Chapter 27: Hidden Feelings (The Next Revelation)

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 27:

Hidden Feelings (The Next Revelation)

Hae Jin’s POV

I felt like I’ve been stepped on or something, the rays of the sun that somehow got in from the veranda to the room woke me up… I move lightly and put the pillow above my face to cover it from the warm rays of the sun… I contemplate for awhile whether I get up or not, but then if I don’t Woo Bin-Oppa might suspect and will get paranoid again… I push myself up getting help from the bedsheet where I used it too gain leverage to get up… I sigh again; I shouldn’t be acting this way on such a supposedly memorable trip…

“Some trip it is..”-I mumbled to myself eyes still half closed…

I stand up and stretch my arms to its content, I walk slowly as if counting my steps to the bathroom.. I wash my face, put on moisturizer, brush my teeth.. when I got out of the bathroom; I inspect the room… still no sign of Woo Bin-Oppa; and no trace of Ji Hoo-Oppa. Flashbacks of last night came up as my eyes fell on the bed…

FLASHBACK

I rolled over and let my back face him, as he try to talk to me. I can’t help felt stupid and being lied on… betrayal, jealousy, rejection… those feelings on one momentum, made me sick and disgust myself…

“Are you upset of something??”-Ji Hoo-Oppa asked and I felt his hand reaching to my back, his fingers grazed my skin for a bit which made me shiver.. I felt taken care of and protected, for a second I felt happy then…

That feeling came back, the feeling I hate the most… being lied on, I didn’t ask anything for him to answer a lie; but still why would they leave me out of it? No one said about this?? And did Jun Pyo-Oppa even know?? I didn’t realize it hurt so much not until I felt wet sensation on my face; tears slowly came out of my eyes.. I clasped my mouth trying to silence my cry as much as I could but with no luck, he realized it…

“Song Hae Jin… what happened?? Face me..”-He tried to pull my shoulder to face him but I hold onto the bedsheet… I felt a thumping sound on my brain, as if someone is hammering it… then out of irritation I did it…

“I said you’re stupid!! Oppa!”-I yelled at him without thinking…

“Liar! Liar! Liar!!...-Words I shout at him, that never in a thousand years I imagine I would yell that at him; a person like Ji Hoo-Oppa who I thought as perfect as sunshine…

 “I said Get out Ji Hoo-Oppa.. I need to think…”-Final words I said to him before he turns his back to me and left… I’m broken now…

END OF FLASHBACK

I unconsiously hug myself and fell to the floor again tears continously flow at my face, trying to wipe them immediately… putting my hands to my face as if hiding an embarassment to anyone… then I felt a object on my pocket.. I stopped crying and wipe my face one more time…

I reach for my pocket and I took out a small notebook, with awe I got up from the floor then to the veranda, I sat at the chair then nervously flip the cover to see the first page..

Yoo Ji Hoo

I wake up today feeling down again, another day at school with Jun Pyo and the others.. I’m not sure why I’m writing this when I usually don’t do this at all.

I finished getting ready and before I leave my home I took one more look and just realized how quiet this empty house is…

As I arrive at our usual hangout at the school, I see Yi Jeong busy with two girls on each of his side - - -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STOP!!  I closed the notebook immediately…

This is a journal?? Omo, ani… a personal diary… should I even read this???

I look from left to right and try my ultimate self not to look at it again.. I mean for pit’s sake it’s someone else’s diary.. but I rolled my eyes and open the diary again…

Continuation…

As I arrive at our usual hangout at the school, I see Yi Jeong busy with two girls on each of his side. Woo Bin looking like he’s teaching one of the girls to play billiard but its obvious he’s just doing that to flirt and gain skinship out of it…

As for Jun Pyo the usual, playing his playstation with one of the girls too..

The bell rings and the guys excuses themselves from the girls, Jun Pyo puts his arms around around me and ridiculously laughs… I sigh and felt somewhat lucky to have three guys backing me but then there’s this feeling of uncontentment…

The usual entrance was done, all the the other students crowded the hall of entrance as we get in, the head of us Jun Pyo went in first followed by the two ladies men then me…

A girl tried to give Jun Pyo a cake but got embarassed in the end; as he did that I tried to look away… I can never lift a finger at him..

Then out of nowhere… she appeared, a girl who doesn’t have manners at all… acting bossy in front of us.. my thoughts??

Who is she? Who does she think she is talking to Jun Pyo that way? Yelling through her heart’s content…. I find her… interesting…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut the notebook and take a glimpse of the beach from the veranda, the wind blowing wildly making my hair fly everywhere…

I felt thirsty all of a sudden by reading that page, then curiousity hits me again.. who’s that girl? I need to know…

I lift the  notebook again to a reading level then flip the pages again…

Continuation…

In the past days we found out her name is Geum Jan Di, her family has a laundry shop and she got in the school because the chairman was forced to do so because of an incident where a shinwha student was about to commit suicide at a top of a building of our school…

Jun Pyo is now calling her “Laundry Girl”, he may not admit it but I think he’s starting to take a likeness at this Geum Jan Di person…

Next Pages

Seo Hyun came back today here in Korea… I was surprised that she did but happy, I wish she could just stay here right by my side forever…

We are going on a cruise tomorrow and tomorrow I will make her choose…

Next Pages

She left, without even saying goodbye she did; she rejected me, still treating me a kid… I got furious and without thinking yelled at Jan Di…

I then apologize to her the next days, I enjoy her company… the loss I felt without Seo Hyun somehow is filled by this unusual person…

Next Pages

Jun Pyo has admitted how he likes Jan Di, I’m truly happy for him but why do I felt like I should be the one walking beside her and not him??

Next Pages

I joined Jan Di for a morning round delivery of newspapers; her other part time job besides the porridge shop where she works with her best friend.. what’s her name again? Oh.. Chu Ga Eul…

She also told me I’m like a fireman, whenever there’s a problem or her heart felt like is on fire I have such a great timing to be there and has an ability to put it out…

I told her in return that if that happens again, I’ll be there no matter what… a promise…

Next Pages

It’s hard to admit but I have fallen for her… I have fallen to the girl my bestfriend has a relationship with; for the first time of my life, there’s something I want to have that even Gu Jun Pyo can’t stop…

Next Pages

Jun Pyo’s sister arrived and asks for a group meeting at their mansion, which I agreed gradually…

All of us were there even Jan Di, which is awkward…

This fight all started when Jun Pyo thought I’m dating his girlfriend… he got this idea when he saw me kissing her- - -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed the notebook with a heavy heart as soon as I read those words.. “Kissing”

I stood up then I got teary eyed again… biting my lower lip, I took a step and tried my very best not to faint before I could go back in the room…

I look at the notebook’s cover and reach for my pocket again and stare at the photo I took with the notebook…

“Geum Jan Di…”-I whispered to the wind as I slip the photo to the notebook then put them at the lowest drawer beside my bed… then fell back to the bed…

A knock at the door made me jump and sat back…

“Uhmm, come in..”-I nervously answer and prayed so hard for it not to be Ji Hoo-Oppa…

“Hey, still asleep??”-Woo Bin-Oppa got in with a messy hair but still looking handsome…

“A- -Ani… just got up…”-I answered with a stutter, stupid! Can’t you be too obvious…

“Are you okay? You fainted yesterday and you look like you haven’t gotten a good sleep? Something bothering you?”-Woo Bin-Oppa stares at me intently as he slowly walks toward me, OMG! He’ll see my reddy eyes at this rate! Good thing the room is a bit dark because of the curtains…

“Yah! Don’t come near me Oppa!wash first! Will ya! I’m fine.. I’m just not good with blood that’s all”-I answered immediately trying to stop him coming near me…

“Araso..”-He then turns his back to go to the bathroom

“Oppa! How’s Ga Eul-unnie?”-I ask worried bout her…

“She’s doing great, a matter of fact she’s at the shore now at the cabana with Yi Jeong, Jun Pyo and Jan Di.. after i change let’s join them.. just wait..”-Oppa answers me fast as he grabs a shirt from the closet before he hurriedly gets in to the bathroom…

“How am I gonna face them??”-I quietly ask myself… wait he didn’t mention Ji Hoo-Oppa where is he??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Here it is guys!! Thanks again soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! For your support, you can’t imagine how thankful and happy I am…. I barely slept last night because I have these many ideas bout the upcoming chapters…. Every weekend at least 2 chapters will be updated… Kamshamida!!! Don’t forget to leave a juicy comment!!! Mwah!!! Hugs n~ Kisses!!! ♥

Please comment!! Pretty please!!

Staying as humble-goody2shoes!!舵♥♥

Note: OH! BTW…. I want to hear more from you guys! So if you wanna add me as an FB friend PM me so that i can give you the link of my FB prof kay?? Thanks! ♥