Chapter 6: The Authority

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

 

Note: okay, this is chapter 6, I hope you’ve started to like the story and maybe might love it on the way… Enjoy!

 

 

Chapter 6: The Authority

 

“Hey, don’t do that ever again, you hear me?”- Woo Bin spoke to Hae Jin the whole drive trip back to their house after they left the porridge shop first so that he can talk to her more bout what happened earlier…

 

“Yes, Sorry Oppa I acted out of permission, I got you worried”-Hae Jin just lowered her head knowing every angle she sees it, it was her fault after all…

 

“It’s fine, from now on please do allow the bodyguards do their work, araso?”-he raised his right eyebrow to her at the rearview mirror at the passenger seat.

 

“I understand; Oppa? Why are you making me sit at the passenger seat?”- She tilted her head as usual when asking a question…

 

“It’s safer there coz the seatbelt in my passenger seat has a double clip, to make sure in bumpy rides you won’t move clumsily…”- He smiled so big when he said the “Clumsily” word.

 

“Hey, I’m no kid anymore okay… if I know… you don’t want me, a girl, being seen riding beside the Don Juan...”-Hae Jin just pouted, she knows already that his brother hangs out a lot of girls like the Casanova So Yi Jeong, well, ex-Casanova…

 

 

 

“It’s 3 in the afternoon, want to go somewhere?”-Yi Jeong nudges the girl who’s been wiping the table continuously even though it’s obvious it’s already clean…

 

“Uhmm... Where?”-Ga Eul just responds a question still wiping the table, not being able to stare at her boyfriend, not because of what happened earlier bout Hae Jin but also the thoughts she has been having. Like having baby thoughts!!- She suddenly moves her head from right to left as if saying no to someone invisible…

 

“Why don’t we spend the rest of the day together hmm?”-He grabs her hand and makes a move to leave but stopped half-way... “I’m taking her for a fun date, gotta go”-He smiled to the group who were sitting and had been discussing the whole commotion earlier.

 

“Really? Ga Eul-ah you’re going to leave me here? Seriously?”-Jan Di then stood up and hold Ga Eul’s free arm…

“Uhmm… I was- - -…”-She was then cut off…

“Of course, she has to come; I need to punish her for leaving me without even saying a word yesterday am I right? Or am I right?”-He eyed Ga Eul and lowered his hand to her waist which made the girl blush red even more…

 

“What? Punishment? What are you going to do to her, huh? You’re not going to... right?”-Jan Di ran to Yi Jeong’s side and stared at the tall man in a questioning look…

 

Yi Jeong then lowered his face to level Jan Di’s face and whispered to her –“I might do that thing you’re thinking, besides it has been more than 4 years I’ve had a female companion, it’ll be hard to resist especially when you have a girl so pure and beautiful with you, am I right Jan Di-Sshi?”-He raised his eyebrow with a smirk…

 

“So Yi Jeong! Stop taunting my wife will ya!”-Jun Pyo just yelled to the guy who did not expect what happened next, when a frying pan just ended at his forehead...

 

“Hey! I’m not your wife! Not yet… besides, hey Yi Jeong sunbae there is a certain time for that you know that right?”-Jan Di trying to make a sense out of the beast Yi Jeong, which earned the people behind her sitting laughing and the now conscious Jun Pyo an annoying stare who is still rubbing his forehead from the pan hit…

 

“Let’s go my darling?”-Yi Jeong did not wait for Jan Di to finish her litany of sins and pushed Ga Eul outside of the shop then gently put her to sit beside the driver’s seat after he closed the car door on her side. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do anything to mess up my relationship with her and Ga Eul is more special and deserves than that… so please stay calm okay?”-He said and smiled at the now shocked girl who is standing at the shop’s door…

 

“Really? You are the best! Sunbae!”-Jan Di yelled then waved goodbye to her friend in the car who is in a red face situation, as they drive away to wherever Yi Jeong’s planned “FUN DATE”.

 

“Knowing Yi Jeong it must be an exciting date”-Jae Kyung commented as soon as Jan Di went back inside the shop.

 

“Ha-ha, they must be on their way to a special place where heaven will break free hahaha”-Jun Pyo continued blabbing but stopped when he felt like he’s been hit by a hammer in the head, but realized Jan Di just hit him in the head which made Ji Hoo giggle and the owner of the shop laugh..

 

“Why did you hit me for huh?”-Jun Pyo asked her while putting his hand over his head…

“What are you talking bout a special place huh? Want to die? Or better yet call off the wedding?!”-Jan Di furiously yelled at the man who was now pleading to forgive him…

“Jan Di-ah I was just joking, mianhe...”-Jun Pyo pleads for forgiveness to Jan Di...

 

“Yi Jeong treats Ga Eul special and more precious than his other women in the past… but on the contrary, he is known as Casanova”-Ji Hoo said it then and left using his white motorcycle with that statement left hanging…

 

“WHAT!!! That So Yi Jeong has made a promise if he does something to Ga Eul I’ll break his bones, and I won’t even care if he's a friend!”-Jan Di slammed her fist at the table which made Jae Kyung go wide-eyed, but everything was cut-off when a phone rings…

 

“Yobeosseyo? ah, Omma? I mean Ommoni, yes, like right now? Ah, yes sure... yes she is with me, okay, be there in 20 minutes…”-These were just Jun Pyo has to say to the person on the other side of the phone…

 

“Was that your mom?”-Jan Di asks her fiancée regarding the call, after the whole thing between Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s mom straightened things out, it seems the old witch is obsessed at her, every time when she’s in the country she would take her to functions, events, and would buy her tons of gifts and jewelry which she doesn’t use coz she doesn’t need it to wear at a hospital… There’s one time Jan Di insisted for Ga Eul to come as well but also ended up the witch to be obsessed at her too like they’re her live manikins, which made Ga Eul, of course, terrified so she never once again came with her from the walks with her and her in-law… but then the witch keeps asking where’s Ga Eul which she would make-up stories to avoid her gaze even though their relationship is good more like better than ever, her gaze is still very ice- piercing cold…

 

But also the reason that Jun Pyo doesn’t like is that they don’t get to spend much more time together coz when his mother is around she would drag Jan Di wherever she wants, which he finds very glad since they got together very well… but they barely see each other anymore since Jan Di works at the hospital most of the time and is also a consultant to other hospitals like Ji Hoo too…

 

“Yes, she wants us to meet her back at the house, she just arrived from Paris”-Jun Pyo answered her question then directed his attention to the girl in a messy apron…

“Hey, monkey, I’m taking her to meet mother, don’t wait up for her okay?”

“Jaek Kyung unnie will that be alright?”- Jan Di asked the girl who is holding a knife and a pan…

 

“Oh yeah, it's okay I’ll be here, for now, sensei’s going to teach me more, right sensei?”-Jae Kyung happily asked the guy who is sighing…

“Of course, why not? What could go wrong from teaching a person to cook right?”-The owner of the shop answered sarcastically...

 

“You guys just enjoy okay? say hi to your mother for me…”-Jae Kyung hugged Jan Di and hit Jun Pyo lightly to the arm before leaving them to go back to the kitchen…

 

“Okay, let’s go”-Jun Pyo grabs Jan Di’s hand and directed her to his car and both of them drove away….

 

 

Today was filled with action; Hae Jin hasn’t changed quite a bit since we were kids still being the clumsy yet innocent kid I used to tease with. It must have scared the crap out of Woo Bin bout what happened earlier, If I know him enough he must be giving Hae Jin an earful now…

 

After I park my motorcycle out front I directly went inside of the house it’s still early afternoon so the maid must have finish cleaning today… when I got inside of the house everything seems to be quiet, except that smell… Fish? Wait don’t tell me… (I was cut off when I saw someone arranging sets of plates on the table)

 

“Grandpa? Why are you here?”-Ji Hoo asks the old man wearing a blue and pink pattern apron with a big cow head print in front…

 

“Ohh… it’s my favorite Grandson… come eat”-the old guy just answered enthusiastically...

“Favorite? Grandpa, I’m your only grandson...”-Ji Hoo raised his eyebrow leaning both of his hands to the chair…

“Hey, this rascal… sit down, I cooked your favorite”-The man led Ji Hoo to his chair and serves him his plate...

“Thanks, why are you here?? Aren’t you supposed to be at your clinic?”-Ji Hoo asks while sipping the soup he’s being served with.

 

The old guy slapped Ji Hoo’s left shoulder which made Ji Hoo waste some soup and made a wide-eyed reaction…

 

“What was that for?”-Ji Hoo just answered confusingly like a kid.

“It’s your fault! You are rascal! If only you acted so fast you would’ve been the one marrying that girl! And I’ll be having a huge chance to reach and see my future grandkids! not this! Making me worry! I can’t die for now unless I see you married and settled, by then I can die peacefully and join your parents and your grandma!”-the man hit Ji Hoo again in the shoulder which Ji Hoo’s trying to block with his hands... “You rascal!”

 

“Grandpa! It’s not like I did not confess, I just have to give in okay… you say you can’t die unless I get married right? Then, it might take a while for me to find that person so grandpa? Be patience and bear with me until then huh?”-Ji Hoo then ran to his room as soon as he finished that statement knowing his grandfather will nag even more…

 

“Hey! You rascal! How bout the food huh? Aren’t you going to eat?”-The old man just sighs and admitted defeat again against his grandson…

“I’m full already grandpa, I ate with my friends at the porridge shop earlier! Thanks!”-Ji Hoo then ended their conversation by that…

 

 

 

Jun Pyo pulled up his car in front of the Gu mansion and as soon as they got to park; the guards then surrounded them...

 

“Now what? what’s with the security here?”-He got out of his car and quickly went to open Jan Di’s side car door…

“Is there something wrong?”-Jan Di held Jun Pyo’s hand tightly feeling ill like something bad is coming…

“It’ll be okay, let’s go…”-Jun Pyo gave Jan Di an assuring smile and started to walk up the stairs inside the mansion…

 

As soon as they got inside they were greeted by a running woman who is shrieking to death!

 

“Jan Di-ah!!!”-The girl hugged Jan Di so tight…

“Noona? Hey! You’re here! Aren’t you supposed to be in Germany?”-Jun Pyo asked wide-eyed…

“Yah! Stupid little brother! Of course, I have to come home for your wedding!”-the girl then tackled Jun Pyo which made Jan Di giggle...

But was cut-off when someone else is approaching them…

“Hello, Jan Di… I missed you both, I brought your sister in law home so that she can help in the preparations for the engagement and wedding things to do…”-Jun Pyo’s mom hugged Jan Di too which made both Jan Di and Jun Pyo having Goosebumps although they should’ve got used to it by now ever since both Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s mom got together…

 

“Ah, yes, thanks to mother it’s nice to see you too again…”-Jan Di just blushingly answered the very elegant looking old lady in front of her…

 

As soon as they sat down to their huge living room they started to bombard lots of ideas regarding bout the wedding and some details bout the engagement party too… But Jun Pyo’s mother had to leave for an important engagement as well…

 

“So Jan Di-ah, what do you plan for your bachelorette party?”-Jun Pyo’s sister then asked Jan Di which made Jun Pyo cough while drinking his tea…

 

“Bachelorette party?”-Jan Di tilted her head upon asking the question…

“Yes, a bachelorette party, it’s a party to celebrate finally the last day of you being a single woman… in America, we do that a lot!”-She clapped her hands in an exciting mood but felt Jun Pyo’s dark aura around the room...

“Hey, Jun Pyo! What’s with that stare huh?”-Jun Pyo’s sister yelled at him noticing his disagreement bout that idea throwing Jan Di a Bachelorette party… knowing that at those parties there are some things that they do as well that a bachelor’s party for a guy does as well too… like strippers or stuff… he just scratches his head furiously trying to block the images coming to his freaking thoughts…

 

“NO! You can’t have a party like that; have dinner with friends that’s all!”-Jun Pyo stood up pointing at his sister hard… but screamed at the end when his sister grabbed his finger and twisted it to the back…

 

“Hey! You’re pointing at your big sister!! Do you want to die before getting married!!?”-She then kicked his guts and when he fell she then let go of his finger and sat back down the sofa…

 

“You can’t just disagree like that! Do you have to settle it with your future bride you hear me? Besides its just one thing that a bride should do before getting married to enjoy as well okay? And what are you thinking huh? Do you think I’d bring Jan Di to a bad situation, huh?”-She yelled and eyed Jan Di for a response…

 

“Well, I’ll let you handle it then unnie…”-Jan Di just bowed and smiled but received annoying dagger eyes from Jun Pyo which she responds into a pout…

 

 

 

Will the Bachelorette party push through??

And is it hilarious to add Ji Hoo’s grandpa on the mix?

And Jun Pyo’s sister as well!!

 

So what do you think you guys?? Do you like it? I don’t know if the title of the chapter is right for this part…

 

Please do leave a comment!! Next! We’ll hear from the fun date of the SoEul couple and the progress of Jae Kyung and Woo Bin watch out!!

 

So you guys I've finished writing up to chapter 8 already I just need 3 comments more if u want me to update it right away just to know if anyone else is interested in my story.