Chapter 7: Love Bug

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Note: Thanks okay, I hoped you liked the last chapter; this one is entitled Love Bug coz it shows the different angles of the relationship of our couples here in the story so I hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Chapter 7: Love Bug

"Where are we going?"-Ga Eul just stared at the man who has been smiling at her while driving and holding her hand the whole drive…

"Somewhere special to us…"-the guy just smiled and kissed her hand…

After a long drive, she realized where they were… the skating rink where they had their first-ever date although it was a fake one… They got out of the car and stood for a while.

"Hey, it's deserted… no one's here"-Ga Eul stared at the rink then directed her attention to the guy leaning his back to the car…

"Yes, that's because it's Saturday the rink is closed for maintenance… but the truth is I told them to close it…"-Yi Jeong smiled at the girl who stood frozen…

"Really? That means…"-Ga Eul was cut off when she felt Yi Jeong's arms around her…

"I already planned for us to come here in the first place before the whole Hae Jin situation came up…"-He then landed a kiss on her forehead which made her feel so embarrassed…

"Why did you want us to come here?"-Ga Eul broke the awkward silence…

Yi Jeong then made her face upfront and hugged her from behind making his face leaning on her shoulder… "I wanted you to see where I started to fell for the girl I'm holding now..."

Ga Eul was now blushing so much and was a bit feeling cold too but the warmth of Yi Jeong's touch was enough and the warmth of his breath at her neck made her melt inside even more…

"Really? You liked me ever since then?"-She asked knowing the question was too direct to an ex-Casanova…

"Yes, I'm proud to admit to that... That I So Yi Jeong has fallen to Chu Ga Eul's spell…"-He then made her face to him and smiled at her…

"ChinaChinja?... you, So Yi Jeong never fails to make a girl smile"- Ga Eul grinned and then planted a kiss on his nose pointing her both feet so that she can reach him… which made Yi Jeong surprised how Chu Ga Eul abruptly kissed him when he thought of her as a very shy person… which made him chuckle as well.

"Yah, what are you giggling at?"-Ga Eul asked right away then facing away since she finds it embarrassing what she just did…

"Ha-ha Ga Eul-ah you also never fail to surprise a guy"-Yi Jeong cupped her face and kissed her on her lips more passionately…

She was so bored inside the mansion, nothing fun to do, she finds it very tiring and restless too… when she was in New York every minute she has something to do, like go to the library, attend events and set up exhibits for different galleries... people knew her a lot for being an impressive art coordinator, although she had to take up business management as well for her father's orders, not wishes… Her father did not know while studying business management she was also taking up another course in fine arts… when she finished her bachelor in business management she bounces her schedule in business meetings, functions, events while taking up her masters in her art course, as soon as she finished it she applied to different art gallery as an ordinary laborer and art lover but her status always comes up on the interviews which terrify the gallery owners. But she begged into one of the galleries to accept her, and she got accepted and since then she has been working both careers which worries her brother so much but both of them knew that they had a deal… her brother must keep her alternate life, the art lover person a secret and the other things she did besides taking up business management.

She stood up from the sofa in her huge room and went outside, as she opened the door she saw two bodyguards standing, and when they noticed her presence they faced up to her and bowed… "Milady, is there something you want? Or somewhere you need to be?"- One of the bodyguards politely asked me.

"No, I don't need anything… it's just so stuffy in here, I want to go out"-I told the guard and I tried not to choke while saying those words…

"Then, I'll prep the car in the front and we'll you milady, young master strictly ordered for us to be with you 24/7"-he said it in a much-emphasized statement which made me winced I know my brother he worries a lot…

"Okay, I'll get dressed up, I'll meet you up front... wait, where's my brother?"-I was about to turn around back to my room to change but I stopped abruptly to ask the whereabouts of my brother…

"He has an urgent meeting to tend to; he has told us if you ever needed anything from him, he's in speed dial 1"-The other guard chided and offered a box, containing a mobile phone…

"Okay, kamshamida"-I went back inside and ransacked my closet to find the outfit that suits for the place I'm going to…

"I wonder what's he doing right now, we'll it be weird to visit him? Oh well, here goes nothing"-I said to myself quietly hoping the person I'm going to pay a visit, will be happy to see me…

Jaek Kyung's POV

These bodyguards are such a pain in my back ever since, how the hell did they know where I was? I was cooking egg again when they bust inside the porridge shop and like fetch me like a child. They say my parents wanted to talk to me, oh brother now what. I am inwardly cursing myself, I thought both of them were in Africa or something… doing charity work or some kind but I know they were starting to expand their business as well.

Here we go, the car parked up the front of the villa… I wonder why we have to meet here, the guard said my parents just both this villa, it means something is going down here…

I got out of the car sighing and reluctantly followed the housekeeper to where my parents could be waiting, and I saw both of them alone sitting casually at a balcony having tea while my father reading a newspaper…

I bowed to them and my mother, as usual, got teary when she saw me right away, what a family I have here…

END of POV

"Ommoni, Abeoji, you're here"-I kissed my father on the cheeks as soon as I finished having a moment with my mother, which is pretty embarrassing…

"Oh, my daughter is as beautiful as ever"-My mother keeps caressing my head like a puppy or sort…

"And very capable becoming the heiress as well"-My father keeps nodding while making praises to me which I find very conspicuous or some kind…

"But every company must have an heir, not just an heiress, am I right my wife?"-Father glanced at the mother which my mother responded with nods and sighs.

"That's where the Nobunaga family comes in"-The statement rings to my head right away, what is this man talking about?

"Nobunaga? As in the family, you had a business within Japan?"-I answered right away to his statement when I remembered that name the Nobunaga family is very powerful in Japan, they own business everywhere they must have been 3rd of the famous business family in Asia. 3rd from the 2nd of my family and 1st but of course Jun Pyo's family…

"Yes, them, their only son Ja Hyun Nobunaga a half-Japanese and Half- Korean, both of our families agreed to meet together in dinner this evening…

"What? You just going to give me away with just any guy?"-I stood up furious of what I just heard, after Jun Pyo's incident I did not have whatsoever interest on other guys…

"Hey! You brat! Why are you raising your voice? It's your fault I would not have done this if you hadn't messed up the Gu engagement"-My father stood up as well pointing his finger at me…

"Yeobo, stop it! It's so embarrassing both of you sit back down"-My mother slapped father's back to stop him from nagging at me…

"No, I can't be with that guy…"-I swayed my head from left to right gesturing a protest to them.

"What do you mean you can't huh? Unless you are meeting someone who I'll find it impossible! Since you're not the type of girl going on dates!"-Father yelled back more so without thinking I blurted out the stupidest thing I have ever said…

"Yes! I am dating someone! Why? I'm a girl too alright; I go on dates as well!"-after I said those I clamped both of my hands to my mouth for blurting out that lie, it's not like you can blame since I got mad I intend to do things without thinking…

"Mwo? You what? Chinja? Fine! Since you insist bring him tonight! At dinner! If he is a man you'll bring him to us"-Father stood up and turns his back to me disappear to the corridors...

"I'll be looking forward to it, Jaek Kyung-ah"-Mother raised her brow and smirked, she must've known I was lying…

I ran right away and grab the keys from my guard not before threatening them not to follow me…

I was screwed now how can I get away with this! Weighing my options, which they are lacking, by the way, thinking of people to call…

"I can't call Jan Di she's with Jun Pyo, she's been telling me they hadn't spent a lot of time lately… I can't call Ga Eul as well since she's with her Yi Jeong on a date, can't call Hae Jin since I'm such an idiot not asking for her number!"-I slammed my free hand at the dashboard and it hit me like a wave of an idea but I know it'll be a risk one… eating my pride I searched the directory of numbers in my mobile phone and dialed the number I thought of helping me get out of this mess….

"And that's how I ended up meeting you here…"-Jae Kyung lowered her head as soon as she explained everything that has transpired and also was about to ask the guy in front of her a big favor…

"So, what do you want a monkey? I mean Jae, simply say it now since you just called me over blabbering on the phone an emergency cutting me off on my meeting with my staff..."-Woo Bin said it coldly but with a smirk as on the end as well…

"Uhmm, I want to ask you to be my boyfriend"-Jae Kyung wanted the earth to crack open and swallowed her at that embarrassing moment of her freaking life.

"Mwo?"-Woo Bin almost fell from his sit and almost choked on drinking his lemon tea…

"It's just I needed a fake date for tonight to meet with my parents, please! I can't ask Jun Pyo since he's engaged already and their faces are on the paper every day! And Yi Jeong has Ga Eul too and would never help me…"-Jae Kyung stood and slouches down near Woo Bin practically pleading to help her…

"How bout Ji Hoo, he's freaking single and surely he'll agree on being your savior..."-trying to act cool still drinking his tea, not minding the audiences they are having inside the café, thinking it's so interesting.

"Yah! Ji Hoo is so stiff my father will see through it as soon as both of us enter the room together…"-She nudges Woo Bin a couple of times which made the tea spill on Woo Bin's tux.

"Aish! You are such a noisy brat! Fine! Just this once! I'll pick you up at Jan Di's at 7... Happy?"-Woo Bin sarcastically says the end of his statement which earned Jae Kyung's scoffs but not after she hugged him tightly In front of a lot of people…

"Thank you Woo Bin-Sshii! I'll meet you there!"-Woo Bin was wide-eyed shocked at what just happened, he touches his cheek and felt very warm…

"What I just got into now?.."-quietly saying to himself while trying to sink in the words that were still lingering on his head… "I want to ask you to be my boyfriend".

"Are you going to push through the party?"-Jun Pyo eyed his fiancée with glances while driving as well.

"I was joking, of course not, I can't at least. I'll be letting Jaek Kyung-unnie, Ga Eul-ah and Hae Jin-ah for the rest of the things to handle on the after-party for our engagement, I told Ga Eul to invite Hae Jin too so that they can have a girl time while I'm off wit your mother tomorrow to attend another event"-She playfully punches Jun Pyo and grin knowing her soon-to-be-husband is a very mental person…

"Really? You're not canceling it just because of me, are you?"-He looked at Jan Di with puppy eyes which made Jan Di giggle a lot…

"Of course not! I just did not protest right away since I feel your sister might feel bad about me rejecting the idea…-Jan Di

"Don't worry bout her she's just like that, as usual, such a pain in everybody's back..."-As soon as he finished the statement he earned a slapped at the arm by his fiancée.

"Hey, don't talk about your sister that way, even I get mad with my little brother… too, Kangsan is very noisy and a brat as well but very responsible too"-Jan Di boasts on his boyfriend.

"Fine, tell me, when are they arriving? Your family I mean..."-Jun Pyo raised his eyebrow

"Ah, in 2 days, since it's kangsan's sem break from school"-She enthusiastically clapped her hands…

"Well then, we have to prepare for their arrival, okay?"-He reached for Jan Di's hand and planted it with a peck as well…

I chose a navy blue chiffon dress on top with champagne colored laced blazer with black flat shoes, I am so excited at the same time nervous I do not know if it'll be a good idea to bother him, he might be busy or some kind… satisfied with how I looked, I quickly went outside and met with two bodyguards the other one will drive and the other will also be on the front seat since I am not allowed to sit on the driver's seat. So I slipped at the passenger's seat right away and put on the belts since I always remember my brother reminding me to put a seatbelt on as always… we stopped at a shop for a while then we went straight to the hospital…

As soon as I saw a since Yoon General Hospital I got giddy and the nerves are getting to me now… not noticing that the other bodyguard who's with me was talking something…

"Milady? can you hear me?"-The bodyguard tilted his head; he must have thought I was stupid or such… I felt like an idiot, II quietly slapped my forehead for that...

"Oh, nothing, you can wait here, I can go alone, it's a hospital I'll be fine"-I explained to them and trying to convince them to stay where they were since I wouldn't want anyone to notice anything such as me crushing on someone…

"Remember… we did not come here okay?"-I firmly told them to not say anything to my brother to where we've been going…

"Araso, milady, we'll be here…"-The other guy bowed and the other one repeated the same gesture too…

We left his car parked at a nearby shop cause he insisted on doing some sightseeing around the neighborhood together on foot, we were walking by a lot of shops and I stopped halfway he was already ahead of me, he must've not noticed that since he was to cave in on checking out the sceneries… I stopped in front of a shop; it's so weird since the shop isn't a shop for everybody to go into since the shop's sign says "Maternity Shop" so basically it was a shop for mothers or a couple expecting a baby… I did not know what got into me, why I stopped abruptly at the shop then I got back to reality when someone was holding my wrist…

"Ga Eul-ah, gwenchana?"-Yi Jeong pressed his hand to mine and has a worried face on him too…

"Ah, yes, of course, sorry you were saying?"-I tried to cover the embarrassing situation I'm in, but then it got worse when he looks to the direction I was staring at earlier…

"Do you want to go?"-He asked so naturally at me with that usual killing smile on him, but before I could protest he already dragged me inside…

"Oh, hello Miss and Sir, welcome to our shop please feel free to look around"-A lady in her mid-forties greeted us as soon as we got inside…

He was still holding my hand looking at the merchandise I blush at the thought of us inside at a shop like this…

"Hello miss, how far are you?"-A saleslady approached us as soon as we got to the clothes for the expecting mothers' section.

"What?"-I blinked twice trying to get what did she just asked?

"Oh, we're just looking around just in case"-Yi Jeong answered to the lady politely.

"Oh, so you mean you are not pregnant miss? Forgive me for prying, but you two look adorable!"-The lady squealed which made me blushed even more, and Yi Jeong just grinned at the lady and I felt his hand lowering to my waist nudging me and giving me his huge smile…

As soon as we had enough looked around we thank the sales ladies for their hospitality,

"So what'll be the name?"-He whispered to me and straightened up his face.

"What?"-I asked confused about what's his asking although I already had an idea.

"The babies we'll be having, after we get married I wonder how many, maybe a basketball team, that'll be cool"-He smiled to me but his face still serious.

"Are you serious? You want to have a family with me?"-I asked directly but I kinda prayed he'll avoid the question.

"Yes, Chu Ga Eul I want to have a family with you, you are the person I have right now right?"-He kissed my forehead while smiling; I gave him a peck on the cheeks and was glad that he didn't felt at all awkward about the whole thing…

As soon as we got out of the shop I bumped into someone but Yi Jeong right away holds me to avoid off-balance…

"Are you okay?"-Yi Jeong pressed his two hands on both my shoulders.

"Yes, I'm who was-."-Ga Eul was cut-off right away

"Ga Eul-ah, Yi Jeong-Sshii, what did you do inside that shop?"-Jae Kyung pointed at the shop behind them.

"Uhmm… we were"-Ga Eul was cut-off again

"Yah! Are you pregnant?"-Jae Kyung screamed right away and stares at Yi Jeong suspiciously.

"Yah! I'm not, okay!"-Ga Eul yelled in an answer to Jae Kyung's accuse.

"She's not Jae Kyung-Sshii; we were just looking around that's all, where were you going?"-Yi Jeong answered then changed the subject for Ga Eul not to feel an awkward atmosphere around them…

"Oh, I just met with someone around here, I gotta go I needed to b somewhere…"-Jae Kyung answered and finally forgetting the whole Maternity thing, and directed her attention to Ga Eul. "Ga Eul-ah, later we'll have to plan our walk for tomorrow, okay?"-As soon as Ga Eul nodded Jae Kyung left right away leaving the two accused lovebirds alone for themselves…

The hospital was quite a bit eerie it must've been not busy or some kind, I went straight away to the front desk…

"Hi, I'm a friend of Dr, Yoon Ji Hoo, where can I find him?"-I asked quite polite to the lady behind the desk but I kinda noticed her staring at me from head to toe, I felt like I'm being inspected or some kind…

"He's doing his afternoon rounds you can wait at his office"-The lady answered but her tone seems like she's annoyed or it's just my imagination, I walked to the direction the lady instructed and when I opened the door I entered a room. it's not like any office I saw it's like a living room slash personal room or office how they call it, it's quite cozy too… I saw a picture frame of him and his F4 friends posing together holding a beer, it must have taken in a bar or club back in their younger days I guess…

I just stood by the window holding something, my back behind to the door…

I was so caught up on taking in the view when the door opened…

"Hae Jin-ah, it's you"-Ji Hoo smiled at me holding a folder

"Ji Hoo-Oppa, why? You expected someone else?"-I tried to hide my disappointment by a smile for the fact he must've thought of someone else.

"Aniyo, is there something you need?"-He approached me putting down the folder on his desk.

"I brought something to charge you up"-I raised the bag I had and bought earlier

"Is that what I think it is?"-Ji Hoo stared at what I'm holding

"I bought this on the way, 2 coffee Americano and blueberry muffins"-I winked at him while placing the food neatly at the table…

"You shouldn't have bothered, but thanks for the gesture Hae Jin-ah, how's your head? The concussion?"-Ji Hoo pointed my forehead which I touched lightly and find myself quite embarrassed too.

"Ah, I'm okay now, let's eat?"-Trying to avoid the earlier events I offered him the muffin and the coffee…

Yoon Ji Hoo you are a sight to behold… Quietly telling myself staring at the guy I'm having crushed with…

Okay here you guys, do you like it? I hope I can update chapter 8 this week early…

Thanks so much for the comment… hope you'll give me comments more.. love lots!