Wu Family

Families

Minseok's 9 years old, Sehun's 5 years old




Minseok stared at his mother's pleading eyes. He inhaled deeply and exhaled just as hard, his lips in nervous before scratching his not itchy neck.

"You want me to take care of them, eomma?"

"Minnie, please? Only for 2 hours, dear. I really really need to go for a moment, your grandma needs help and I have to go like right now. I can trust you to take care of your brothers, right? You're a big boy, Minnie. Just call me if something happen, okay? And oh, you can call Uncle Baekhyun too if it's really urgent and I can't get here in instant?" Junmyeon moved closer to hug his oldest son, kissing his pink chubby cheeks and smiled sweetly at him. "Okay?"

"Don't get mad at me later if there will be mess everywhere..." mumbled Minseok with a pout.

"That's not a problem, just make sure nothing happen with your brothers. There's food on the refrigerator, you just need to heat it up. Don't give them too much snack and...I'll go now. Hopefully they won't wake up anytime soon..."

Minseok bid goodbye to his mother who waved back from the car before it vanished out of his sight. He closed the door and went to sit on the sofa at their living room, deciding to watch TV while waiting for his brothers to wake up.





"Minnie hyung...hyung...hyung, wake up..."

Minseok stirred from his sleep, eyes slowly opening and trying to adjust to the light as he saw a pair of eyes looking at him.

"Hyung...where's eomma?"

"Eomma...?" Minseok frowned seeing the glassy eyes belongs to Tao.

"Why I can't find eomma...I'm hungry, hyung. I want to eat...Sehunnie and Jonginnie are hungry too..." Tao tugged on Minseok shirt hard, tears threatening to fall as Minseok quickly sat up.

"Eomma's going out for a bit. I'll prepare the food for you, can you wait for a little bit?" Minseok cupped Tao's face and the younger finally nodded after five seconds only staring at his brother.

"Great. I'll call you when it's ready, 'kay?"

Tao nodded but he followed Minseok to the kitchen, wanting to watch his hyung, shaking his head when Minseok told him to play and wait. Minseok gave up and let Tao sat on the dining table, swinging his legs and singing random song cutely.

"Food's ready...this is for you..." after around ten minutes Minseok put a bowl of soup and rice in front of Tao, followed by another three sets into the table before he went to called his other brothers on their room.

Jongin held hands with Sehun who brought his dragon plushie behind Minseok, the oldest telling them to eat after helping Sehun take his seat.






"Hyung, can we have ice cream after this?"

"Uh?" Minseok blinked at Sehun's question. The younger's waiting, taking another spoon of his soup. "I'm not sure...eomma told me you can have snack but...why don't we wait for eomma until he go back?"

"Why we have to wait? Doesn't Minseok hyung want some too?"

Minseok turned to Jongin who already finish his food.

"It's just...you know eomma only allows us to eat ice cream once a week, right? We usually eat it in weekend and I think it's better if we eat it later. I don't want to get scold too..." Minseok smiled, hoping that his brothers will understand.

Both Jongin and Tao sighed, imagining that they won't eat ice cream on weekend is the worse. They usually eat a bucket together with their parents while watching a new movie and it's the time they waited the most in a week.

"What snack we can eat now?" Sehun asked.

"Let's see..."






Junmyeon put the key in clumsily, dropping it once before he succeed opening the front door and banged it close, putting off his shoes and went to search for his sons. He sighed in relief seeing his angels were cuddling together on the couch accompanied by the TV.

"Kids, I'm home!!" he announced.

Tao and Jongin ran to their mothers, hugging him and received kisses. Sehun followed seconds after and kissed his mother's cheek.

"Are you being a good boys to Minseok? Did you make any trouble for him?"

The three boys shook their heads. Junmyeon tilted his head to the side, waiting for Minseok's confirmation who gave him a thumb up and lazy smile. "Good boys...eomma bought something for you on my way back. I'm so sorry for leaving without telling you..."

The three boys' eyes sparkled seeing the familiar bucket inside a plastic bag on their mother's hands, mouths went opened before they cheered and jumped around.

"Ice creammmm!!"

"Can we eat it now, eomma?"

"Hyung, eomma bought ice cream!!"

Minseok smiled watching his brothers. It was a good decision to not eat the ice cream. The oldest felt a little bit guilty earlier but he was proud of himself for not falling for his brothers puppy eyes. They got to eat the ice cream in the end for being patient.

Junmyeon chuckled seeing his sons and stood up, walking to the kitchen with three little boys following him obediently.

"Eomma, we still can eat ice cream with Appa on Saturday, right?"

Junmyeon paused his movement to think before facing his sons, "Just don't tell appa that we eat ice cream today, okay?"