Kyungsoo & Minseok

Families

7 years old & 15 years old Kyungsoo


 

"Kyung-ah, come here..."

"Yessss?"

Kyungsoo stood up from the carpet and went to the couch, boucing himself on his father's lap with a big smile.

"Kyung-ahh..." Chanyeol grinned, hands caressing Kyungsoo's head as the boy got a little irrirate by it. Why his parents loved to play with his hair?

"What is it, daddy?"

"You do know why you have a man as your mother, right?"

"Yeahh...?" Kyungsoo nodded unsurely.

"You know that you're allowed to like boy or girl, right?"

"I do, daddy."

Chanyeol nodded. He prepared himself for the next question and parted his lips, about to said the words when Baekhyun came from the kitchen bringing them their snack.

"What are you two talking about?" Baekhyun joined them and sat beside Chanyeol, raising his brows in interest.

"Daddy's asking me questions."

Chanyeol gulped when Baekhyun saw him with a knowing look.

"What question?"

"It's—"

"It's nothing!! Let's just eat the food, which one do you want, Kyung? Fruit? Cakes?" Chanyeol cut his boy before he could say a word, reaching out his arm to take a plate full with fruits, trying to avoid Baekhyun's curious stare.

"Kyungsoo appa..."

"Later, Baek." Chanyeol murmured, giving a fork to Kyungsoo who happily started eating.

Baekhyun pouted and pinched Chanyeol's arm, causing the latter to groaned in pain, asking his husband what he did wrong. The mother stuck out his tongue before leaving them and went to his room.

"Let's continue." Chanyeol said after he's sure he's safe.

"Hmm?"

Chanyeol looked down and found Kyungsoo ate messily, there's a trail of juice from the watermelon he's eating and the father laughed. "Aishh...you should learn how to eat slowly, Kyung..."

Chanyeol took a tissue and wiped Kyungsoo's mouth who muttered a thank you after.

"Where was I? Oh yeah. So, Kyungsoo. Do you like boy or girl?"




 







"Minseok hyung, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kyungsoo knocked on Minseok's room's opened door.

The oldest Wu turned his head to the door and smiled at Kyungsoo, "Hey! Come in."

Kyungsoo walked carefully inside of Minseok's room, taking a seat on the older's bed while the older was sitting on his study table.

"How can I help you?" Minseok grinned. "I'm not sure if I'm a good help though." he added, supporting his head with his palm.

"I...how old are you when you truly understand that we are a little bit different from normal family?"

"Different?"

"I mean, our mothers are men."

"Oh. You're...I see..." Minseok nodded his head. Kyungsoo had been staring down at the carpet, clearly not feeling comfortable with the topic but thought that Minseok was the best choice for him to talk about it.

"On elementary there are some that look at me like I'm crazy or I'm some kind of alien but my mother explain it to me in the right way so it didn't bother me that much. What exactly your problem is?"

Kyungsoo exhaled, "I just have the sudden thought if I like boys or girls..."

"And you have the answer?"

"Yeah...I think I prefer boys..."

Minseok hummed. "You're afraid, huh? It's quite common now but you know there're some that still thought of it as...you know? It's your choice, Kyungsoo. I mean, I do like both genders and my family knows about it."

Kyungsoo's already big eyes got even wider at Minseok's confession, "You do?"

"Yeah...it's interesting how different the relationship with each gender are."

"Oh..."

Minseok smiled gently as Kyungsoo's eyes were finally on him. "So Kyungsoo, you don't have to be afraid. It doesn't matter which you prefer or what others think about it because in the end, all that matters is you, the one who's doing it and be happy about it."

Kyungsoo his lips, smiling down to his hands and nodded. "Right...I'm the one who's doing it...I shouldn't do what I don't like just because others see me differently..."

"Do you have a plan to make a confession to someone?"

"W-what? N-no, I'm just...preparing for later..."

Minseok hummed seeing Kyungsoo's cheeks getting red, wondering who's on the younger's mind.