Xiulay

Families

Slight Rated Topic at the end


 

 

Yixing was confused as Minseok turned his face away from him. The younger's hands were on his chest, trying to push him away but Minseok's focusing on his breathing, lack of oxygen caused by their intense kissing that he only felt the warmth coming his hands.

"Minseok?"

"You need to stop it."

"What?" Yixing had one hand on Minseok's red cheek, bringing him to look at him again.

"This. Stop kissing me so suddenly." Minseok whispered.

"Why? No one's here. You like it and I can only see you twice a week so let me do it to my heart content." Yixing leaned in to press their lips together. Minseok whined pushing Yixing away again that it stopped their kissing for the second time. It irritated Yixing so much that he gripped Minseok's hands, pressing it into the wall and kissed him harshly this time, their teeth clashing and Yixing put his tongue inside Minseok's mouth after he bit his lower lips to make him moaned and parted his lips.

Minseok's mouth tasted sweet for him and Yixing loved it. He craved for it whenever he chat or call Minseok that it drive him crazy, making him want to kiss Minseok till he passed out whenever he saw the younger man.

"Mmph-hah, hyu-mmhh—" Minseok couldn't breath. He needed oxygen and as much as he liked being kiss by his boyfriend, it was too much. He thought hard how to stop his boyfriend despite the huge distraction of the sinful lips and kicked Yixing's leg making the older man let go of him, holding his left leg while groaning in pain.

Minseok took deep breaths, wiping the saliva on his lips with the back of his hand before he smacked Yixing on his arm, hard.

"Minseok!!"

"At least be gentle!" Minseok shouted in anger. He quickly took steps aways from his boyfriend, distancing himself from Yixing who groaned in annoyance.

"Fine, whatever! I'll just..." Yixing took his duffel bag and walked out of the room, worrying Minseok for his action before he chased after him.

"Wait, hyung!" Minseok caught Yixing's wrist, stopping him and when he saw the frustration on the older's face he pursed his lips. "Hyung? Are you okay?" Yixing was rarely angry and he didn't like being the one who cause it.

Yixing breath hard, wanting to be away from Minseok but at the same time want to hug the man. "No, I'm not. I'm tired, Minseok. I need to find a job, I want to have a real job but it's been months and I just want to give up already." he took both of the younger's hand and held it, staring down at Minseok's worried orbs that somehow calm him knowing someone cared for him. "I need to collect money, I need a bigger apartment cause I...I want to live together with you." he pleaded to the younger to not let go, he could see that Minseok's afraid at his words but he wanted the younger to know.

"No, hyung, l-let me go..."

"Minseok-ah...I'm serious about you. You can see that, right? Can you please consider my feeling? You said you're looking for a serious relationship. Will you wait until I get enough money to buy us a place?"

Minseok bit his lips hard, he wanted to run away, he needed time to think, to be away from Yixing because this was too much. Yixing was so different from his past lovers that it scared him a lot. The older man was everything that he wanted, he couldn't believe he found him and that he's his boyfriend. He didn't expect much from Yixing, he was ready for another failed relationship but Yixing had been patient, so loving towards him, and the most important was that he's serious with their relationship.

"I-I..." he was thankful, he's glad, he's happy and his heart contained so much feelings he couldn't describe moreover formed it into words for Yixing.

Was it okay? Was Yixing the one for him? Will his parents...no, they'll understand, his brothers too. Did he want this? Yeah, he did, he dreamed of this couple of times before but...

"Minseok, relax. I just want to tell you what I feel. You don't have to say anything right now, I just want to let this out of my heart." Yixing gave the gentle rubbed on the younger's hand which he knew will calm him.

Minseok pulled his hands and it brought a shock to Yixing. Yixing parted his lips, ready to take his words back but he felt Minseok hugged him the next minute, that sweet like scent and warmth enveloped him as Minseok's hair tickled his neck. The slightly taller man took a deep breath, dizzying himself with Minseok's scent and hugged his boyfriend back with a slight tug on the corner of his lips.

Minseok gave a peck to Yixing's neck and hoped Yixing can read his signal. He knew his boyfriend wasn't a mind reader, having problems to know what he's feeling but with the familiar touches they shared it's impossible for Yixing to miss it.

"Minseok?" Yixing gave a peck in reply, slightly confuse as he didn't want have a false hope.

Minseok shivered both from the cold night air and the decision that he just took. Pressing his lips to Yixing's neck for a little longer and nuzzled to it after confirmed Yixing that he got a yes from Minseok. Yixing bit his lips, kissing Minseok's hair couple of times while whispering thank yous.

"I'll do my best for you, Minseok."

 





Minseok pressed his head to Yixing's , sweaty chest. Breathing deeply as he calmed his heartbeat down, he felt his boyfriend's hand played with his damped hair.

"I still don't like both of it." Minseok murmured, his arms were tired and his legs started to feel the same. He hated but loved it at the same time, at least he won't wake up feeling his sore the next morning.

"Really? I love both, though."

"Beast."

"Hey, you're the one who pulled me to the bed saying you want to know how it feels to be the top!"

Minseok groaned feeling his cheeks warmed up, "Shut up."

Yixing let out a laugh that vibrate from his chest to Minseok who smacked him on his shoulder, instantly shutting his boyfriend who whined that it's hurt. "Hey, come on...I'll be sore in hours I hope you can be an understanding boyfriend for me, Minseok."

"I don't care...we won't do this again till next week..."

"What, why?"

"Just because."

Yixing had the worried look on his eyes, there's no way he'll survive six days without being intimate with his boyfriend. "Minseok-ah...what if I ride you? You'll feel good and won't feel tired at all?" he offered to his boyfriend while rubbing his back.

Minseok lifted his head, staring at Yixing who had this hopeful smile before his own lips curled up into a smirk. "Ah...that's your favorite position, right?"

"Hm? No, my favorite position is—mphhhh!"

Minseok silenced Yixing with a kiss which Yixing gladly enjoy and wanted to deepen it but the younger pulled away just before he could do that. "Don't say it out loud." he whispered on the rose like lips before kissing it again.

They cleaned themselves before enjoying each other's touches, sharing passionate kisses in each other arms. Minseok gave a last kiss, saying good night as he get ready to sleep.

"Minseok-ah?"

"Hmm..."

"Tell me again which your favorite position is?"

Minseok sighed in satisfy hearing Yixing's cry after he pinched his side. His boyfriend kissed him on the forehead, a sign that yeah, he'll stop teasing the younger and ready to go to sleep.