Krisho

Families

-


 


"Yifan..." Junmyeon called his husband who was sitting beside him on their bed, a laptop on his lap above a pillow with his glasses on. He himself was already lying and ready to go to sleep but the event earlier today came to his mind.

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think it's too fast for Jongin to like someone?"

"Really?" Yifan replied, eyes still on the screen.

"Yeah. I mean, he was jealous of Tao because he kept hugging Kyungsoo. It's clearly showed on his face, with the way he's pouting and whining at Sehun."

"Hmmm..."

Junmyeon pouted and tugged on Yifan's shirt, "Are you listening to me?"

"Yes, babe. Just a little bit more...I'm sending it right now...done!" Yifan smiled, taking off his glasses and turn off the laptop before putting it aside. He looked down to his wife, one hand playing with the latter's hair affectionately. "Continue."

Junmyeon unconsciously closed his eyes, enjoying the touch of his husband and hummed in appreciation. "I'm just worried of him somehow...he's jealous of his own brother! I hope he won't be possessive of Kyungsoo..."

"I'm sorry, he might get it from me." Yifan whispered.

Junmyeon had a smile on his lips, "Right...I should have known that...I hope Kyungsoo won't experience what I did."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know what I mean..." Junmyeon opened his eyes half way, feeling sleppy and pulled Yifan's hand away from his head. "You thought my boss' my boyfriend! You hugged me in front of him, telling him to stay away from me because I'm yours."

Yifan felt his cheeks warming up, he couldn't forget the way he embarrass himself that time. "His eyes were sparkling, babe. I thought it's because he likes you..."

"He's thankful that I helped him taking care of his daugters."

"I know, I remember...how can I forget...?" Yifan sighed as he changed his position, lying down and staring at his wife's face.

Junmyeon chuckled. He kissed his husband on the lips. "I can't believe you missed my signals..."

"I'm sorry, you give your angelic smile to everyone and it's hard to tell the difference!"

"I made a cake special for you, Minseok appa." Junmyeon put his hand on Yifan's cheek, patting it lightly.

"I thought my friend's the one who ordered..." he whined when Junmyeon pinched his cheek.

"You rarely see the small detail. I bet you don't realize Jongin likes Kyungsoo until I mention it." Junmyeon turned to lie on his back, staring into the ceiling as Yifan put his hand on the shorter's waist, pulling himself closer.

"I thought he's just fond of him. You know, seeing how cute Kyungsoo is. I don't know why but he's like a magnet to our sons...only Sehun's the one who's scared of him."

"Maybe because he's the only child? He came here too often sometimes I thought he's my own son..." Junmyeon chuckled.

"He will be..." Yifan kissed Junmyeon's neck, nuzzling there to drown himself on Junmyeon's scent.

"How can you be so sure? It's still a long road for them..."

"Because Jongin's like me. He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants."

Junmyeon hummed, closing his eyes back and put his hand over Yifan's. "We'll see..."