Chapter 30: Written on the Wind

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 30:

Written on the Wind

Continuation…

Hae Jin scrambles from the bed opens her drawer digging through it….

“I could’ve sworn I put it here though- - -.”-Hae Jin exclaims as she looks through it…

“Looking for this Hae Jin-ah??”-A guy’s voice echoed from behind her, and she realizes that the door of the room is open, wondering at same time how did he come in without her noticing it…

Ji Hoo raises the notebook waving it in front of her; she just stood there looking at him… inside Hae Jin curses at herself…

“Care to explain why my diary was in your drawer??” –Ji Hoo asks as he stares at Hae Jin; now dead serious- - --

An Hour Ago (Flashback)…

Ji Hoo gulps down the whiskey he has been drinking the whole night, not even interested girls were able to catch his attention away from the alcohol. As he puts down the glass at the counter, he waves his hand to the barman that he has drink enough already, as he stood up; his feet wobbled a bit and a sudden burst of head ache flash through him as he presses his gingers above his forehead…

“Sir, are you okay?”-One of the bar staff asks Ji Hoo in English

“Yes, I am thanks”-Ji Hoo politely replies as he could; he did his best on not to walk in zigzag throughout.

As he left the bar he walks slowly to the elevators and got in, as he rides the elevator he inhaled the lemon scent that the staff sprayed in it… when he got off from the elevator he then walks and stops in front of his room… He wanted to check up on her and see how she’s doing… he fought hard to have the urge to knock on her door.

But he decided he will not; as he swipes his card and got in- - he realizes that Yi Jeong already left probably with Ga Eul the whole night… he then sat on the bed.

“My Head… where’s the kit? I need a medicine”-He mumbles through his words as he carelessly grab his roller luggage and looks through it and saw the kit -- as he picked it up he stops- - -

“Notebook? Where is it?”-Ji Hoo went wide eyed as if the feeling of getting drunk went away for awhile… he rummages throughout the unpacked clothes and undies but no sign of the notebook.

“I always bring it; it couldn’t be that- - -.”-Ji Hoo slouches and stops rummaging at his luggage, he then stands up from where he sat and went out- - -

Since the room of Ji Hoo and Yi Jeong is just right next to Woo Bin and Hae Jin’s room it didn’t take a lot of time for him to stand frozen in front of their door…

“It’ll be a stupid accusation but just –.”-Ji Hoo mumbles again holding down the knob with his hands ready to turn it and open the door—before that happened he took one more look at his reflection from the mirror behind him that’s being pegged at a wall.

As he turns the knob to open the door- - -

“Hae Jin-ah are you decent?? I’m coming in okay- - .”-Ji Hoo got in then shuts the door from behind- -

“She’s not here at all…”-Ji Hoo scratches his head, then his eyes fell to the untidy bed and pillow on the floor, he pick it up and puts it at the bed. As he kneels doing that he saw the lowest drawer slightly open, he unconsciously opens it and found what was his- - -

“My notebook? Is that why she cried like that??”-Ji Hoo picks up the notebook and closes the drawer, he hears scattered laughs from outside as if carried by the wind, and he walks to the veranda still holding the notebook on his hand.

And he saw them, they’re eating and laughing- - - but Hae Jin’s face still gloomy despite how she forces to smile at them. I know her better than anyone…

He leaves the room and went back to his room and drops the notebook at his own drawer before leaving and goes to his friends at the beach shore…

End of Flashback…

 

Back to Present…

“Care to explain why my diary was in your drawer??” –Ji Hoo asks as he stares at Hae Jin; now dead serious- - --

“I was going to give it back to you- - - eventually”-Hae Jin lowers her head as she fidgets her fingers together while biting her lower lip…

“You bite your lower lip when you lie Hae Jin-ah… it’s one of the few things only few knows…”-Ji Hoo steps forward which made Hae Jin take a step back too

“I—I got curious that’s all”-Hae Jin answers immediately avoiding Ji Hoo’s gaze at the same time

“Now I know why you acted like that yesterday, you thought wrongly”-Ji Hoo exclaims as he walks further more he’s just steps away from Hae Jin

“What’s to be wronged anyway”-Hae Jin’s gloomy expression just like the expression he saw from the veranda appears this time

“If you’re acting like this because of what I wrote or perhaps the picture even. Let me tell you this, the journal was written 4 years ago. You must understand at the present moment, Jan Di is engaged to my closest friend, so any feelings that might have had 4 years ago is no longer there”-Ji Hoo explains as clearly as he could, in those statement a half- lie and half-truth was given---

“The picture? It was just for fun, we passed a couple of people joining a street contest on wearing a wedding attire; I was with Jan Di and she was particularly persistent on getting the reward in return for being voted as the most cutest match”-Ji Hoo sighs as he picks up the picture that’s being slipped in it and shows it to her…

“Ah, uhmmm… I didn’t want anything to do with it but---.”-Hae Jin says something but was cut off

“I know you wanted to pretend that nothing happened between us and that it just passes by but- - - Song Hae Jin, I can’t pretend anymore…”-Ji Hoo’s words echoes through Hae Jin’s mind.

“What are you saying?”-Hae Jin stops fidgeting her fingers and stares at Ji Hoo’s eyes now…

“I keep pushing the person who’s there all the time”-Ji Hoo took another step and now he’s just a step away from her…

“Why are you doing this to me? pushing me and pulling me back, when I was already trying to adjust”-Hae Ji’s eyes got teary once more this time even her biting her lip was not enough to stop the tears flowing..

“You don’t need to adjust, not anymore…”-In one swift move he pulls Hae Jin to his arms and hugs her tightly by the waist…

“Just be there for me from now on… like before, I want the old bubbly Hae Jin back; the Hae Jin who bravely confessed her love to me…”-Ji Hoo whispers at Hae Jin who’s still shocked about what just happened…

“Do you understand what I’m saying??”-Ji Hoo asks still hugging her tightly

Hae Jin slightly nod and the tears?? Well, they stopped as soon as he hugged her, the words that he acknowledges her feelings made her flustered even more. Then a huge smile was visible now…

“There, that’s the smile I always want to see...”-Ji Hoo stares at her face his hands still holding her by the waist…

“But—how about the others? I’m pretty sure they’- - -.”-Before she could continue talking she was cut- off because of the lips that just touch hers as well… after the kiss her eyes wide as possible and Ji Hoo’s face brightly smiles

“You were talking too much, can’t we enjoy this moment for awhile??”-Ji Hoo asks and she nods… Ji Hoo pulls her for another kiss where both parties are now participating…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two rides the elevator down to join the others at the beach; they decided to join since they would just disrupt the happy trip if they make it even more awkward… while on the elevator, Ji Hoo amusingly plays with Hae Jin’s hand who’s intertwined with his…

“Don’t you think our hands fit so perfect?”-Ji Hoo asks while staring at their hands which made her blush even more…

“What are you saying—?”-Hae Jin who just felt embarrassed from what he just said looks away and looks at the distance avoiding his gaze

“Just saying, it’s like we’re made for each other… funny”-Hae Jin for the first time saw Ji Hoo blush and giggle on top of it which made her laugh

“Aigoo, don’t you think you’re overly sweet? I thought my brother and Yi Jeong-Oppa only knows their way on talking girls?”-Hae Jin scoffs

“I have my own charms and beside I have the one thing that no one has”- Ji Hoo whispers at Hae Jin as she lands a peck at the crook of her neck which made Hae Jin pull away lightly

“What is that?”-Hae Jin asks while staring at him, both still holding hands

“You”-He pinches Hae Jin’s nose and soon as they were about to reach the entrance and exit of the lobby, Hae Jin suddenly withdraws her hands away from Ji Hoo’s

This made Ji Hoo furrow his brows and raise one of them too at her…

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to let them know for now…”-Hae Jin smiles at her innocently talking fast while they’re still far from them

“And why not?”-Ji Hoo asks in disbelief

“You know what and besides, I don’t want to steal the attention away from the soon to be bride and groom over there too”-Hae Jin answers as she pouts at him…

“Araso… Baby Hae Jin”-Ji Hoo winked at Hae Jin which made flush in red even more…

As soon they arrived…

“The awkward atmosphere is gone?”-Jan Di asks as she flushes her smile at me, and surprisingly I did the same to her too… the pain and anger toward her is gone now, only admiration is left.

“Yi Jeong-Oppa, let’s play! All of us!”-Hae Jin excitedly claps her hands together while dragging Yi Jeong from his seat…

The whole morning they play volleyball as teams; next they went on a short cruise in the Caribbean, the guys enjoyed trying to catch fishes as well..

By sunset, all of them enjoyed the perfect view while on a yacht getting ready for dinner

And the 2nd night continues~~~ with the burden cleared and a new couple is born- - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Okay since you guys insist here’s the 3rd update! For this week! As much as I want to update every day I can’t coz I have work… forgive me if this update is short though… thanks again for your support!!!!  ♥♥

 Hugs n~ Kisses!!

Please comment!! Pretty please!!

Staying as humble-goody2shoes!!舵♥♥