Chapter 24: Welcome to Playa Del Carmen,Quintaroo Mexico

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 24:

Welcome to Playa Del Carmen,Quintaroo Mexico

 

The Day of Departure

Roller bags are on the go! with their own colored and summer designs; adding the fact that the people dragging them are the girls considered as the female version of F4. Chu Ga Eul wearing a flowered dress with a flower necklace to accentuate her fair skin.Geum  Jan Di wearing cargo shorts topping it with dark hooded jacket and black shades.Ha Jae Kyung stood out with her red Louis Vuitton pumps maching her long bare legs on her faded blue shorts and white sando dragging her two red roller luggage. Last but not the least, Song Hae Jin; wearing dark blue skinny jeans that hugged her waist pairing it with her loose gray blouse using her aviator glasses to complete the summer look with her wavy long auburn hair.

The girls are not the only eye candy of the crowd for the trip won’t be complete without the guys that composes the general idea of F4. So Yi Jeong wearing white cargo shorts with his usual preppy polo shirt white and blue stripes and his shades. Gu Jun Pyo completed his look with an efforless brown denim shorts and a pink polo shirt picked by Jan Di herself. Song Woo Bin on his black cargo pants on his regular white shirt and a similar aviator glasses like her sister Hae Jin. And as for Yoon Ji Hoo, goes for a simple loose under shirt topping with a brown blazer and pairing it with a floral printed shorts and with his usual summer hat.

Everyone was so pumped up that all of them meet up earlier than the required 3 hour flight check-in.

“Wow, I can’t believe I’m at the airport now waiting for departure with my soon-to-be-Mrs. Gu here”- Jun Pyo jokes while sipping his black coffee in one hand the other wrap around Jan Di’s shoulder while both are sitting side by side, Jan Di couldn’t help but give her fiancee a nudge on the side.

“Aigoo, that’s because you’ve been to busy bro. you barely go out with us now..stk!”-Woo Bin smirks at his remarks towards Jun Pyo while stealing a glimpse to his secret lover across from him.

“Same with you, you’ve been MIA you know… where have you been been??”-So Yi Jeong smiles teasingly to Woo Bin thinking it must be because of a girl again or more than one.

“MIA? Weoyo? What have you been doing sunbae??”-Jan Di curiously asks while tilting her head and holding her capuccino with her two hands.

“Oh, Uhmm”-Woo Bin somewhat wipes a sweat on his forehead.

Unknowingly a girl in the circle was already suspiciously watching two people as well.

“Ga Eul? Is there something wrong??”-Hae Jin who has been awfully quiet asks Ga Eul who has been dazed the whole time.

“Ah, Aniyo… hehe, Uhmm.. How bout you Jae Kyung-unnie? Where have you been going this whole time? You’ve been disappearing a lot”-Ga Eul who has been suspicious the whole asks Jae Kyung abruptly.

“Oh, My parents have been bothering me… Just family matters that’s all”-Jae Kyung looks up immediately explaining while she continuously fidgets her fingers…

“Hey, it’s time to check-in our luggages let’s go…”-Ji Hoo without warning stands up while staring at Hae Jin; with that Hae Jin follows him to the counter…

 

As it goes, after they check in their luggages and get on the plane; the group paired themselves when they got on.

“Jan Di-ah, let’s sit here”-Jun Pyo tries to make lead on getting a seat

“Yah! Someone owns that seat already! Besides we have our seat numbers see?”-Jan Di slaps Jun Pyo’s back and waves the boarding pass in front of him.

“Bwo? Who owns that? Don’t they know who I - - -.”-Jun Pyo was cut off when Jan Di wraps her hand to his mouth to shut him, which gained curious eyes from other passengers.

“Ah! Araso!.. Aish!”-Jun Pyo gently waves off Jan Di’s hand and entertwined it with his and they sit to the reserved seats.

“Sunbae it’s been a while since I took a plane”-Ga Eul whispers to her boyfriend as they seated comfortably.

“Ga Eu-ah don’t worry I’m with you araso? That’s why I said we should’ve flown private. Jun Pyo could’ve gotten us a hassle free ride”-Yi Jeong whispers back to Ga Eul’s ear while patting his girlfriend’s hand.

“Mmm. I wanted to fly normal, go on a vacation like other couple would, you know…”-Ga Eul pouts as she stares deeply at Yi Jeong’s eyes.

“Aigoo.. always my sweet country bumpkin…”-As Yi Jeong says that he lands a small peck on Ga Eul’s cheeks, leaving the girl blushing red.

“I can’t believe me, Ha Jae Kyung flying on a commercial plane?”-Jae Kyung still murmuring bout the fact she doesn’t want to fly on a crowded crowd…

“Pheew, you know flying commercial isn’t that bad… we’ve flown before in these types of flight you know”-Woo Bin nudges Jae Kyung as he walks on the isle looking for the seat numbers.

“Chinja??when??”-Jae Kyung curiously asks

“When we had to visit Hae Jin to New York, sometime I visit her alone in commercial. Flying privately might catch someone else’s attention”-Woo Bin finally saw their seats…

“Wait, we’re seated apart?”-Jae Kyung pouts as she stares at her boarding pass…

“What’s the hold up?”-Hae Jin who’s behind Jae Kyung carrying her carry-on bag.

“Wait; Yi Jeong picked our seats right?”-Jae Kyung pouts while making her accusing expression

“He really made sure Hae Jin is seated next to me”-Woo Bin murmured..

“Jae Kyung-Sshii, can you change seats with Hae Jin? I need to talk her, if you don’t mind?”-Ji Hoo breaks his silence as he eyed Woo Bin for a permission. Unsurprisingly, Woo Bin agreed and so they are seated. Woo Bin seated with Jae Kyung . Ji Hoo seated with Hae Jin..

As they are seated;  all couples are able to share private conversations and moments, since the first class part of the plane composes 2 seats on each side, 1 isle and 1 window seat. Almost all of them are seated on one column, Ji Hoo and Hae Jin are separated one seat apart from the group…

Hae Jin sits by the window while Ji Hoo takes the isle seat, for few minutes as they sit before the plane takes off; the atmosphere is surrounded by its deafening silence.

“This is your captain speaking; we appreciate your patience with us. We’ll be seeing clear blue skies shortly…”-The speaker phone in the cabin echoed

As the plane begin to move Hae Jin unconsiously grabs Ji Hoo’s hand that is settled on the armchair.

“Hae Jin-ah, gwenchana??”-Ji Hoo throws a worried eye look to Hae Jin.

“Ah, Mianhe….”-Hae Jin was about to take her hand off from Ji Hoo’s, but Ji Hoo just gripped it tight on its place.

“Oppa”-Hae Jin just stared at Ji Hoo, as the plane begin to ascend, Hae Jin closes her eyes as she tried to avert her thoughts from the imagination of the plane crashing to her hands clutching on the person she loves…

After 10mins. Flying in the air Hae Jin felt like she’s going to faint from nervousness

“Are you okay now?”-Ji Hoo squeezed Hae Jin’ s hand a bit for her to respond

“Ah, yes I’ve always hated flying…mianhe”-Hae Jin trying to smile

“I should be the one apologizing, I forgot you have acrophobia”-Ji Hoo’ s worried explanation has not subsided  “Miss my friend would like to drink soda water please”-Ji Hoo politely asks the flight attendant

When the attendant came back with the drinks…

“Here, it’ll calm you down…”-Ji Hoo gives it to Hae Jin

“Gomowo Oppa”-Hae Jin smiles as she drinks the water given to her.

“Hmm.. Oppa, I needed to ask… were you…were you dating someone other than Seo Hyun-unnie?”-Hae Jin asks as she looks intently at the glass of soda water half empty already.

A long silence passes by…

“Why do you ask, Hae Jin-ah??”-Ji Hoo asks as he removes his hand from Hae Jin’s and slumps his back to his chair.

“I just…just wanted to ask if you don’t want to that’ll be- -- -.”-Hae Jin was cut off already

“Yes, I went out with someone for a bit…”-Ji Hoo barely answers

“Chinja? Who? How long?”-Hae Jin doesn’t change her face expression, still focused on the glass

“Hmmm… it was a long time ago, what I remember she was the only person I thought who understand me well than anyone else.”-Ji Hoo smirks as he responds

“Is she, the one who sketched you? The one you framed up in your office?”-Hae Jin moves her gaze from the glass to Ji Hoo’s eyes, who are now looking far away…

“Why would you say that the person who drew that was a she?”-Ji Hoo then moves his gaze to Hae Jin which made them look at each other.

“Oppa, I might be a business graduate but remember I took two majors, one of those is art… the way the person sketched you, is very… feminine..”-Hae Jin surprises herself staring intently at Ji Hoo’s eyes without taking them away…

“Hmmm… you are smart, she… I mean I considered her as a close friend…”-Ji Hoo just smiled..

“I’ll take a short shut-eye.. we have a long flight to go… you should do the same thing..”-Ji Hoo then turns his back to Hae Jin, but without  Ji Hoo’s knowing; Hae Jin is still staring at his back…

~If only I was her~-such thoughts passes Hae Jin’s mind as she turns her back to Ji Hoo’s as well… and face her gaze to the outside plane’s window, scattered clouds and painful imaginations are the only things that can console Hae Jin…

After One lay-over and a total 18 hours and 17mins duration of flight….

“Good Afternoon dear passengers this is your captain speaking; in a few minutes we’ll be landing in the beautiful location of cancun. Please put your seatbelt on, and thank you so much for flying with Delta Airlines”-The captain’s voice once again echoed throughout the first class cabin..

After checking out the luggages from the plane…

 

Right Outside the CUN Airport (Cancun International Airport)

“Wheew! Cancun we have arrived!!!!”-Gu Jun Pyo, as crazy as he is just shouted out loud! Which earned scattered hilarious laughs not only from his friends but also from other tourists outside the terminal…

“Wait how do we get to the hotel from here??”-Ga Eul tilts her head asking to Yi Jeong who’s standing beside her, their hands locked to each other.

“I called in advance with the hotel, the limo will pick us about---.”-Jun Pyo was about to explain when a shiny black limo pulled up in front of them…

A mexican black suited guy comes out from the driver seat and starts to approach them.

“Buenas tardes joven maestro y mi señora, lo siento por hacerte esperar ... deja que te ayude con las maletas y te llevaré al hotel, así que ahora puede descansar de su largo vuelo”-The Mexican guy talks to them on a different language which made them look at each other… as the driver waited…

“No es un problema, acabamos de llegar ... gracias por su ayuda”-Hae Jin fluently and surprisingly responded to the driver..

“WHAT?”-Jun Pyo dumbfoundedly asks

“He says : Good Afternoon young master and my ladies, sorry to keep you waiting... let  me help you with the baggages and i'll drive you to the hotel so that you can now relax from your long flight...”-Hae Jin explained “I said: Not a problem, we just arrived... thank you for your assistance”

“Wow, I didn’t know your very  fluent on their language …”-Ga Eul asks while the driver helps them load their bags to the car.

“Aniyo, just a bit… as a business major, I had to learn laguages in order to meet clients on different diversity and I’m an art major , I auction to foreign clients”-Yi Jeong smiles boastfully at his girlfriend..

“Wow, Hae Jin… you’re awesome”-Yi Jeong grins at Hae Jin while Ga Eul pouts…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As they get in the limo they drive safely from the airport to the hotel

 (Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort) the hotel is 42mins away from the airport, a secluded paradise perfect for couples…

How will their vacation come out??? Will they be able to settle unresolved feelings?? Look out for the next chap!!

 

Note: Thanks for the ever support guys! I really apologize from the bottom of my heart if i have

 disappointed some of you, without updating this very long… please still support me.. thank you! Please leave comments!! ♥♥

Humble-Goody2shoes