Wu family (58)

Families

A/N: I wanted to make a baby Sehun crying but the older ver. of Sehun came to my mind instead. I don't know if you like this 'crying Sehun' but like usual, this what came to me. Hope you enjoy it! ^^a


5 years old & 14 years old Sehun


 

 

Yifan went horror when he lost the sight of his youngest son. He only checked on his wife and the other three who were choosing which toys to buy and Sehun wanted to go to see plushies so Yifan went with him but two minutes apparently were enough for him to lost the boy. The tall man went to his wife, taking a hold of the smaller hand who frowned at his husband's expression.


"Yifan? What's wrong?"

"I lost Sehun."

"You what!?"

"I will go and find him, you don't go anywhere, okay? Maybe he went outside the store..." Yifan ran a hand through his hair before he ran outside, eyes scanning for a little boy who might be his son.

Yifan went around the toy store, to the stores on each sides of it, asking people around yet he found nothing. He stopped and tried to calm himself, thinking that someone might report a missing child or maybe Sehun went back inside the store. He went to checked on the stores he came in earlier just to make sure and when he got out from the last store he heard a crying voice.

"Little kid, why are you crying? Where's your mama? Are you lost?"

Yifan's eyes widened, "Sehun-ah!!"

The said little boy turned his head to the familiar voice, he saw his father and opened his arms immediately. "Appa!!"

Yifan took the youngest to his embrace and the little boy cried on his chest. He said thank you to the man who tried to help and the young man only smiled, saying that he was glad Yifan found Sehun.

Yifan smiled and bowed to the man before he walked back inside the toy store. "Sehun-ah where were you going? Appa told you not to wander around..."

Sehun cried harder on his chest, trying to muffle it as Yifan brought him to Junmyeon who waited in worry.

"Thank god! Baby, are you okay?" Junmyeon checked on the little boy, caressing his head and wiping his tears.

"Eomma..." Sehun asked to be held with his hand and Yifan gave the little boy to his wife who shushing the youngest and bouncing him on his arms.

Minseok, Tao, and Jongin stared at his parents and brother, sharing a look together before they went to their mother and said sorry.

Junmyeon gave a small smile to his sons who were staring with sad eyes. "It's okay, it's not your fault honey. You were with me and we should all go together. Don't wander alone like Sehun, okay? Ask me or your faher if you want to go somewhere, you too Sehun-ah." The mother kissed the crying kid on his arms.

Sehun whispered a sorry to his mother before turning to his father and said the same word. Yifan could only smile bitterly and said that it's okay, that he should be the one who not let his eyes shifted from the youngest.

Junmyeon rubbed Sehun's back and kissed him couple of times until the boy only sniffled. "Right, now let's choose which one you want to buy. Did you see a plushie you like, Sehun-ah?"

Yifan thought that maybe the youngest should be in his mother's arms, he took care of the older ones better as they learned and knew which things to do and not do. He smiled down to his three sons who were holding hands together, afraid that one of them will be lost like Sehun and chuckled, "Come on boys. Let's pick your toys and go to eat after this."


 






Junmyeon startled hearing the loud bang coming from upstairs. He heard the gate and front door being opened but he didn't know who came back as his sons usually never missed saying I'm home and he knew who came back just from their voices. He walked out of the kitchen and saw Jongin's staring at the stairs. "Jongin?"

"Yeah?" the said boy moved his eyes to his mother, his previous tired face brightened a little seeing his mother. "I'm hungry, eomma."

Junmyeon nodded, "okay, let me prepare it for you. Who's upstairs by the way?" he asked as they walked inside the kitchen, Jongin took a sit while the mother prepared the food.

"Sehun..." Jongin whispered.

"Did something happen?"

Jongin sighed and that made Junmyeon turned around to look at his son who had that tired look again.

"Yeah...he was angry at some boys at school."

"Why is that?"

"They made a joke of you and appa. Sehun's angry, he said he wanted to punch them but knew what will happen later so he held himself. It happened couple of times already I think he's tired of it...I feel like I want to beat them up sometimes too but I try to ignore it the best I can, eomma."

Junmyeon took a deep inhale, nodding slightly as he imagine his youngest son was curling into a ball under his blanket. Should he check him?

"Maybe you should talk to him, eomma. I tried but it looked like he doesn't listen to me." Jongin pouted.

The mother smiled and continued his task, "Okay. I will bring him food, he must be hungry, right?"
 




Junmyeon brought food for his youngest son and his guess was correct, the boy was hiding inside his blanket but he sat up when Junmyeon coaxed him to eat first. The mother asked if what Jongin was true and Sehun nodded in confirmation, how he hated those boys and wanting to punch them.

"You don't have to feel this way, honey. There's always bad people everywhere and later when you're getting older it only got worse. The only way to deal it is to talk back to them which you know only lead to a fight or ignore them and not get offended by it."

Sehun stared at his mother, seeing the beautiful man and he thought that his mother was absolutely gorgeous, that he believes his mother was prettiest than those boys' mothers. He was proud having a man as his mother, he wasn't ashamed, he just didnt like the way people had different opinion about it but show it in an immature way.

"I don't know what to say. You know I'm not good with words or fight. I tried to ignore it eomma, but they constantly doing it that I'm sick of it, people has limits, right?"

"For me, the one who doesn't have a limit and have a big patient will be the winner in the end. You have to practice, Sehun-ah, real world is tougher." Junmyeon smiled, caressing Sehun's hair as the boy's eyes got teary. "I'm pretty sure they will get tired in the end if you don't show any reaction and found another people as a target. Just hang in there for a little bit more and you will be fine. Let them think whatever they want, don't waste your time on them."

Sehun sniffed, wiping his wet cheeks even if more tears coming out. "I love you so much, eomma. You're a wonderful person and I'm proud having you as my mother. I want people to see what an amazing mother I have but I guess not everyone will get that opportunity, huh?"

"Because I'm special, right?" Junmyeon winked at his son who chuckled.

"Yes, you are."

Junmyeon smiled tenderly, patting his tights and told Sehun to lie his head there and the son did it. He smiled up to his mother as he closed his eyes, he touches from his mother had the best calming effect on him.

Sehun was almost getting there to lose his conscious when the room door was suddenly being opened harshly, causing him to opened his sleepy eyes and saw Tao looking angry at the door.

"Who did it!? I'm going to beat him for bothering my little brother!! What's his name, his grade and class? Bring him to me, Sehun-ah, I'll kick their asses for you!!" Tao took couple of steps to the bed, his breath was harsh as he was mad after Jongin told him what happened.

"It's okay, hyung. Violence is not good and eomma already told me to be patient so don't worry. I can handle his." Sehun smiled, trying to get comfortable again as his mother touched his head.

Tao sighed, climbing the bed and took a sit, his hand copying his mother and Sehun whined as his family babied him again.

"Did you cry?" Whispered Tao, eyes looking up to his mother who smiled at him. "Poor magnae..."

"Dont call me that..." Sehun whined again, slapping his brother's hand lightly.

"Don't worry, Sehun-ah. Don't listen to them, they have nothing to do so they always make fun of people. You should pity them having no hobbies to spend their times on it. If you need a help, just call me, okay?" Tao grinned while made Sehun's hair a mess, the younger only huffed and nodded in reply which satisfied Tao.






Yifan went to the office for a while and his wife asked if he could buy sushi on his way back as he craved for it. He came inside the house, walking to the living room and found three of his sons watching the TV with serious expression. "What are you watching boys?" He watched and recognized the actor.

"3 days to kill."

"Oh! I wanted to watch that!"

"You can watch it with eomma and Sehun later..." said Jongin who took a glance with a smile to his father.

Yifan raised his eyebrows, "Where is he? I don't see your mother either."

"On Sehun's room." answered Minseok.

"What are they doing?"

Tao sighed as he took the remote from Minseok, pausing the movie and turned to their father. "Some students made fun of him so eomma's taking care of him."

"What? Is he okay? Who did that, what did they say?"

Tao looked at his eldest brother who nodded, signaling that it's okay to tell their father about it.

"About you and eomma?"

Yifan blanched. His jaw tightened and he gripped the plastic bag hard. "Seriously, people these days..." he groaned in annoyance.

"He cried too..." added Jongin with a small voice.

"WHAT!?"

Tao nudged Jongin with a glare, "Yah! You make appa worry!!"

Jongin grinned in reply while Yifan stared at his sons, waiting for them to continue.

"It's okay, appa. Sehun is fine. He had been holding it inside and it's too much for him so he eventually got sick of it cause he can't do anything to them. Eomma's with him so he'll be fine." Minseok assured his father who still looked stiff.

"I'll check on him. I bought sushi, leave some for us, okay? Your mother requested it." Yifan said and gave the plastic bag he'd been holding to his sons.

"Okay, we will bring it to the room then." said Minseok as Yifan went upstairs.






Yifan knocked on Sehun's room door, peeking his head after he opened it slowly. He saw his youngest son was sleeping on his bed, the mother was cleaning Sehun's messy room before he turned his face hearing a light footsteps coming from Yifan.

"Hey." Junmyeon smiled.

"Hey...how is he?" Yifan walked to his wife to give him a kiss before staring at Sehun.

"Better, I guess. Did you buy my sushi?"

"Yup. One of them will bring it for us in minutes. I'm still worried about Sehun, though. I feel like it's our—I mean, my fault."

Junmyeon put a hand on his husband's cheek with a frown gracing his forehead, "Hey, don't say that. He's proud of us, they are all proud of us so don't you ever said that again, in front of them or me. You're the one who said that we shouldn't think of what other said about us."

"I remember. But if it makes our sons like this..."

"It will be fine, he's our boy, nothing will happen to him. He just need to cry as the feeling was so strong it stressed him."

Yifan nodded, kissing his wife once again and smiled down at him. "If you said so."

"Please don't do that in my room..."

The parents turned their faces to their son, the father scratched his neck while the mother grinned. "Are you feeling better now? Want to eat?" asked Junmyeon.

Sehun nodded, stretching his body and yawned. "What's for dinner?"





The family ended up spending the rest of the night talking in Sehun's room. The parents listening to their sons sharing their stories, laughing, bickering and teasing each other.

Sehun was happy. He loved his family so much and he was glad to be born on his family. He saw his parents sitting beside each other, his mother's hand was on his father's tight and they're smiling listening to his brothers' stories. He saw Minseok had a big smile on his face, laughing when Jongin impersonate his friends or patting Tao's back when he whined about his busy boyfriend.

Sehun felt content inside. Just watching his family could ease any negative or bad feelings he had and he was thankful of them.

Sehun will be fine, he had his family who supported and loved him anyway.