Chapter 23: The Day Before

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 23:

The Day Before

At the Song Mansion:

Woo Bin’s POV

I wake up as early as possible today because I promised Jae Kyung to join her buy clothes for the vacation to Mexico at first I didn’t think he’d pick Mexico as the vacation destination I always thought Yi Jeong to be more of a Hawaiian type… but then Mexico is beautiful, I have not been there I hear it’s exotic and has breath taking views… these were also the things that made Jae Kyung very excited…

As I finished getting ready to go out and walk down the stairs…

??: Son?

WB: Abeoji? You’re home? (I stopped mid-way from my walk, and heard someone’s low voice spoke from the living room)

Mr. Song: Of course, where would I be? (he stood up from his seat, and walks toward  me)

WB: Hmm.. Forgive me that’s not what I meant (I was stopped mid-way by his hand raising)

Mr. Song: It’s okay.. I purposely waited for you, because I wanted to ask you if you have spoken to you sister regarding of the event we’re planning…

WB: Oh, uh… yeah I gave her a call last night at her place in New York... (I’m trying my best not to stutter and even produce a single sweat)

Mr. Song: So? What did she say to you? Is she coming home?

WB: Yes, she will be… By Wednesday she’ll arrive here in Seoul

Mr. Song: Well, make sure tell her to meet me immediately as soon as she arrive okay?

WB: Yes, Abeoji… Will there be anything else, forgive me I needed somewhere…  (Before I could get an answer from him I hurried my step and left the mansion, driving my car immediately as far as possible.. it took me a while to realize I have not barely breath ever since in started talking to father just now… )

End of Woo Bin’s POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Jan Di’s and Ga Eul’s Apartment

Jae Kyung’s POV

I took the liberty on making the breakfast today for Jan Di and Ga Eul since I always make them worry whenever I come home very late almost every night, i made them fried somewhat look-alike sunny side-up, fried hotdogs and toasted bread… all-American breakfast… (Hey you can’t blame me if I kind a burnt the egg, I’m still practicing you know.. )

Then after a couple of minutes I heard hurried steps of two pairs of feet…

JD:  Unnie? You woke up so early today? You shouldn’t have I could’ve done it by myself…

JK: Oh, no need I want to do this for you guys... (Smile sheepishly)

GE: No, really we could’ve done it ourselves… you didn’t get to sleep well last night…

JK: Hey, why do I feel like you really don’t want me to cook for you guys huh? (I furrowed my brows seriously asking)

JD: Hahahaha Of course not Unnie! Let’s eat! (Jan Di immediately took the plate from me then started to chew the hotdog which earned scattered laughs from me and Ga Eul)

GE: Unnie what are you wearing under that apron???

JK: Oh this? It’s actually my go-out outfit… hehe (I took off the apron and revealed my outfit for the day… fatigue-colored shorts top it with white blousewith glitters on its helms…)

(BEEP BEEP!! CAR HORN)

JK: Oh he’s here! (I unknowingly shriek, which draw suspicious eyes to me)

JD: Who Unnie? (Jan Di talking while is full)

GE: Unnie, you’re dating someone?

JK: Uhmmm.. Gotta go! Enjoy the food! (I sprinted out of the kitchen right away not answering them, leaving them hanging)

End of Jae Kyung’s POV

 

Author: Jae Kyung didn’t realize Ga Eul hurriedly followed her upto the door, then she caught a glimpse of a masculine-tall guy getting in the driver’s seat after he asisted Jae Kyung to get in the car… then she somehow felt familiar bout the guy…

GE: Wait that guy looks like Woo Bin-sunbae… (Ga Eul tilted her head in curiosity as to why she would be with Woo Bin then….)

JD: Ga Eul-Ah! What are you having a trance for? (Jan Di got out of the kitchen joining Ga Eul at their living room…  Still holding the plate of food)

GE: Impossible! Hahahaha I’m just imagining… (Ga Eul shakes her head fast)

JD: What impossible?

GE: Nothing… let’s go back to eat and let’s start packing for the trip tomorrow! (Ga Eul got excited forgetting the thought earlier)

JD: Yes!! Mexico here we come!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Yoon’s House

Ji Hoo’s POV

Last night  couldn’t sleep having the thought that I’m sharing the house with a girl and not only that; it’s not just any girl… it’s Song Hae Jin the girl who just confessed her love to me openly which I rejected on top of that as well…. So stupid… Yoon Ji Hoo… it took a lot of my courage to force myself get up from bed and arrange it…

 

When I got out of my room I can smell the aroma of some sort of strawberry from the kitchen, when I turned to a corner; my eye caught a glimpse of the girl right outside watering my plants and tending them… her smile in such this early would make anyone’s head start of the day worth living… I quickly shook my head and let out a awkward cough, then not long enough she realized someone was staring, as she looked my way she waved and I did the same…

As soon as she got back in the house…

 

JH: Waking up this early???

HJ: He he, I wanted to because… I want to make breakfast for you… (Hae Jin didn’t realize that she was blushing red, it was obvious because of her porcelain skin everything was visible on her face)

HJ: Well, I mean not that way--- its because I want to thank you for letting me stay here for the time being that is… (Hae Jin blab immediately as she realized that I was thinking the same thing)

JH: I know it’s okay..so… what did you make? (I scratch my head, I kind a didn’t know why the atmosphere is quiet awkward)

HJ: Oh! You made me blueberry pancake right? (she asked and I nodded), well I made you strawberry flavored.. I don’t know if you like it thought… it’s made from fresh picked strawberry, here.. (we went to the kitchen and she gave me a beautifully piled pancakes on top with butter and syrup on it)

JH: Thanks Hae Jin… really a lot… (I throw maybe the most brightest smile I could give for whole week…)

HJ: Oh! Oppa, also did you receive Yi Jeong –Oppa’s text? (I nodded while still chewing the pancake)

After I swallowed it...

JH: Yes I did, I’m going to buy some things… do you want to come with me? You know to buy some sorts? (when I asked her why do I feel so nervous what she’ll answer all of a sudden??)

HJ: Uhmmm… Sure… there’s nothing I can do anyway.. hehe (She replied in a huge smile at me)

How can she still smile at me knowing I rejected her confession to me?  That smile, is one of the smiles I want to see every day before I sleep…

Then the image of her running away from me the last we had a fun day because of me not acknowledging her; that thought made me sick… how can I make her cry, when we promised we will not make her cry nor get hurt and yet I did it to her… regret perhaps??

End of Ji Hoo’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the Gu Enterprise Building

Jun Pyo’s POV

I’ve been jammed packed with lots of meetings and functions siince early this morning, I’m just glad the huge billion dollar deal contract with S.N. Corporation is almost close… all we need is a proper draft of the proposal to be sent to them and once they approve and sign the contract the company will set a new print to the international market…

I’m finalizing the draft when I just realized Yi Jeong has been sending me an e-mail with an attachment, when saw it , it was the official itinerary for tomorrow’s trip… Jan Di is very excited, and so am i… I have to thank Yi Jeong for organizing this trip, I really need a break from all the dram of work… speaking of Yi Jeong my Cellphone vibrates in my pocket…

 

CALLING… SO YI JEONG

JP: Yah, aren’t you supposed to be with Ga Eul buying some stuff for tomorrow and yet you’re calling?

YJ: I a picking her up, on my way now... I just texted her bout it… I’m just calling to tell you, to remind Hae Jin and Ji Hoo bout the trip… you know Ji Hoo he intends to forget stuff okay?

JP: Araso Mr. So Yi Jeong, I’m meeting Jan Di later to buy things for tomorrow too… oh, since Ga Eul insistd on flying regular plane instead of doing a jet to get there direct, we have to be at the airport at least 3 hours in advance okay? Oh why did she want to fly regular?

YJ: It’s okay let’s meet up around 7:00am tomorrow at the airport then, well she said it would be nice to try to fly regular once in a while, anyway even if we are having a lay-over its fine… we’re still flying first class anyway…

JP: Oh yeah.. okay.. I need to go now I have to finish the draft on this deal.. see yah later bro…

YJ: Bye bye Jun Pyo see ya later… (PHONE CLICKS)

After I hang up the phone a knock can be heard from my door…

JP: Come in..

My executive assistant Jason came in holder a folder…. When I look up to him he bowed first then…

 

“Sir, the son the our client is outside and would like to talk to you..”-Assistant

JP: Who’s client? (I tilted my head)

Assistant: S.N. Corporation Sir…

JP: I didn’t know the CEO has a son let him in… thank you (I acknowledge him right away)

And when the so called son of the corporation came in a flush of cold feeling went through me… his face looks just like him, auburn hair, innocent face and with that physical features, anyone who will not know him; will mistake him for someone else…

??: Good Day, My name is Ja Hyun Nobunaga; Son of Sachio Nobunaga… Pleasure to meet you (he offers his hand with a smile on his face)

JP:  Pleasure’s entire mine please have a seat… (After he said his name, I’m right it’s not him… he may be just having a bit of resemblance that’s all… )

Ja Hyun: Kamshamida… I am here to meet the heir of Gu Enterprise… and a sign of good faith from our family too…

JP: We thank your gesture, we hope that we’ll be able to meet more in the future…

Ja Hyun: I totally agree on that, and I’m sure we definitely will (he smiled at me, but there’s something in his smile that bothers me thought)

After the meeting with the heir of Nobunaga, I then change my outfit and left the office to pick my fiancée and buy the needs for tomorrow… while I’m driving I received an attachment through my phone…

From So Yi Jeong  and Chu Ga Eul

Vacation Itinerary:

JP: Hopefully this trip will be remembered…. (I whispered to myself while looking at the screen before replying to all)

MESSAGE SENT: Me and Jan Di confirmed…

Jun Pyo’s POV

End of Chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hi Guys! Sorry for the very very very late update from me… been working real hard and it’s hard juggling my sched… but like I said I’m not abandoning my FF’s its just going to take a while updating them okay?? Hopefully you’re still there supporting me? And please leave a comment please okay???

Kamshamida!!!!

 

=Will the trip go well?=

=Will everyone be able to come to the trip?=

=What will happen to our couples in mexico?=

=Will the exotic and romantic location of playa del Carmen provide the perfect ambiance for all of the couples? And how will they cope with it?=

=Who is Ja Hyun? Can anyone guess it???=