Luhan

Families

High School


 

Sehun stared at the boy who was sitting beside Kyungsoo on his living room. He just came back from his classes and about to walk to the stairs to go to his room when he saw someone unfamiliar. The boy looked young, his hair was dark brown, eyes crinkled prettily as he laughed at something Kyungsoo was saying. His smile was so beautiful that Sehun stared for more seconds before the boy realized someone was staring at him. When he caught Sehun's eyes, the boy nudged Kyungsoo, making the black hair boy stopped talking and turned his head to found Sehun stood near the front door.

"Oh, Sehun-ah!!" Kyungsoo said with a smile.

Sehun nodded, walking to the two boys as his eyes were still on the stranger. "Is he your friend, hyung?" He shifted his gaze for seconds to Kyungsoo who just realized that he brought someone and let out a soft 'ah'.

"Luhan, meet Sehun, one of the boys who lives here. And Sehun, this is my friend Luhan, he's a transfer student." Kyungsoo put a hand on Luhan's shoulder as the boy nodded shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Sehun-ssi."

"He's younger than us, Luhan. I think he doesn't mind if you don't add the ssi, right, Sehun?"

"Uh?" Sehun didn't know why but he couldn't stop staring at Luhan. The older boy looked too pretty for a boy and he wondered if he got tease a lot when he was younger, or maybe even now because he was sure many people will mistaken him as a girl.

Kyungsoo could see the way Sehun stared at Luhan, how the younger boy looked a little bit daze and didn't say many words like usual as a small smile came to his lips.

"Sehun?"

"Yeah?" Sehun finally moved his eyes to Kyungsoo and crooked an eyebrow seeing the older boy's smile.

"It's rude to keep staring at someone, you know?"

Sehun blinked once before opening his lips, "I'm sorry, Luhan hyung..." He nodded a little in apologize, his left hand reached up to scratch his neck, suddenly felt nervous, "I'll go to my room then, hyung."

"Okay." Kyungsoo smiled up to Sehun who started walking away before he remembered, "Wait! Why are you alone? Where's Tao and Jongin?" He turned his body sideways to look at Sehun who shrugged.

"Tao's on a date. I don't know where Jongin is, he told me to come back alone so I did."

"Oh, okay then. Thanks, Sehun."

Sehun hummed and continued walking to his room.



 






"He's the youngest one, the one I told you like to play a prank on others?" Kyungsoo told Luhan who nodded.

"He doesn't look like the type, though? He makes me kind of scared actually, especially with the way he stared at me..." Luhan's words gradually became smaller as he remembered the black orbs that was staring as if the owner wanted to attack him and shivered unconsciously.

"Well...my first impression of him wasn't that good too..." Kyungsoo tilted his head a little, "He hated me, hyung."

"Hated you? How?" Luhan couldn't believe that someone could hate a boy as cute as Kyungsoo who had big innocent eyes and warm smile. He reminded Luhan of his old deer plushie when he was little and he loved it when the younger greeted him first with a heart shaped smile the first time they met.

"I'm not sure, it took quite some time until Sehun finally hugged me and showed me his cute eye smile." Kyungsoo sighed a little as he shook his head, "I can't believe that cute little boy grew taller than me...and the other two too...I practically eat whatever they eat but look at my height..."

Luhan smiled, brushing Kyungsoo's back gently, "It's okay, it's not that you're that short anyway, they're the one who are just a little bit taller. And besides, I think Jongin loves your current height just okay." Luhan's smile turned into a grin when he saw Kyungsoo's cheeks turned pinkish.

Luhan remembered the first time he met Jongin. He was shocked when someone back hugged Kyungsoo on their way back home, almost making the shorter boy tumbled at the impact. Kyungsoo turned his head to find the culprit and was ready to yell before he met the familiar warm orbs belongs to his boyfriend. The tall boy who had a nice healthy tan skin pecked Kyungsoo on the lips and Luhan's eyes widened, his lips parted as he never saw such a PDA up close like that. Kyungsoo forgot Luhan for a moment as he stared at the taller boy with loving eyes and said a shy hello. He quickly remembered that he was with Luhan though and introduced Jongin after as his boyfriend. Luhan liked to see how Jongin's height seemed to fit perfectly with Kyungsoo seeing the way he put his head on the older's shoulder that time. It was cute and making him a little bit envy.

 

 

 



Kyungsoo and Luhan talked for some more until Tao went home with a big grin on his lips, he almost missed the two boys on the couch if Kyungsoo didn't call him because he was still feeling giddy from his date.

"Kyungsoo!" Tao smiled happily, almost jumping on his way to the couch before he took a seat beside Kyungsoo and waved his hand to the boy beside his neighbor. "Luhan hyung, right?"

"Oh?" Kyungsoo wanted to introduce the older boy but Tao already said the name which made Kyungsoo moved his eyes from Tao to Luhan. "How...?"

"I heard from Jongdae. He told me he saw both of you went back together."

"Nice to meet you, Tao." Luhan greeted.

"Me too. I'll change my clothes first and we can talk." Tao said cheerily and stood up to go to his room.

"Okay, Tao's like the total opposite from Sehun." Luhan pointed after Tao's gone.

Kyungsoo took a small pillow and hugged it, "Yeah, he has his guard up with new people."

"I see..."

"Don't worry, he'll open up to you real soon."  Kyungsoo smiled, reminded at the look Sehun gave to Luhan earlier.