Luhan

Families

-


 

 

Luhan had this big smile on his lips as he walked to the Wu's residence. He called Sehun that he wanted to meet him and the younger said he's still on dance class, telling him to wait on his house. The doe eyed male finally arrived to the familiar two storey house with white paint and large backyard could be seen from the front. He didn't press the bell and went inside by himself, knowing that the neither the gate or the front door was locked.

The house was silent, nobody was home, he thought. But he could hear a voice coming from the living room so he went there and greeted by the sight of Junmyeon.

"Uncle Junmyeon!"

The pretty mother turned to see Luhan and warmed smile quickly formed, "Hey, what are you doing here?" he frowned a little as none of his sons was at home.

"I want to meet Sehun. He told me wait for him, he has dance class today, right?" Sehun's boyfriend took a sit beside Junmyeon, nodding to him lightly.

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot. But it's kind of cruel of him, he should pick you up or something..." Junmyeon reached out his hand to gently carressed Luhan's light brown hair, he just dyed it two weeks ago. "I like your hair color."

"Thank you, uncle. I'm good, I don't want to burden Sehun or something."

"But it's normal to do that to your lover."

"Well..."

Junmyeon saw Luhan shrugging, the younger was smiling but he could tell that something crossed Luhan's mind. "Anything you want to share to me? Especially about my youngest son who can be insensitive for most of the time?"

Luhan chuckled a little, shaking his head while staring at his own lap. "I'm not sure..."

Junmyeon knew the gesture too well. Some of his sons were like that when they had something in their minds but unwilling to share yet they needed second thoughts about it. "You can tell me, I won't tell him. I want to help you as I know Sehun's a little bit hard. You were the only one who patient enough to chase him, you know that, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Is there any problem?"

Luhan exhaled, "No, nothing, actually. I'm just the one who's insecure. I doubt myself many times and even now as Sehun's boyfriend I still feel like someone might take him from me. I know Sehun won't do it but the thought of it just frustrating me. Sehun just started opening up to me and I became impatient lately..."

"You can push him little by little if you want?"

"I don't want him to hate me."

"Oh, believe me he won't. He just needs that little push in my opinion. If the condition forces him to do something, he will do it whether he wants it or not, right?" Junmyeon rubbed Luhan's thigh, giving the calming effect to the younger.

"What kind of condition?"

"The most common thing is making him jealous. You want him to show his love to you, right?"

Luhan blushed at the word love. He wasn't sure if Sehun even like him, but love? It was such a strong word, giving a lot of burden. "I don't know, uncle. It's hard to read him. He acts cold most of the time but suddenly became nice. He always took off his mask in front of his brothers and I want him to be like that with me too..."

"You told him that already?" Junmyeon got a nod as an answer. He sighed, scratching his neck while frowning. "Go to his brothers, then."

"Huh?"

"Cling to his brothers, one or all of them but not to him. Jongin's the jealous type and he gets angry whenever his brothers shower his boyfriend with attention. You're not like that, you cling to him so maybe if you stop that and do it to his brother he will realize that he likes your attention and wants it for him only." Junmyeon ended with a smile, his eyes widened with a happiness glint. "I think that might work. Do you want to try it?"

"I will try anything to make him open up to me, uncle." Luhan nodded with determined eyes.

"Why don't you try something today?"

"T-today?"

"Like when he gets home, don't greet or hug him like you usually do. Ask Tao or Jongin how are their day, I'm pretty sure he will be shock later." Junmyeon cackled, already imagining his son's shocked face or maybe confused stare at his boyfriend.

Luhan gulped, thinking for a while before he nodded. "Okay, I will do that."

"Great. If it works, you can ask me if you want other advice. Or ask Kyungsoo, he's good at dealing jealousy as Jongin's his boyfriend."

Luhan gave a pretty smile to his boyfriend's mother, taking one of Junmyeon's hand to him and held it. "Thank you so much, uncle."

"No problem, I want the best for my sons and because I like you, Luhan."