Chapter 26: Foolish ♥ Love

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 26:

Foolish ♥ Love

The images of a pained Ga Eul strucks Hae Jin and wakes her up from her daze; she then grabs the white bag and was about to run outside; but then stops and turns around again. She kneels then picks the picture back then put it inside her pocket then takes the notebook and put it on the other pocket, before she zips the luggage back close and runs outside to the beach area.

Hae Jin’s mind is a mess; she couldn’t think clearly but only run. Run as fast as she could, as she gets off the elevator and runs back to the beachside where the others grouped.

“Here”-Hae Jin calmly gives the kit to Jan Di; after that she stares at Jan Di then to Ji Hoo, then back to her.

“Hae Jin-ah, gwenchana? You look pale…”-Woo Bin asks his little sister while rubbing her shoulder..

After a hesitant silence…

“Ani, I got exhausted that’s all”-Hae Jin answers without taking her eyes off Jan Di

“What took you so long? Is there a problem?”-Jun Pyo asks Hae Jin who’s across her kneeling down with Jan Di on the side.

“Huh? A—Aniyo…”-Words that only excapes Hae Jin’s lips…

(~Does Jun Pyo-Oppa know?? About them? Does anyone know? Or--- am I the only one who doesn’t know??~ )-Such thoughts plays on Hae Jin’s mind as she contemplates whether she’ll ask them or not…

But before she could ask the question, she felt like her world is spinning and she’s about to puke something. Then she releases a  ragged breathing like she’s been enclosed on a tight space where she can’t barely breathe.

“Yah, Hae Jin-ah?”-Jun Pyo asks as his eyes fell at Hae Jin’s odd stature like she’s about to fall…

“I’m—Fi—.”Before Hae Jin could answer she already stumbled back and faints, good thing Woo Bin was fast enough to catch her from behind…

“Yah! Song Hae Jin!!! Gwenchana??!! Wake up!!”-Woo Bin tries to shake his sister back to consious but with no respond…

“Otoke? Why is this happening??”-Jae Kyung mumbles as she bites her nails..

“I’ve cleaned the wound already”-Ji Hoo finally says as he bandages the wound of Ga Eul, he then looks at the now unconcious wounded girl…

“She’s tired, it’s no big deal.. it’ll heal fast, we just have to make sure there’s no infection.. she should rest”-Ji Hoo then orders while staring at Yi Jeong, then puts his hand at his friend’s shoulder; Yi Jeong just responds with a nod..

“Ga Eul-ah… you’ll be fine..”-Jan Di who is already teary-eyed whispers at her friend who is sleeping from exhaustion…

Ji Hoo then stands up immediately and directs his attention to Hae Jin who’s in the arms of Woo Bin…

“What happened??”-Ji Hoo’s worried face came out but still remains calm… as he put his hands at Hae Jin’s forehead..

“She doesn’t have a fever, she must just been shocked bout what happened”-Ji Hoo explains as he brushes a loose hair from her forehead…

“I feel like I’m coming down with one as well”-Jae Kyung responds as she puts her hand at her neck to see if she’s feeling  feverish..

“(Sigh) it’s been an exhausting day, let’s take a rest…”-Jun Pyo rubs the shoulder of his fiancee as he gives her his reassuring smile…

“I’ll take her… take care of Jae Kyung instead”-Ji Hoo whispers a bit to Woo Biin as he moves forward…

“Huh?; i- - i—don’t know- -.”-Woo Bin stutters as he tries to keep his balance while carrying Hae Jin

“I know… thick-head… give me her”-Ji Hoo then without warning takes Hae Jin by the arm and raise his brow at Woo Bin; and without hesitation Woo Bin smiles and lets go Hae Jin. Then goes to Jae Kyung…

The silent and shocked Yi Jeong gets up from where he sat the whole time and carries Ga Eul gently;

as soon as he was about to leave his eyes landed at the unconsious Hae Jin at the arms of Ji Hoo..

 

“Be careful with her Yoon Ji Hoo”-Yi Jeong stares at Ji Hoo intently as he moves his eyes from Ji Hoo to

the unconsious girlfriend on his arms…

 

Yi Jeong leaves first with Ga Eul, then followed by Jan Di and Jun Pyo…

 

“Hey, it’s cold out here; I’ll walk you to your room”-Woo Bin nudges Jae Kyung who’s like dumbfounded the whole time; he then puts a shawl around her bare shoulders and puts his arms to warm her..

“Bicheoseo?? Ji Hoo’s here”-Jae Kyung hardly speaks quietly as she tries to get away from Woo Bin’s hug..

“I don’t think he cares at all…”-Woo Bin raises his brow as he signals her to look at Ji Hoo’s direction where the young man is still carrying Hae Jin and his eyes looking from afar…

“I’ll get in first; make sure the others won’t see you..”-Ji Hoo responds as he nods in acknowledgement to the two as he leaves with Hae Jin…

=-0-=

 

At Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s Room

Jan Di let herself fall to the bed, her face buried at the bed…

“Jan Di-ah, gwenchana?”-Jun Pyo sits beside his fiancee as he takes off his beach sandals

“I don’t know---.”-Words barely heard from her as is still buried at the bed

“She’ll be fine, we’re talking bout Ga Eul here… aren’t we?”-Jun Pyo tries to calm her down while rubbing her back.

“I know but…”-Jan Di sits up at stares at Jun Pyo on eye level, but couldn’t continue what she was about to say

“Yi Jung, will take good care of her”-Jun Pyo lifts her head with her chin using his left hand so that she can stare at him directly; she then nodded lightly

“My future wife shouldn’t trouble herself much, specially if this is her give-away trip with her friends..”-Jun Pyo gives out his warmest smile for the day at her while leaning, as if about to kiss her…

“Yah, I hate you when you do this”-Jan Di then exclaims as Jun Pyo still advancing…

“Weoyo?”-Jun Pyo asking while still leaning to kiss her…

“Makes me agree to anything…”-Jan Di pouts and smirks

“Chinja?? Anything??”-Jun Pyo raises his brow and smirks as he advances more until their lips meet…

~~An evening of firsts’ (Wink**)

=-0-=

At Yi Jeong and Ji Hoo’s Room

Yi Jeong’s POV

I barey opened the door using one of my hand,  while having Ga Eul on the other, I guess it does pay off to gym sometimes… I settled her down to one of the beds I sleep in, I made the decision to bring her to my room where I shared it with Ji Hoo; since I already assume that Ji Hoo will bring Hae Jin to her room… After I lay Ga Eul gently to the bed and stare at her lovingly, unknowingly I’ve been clenching my fists into a ball…

“Mianhe~ Ga Eul-ah, this should have been a trip to remember and yet I faild to do so”-I whispered to no one and I didn’t even notice she’s consious already…

“Aniyo~ Yi Jeong-Sunbae… it wasn’t your fault, I’m just so careless that’s all… I should be the one apologizing for making everyone worry on such a important trip”-Ga Eul curles up still laying on the bed; as she pouts and mumbles to herself, for a while I stare at her that way seeing how cute she is to feel sorry for us…

I then move forward and lay beside her , as she uncurles her body and straightens… our face facing at each other; I then caught her cheeks blushing… so cute…

“Hey, you’re right im not to be blamed, so are you… no one can be blamed, accidents tend to happen”-I pinch her nose and smile wildly, how can I act so childish with her?

“uh… sunbae?”-suddenly Ga Eul looks at me with wide eyes and biting her lower lip

“Hmm? What is it??”-I ask curiously

“this is the first time we share a bed together…ehem”-Ga Eul tried to hide her embarassment by burrying her face on her hands and giggle… which also made me think… oh yeah that’s true technically this would be the first time we share the bed together… made my cheeks feel hot…

“Oh… hehe now you mention it…”-I then, stupid reflex… pull her genty to me, I hug her tightly…

“Sunbae, what are you--..”-Ga Eul tried to push me away but I kept her there…

“Just be like this.. just this; us and now… let’s sleep like this… Ga Eul-ah…”-I whisper in a hazy way; I can feel her smile and her body relaxed… and we fell to dreamland…

~~An evening to remember~~

=-0-=

At Jae Kyung and Ga Eul’s Room

The two serective and the most unlikely couple arrived at Jae Kyung’s room…

“So much for first day…”-Jae Kyung mumbles as she takes off her sandals and unties her hair which falls down to her shoulders carelessly…

“You were pretty busy huh??”-Woo Bin exclaims while raising a pail full of dirty clams and shells that they picked up from the beach shore…

“Oh… hehehe yeah we were having fun before… you know.”-Jae Kyung sits on the bed as she talks while rolling her eyes…

“You… were really pretty today…”-Woo Bin says out of the blue which made Jae Kyung stop talking and blush…

“Chinja?? How come you didn’t even react when I came out with the girls???”-Jae Kyung stood up her arms across her chest showing how upset she is…

“you really think I didn’t notice??”-Woo Bin walks slowly as if he’s choreographing his moves while speaking in his unusual seductive voice… a dangerous move…

“You didn’t know; but I barely even controlled myself not to grab you by the arms and kiss you furiously in front of them…”-Woo Bin still walking while raising his brow…

“Uhmm, that’s not what I mean.. jus--.”-Jae Kyung move back a couple of steps but was too late when Woo Bin grab her back and pulled her; faces inches from each other…

“Really? That’s not what you mean?? But Ms. Ha Jae Kyung, that’s what you are implying though…”-Woo Bin then calmly says; but without waiting for a reply. He then lunges his lips to hers; at first she was hesitant but finally gave in and both melted into each others embrace…

~~A very hot intense evening~~

=-0-=

At Woo Bin and Hae Jin’s room

Ji Hoo’s POV

As I open the room’s door and got in, a cold wind greeted us from the opened door of the veranda, after I settled her gently to the bed I then went and close the room’s door then the veranda’s door after…

I noticed her move lightly and went to her side…

“Hae Jin-ah you’re feeling okay now?”-I try to sound as calm as possible without exposing my worry too much

“mmm…”-she only moaned as her answer and turns her back on me

“Are you upset of something??”-I ask as I now sit beside her, her back still facing me.. I can hear her sigh deeply…

A few silence later I can now her hear sniff and like she’s crying..

“Song Hae Jin… what happened?? Face me..”-I try to pull her shoulder to face me but she remained cold and doesn’t want to, on my end I got confused as to why…

“Pabo…”-Hae Jin finally says something but barely like a whisper but it was loud anough for me to hear it..

“Bwo?”-I ask again

“I said you’re stupid!! Oppa!”-Hae Jin sat up and faces me with her eyes red and bulgy eyebags while biting her lower lip…

“What are you—.”-I couldn’t finish asking when she…

“Liar! Liar! Liar!!... Ani, I’m the one who is stupid…”-Hae Jin yells at me as she wipes her tears which keeps falling no matter how she stops it; what did I do? I wish I knew… how can I do such a thing???

“Get out…”-Hae Jin’s words are like swords piercing through my heart, not knowing why I felt that way…

“Hae Jin, let’s talk..”-I stood up trying to console her

“I said Get out Ji Hoo-Oppa.. I need to think…”-Hae Jin now talking with a much more lower voice… in order for her to calm down I left abruptly and shut the door behind me… I then rest my hand at my chest, who’s aching… I decided to go straight to resort’s bar…. And drink my fill…

End of Ji Hoo’s POV

=-0-=

Hae Jin’s POV

After Ji Hoo-Oppa left … I clasped my hands to my mouth and shocked on what I just did…

Did I just shout at Ji Hoo-Oppa?? I’ve never done that to anyone before… how can I do that??

I fell to my knees then to the room’s floor and cry my eyes out… why did it have to be her?? Of all the girls? Why her?? Why Geum Jan Di?? Is that why they are that close??

Because they’ve gone out together?? And that picture what was that??? Song Hae Jin… you are nothing to him… Words I never liked ever since, but now… I think I have to accept the truth… and which truth is it???

Through exhaustion crying my eyes out, I then fell to slumber at the floor while hugging a pillow, still tearing myself up..

End of Hae Jin’s POV

~~A heartbreaking evening who she wants to forget~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Okay just as promise!! Here’s the new chap!!! So how is it?? Getting boring?? Hope you leave more comments!! I read each of them.. and I love you guys so much!! For being my inspiration to continue this story!!! Kamshamida!! From the bottom of my heart!!! For real!!

Please comment!! Pretty please!!

Staying as humble-goody2shoes!!舵♥♥