Chapter 15: The Confession

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 15: The Confession

 

Hae Jin’s View

 

I am so happy right now; I would trade anything to be in this place again… sitting in the car while Ji Hoo-Oppa is driving on the front seat… I still hadn’t ask on how did he got over the fear of driving, I always remember him breathing heavily when me and the other oafs (namely the other F4 members: Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, Yi Jeong) would be in the car while going to school when we were kids…

 

I guess a lot has changed when I left, (sigh) I heaved a deep sigh now that I just realize on how a lot of things has definitely change during my parting time from Korea…

 

I was so caught up on my trance when I did not realize that Ji Hoo-Oppa has been talking to me the whole time I only got to realize it when he somehow manage to turn his head to the back seat and smiled to me…

 

“Mianhe… I didn’t catch that; what was that again?”-I asked immediately on what he could be talking the whole time…

 

“He he… I was asking if you have any particular places you want to go…”-I hear him chuckle and even if his back is facing me, I could still picture him smiling behind the wheel…

 

“Oh! I uh… no idea… he he how bout you?”-Okay I blew it! I said that without thinking now he will think of me as a boring girl… (Sigh!)

 

“Okay… hmm... I know, why don’t we go to the amusement park?”-Ji Hoo eyed me using the rearview mirror while smiling, as if waiting for me to respond …

 

“Really? But I thought you’re not a big fan on rides? You used to avoid them…”-I tilted my head in confusion, I used to remember all the guys would try to make him go on one of the caterpillar rides…

 

Flashback!

At A Carnival

 

“Hey! Ji Hoo-ah! Come on!”-The little curled hair boy keeps pulling the golden haired little boy into one of the rides…

 

“Jun Pyo! Let go of me!”-Little Yoon Ji Hoo tried to pull his hand from Jun Pyo

 

“Ji Hoo! It’s just a ride, there’s no harm on riding one…”-The little auburn red haired kid named Song Woo Bin commented while trying to push Ji Hoo’s back

 

“I said No…”-Ji Hoo repeatedly murmurs practically begging the others to let him go

“Ji Hoo, let’s just get in the ride and besides this is Hae Jin’s first carnival trip sneaking from our bodyguards was a miracle…”-The calm but ever composed kid Yi Jeong commented while standing in a elegant pose with his arms across his chest

 

“Hey! Jun Pyo-Oppa, Woo Bin-Oppa, Yi Jeong-Oppa! Don’t force Ji Hoo-Oppa… its okay, and besides we can go on another ride the next time… okay?”-The ever bubbly and cutest of the bunch Hae Jin, spoke up while carrying a cotton candy on one hand…

 

But after that carnival trip, that was the last time they got to enjoy each other’s company since after that sneaking away from the guards incident; Hae Jin was forced to leave the country and study abroad to be an independent…

 

End of Flashback

 

“It doesn’t bother me no more… besides I’m sure you miss on getting on to the rides... right?”-Ji Hoo turned again to the back seat smiling brightly as always…

 

“Okay… your call don’t regret on even suggesting that okay?”-I unknowingly smiled too much while trying to get his attention from the wheel by blabbing a lot while leaning my chin at the back seat on his chair, while also staring at him steering the wheel…

 

Weird right? Even the way he steers the wheel, I find it so cute! Gosh!!!

 

 

End of Hae Jin’s View

************************************************************************

 

 

Ji Hoo’s View

 

 

I know that it is quite not me when I invited head first Hae Jin for a day out, besides I also felt like on getting to loose a bit and so far the first person that pops into my mind besides the guys would be Hae Jin… to be honest if that person is not with someone as of the moment?  I would’ve asked her to come with me instead… (Thinking bout another person besides Hae Jin)

 

I tried to brush the thought out of my mind knowing the person I am with right now is one of the few people who have come to know the real me…

 

As I drive and take the front wheel and Hae Jin on the back seat, the thought of her being such as the same, bubbly, cute and yet clumsy as always… I chuckle on the thought that somehow not a bit of her has change…

 

I asked her where to go and spend the day, but before I did; I was observing how quite she is seating on the back seat like a school girl being droved by his Oppa to school…

 

No matter how funny that thought is, somehow the thought of her thinking of me as an Oppa only seems to bother me, which I felt confuse when usually I do not mind her considering me as an Oppa… But somehow these past few days seems to be different.

 

Not only that, I’ve been having these weird trances whenever I’m with her all the time...

 

I was so busy on being on my trance when I did not realize I already pulled upfront of the nearest carnival…

 

“Oppa, we’re here already…”-Hae Jin cutely pouts while preparing to get out of the car… and as if reflexes I took of my seat belt right away then got out of my car hurrying to open the door on her side…

 

“Here… we’ve arrived Princess Hae Jin...”-I playfully joked while chuckling at her wide-eyed expression…

 

“Omo, Oppa… you didn’t have to rush over and open the door for me, I can do it myself anyway…”-Hae Jin bashfully comments as soon as she got out of the car…

 

“Aniyo, I just want to do that and besides a guy should treat the lady as such…”-I somehow got taken aback when I said those words…

 

“Ah, he he, Oh! Let’s go and try the booths first before we go to the rides Oppa okay?”-Hae Jin squealed as she eyeing the crowd and the lined booths...

 

“Sure… let’s go?”-I offered my hand to her and she somehow hesitated at first but then she grabbed it as well… then the next thing I know we’re already happily pacing fast to the booths…

 

 

End of Ji Hoo’s View

************************************************************************

 

 

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul’s View

 

After Yi Jeong and Ga Eul ate their breakfast, both decided to walk around the park a bit while chatting… (Author: it’s me narrating-he he)

 

“So… you’re making a new set of pottery?”-Ga Eul broke off the deafening silence after a couple of minutes walking at the park saying nothing to each other.

 

“Oh… the one you saw earlier?”-Yi Jeong stares at Ga Eul’s eyes which made her look down and nod lightly, which also made him chuckle a bit…

 

“Ah… I was just playing with it, I was not sure what to make out of it…”-Yi Jeong pouted while eyeing her then subconsciously moves his left hand sliding in Ga Eul’s right hand intertwining them…

 

“Weoyo? is something troubling you?”-Ga Eul furrowed her brows while tugging his hand…

 

“Me? Troubling? Aniyo… I’m just thankful and happy that’s all… that you’re my girlfriend… so happy that whenever I try to focus myself on pottery it seems my mind goes blank and you always appear…”-Yi Jeong smiled while grinning… pulling her close to him…

 

“You mean I’m such a troublesome girlfriend? In a good way?”-Ga Eul blushed enormously… which Yi Jeong replied in a light nod…

 

“That’s why for being such a burdensome girlfriend you need to be punished”-Yi Jeong let goes the hand of Ga Eul and walks a couple of steps then faces her in a serious expression…

 

“Punishment? chincha?? Aigoo… araso… what do you want?-Ga Eul scoffs and pouts and even scratches her head in defeat…

 

Yi Jeong then slowly steps forward towards her and leans to her, whispers to her ear…

 

“A Amazing night alone with Mr. So Yi Jeong himself only…”-Yi Jeong coldly says in her ear as if a cold whisper by the wind… which made Ga Eul’s body shiver and her spine runs in whole lot of shiver like a bucket of iced water splashed all over her…

 

“A-a-aa-aa—night al---alone with you???”-Ga Eul repeats it stuttering even more jaw dropping…

 

Yi Jeong lightly nods still leaning his face inches from hers… mouthing the words

(“You’re mine Chu Ga Eul”…)- Ga Eul swallowed a lump of saliva down to

 

Which made Yi Jeong chuckled while brushing his lips almost brushing a kiss on her cheeks, and then stood straight while turning his back on her walking calmly…

 

“Prepare yourself Chu Ga Eul, you will exactly know and experience first hand why am I called “Casanova”…”-Yi Jeong smiled with flirting using his seducing eyes to Ga Eul, saying the word Casanova in English with an exaggerating expression…

 

“Mo----Mo—Mworago?”-Ga Eul squealed… wide eyed still can’t believe what she is hearing from her boyfriend…

“Yah!! Chakaman!! (Wait!)”-Ga Eul hurriedly walks behind his boyfriend whom she is already far behind…

 

End of Yi Jeong and Ga Eul’s View

 

************************************************************************

 

 

Hae Jin’s and Ji Hoo’s View

 

For the past hour we’re been together, we were like kids back in school... Hae Jin was really happy tried every game she sees in every booth we pass, one booth you have to throw a ring and when you successfully throw 3 rings in the same bottle you get a price… another booth is you have to throw a ball and when you successfully hit the bulls-eye you’ll get a price… another one is you have to shoot using pellet bullets into small toy soldiers, hit a specific number of them and you’ll get a price…

 

And you know what’s the same of all the booths we passed by and play with is Hae Jin’s voice saying “Oppa… I want that one… please win it for me okay??? Please...”- pleading using her puppy eyes as well…-Ji Hoo smiles on remembering what they have been doing for the last hour, now they’re both seating besides a fountain… eating peach-mango pie, putting all the stuffed animals on a paper bag besides their feet…

 

“Oppa?”-Hae Jin now realizes her Oppa has been thinking something else especially if he’s been smiling like a crazy person…

 

“Ah… yes, Hae Jin is there something else you need?”-Ji Hoo then snaps his head back to reality…

 

“Oh... nothing, it’s just for a moment there I thought you were thinking something else…”-Hae Jin bashfully says while eating more on her pie… and did not realize she spilled a little on her right cheek…

 

“Same old Hae Jin”-Ji Hoo lightly shake his head while laughing, which made Hae Jin confused on as to why he laughed... Then Ji Hoo suddenly took out his white handkerchief using his right hand he then wipes her cheek which made her taken aback…

 

“Oh… thanks… here let me do it”-Hae Jin tried to take to napkin from Ji Hoo but he didn’t let her…

 

“Why? I always do this to you when were kids… playing brother and sister…”-Ji Hoo chimed in...

 

“But we are not…”-Hae Jin seriously retracted…

 

“What is that?”-Ji Hoo asked again just to make sure what she means

“Ah... Aniyo… what I mean is we’re not kids an you anymore…”-Hae Jin playfully hides her upsetting face but was not hide immediately for Ji Hoo saw through it..

 

“Hae Jin-Ah, you said you needed to tell me something that you haven’t told me yet…

What is that? Is this why you are a bit distant towards me?”-Ji Hoo asked more knowing that there’s something else other than this on why she’s acting quiet weird...

 

“Ji Hoo-Oppa….”-Hae Jin keeps weighing on the options on is she going really going to say it to him…

 

“Hae Jin-ah you know you can always count on me listening to you remember?”-Ji Hoo pry’s even more on Hae Jin…

 

“Chowayo… (I like you)”-Hae Jin blurts it out and she felt like a heavy burden just disappeared…

 

“Yah, if you’re saying this for me taking care of you-“-Ji Hoo was cut off

 

“Ani, I like you ever since we were kids… the kind of like that you only feel to a certain individual…”-Hae Jin explaining eyes still glued at her shoes…

 

The atmosphere between them became different it went cold and awkward…

 

“Hae Jin-ah, kamshamida… I really am flattered by this…”-Ji Hoo calmly replies although in him he was so surprised he could’ve imagined a lot of things but this never crossed his mind ever before… Hae Jin became flustered and happy inside but…

 

“Hajiman… (But), you’re Hae Jin my best friend’s sister and the only girl I am close to besides Ga Eul... Jan Di and…. Seo Hyun…”-Ji Hoo tries to dig up every word that comforts her…

 

“But…. You don’t like me, is that it?”-Hae Jin straightened up her seat position... obviously biting her lower lip…

 

“Ani... that’s not what I mean…. Hae Jin-Ah”-Ji Hoo tried to touch her shoulder but she retracted….

 

“I knew this would come… araso”-Hae Jin stands up teary eyed and tries to talk straight…

“… Gomowo, for today… I really am thankful… but I don’t think I could face you right now Oppa… Mianhe…”- Hae Jin bolts into a run…. Before Ji Hoo could even rebut…

 

“Hae Jin-ah… Mianhe….”-Ji Hoo only whispers knowing he couldn’t follow her after what happened…

 

************************************************************************

 

 

Note: So guys I’m back sorry soooo much for the long wait how’s the new chapter is it boring? I’m writing the next one now…. Hope you’ll like it though…

 

 

Please guys comment to let me know if you’re still with me please!

Xoxoxo love lots!