Chapter 13: Facing it Upfront

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Note: Gomowo!!! This FF of mine, I hope you think it’s getting better and better and not getting boring … so thanks a lot to the subscribers and the awesome readers!!! =* xoxo love lots!!

 

 

Chapter 13: Facing it Upfront

 

Woo Bin’s View

 

I’m driving as carefully as I could while taking glimpses every now and then to the precious cargo in the passenger seat… I felt so stupid hanging up on her and even just turning off the phone knowing it was the only thing that can connect us if we’re far from each other…

 

I was so selfish and I can’t even blame Jae Kyung bout the whole thing knowing it was me that kept her distracted the whole time…

 

I heard her moan a bit and I quickly took a glance from the rearview mirror at her from the passenger seat… I had a bit of a difficulty wearing the belt on her since she’s too drunk to sit straight…

 

“Oppa…”-I heard her murmur something which made me pull at a curb turned the engine off and take a look at her from my seat, turning my head…

 

“Hae Jin-ah, gwenchana? Are you going to threw up? Tell me… araso?”- I spoke as sweetly as I could knowing I’m the one who’s guilty bout this…

 

“Oppa?... why didn’t you come… you hang up on me… don’t you love me anymore?”-She was still talking but barely while her eyes half closed and her voice trashy… must be resulting from the alcohol she just drank…

 

“Mianhe Hae Jin-ah, Oppa was selfish today… and who says I don’t love you huh? Whoever says that to you will die instantly araso? You’re oppa’s only princess always remember that…”-I retracted on what she says, I don’t know if I reacted that way coz I got defensive for the fact that now Hae Jin may not be the only apple of my eyes but now with Jae Kyung and I can’t tell her that since I made a promise to Jae Kyung…

 

“Promise? You will not lie?”-Hae Jin smiled while closing her eyes back…

 

“I promise… Oppa will keep his promise to Hae Jin… pinkie…”-I raised my hand in a pinkie swear to her whom she lazily did… while giggling…

 

“Okay… now let’s get you home and cleaned up… to get you some rest…”-I directed my attention back to my car, starting the engine and driving to our home…

 

End of Woo Bin’s View

 

************************************************************

Hae Jin’s View

 

I got up with a freaking headache, I even barely remember what the heck happened last night… as I sat at my bed my eye’s vision got a bit blurry and I feel so wobbly and dizzy, and I also like to puke with the smell that’s on my mouth!!

 

I ran to my bath room pick up a toothbrush and used it for like my 6th time already, and gargled almost 5 times of mouthwash and I felt like my mouth is burning from the mint flavor of the mouthwash and toothpaste…

 

When I got out of the bathroom I saw my brother standing holding up a tray of plates with food and a tea cup…

 

“What is this? breakfast in bed?”-I asked hilariously imaging my brother wearing a funny bear printed apron while serving me a breakfast…

 

“Yes, your highness it’s your breakfast… I had to make sure you eat since you drank lots of alcohol last night…”-After he laid the tray on my bad and I sat down as well he was still standing there while his hands on his hips and eye brows raised…

 

“Do you have anything to say for yourself Ms. Hae Jin Song?”-He asked me in a “don’t pretend your off the hook missy-look”

 

“Mianhe… I was so stupid that I accepted the challenge from that guy…”-I lowered my head knowing he’ll totally nag me early morning…

 

“Yeah that was a stupid move...”-He replied

“But it was for Ga Eul!! That guy stole her scarf and...”-I was cut off when I feel Woo Bin patting my head…

 

“Araso… you don’t have to yell… you are my sister… well you have to be careful...”-He said while about to leave…

 

“Oppa! You’re also not off the hook!! Where were you yesterday? You hanged up on me and you even turned your mobile off…”-I pouted asking at him as to why would he dropped a call on me…

 

“Mianhe… I was uhh... In an important business meeting that’s all”-Woo Bin

(Author: slightly scratches his head knowing he’s actually lying now given he promised last night he won’t…)

 

“Oh… okay… are you going to work today?”-Hae Jin’s asked while taking a sip on the tea cup which she thought just an ordinary lemon tea… when she tasted her reaction was bitter…

 

“Yeah, I’ll be working late today… what’s wrong?”-Woo Bin answers and asks bout his sister’s reaction on her drink…

 

“Oppa, it tastes so bad…”-Hae Jin almost wanted to puke on what she just tasted…

“It’s Ginger Ale… for the hangover… sleep the whole day okay?... see ya”-Woo Bin left before Hae Jin could ask…

 

I pouted when he left and as I stare at the tea cup I wanted to vomit but Oppa might get mad if I just throw this… so I squeezed my nose so much and drank the whole cup in one go… and when I let go of my nose I actually feel even gross now…

 

I decided to take a shower and after that I picked out my outfit for the day… a tube flowered dress with brown cardigan… and flat beige shoes… and of course my necklace…

 

I suddenly heard my mobile phone ring, from where I was seating at my vanity mirror so I got up and while still trying to wear the earrings I picked out from my collection…

 

I walk to my bed and found that it has been under my pillow the whole time, poor phone…

 

Phone Converse

 

Hae Jin: Yobeoseoyo?

 

???  : Hae Jin-ah, good morning... gwenchana?

 

Hae Jin: oh... Ji Hoo-Oppa? (Trying to suppress the gladness I felt)

 

Ji Hoo: Yes it’s me… (Trying not to stutter on my words, wait… why would I stutter?)

 

Hae Jin: Oppa, I’m fine… why did you call?

 

Ji Hoo: I cancelled my appointments today… how bout we have that talk we should’ve had when you came by the hospital?

 

Hae Jin: What? Like now?

 

Ji Hoo: Yeah… just like old times right?

 

Hae Jin: oh... I’d love to, but Woo Bin-Oppa might get mad at me if I leave the house and there are guards here…

 

Ji Hoo: No problem, I’ll handle them… I’m on my way actually, pick you up in 10 minutes okay?

 

Hae Jin: Okay… bye…

 

End of Phone Converse

 

“Waah!!!”- I actually literally screamed through my lungs, which made the maids and my guards to barge in my room…

 

“Milady is something wrong?”

“Milady are you hurt?”

“Is someone here to hurt you milady?”

 

These were the questions that they asked me as soon as they got inside my room and they were all staring at me oddly. I mean who wouldn’t when someone will see me on top of my bed my arms in the air, a hand holding a phone…

 

“Aniyo, Mianhe... Nothing’s wrong...”-I clasped my mouth for acting so stupid, after they bowed to me they left with scratching heads and as for me back to giggling…

 

 Not that I’m expecting this as a date it’s just I feel so good… this could be the opportunity  to confess my feeling to him… so I re-touched my make up and grab my purse and got outside of my room down the stairs..

 

End of Hae Jin’s View

 

 

*************************************************************

 

Ga Eul’s View

 

Yesterday was a mess... I got into a trouble, made sunbae worry and I let Hae Jin defend me when I could’ve done it myself... Wheew… paboya…

 

So to make up for him… today I’ll surprise him at his studio, I’ll bring food which I cooked myself early this morning…

 

“Good Morning… Ga Eul-ah”-Jae Kyung entered the room wearing a navy blue polo for men which I find it very odd…

 

“Good Morning… Jae Kyung-unnie…”-I happily replied while raising a brow…

 

“Uhmm... Unnie? Why are you wearing a men’ clothing?”- I asked tilting my head to her…

 

“Uhmm… my type of style…”-She smiled to me while talking (POV: dear! God! What got into me wearing Woo Bin’s clothes?)

 

“Oh, Ga Eul-ah bout yesterday… the whole thing… Mianhe…”-Jae Kyung lowered her head laying her glass of water on the counter…

 

“Aniyo… it’s nothing… besides everything turned out well…”-I smiled reassuring her we’re okay…

 

“Good Morning!!”-Jan Di came in the kitchen greeting everyone enthusiastically…

 

“Ga Eul-ah! You made a bento box?”- (Author: sorry guys I couldn’t remember the Korean term for that shoot!) Jan Di eyed the box like a hungry animal…

 

“Jan Di-ah! You can’t touch this! This is for my Sunbae!”-I hugged the box to me and gently walk out of the kitchen and still followed by the 2 of them…

 

“Ga Eul-ah…. Where are you going?”-Jan Di asked while poking me on my side hips…

 

“Stop it! It tickles…”-I slapped Jan Di’s hand to stop her tickling me coz I might drop the box and spill the food…

 

“Oh… I know where she’s going!! You’re going to Yi Jeong’s are you?!”-Jae Kyung shrieked

 

“Yes…”-I answered while pouting as well as blushing…

 

“Wahh!! You’re so sweet! But why is it so early today? Don’t you have classes?”-Jan Di jumps happily while talking…

 

“Ah yes I do have teaching class but it’ll be this afternoon… I wanted to make up for the worry I caused to Sunbae… I gotta go bye!”-I grab my jacket and hug them before I picked out my bento box and got out of the apartment to hail a cab…

 

End of Ga Eul’s View

 

 

*************************************************************

 

Ji Hoo’s View

 

I called Hae Jin early this morning to invite her for a day trip around the neighborhood and also to have a talk… since the last time I talked to her, it was when she came by at the hospital and I was called out for an emergency and my guts just tell me she’s about to say something…

 

While driving, a lot of things were driving to my mind which made me feel a bit of a headache…

 

Like the moment when I stepped into the club seeing her being hold by someone else made me feel angry, and to put it more Woo Bin got careless again… it was fine if it was someone else but this one was not good since it involves Hae Jin, besides Seo Hyun

 

(Author’s note: guys sorry I mentioned Seo Hyun on an Early chapter so I changed it… to avoid any likeness to other FF’s, remember the older girl that Ji Hoo loved at first on the original series? Well she’s that)

 

The only other girl I grew up with; well, not really my whole childhood but mostly got close to me is Hae Jin…

 

I was so caught up on my thoughts and realized I just pulled up at Woo Bin’s mansion, stopping by the gate….

 

Security Guard: Sir? How may I--…oh, Young Master Yoon…. Please proceed…

 

 (the guard on the gate was about to ask me who I was, when I rolled down the car window, he then recognizes me, I decided to use my car since it would be uncomfortable for Hae Jin to ride in a motorcycle, besides I don’t have problems using the car anymore…)

 

As soon as I pulled up at the front… I turned off the engine and took my keys, and out of the car… I inhaled the scent of the assorted flowers that have grown in their garden, and thought to myself, it has been quiet a long time the last time I came here and decided to walk a bit around the garden remembering the past…

 

Flashback

 

“Hae Jin-ah, you’re really leaving?”-the black curled haired guy spoke out of the group of kids standing in front of a girl, who was also standing in front of a black Benz holding a jacket in her hands…

 

“Jun Pyo-Oppa, I’ll be fine… it won’t be long, I’ll be back….”-The girl happily smiled and giggles, but those smiles are just a mask hiding the real emotions through her eyes…

 

“Araso…”-Jun Pyo looks down on his shoes forming circles to the graveled ground to avoid other’s gaze…

 

“You’ll be careful there araso?”-The short black haired boy moved forward and hugged Hae Jin…

 

“Yes, Yi Jeong-Oppa… thanks”-The girl hugged Yi Jeong in return and lets go after.

 

Everyone looked at the silent golden haired guy who stood beside the sidelines throughout the whole situation…

 

“Yah! Ji Hoo-ah, aren’t you going to say goodbye to Hae Jin?”-Jun Pyo nudges Ji Hoo which made the boy look up and finally approaches Hae Jin hugging her tightly…

 

“Be careful out there… and if there’s trouble, we’re a phone call away…”-Ji Hoo whispers to Hae Jin’s ear which made the girl smile and nod slightly…

 

“Okay, we have to go… before father nags again…”-the auburn haired guy spoke up from Hae Jin’s behind…

 

“Okay…”-Hae Jin broke off the embrace with Ji Hoo…

 

“I want to send her off too…”-Jun Pyo moved forward but was stopped with Yi Jeong’s hold on his shoulder…

 

“Her father will only chastise her more if we come as well…”-Yi Jeong spoke to Jun Pyo which can be heard by the others…

 

As soon as both Woo Bin and Hae Jin got in the car, faces of the other 3 boys can be seen from inside the car which can only be seen as sad and disappointment…

 

End of Flashback…

 

 

“Ji Hoo-Oppa!”-I was cut off from my trance when someone called out from behind and I saw her dressed in a lovely chiffon flowered dress running towards me…

 

“Ready to go?”-She then says to me as soon as she stood in front of me…

 

“Yeah… you look Pretty”-The word slipped off my mouth which made me smack myself quietly…

 

“Thanks…”-Hae Jin smiled and was lightly blushing…

 

“Let’s go then, we have a whole day ahead of us…”-Ji Hoo smiled and took Hae Jin’s hand, which send shivers to her spine, and Ji Hoo an electric current throughout his body…

 

“Milady? Where are you going?”-One of Hae Jin’s regular guards appeared at our front when we’re about to go to my car....

 

“We’re going somewhere…”-Hae Jin stared her bodyguard hoping he’ll drop the subject and let us go…

 

“Forgive me milady, but young master Song specifically told us to not let you leave the mansion’s perimeter”-The man who’s in black tux bowed and was politely talking to us…

 

“It’s okay, she’s with me… I won’t let anything happen to her”-Ji Hoo replied to the guard and smiled to him…

 

“But-_-.”-The guard was cut off when Ji Hoo spoke again…

 

“Besides, I’m your young master’s best friend, surely he won’t get mad at me borrowing her sister for a day… beside there’s no need to inform him, I’ll return her before he comes back”-Ji Hoo was quiet persistent and even smiled while winked…

 

“Araso, but please do return her back early young master… I don’t want to get fired, I have a family to feed”-The guard bowed at us before letting us pass…

As soon as both Hae Jin and Ji Hoo got close to his car, Ji Hoo opened the passenger front seat of the car and led Hae Jin but she froze..

 

“Hae Jin-ah, is there something wrong?”-Ji Hoo tilted his head

 

“It’s just I don’t ride front seat, Woo Bin-Oppa doesn’t let me… since it’s too dangerous…”-Hae Jin lowered her head for the embarrassing revealing…

 

“oh…huh, Uhmm… okay let’s settle you in the back seat…”-Ji Hoo suppressed a chuckle, closed the front door and opened the door of the car on the back seat and led her to seat…

 

As Hae Jin sat on the back seat… Ji Hoo closed the lock of the seatbelt on her and also making sure it’s functioning well…

 

“Okay… you’re comfortable?”-Ji Hoo smiled at Hae Jin which made her feel awkward and very happy inside…

 

“Yes… kamshamida Oppa”- Hae Jin returned the smile as well…

 

Ji Hoo closes the door on Hae Jin’s side then went around the car to the driver’s seat…

Started the engine and drove…

End of Ji Hoo’s View

 

*************************************************************

 

 

(Author: to pass the time, Yi Jeong decided to spend his early morning to his studio, the only place he knows he can think deeply and try to get out all of the stress the outside world would cause him and trying to create another masterpiece out of his clay)

Yi Jeong’s View

 

 

Yesterday was reckless; if I wasn’t too calm last night I would’ve ended up in some prison now for beating up a guy into a pulp… I still couldn’t still point my finger on why Ga Eul and Hae Jin were there anyway?

 

I know that Ga Eul wouldn’t do anything that would make me upset, all I know is that I have to somehow interrogate her on why was she there and Hae Jin, I mean… it’s not like I’m going to torture her into telling me what really happened?

 

 (Author: Out of frustration he somehow flattened back the piece he was working on and sigh deeply… and as he was about to curse again a knock on the door pulled out his attention from his work)

 

“Now what? Don’t tell me it’s Woo Bin again…”-Yi Jeong got up from his stool without washing his hands who were very dirty from the clay he was working on, and scoffed knowing it might be Woo Bin… knowing Woo Bin, he would immediately visit him when he is troubled on something ad judging what happened yesterday? Woo Bin must have not got a sleep…

 

(Author: A knock again came from the door which made Yi Jeong irritated and as he was approaching the door he was about to nag Woo Bin as soon as he opened the door but met by a different person which made him gape and jaw dropped)

 

“Ga Eul-ah, you’re here… so early…”-Yi Jeong spoke as soon as he took in the fact his girlfriend is standing on his porch… Yi Jeong then eyed the object his girlfriend has been holding…

 

“Sunbae…. Good Morning… may I come in?”-Ga Eul shyly spoke up

 

“Uhmm... Yes!”-Yi Jeong immediately opened the door wide open so she can come in immediately…

 

“I came to bring you breakfast… so that we can together… and---.”-Ga Eul was cut off when she stumbles on to the flattened clay and the dirty hands of his boyfriend…

 

“Oh… I must’ve disturbed you… Mianhe…”-Ga Eul then lowered her head and must’ve thought she came in a wrong time…

 

“Ah.. Aniyo…. Good thing you came, now I have a reason to be smiling on a good morning… and besides I haven’t eaten yet… chakamanyo?...(wait)”- he stormed right away to the sink and wash his hands thoroughly and then came back with plates and other utensils… and help Ga Eul un-packing her package.

 

“Here… I made egg rolls and some vegetables so that you will be healthy even more, I notice you eat too much meat…”-(Author: Ga Eul didn’t know that while she was too busy arranging the foods and trying to explain a lot, her words were not processed by his boyfriend Yi Jeong since his only mind is only processing the sight of his girlfriend preparing food for him…)

 

 

 

“Sunbae is there something wrong?”-Ga Eul realized Yi Jeong has been staring her intently the whole time.

 

“Ah… Aniyo I was just quiet imagining you, as a house wife… hahaha”-Yi Jeong pretending to laugh as if so amusing but the truth is he was so happy imagining her girlfriend as her wife…

 

“Ah… he he”-Ga Eul suppressed a laugh while trying to somehow avoid Yi Jeong’s gaze and was also somehow felt lucky and amused knowing  that everything her boyfriend just mentioned was so cheesy somehow….

 

“What’s this?”-Yi Jeong immediately pick up a sliced egg roll and ate it… “Wow… you’re really good Ms. Chu Ga Eul”..

 

(Author: Both of them spend the whole morning talking sweetly to each other and somehow praising each other)

 

End of Yi Jeong’s View

 

*************************************************************

 

Woo Bin’s View

 

I left the mansion early this morning I was quiet relieved knowing Hae Jin is okay now… I don’t know what I could’ve done if something was to happen to her or to Ga Eul…

 

For now, I’m also caught up on this work for my father, Hae Jin does not know yet bout the whole gangster thing that I returned to this and the whole truth? Is that I never left this kind of line of business…

 

I needed to lie to her in order to keep her out of this whole mess up business, making her believe I’m just working on plain hotel and restaurant business when the truth is I work also in a underground black business, well that’s how I try to describe it…

 

“Young Master…”-A low voice from behind spoke up while I was studying the inventory for the clubs we own on my office at our main office…

 

“What?”-I answered In a cold voice…

“I believe Lady Hae Jin left the mansion early this morning…”-One of my trusted guards Henry lowered his head…

 

“What?! Didn’t I say and I specifically told them not to let her leave the perimeter?”-I closed the folder and slammed it on my desk out of furiosity…

 

 “Yes… but they couldn’t”-Henry swallowed a gulp of fear knowing his young master is sick of worrying to his only sister…

 

“Find her… and bring her here…”-I picked up my jacket from the chair and wore it and grab my keys….

 

“And one more thing young master…”-Henry stopped Woo Bin a bit…

 

“What?”-I stared to Henry intently…

 

“Lady Hae Jin is with one of your f4 friends… young master Yoon Ji Hoo…”-Henry then lowered his head back…

 

 

(Author: with that Woo Bin left the office and walks intensely to the elevator cursing to himself and grabs his phone and intensely dialing someone….)

 

*************************************************************

 

 

 

Note:

Okay I know you noticed that the format is new, I changed the format of how I will tell the story I followed the tips of the reviewer for this story… what do you think?

 

I know the story might be short or somehow lacking something.. tell me okay?

 

Will Hae Jin be able to confess her feeling already?

SoEul couple is somehow getting well together….

 

And how’s our Jun Pyo and Jan Di couple? And Jae Kyung and Woo Bin couple?

Let’s see to the next chap!

 

Please comment!

 

Apologize for the long wait for this update!!!

Note: Gomowo!!! This FF of mine, I hope you think it’s getting better and better and not getting boring … so thanks a lot to the subscribers and the awesome readers!!! =* xoxo love lots!!