Park Family

Families

Slight Rated Topic


 

 

Chanyeol was confused when he arrived at the kitchen, his wife and son were having a staring match and he knew something's wrong.

"I'm home?"

Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo didn't turn their faces. They stayed still for another minute before Kyungsoo gave up, "Fine. I won't go then."

"Park Kyungsoo."

Chanyeol winched at Baekhyun's tone. Calling their son's full name meant something made Baekhyun really mad and Kyungsoo rarely did that as he's their only son that they both love so dearly and he's such a good boy who rarely made mistake.

"I don't care! I promised him first and you said that I should keep my promise! I'm sorry but I won't go with both of you this week." Kyungsoo stood up from his seat, walking out of the kitchen and paused for a moment just to nod at his father.

Chanyeol followed Kyungsoo with his eyes, seeing the boy went to his room.

"I hate that kid."

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun who had his forehead pressed to the dining table, staring at his husband.

"What happened?" The husband loosened his tie and took a seat beside Baekhyun who had this big pout on his thin lips.

"He wants to bring Jongin this weekend. Apparently he promised the boy he'll spend it with him before you told him that we'll go to the ski resort."

"Okay?" Chanyeol reached for his wife's back and rubbed it comfortingly. "I don't see the problem here."

"I don't want that kid to come with us!"

"Why's that?"

"Because...I just don't want to." Baekhyun answered childishly.

"Baek..."

"Don't Baek me! I don't want to hear it now! Not now...I still want to sulk that our son choose his friend over us..."

"Best friend." Chanyeol corrected, receiving a glare. "And he told you already that he promised Jongin first. He won't do it if he made a promise with me first, you know that."

"How come you're not worry at him? You're his father, you're supposed to be protective at him!" Baekhyun sighed, standing up to prepare his husband's dinner.

"Well, I like the kid, that's why."

"Which part of him that you like..." Baekhyun frowned, taking a bowl of rice.

"The fact that he loves Kyungsoo?"

"Ughh, don't remind me of that!!" Baekhyun threw his arms in exasperation.

"You're the one asking." Chanyeol sighed, taking his phone out and started playing a game.

"I'm just...Kyungsoo went to his house a lot while I'm here, waiting for my son when he needs alone time or a time with his mother which rarely happen lately."

"You can come with him and talk with Jongin's mother?" Chanyeol supplied.

"Hmm..." Baekhyun brought the dinner to the table and sat on his previous spot. "That's not a bad idea actually..."

"It's been years, I'm wondering what you're doing at home, alone." Chanyeol put his game aside, he his lips seeing his wife's cooking and started eating, feeling both body and heart became warm in instant.

"There are many things to do at home. I never felt lonely." Baekhyun shrugged, watching his husband eating like he hadn't eat for three days. "You didn't have lunch, did you?"

Chanyeol only grinned at him and continued eating.

"Should I bring make you lunch so you won't forget to eat?"

"You have to wake up earlier than usual to cook, though?"

Baekhyun smiled, "I'll do it for you."

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'm still upset about Soo though."

Chanyeol was opening his mouth, ready for another bite and turned to Baekhyun. "It's only once. Let it be, Baek. Think of it as practice."

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "What practice?"

Chanyeol's chewing, lifting his forefinger, making a round movement as if it's easy for his wife to guess what he's meaning. He swallowed, "You'll see Jongin more often in the future. May as well get used to it starting now."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, pouting again before sighed in the end. "You're right...but thinking that he'll be one to take Kyungsoo's innocence—"

Chanyeol choked on his food, having a cought fit as he reached for his water while Baekhyun had a smirk on his lips. He saw the smirk and narrowed his eyes, "You're thinking too far. Kyung's still fourteen."

"Tell me at what age you lose your ity, dear."

Chanyeol blushed and it looked adorable that Baekhyun pinched his husband's cheek.

"Don't remind me of that, god. No, no, I believe Kyung won't do it as young as me..." Chanyeol shook his head, praying inside that he could trust Jongin to be a responsible man.

"Dear, he's your son."

"He's yours too." Chanyeol made a smirk because he was Baekhyun's first partner in bed and they did it after they got married.

It was Baekhyun's turn to blush this time and Chanyeol cheered in victory.

"Anyway. Just let him come with us. If it's make you feel better, he should bring his brothers too. I'm saying this because you know how clingy Jongin's brothers to Kyung."

Baekhyun's eyes lightened up at that. "Kyungsoo appa...I love you so much for being a smart man..." he leaned in to kiss Chanyeol's cheek.

Chanyeol pursed his lips, "I'm afraid that Jongin will try to do something when it's just the both of them although I know he's innocent too..."

Baekhyun laughed hard at that. Chanyeol's protective after all, just not as much as Baekhyun and he showed it at the right moments.