Kaisoo

Families

Junior High


 

Kyungsoo went to Wu's house to play with Jongin and Sehun. Tao was nowhere to find and his brothers didn't know where he went. Minseok passed by the living room when he took some snacks from the kitchen and greeted Kyungsoo before he went back inside his room.

"Hyung, help me with my homework." Sehun took Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him to sat on the couch instead on the floor where he sat before beside Jongin who glared at his brother.

"Why both of you like to ask my help for homework...as far as I know all of the kids in this house are smart."

"You're older than us which make you smarter than us." Said Sehun as he gave Kyungsoo his book, with a smile that made his eyes crinkle and Kyungsoo wasn't the type to say no to people, he only huffed.

"I will get you something, hyung. Do you want something, Jongin hyung?" Sehun tilted his head to Jongin who was still glaring, making the younger confused before he realized what he had done and a smirk came to his lips. "If you don't want anything, then..." He shrugged before standing up and went to the kitchen.

Jongin sent his laser glare to Sehun's back until the younger disappeared before he continue playing the games.






"I'm hungry...hyung, can you make us something?" Sehun was sitting on the floor, his head was leaning on Kyungsoo's leg who was sitting on the couch and he tried not to see the look Jongin gave him. It was quite fun seeing Jongin's jealous stare. He should tell the older to have a good control over his expression if he didn't want Kyungsoo to know about his feeling, yet.

"You're hungry? Sehun, you just ate 2 bags of chips, three pieces of cakes and two bottles of juice. How large is your stomach?" Kyungsoo put a hand on Sehun's head, he wanted to smacked the younger's head but chose not to do it.

"I'm still hungry if I don't eat rice."

"Sehun-ah, don't ask a favor for Kyungsoo too much." Jongin scolded his brother.

"But hyung aren't you—"

A grumbling sound came from Jongin's stomach.

"—hungry..." Sehun covered his mouth with the back of his hand as he tried not to laugh out loud. Kyungsoo was giggling though and that made Jongin embarrassed. "Why don't you help Kyungsoo hyung, hyung?" Sehun turned to Jongin and gave him an eye smile with a smirk, giving Jongin a code.

"I'm hungry too, actually...come on, Jongin-ah. What both of you want to eat?" asked Kyungsoo.

"I..."

"Fried rice is okay, hyung." Jongin smiled to Kyungsoo before smacking his brother's head, "Don't make a hard request, you brat! He's not eomma who will make you anything you want!!"

"Ouchhh, hyung!!"

Jongin ignored his younger brother and stood up before he pulled Kyungsoo to the kitchen. Sehun watched the back of the two and had a gentle smile on his lips, "You will thank me later, hyungs..."






"Kyungsoo, were you the one baking the cupcakes that Jongin brought last week?"

Junmyeon just got home after he bought groceries and found out all of his sons and Kyungsoo were on the living room with empty plates on the coffee tables and some empty bags of snacks. He told Sehun and Jongin to cleaned up while telling Minseok to help bringing the empty plates.

"Yes, uncle. How is it taste? I'm not sure if it's good...appa said that it taste wonderful that I should share some with you." Kyungsoo scratched his head as pink tint started to adore his cheeks.

"It is good. I never knew you like to cook, Jongin didn't tell me about it." Junmyeon smiled. "Thank you for making lunch for my sons, by the way."

"You're welcome, uncle."

"Oh, and you should help me cook and share me some of your recipe sometimes. My sons weren't a good help except for Minseok." Junmyeon crossed his arms with a huff coming out of his lips.

Kyungsoo chuckled hearing that, "Jongin tried to help me earlier and I told him to sit down because he was doing such a messy job..."

"Especially Jongin. Never ask for his help, Kyungsoo. Sehun was a good cook and Tao was a good help. They always left Jongin out and maybe that's why he never tried to work harder at cooking." Junmyeon stared to the kitchen where he could see his sons there.

Kyungsoo raised his brows when Junmyeon mentioned about Sehun being a good cook, "But Sehun was the one asking me to cook?"

"He did?" Junmyeon turned to Kyungsoo who nodded at him, "Well, Sehun was just helping Jongin..." He trailed off before making a smile to Kyungsoo. "I'll start making dinner. You'll stay until dinner, right Kyungsoo?"

"If I'm allowed too..."

"Of course you are." Junmyeon walked to the kitchen and patted his sons head when Tao and Jongin were walking out of the kitchen to the living room while Minseok stayed to help his mother.

Kyungsoo waited until both boys sat down on the carpet and talked about which movie they should watch next.