Chapter 22: The Move The Date, the In-laws, The plan

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 22:

The Move

The Date, the In-laws, The plan

 

Authors Note: Before reading the new chapter!! Please read the past chapter again coz I made some updates on it please thank you!!!

 

Previously on TCOATH:

 

At The Garden

 

“You already must have an idea, why I want to talk to you in private?”-Yi Jeong starts

 

“I have inkling… but please continue”-Ji Hoo calmly asks

 

“Don’t do anything that could mean ending this friendship we have…”-Yi Jeong in a super serious mode

 

“I do not—“-Ji Hoo was not able to finish

 

“Do not repeat the history… Yoon Ji Hoo, we’re entrusting Hae Jin on your care… I do hope, you will… you must remember how our friendship got strained because of you and Jan Di’s past”-Yi Jeong puts a hand on Ji Hoo’s shoulder which made Ji Hoo frown

 

“Araso…”-Ji Hoo just simply answers…

 

“Let’s go back inside then; they must be worried…”-Yi Jeong went back first then followed by Ji Hoo

 

Back in Ji Hoo’s leaving room everyone’s standing…

 

“Let’s go back to our own homes for now… Hae Jin, needs to rest”-Jun Pyo states without looking in anyone’s eye

 

“Jun Pyo’s right… let’s go Yi Jeong-ah…”-Woo Bin wraps his arm at his friends shoulder... As if sensing his friend’s tension...

 

When everyone finally bid their farewell… and everyone got on their respective cars….

 

“You must be tired…”-Ji Hoo asks Hae Jin both of them standing in the middle of the living room alone...

 

“Ah... Yes”-Hae Jin answers simply

 

“If you don’t mind, can we talk a bit at the kitchen… while eating something, before you go to rest?”-Ji Hoo smiles asking…

 

“Ah... Sure…”-Hae Jin then followed Ji Hoo to his kitchen….

 

The Continuation:

 

Yoon’s House:

 

Ji Hoo tries to have a visible relax face, but he couldn’t help be conscious that his showing a constrained expression; especially if someone’s eyes following his every move…

 

“So I’m going to make your favorite snack….”-Ji Hoo bravely turns around talks while showing his priceless smile to Hae Jin who’s seating at the other side end of the table, while he ridiculously holding a pan on the other hand and a spatula the other…

 

“My favorite snack???”-Hae Jin tilts her head and tries to sneak a peek on what Ji Hoo is cooking

 

“Yeah, remember when we were kids? You always ask your brother to make you that snack..?”-Ji Hoo answering Hae Jin’s questions his behind still facing at Hae Jin and his front focus on his cooking…

 

“Hmmm… Mianhe, it’s been so long… I can’t barely remember and plus, I don’t eat late snacks anymore…”-Hae Jin scoffs while sadly heaves a sigh, simply regretting her comment, knowing her Oppa is doing an effort to cook for her…

 

“Aniyo, you’re right it’s been too long already….”-Ji Hoo then finally turns around bringing two plates… and the aroma of the food freshly made fills the kitchen

 

“Hmmp... Wow, you made this??? Wahh…”-Hae Jin wide eyed couldn’t believe Ji Hoo just cooked for her

 

“Voila! Blueberry pancake made from freshly picked berries and blueberry syrup made by myself….”-Ji Hoo the puts the plate down, one for Hae Jin and the other for himself... the pancakes were beautifully made 3 piled pancakes each other on each plate…

 

“But… how did you know to cook this, you always call for take outs or let the housekeeper cook always right?”-Hae Jin Curiously asks her eyes not leaving the sight of the pancake while inhaling the aroma…

 

“Oh… Uhmm… I—learned from a good friend”-Ji Hoo unknowingly scratches his head stuttering a bit… then calmly takes off the apron, before that..

 

“Wait! Let’s create a selca!”-Hae Jin jumps and stood from her chair digging her phone and raises it to her head level…

 

“Huh? A picture you mean?”-Ji Hoo dumbfound asks

 

“Yeah, this is a rare moment where I can see you in apron... Hehehehe”-Hae Jin then stands beside of Ji Hoo raising the phone to take a picture…

 

“Say, kimchi…1 2 3”-Hae Jin then puts her phone into a 5 second timer

 

“KIMCHI…”-Both Hae Jin and Ji Hoo says it in unison, but before the timer counts to the last second, Ji Hoo wraps his arms at Hae Jin’s shoulders and puts his cheeks next to Hae Jin’s cheeks as well… which made Hae Jin go wide eyed then the camera flashes…

 

“Done...”-Ji Hoo excitedly says after the picture was taken, but Hae Jin was so shocked that she froze to where she stands for a while.. Then she snaps back to reality…

 

Hae Jin then takes a look at the picture that was taken by her and she blushed as she stares at her picture wide eyed as Ji Hoo smiles brightly at the picture…

 

“How did the picture came out? Can I see it?”- Ji Hoo moves a step forward and when he did…

 

“Ah...”-Hae Jin closes her phone then puts it back to her bag…

 

“Weoyo?”-Ji Hoo tilts his head asking

 

“Ah—Aniyo… I deleted it, I looked ugly... the lights were bad as background…”-Hae Jin stammers throughout her sentence while sitting back to her chair grabbing a fork…

 

“Oh… it’s okay, we’ll take another one next time… wait here…”-Ji Hoo grabs a butter knife and slices a generous amount of butter topping it off at Hae Jin’s pancake then pours a blueberry syrup over it…

 

“Just the way you used to like it…”-Ji Hoo smiles showing satisfaction and admiration at his work

 

“Kamshamida… Oppa… I’ll eat deliciously!”-Hae Jin slices a small bite off pancake and tastes it…

 

“So… how is it? I know it’s not good but”- Ji Hoo obviously shows his shyness while anxiously smiles

 

“Wow...  it’s so delicious!”-Hae Jin flashes a wonderful smile at Ji Hoo still chewing the food

 

“Chincha? You’re not just saying that because it’s me cooking right?”-Ji Hoo jokingly comments

 

“A—Aniyo... It’s delicious the best!”-Hae Jin gives a thumbs up

 

“The best?”-Ji Hoo mimics the thumbs up too… “It means I cook better than Woo Bin?”

 

“Ah... Hahaha don’t tell Woo Bin-Oppa…”-Hae Jin blushes wildly then takes another food into …

 

“To your move here Ms. Song Hae Jin”-Ji Hoo raises a glass of hot milk which made Hae Jin do the same thing…

 

“Yes, to the start of our housemate relationship…”-Hae Jin raises her glass and clinks it with Ji Hoo’s glass… and both took a gulp of milk from their glasses…

 

As the night deepens, both hearts of both hero and heroine we have here… is certainly slowing to be close to each other, will they be able to feel it?

 

“Are you full?”-Ji Hoo asks Hae Jin as they walk outside the kitchen, for the last hour they’ve been laughing, talking and after they cleaned the kitchen; they decided to turn in…

 

“Yes, thanks Oppa… it was really delicious”-Hae Jin replies while both of them walking side by side and as they stop walking…

 

“Your room is that way, mine’s here…”-Ji Hoo points at the room 3 doors away from his room left corner…

 

“Oh, okay… good night Ji Hoo-Oppa”-Hae Jin bows lightly as she walks down the corridor…

 

“Good night too… Hae Jin-ah”-Ji Hoo then turns his back and goes to his room

 

When Hae Jin lies at her new bed, she felt indifferent and felt weird lying down into an unusual place but felt safe at the same time…

 

“Ji Hoo-Oppa, what should I do about you?”-Hae Jin holds up her phone staring at the picture she took earlier, change the settings or her phone and used it as wallpaper…

 

It did not take a lot of time for Hae Jin to fell deep into her sweet slumber…. Next day a new beginning for both Hae Jin and Ji Hoo’s life together…

 

Meanwhile!

 

After I drop Hae Jin at Ji Hoo’s house and said my farewell to both Yi Jeong and Jun Pyo; I get into my car hurriedly and start the engine right away…

 

I felt bad letting her wait so long, she’s always grumpy… Woo Bin laughs at himself unconsciously as he imagines Jae Kyung waiting for him for the first time….

 

 

Woo Bin parked his car 2 blocks away from the icing rink, and as he walks from afar he can see Jae Kyung sitting at a bench wrapping her arms around her body; her gaze fixed at the sky must be wondering about the stars…

 

“Mianhe, I’m late”-Woo Bin spoke up right away he was steps away from the sitting Jae Kyung, and when she saw him she stood up and sprint towards him pulling him into a powerful hug…

 

“Pabo, what took you so long”-Jae Kyung says as she wraps her arms around Woo Bin’s neck

 

“Maybe, I should make you wait always; so that I can get a greeting like this every time.. Hehe Mianhe, for making you wait”-Woo Bin sighs wrapping his arms at Jae Kyung’s waist too inhaling the sweet y perfume of his hidden girlfriend…

 

“It’s okay, I’m used to wait for you anyway… what’s important you’re here”-Jae Kyung unwraps her arms and stares at Woo Bin’s eyes, brushing his hair as well…

 

“Kaja”-Woo Bin intertwines his hand to Jae Kyung’s hand too and walks toward the rink

 

After they wore the ice skates they started to play at the ice rink, and Woo Bin sometimes found himself unconsciously staring at Jae Kyung’s bare legs since she’s wearing shorts in this cold weather, plus a thin layered blouse under the coat….

 

“Yah! Why did you wear that kind of outfit?”-Woo Bin mildly upset asks

 

“Why are you raising your voice?! I didn’t think we’re going here anyway… if I did I wouldn’t wear this, I could die in hyperthermia!”- Jae Kyung retracts right away while trying to balance herself on the ice rink

 

“Aigoo…  Come here”-Woo Bin uses his hand to hold Jae Kyung’s waist to keep her from falling head first at the ice…

 

“Since when did you know how to skate?”-Jae Kyung curiously asks while trying not to show her blush

 

“Didn’t I tell you before that I do ice hockey with the guys before…? I’m the best out of all four of us!”-Woo Bin laughs hard as he remembers their past doings…

 

“No, you didn’t… I guess there are a lot of things I don’t know bout you…”-Jae Kyung stops to skate and stares at Woo Bin for a while lovingly…

 

“Yes, but we’re in a hurry… we can still discover a lot of things about each other… let’s take it step by step for now... araso?”-Woo Bin explains not taking his eyes off from Jae Kyung’s eyes

“Araso…”-Jae Kyung answers immediately

 

“I’m not sure where this relationship goes, but in the meantime… be beside me, always take my side no matter what”-Woo Bin seriously says

 

“I will… promise...”-Jae Kyung smiles again but this time the smile says one thing, saying I’ll do anything for you even if it’s wrong

 

The two love birds spent the rest of the evening, talking and planning  on how will they reveal their current status to their friends but with no luck they did not reach into any agreement on how they will do it and so they decided to leave it at is for now…

 

The Next Day

 

After I went to Ji Hoo’s house to also give support of Hae Jin moving in with him, I was not able to sleep well when I got back home… I already cancelled my appointment for the whole day; I promised Jan Di we’ll be picking up her parents and brother at the airport…

 

I insisted them not to take the train because it’ll be too bothersome for them; of course Jan Di’s brother was psyche out of the thought of flying…

As Jun Pyo pulled up in front of the hospital where his fiancée is working as one of the head doctors at the hospital…

 

“I’ve been texting her nonstop, why is she not replying??”-Jun Pyo mutters to himself as he closes the car’s door and looks up to the building…

 

Jun Pyo walks frantically inside the hospital…

 

“Good Morning Si- - .”-The 2 black haired nurse clerks we’re about to greet Jun Pyo in unison when they stop midway…

 

“Is my fiancée here?”-Jun Pyo asks them frankly while still pressing different buttons on his phone, and it took quiet q while before they answered since they were like too awestruck…

 

“Uhmm---.”-One of the girls started to say something…

 

“Gu Jun Pyo!”-A loud voice from the hallway yelled in excitement… as the long curled black haired girl in a doctor’s jacket walks fast toward him…

 

“Oh! Yeobo!”-Jun Pyo yelled back

 

“Yeobo? Honey? You mean he’s Dr. Geum’s fiancé?”-the other girl from the counter whispers to the other girl

 

As soon Jan Di was near enough she landed a playful punch on Jun Pyo on his arm…

 

“Yah! Yeobo?? Did Woo Bin put you up to say that?”-Jan Di yells while raising her brows

 

“Aniyo… besides can’t I call you that? Anyway we are getting married in a week’s time…”-Jun Pyo pouts while mumbling

 

“Araso…”-Jan Di nudges Jun Pyo’s shoulder

 

“Ready? You’re family’s flight will arrive in an hour…”-Jun Pyo says while looking at his watch

 

“Oh yeah... sure... a wait”-Jan Di approaches the two nurse clerks

 

“Uhmm… I’ll take the rest of the day off for now, I have to take care of something…”-Jan Di explains to the girls

 

“Ah… yeah, Dr. Geum... be safe”-Both girls were polite enough to comment

 

“Thanks…”-Jan Di takes off her doctor’s coat then gave to the girls

 

“Kaja”-Jan Di wraps her arms to Jun Pyo’s arm too

 

“Let’s go”-Jun Pyo scoffs and smiles thinking she’s acting like this because she’s protective of her soon to be husband…

 

When the couple arrived at the airport they still have 20 mins. Before the time of arrival so the two grab some coffee and a box of freshly baked bagels for the family… as they wait at the arrival gate…

 

“Why are you feeling anxious?”-Jan Di asks her boyfriend who’s been tapping his foot the whole time…

 

“It’s just, it’s been a while since I saw them... do I look fine?”-Jun Pyo adjust his collar

 

“You look fine, just relax it’s not like it’s your first time to meet them…”-Jan Di puts a hand on Jun Pyo’s shoulder, brushing his suit

 

“Well, you were not my fiancée the last time we saw each other... now you’re going to be my wife…”-Jun Pyo heaves a deep sigh and …

 

“Noona!!”-Jan Di’s little brother calls her name

 

“Kang San-ah!!”-Jan Di ran and meets her family midway….

 

“I miss you guys!!!”-Jan Di hugs her mom and dad tightly after, and as Jun Pyo stands behind Jan Di witnessing how his fiancée been missing her family, realizes just now how she have been coping the stress and thought of missing them everyday…

 

“Oh! Jun Pyo is here!”-Il Boo, Jan Di’s father spoke up

 

“Yes, Abeoji how have you been?”-Jun Pyo slightly bows to his in laws

 

“Aigoo! Look at this child! Very polite! No wonder Jan Di said yes on marrying you!”-Jan Di’s mother playfully slaps Jun Pyo’s back while laughing

 

All could Jun Pyo do is trying hard not to burst out laughing…

 

 “Let’s go… Jun Pyo has arrange the place you’ll be staying why you’re here”-Jan Di wraps her arms to her parents, walking side by side while Jun Pyo follows them

 

After they leave the airport all of them went to a restaurant to have a meal first, while catching up to the good stuff…

 

At the restaurant…

 

“So Jan Di-ah, how’s your work at the hospital?”-Jan Di’s mother asks while eating

 

“Oh, everything’s well mother… been busy though”-Jan Di answers while picking foods to put at her plate carefully

 

“Busy?? Yah, you should be on leave… you’re getting married you should be focusing bout the preparations…”-Jan Di’s father chastise as he chews lots of food on his mouth

 

 

“See, even Abeoji says it… told you; you should take a leave… Ji Hoo says you can…”-Jun Pyo also joins in the argument as well while tapping his finger at the table

 

“Araso… I’m just finishing up some things that’s all”- After Jan Di picks a sashimi using a chopstick she then raises the whole plate and offered it to Jun Pyo, and Jun Pyo went wide eyed surprised of the visible sweet gesture his fiancée is showing

 

“Did you just pick the food I’m going to eat?”-Jun Pyo points at himself while talking to her and out of shyness Jan Di just nods slowly while trying to hide a smile

 

“Aigoo… these kids, not shy enough to show such actions in front of the elders…stk stk”-Jan Di’s mother shakes her head while swallowing the food on

 

“Hey, Darling… you shouldn’t tease them of course Jan Di should get used to doing these things already for her husband…”-Jan Di’s father

 

Both Jan Di and Jun Pyo looked flustered on that statement; both also still can’t believe or the fact hasn’t sink in yet that both of them are getting married already…

 

“Yes, you’re right Darling, after all they’ve been through together? They deserve this wedding”-Jan Di’s mother clasps her hand together giving a motherly drive

 

“Wow, Omma… that’s a wonderful speech”-Kang San, Jan Di’s brother barely spoke because of the food that filled his mouth, he has not changed a bit

 

“Chincha? I saw that in a movie… hahahahaha”-Jan Di’s mother felt like she’s so smart that she blurted out a ridiculous laugh

 

“Ay… wait…wait let’s give this couple a toast then”-Jan Di’s father grab a bottle of soju and filled Jan Di’s cup and Jun Pyo’s too and also his wife’s cup but as for Kang San? A regular soda can

 

“We officially give our blessings to both of you”-Jan Di’s father raises his cup which the other’s did the same

 

“Kamshamida, Abeoji…”-Jun Pyo smiled also in response and they did a one shot on their cups…

 

“GANBEI!!! HAHAHAHA”-Jan Di’s father shouted excitedly…

 

After the family ate and drank, talk and had a laugh… the power couple Jan Di and Jun Pyo drove them to their temporary room while their staying in the city until their wedding…

 

Meanwhile on the other side of town

 

I guess I pushed her too hard yesterday, must’ve made her even upset after I acted that way…. I sigh deeply as I turn my car into park at the front building where my angel teaches…

 

While Yi Jeong was so busy he also was not able to see the guy walking towards him as he closes his car, they bumped to each other, causing him to drop his car keys…

 

“Mianheyo…”-The auburn red guy picks the key from the ground when Yi Jeong was about to do that…

 

“Oh… Kamshamida…”-Yi Jeong slightly bows as he takes the key from the guy’s hand, and for a brief moment the auburn red guy who is also wearing a cap and glasses; Yi Jeong was able to steal a glimpse of his face

 

“Do I know you?”-Yi Jeong raises his brow and abruptly grabs the guy’s arm

 

“I don’t believe so… Sir”-The capped guy answers while still lowering his head even more hiding his face

 

“Mianhe, thank you again”-Yi Jeong let’s go of the guy’s arm and as the guy walk away from him he finds himself staring at the guy’s back

 

“I felt like I’ve seen him before…”-Yi Jeong whispers to himself but as he was about to remember something….

 

“Boyfriend-Oppa!!!!”-A cute little girl holding a huge lollipop on one hand and the other holding the strap of her bag pack…

 

“Oh, Little Princess Mei Yin… going to class? You’re seem late”-Yi Jeong hugs the girl and pinches her nose

 

“I- -, I was late because I needed to see my father off to the airport… he’s going to work overseas…”-The little girl tries her might as she speaks slowly which Yi Jeong finds it so sweet and similar liking to his Girlfriend…. Speaking of girlfriend…

 

“Ah… let’s go and say hi to teacher Ga Eul then?”-Yi Jeong offers his hand to the girl which made the kid hold it too

 

As they walk up the stairs of the building and walk through the hallways, other young teachers at the building can’t help but sneak out of the classrooms and takes a glance at might be the most handsome they’ve seen at that moment…

 

As soon as Yi Jeong arrived at Ga Eul’s classroom, he can hear the kid’s cheerful laughter…

 

“That is why you must brush your teeth or the bad tooth fairy will come, if you brush your teeth, the good tooth fairy will reward you… Araso???”-Ga Eul cheerfully entertains the kids giving out her visible dimples…

 

And before Yi Jeong could knock as he raises his balled-up fist to the wooden door to excuse himself and say Hi…

 

“Teacher Chu!!!”-Mei Yin the little girl broke off her hold from Yi Jeong’s hand and run  inside the room, leaving the door wide open for the other kids inside the room to see and also for Ga Eul to see, which made her blush and surprise…

 

“Oh! Mei Yin… you’re just in time!”-Ga Eul hugs her student and directs her to her seat then

 

“Wow! Teacher Chu!! Is that your husband???” “Your boyfriend?” “Or your friend who happens to be a boy??”-These are the things that the kids playfully asks making the whole class in a fuss

Yi Jeong who is standing the whole time, froze and finds himself scratching his head out of awkwardness, and things couldn’t go any more surprise???

 

Ga Eul approaches Yi Jeong right away and grabs one of his hand and lets him in the room…

 

“Ehem… kids do you know who this is??”-Ga Eul announces while Yi Jeong just stood there and stares at Ga Eul’s pure face

 

“He’s the prince inside a fairy tale!!”-One of the girl kids spoke up!

 

“He’s the good tooth fairy..!”-One of the smaller boys comments at the same time, which made Ga Eul grin and Yi Jeong blush for the first time, he has lots of firsts with Chu Ga Eul

 

“No, he’s not!”-One of the older boys stands up “He’s Teacher’s boyfriend!!! They look good together! Aren’t they!”-After the boy spoke up the whole class cheered wildly…

 

 

After helping Ga Eul calming the kids down and also played with them, both felt exhausted and after Yi Jeong bought drinks at a nearby store… both sat at the campus’s small pavilion…

 

“How do you keep your cool, when there are so many of them?”-Yi Jeong asks starting the couple’s conversation while offering a drink to Ga Eul which she took it immediately

 

“Ah… I just love being around kids… so it was not that hard…”-Ga Eul smiled wildly, feeling lucky on how her boyfriend made an effort visiting her in the school and help her…

 

“Hmmm... Oh, did you ask the girls already???”-Yi Jeong asks while crossing is legs to the other

 

“Ah, yes… I already told them, and they’re very excited… I have not call Hae Jin yet but I’ll do it without ending the day…”-Ga Eul answers as she sips from the can of her drinks

 

“Don’t worry bout that… I’ll tell Hae Jin myself…”-Yi Jeong casually answers and did not realize Ga Eul’s frown expression of a response…

 

“You’ll tell her yourself??? You’re going to visit her??”-Ga Eul was not able to hide her obvious jealousy of her boyfriend visiting another girl and just casually says it…. Even if they’re a friend

 

“Yes… of course, I’ll also take a look on her recent move in Ji Hoo’s house if she’s doing well”-Yi Jeong still not able to see a hint out of her jealousy continuously answers casually

 

“Ah… Chincha? Do you really have to see her often???”-Ga Eul now obviously showing her jealousy

 

“I’m just worried about her, wait…”-Yi Jeong now got what she meant… “Are you acting jealous bout Hae Jin”-Yi Jeong puts down his drink beside him while uncrossing his legs facing himself on Ga Eul

 

“Aniyo…”-Ga Eul answered without looking into Yi Jeong’s eyes

 

“Chu Ga Eul… I thought we’re past over this already…”-Yi Jeong reaches Ga Eul’s chin and made her look into her eyes… “If you think I’m planning to go into a vacation just because I want to spend it with another girl other than you, I can do that anytime secretly…”-Instead of feeling comfortable, that statement made Ga Eul even more teary eyed

 

“What I mean is… If I want to spend it with just anyone why make an effort to bring his friends and bring your friends on this??? You’re special Chu Ga Eul… I will not look at other women the way I look at you… Araso??”-Yi Jeong caresses Ga Eul’s cheeks which made her smile

 

“Mianhe, if I’m felling so stupid…. I shouldn’t feel like this but- -.”-Ga Eul kept babbling but as she speaks, she was stopped midway by Yi Jeong’s surprising kiss shutting her lips…

 

After they kiss which may have lasted almost a minute…?

 

“Aigoo… if you act like this again, I’ll punish you worse than this? Okay?”-Yi Jeong grins and the jealous Ga Eul earlier now gone and the bubbly easily blushed Ga Eul is back…

 

 

Both couple spent the whole afternoon together in walks, but the image of the auburn red guy seems to bother Yi Jeong…

 

Yi Jeong sent an attachment mail to all of the F4 Members:

 

VACATION ITINERARY

 

Where: Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo Mexico

 

What: A Give-Away Vacation Weekend for Jun Pyo & Jan Di’s wedding

 

When: This Friday 10:00 pm leaving sharp

            This Monday 6:30am comeback time

 

Guests:

 

Gu Jun Pyo                                  Geum Jan Di

Yoon Ji Hoo                                 Song Hae Jin

Song Woo Bin                             Ha Jae Kyung                                          

So Yi Jeong                                 Chu Ga Eul

 

Note: Attendance is a must, no excuses…

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

++ Hae Jin has officially moved into Ji Hoo’s House, How will the get together? ++

++ The in laws have arrived??? More trouble?? ++

++ The 2nd date of the JaeBin couple!! How was it?? ++

++ Uh-Oh… Our country bumpkin just showed her fierce jealousy to Yi Jeong… Watch out So Yi Jeong ++

 

 

Note: Hey Guys! I got inspired by your comments and so happy by your support so I’m uploading a new chap!!!

 

So what are your thoughts of my new update, or the story how it’s going…? (Hope you’re going to leave a comment! Even if just a word will be fine! Please100x)

 

Please100x comment before you leave okay???

Love you guys! Still being Humble-Goody2shoes! =)