m jealous?”-Ga Eul confidently answers back

 

“Well, you see Miss Chu Ga Eul, there’s nothing that you should worry about Hae Jin… you are the only muse of this man you are talking to… araso?”-Yi Jeong then asks while raising his brows then furrows them

 

“I know… I just can’t stop this stupid jealousy, Mianhe…”-Ga Eul then looks up Yi Jeong in a very soft impression that anyone would say very cute.

 

“Apologies accepted”-Yi Jeong lets one hand to steer the wheel and the other reaches the hand of Ga Eul and lands a kiss on it while squeezing it and smiling…

 

 

At the Song Mansion

 

 

As we arrive at the mansion I had to make sure that no one’s following us that is not under my command. So when I park my car instead of parking it upfront, I instructed my people not to tell anyone I arrived already, so I park it at the back entrance…

 

“Wait here, Hae Jin-ah…”-Woo Bin unbuckled himself from his seat got out of the car and look from left to right...

 

When he was done checking the surroundings he then approaches the side of the car of Hae Jin and opens the door…

 

“Hurry, it seems father just left not long ago for meeting…”- Woo Bin then takes Hae Jin’s hand and carefully but quickly leads her inside the house

 

“We have about less than two hours to pack your things, hurry”-Woo Bin then rushes Hae Jin and as Woo Bin to leave to go to his own room…

 

As Hae Jin sat in front of her vanity desk, she stares at her image and sighs…

 

“What am I going to do with you Song Hae Jin?”- Hae Jin asks herself in the mirror while untangling some loss hair on her face

 

Hae Jin then grabs a huge bag roller and some luggage and load all the clothes that could fit in it…

 

As she arrange her clothes for over an hour she then took her time to change into new clothes herself…

 

Knock! Knock!

 

A knock on the door made me look up on that could it be, when I did not answer the person whose knocking went inside anyway…

 

“Are you ready?”- Woo Bin who’s wearing a sharp black sit open buttons up to his chest…

 

“Yeah...”-Hae Jin grabbed her things and the other guys also loaded all of her bag gages as well to the car…

 

“Ready?”-Woo Bin asks

 

I nodded slowly… to be honest I don’t think so…. - Hae Jin says to herself, and as they drive... Hae Jin feels all the different emotions…

 

End of Chapter

 

 

++Is Jun Pyo’s priority changing already? ++

++How long will Jan Di put up with Jun Pyo’s attitude? ++

++How long will Jae Kyung and Woo Bin keep up the charade? ++

+Will Ji Hoo be able to admit his feelings? ++

++Watch out for the upcoming Vacation of the SoEul couple++

 

Note: Hey Guys! I got inspired by your comments and hypered by your support so I’m uploading a new chap!!!

 

So what are your thoughts of my new update, or the story how it’s going…? (Hope you’re going to leave a comment! Even if just a word will be fine! Please100x)

 

Please100x comment before you leave okay???

Love you guys! Still being Humble-Goody2shoes! =)