Xiulay

Families

-


 

 

"Minseok hyung?"

"Hmm?"

Minseok's lying on his bed, snuggling into his comforter even more as one of his brother's called for him.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Hmm..."

"Hyung, it's important!"

"Say it..." Minseok whispered.

Tao bit his lips, blinking his eyes before he joined his brother and snuggled to the older. Tao smiled unconsciously, knowing why Minseok didn't move a bit as it's so comfortable sleeping on his bed.

"Yixing hyung asked about you." Tao whispered on the older's ear.

Minseok snapped his eyes open, turning his body in flash and face Tao who's shock at the sudden movement. Minseok looked terrified but excited at the same time.

"Yixing?"

"Yeah, I wonder how you two met..." Tao propped his head with his hand, a smirk on his lips and Minseok snorted at his younger brother.

"That day when you ditched on me..." Minseok put on a face, glaring to Tao who grinned in reply.

"I'm sorry, but we're so hungry and Taemin's brother's picking him up."

"You should have told me!!"

"But If I told you you won't be able to meet Yixing hyung." Tao snickered.

Minseok cleared his throat hearing that, "About Yixing, how come you never tell me about him?"

"Because it's not necessary?"

"Did you tell eomma about him?"

"Duh, he's our mother."

Minseok frowned, "That's so not fair. I'm your brother!"

"But you rarely ask about what we're doing on those stuff, you're like...busy with yourself." Tao pouted. Minseok bit his lips seeing Tao, he patted Tao's head, smiling while muttering a sorry.

"It's okay, you're there when we need you the most though."

"Let's go out together next week?"

Tao gave a bored look to his brother, "I'm sorry, I have a date with my boyfriend."

Minseok's the one pouting now, making his younger brother pinch his cheek. "Is that a revenge?" the older asked.

"Who knows?"

"Okay, fine."

Tao laughed when Minseok turned his back to him, saying that he's joking. "Come on, hyung. I came here because I have a message for you."

"From who?"

"Yixing hyung. He said thank you and maybe you want to have a bubble tea with him next time?"

Minseok turned his head, looking at his brother through his shoulder. "He really said that?"

Tao's smirk came again and Minseok held himself not to growl, "You think I lie to you, hyung?"

"Who knows?"

Tao shook his head, "No, I'm serious. Do you want his number to give him the answer?"

Minseok his lips, "Yeah."

"Great. I'll send the number to you."

"Thanks, Tao."

"Anything for my brother." Tao sat up and climbed down the bed, smiling down at his brother once again.

Minseok smiled as his brother closed the door. He waited for a minute before his phone beeped, Tao just sent Yixing's number and suddenly Minseok felt awake. Should he sent him a message? Should he call?

Minseok stared at Yixing's number for minutes. He asked Tao for Yixing's Kakaotalk ID and after he got it, he added the dance teacher as his friend.

"Oh god..." Minseok gasped seeing Yixing's display picture. The man's photo was so handsome yet adorable and Minseok wanted to poke his finger on that dimple.


-Minseok?


Minseok jolted in surprise when a chat box suddenly came from Yixing. The oldest Wu took a deep breath, his finger calmly typing a reply.


-Yes.

-Hi! Thank you for the last time. I'm glad you got my message. What do you think of my offer?

-I would love to. When are you not teaching?

-How about next Thursday? It's my day off.

-Thursday it is.

-Great! I'll text you the adress where we should meet.

-I'll pick you up at your apartment.


Minseok re-read his message, biting his lips. Was he sound too eager?


-If that's okay with you

Minseok added quickly.



-I'm okay with it but I actually think of the dinner as a payment for the last time...if you pick me up again I have to repay you again, then?



Minseok frowned a little, did Yixing implying that he wanted to meet him again after the dinner?



-It's okay. You don't have to repay me. I do it because I want to.

-Really? Well, if you said so. But maybe I can teach you some dance move? You can come to my class with your brothers next time.

-I'm not sure if I can dance...

-That's why I'll teach you. I'm one of the best teacher here!



Minseok smiled, imagining Yixing's smiling while saying that but suddenly the image of Yixing wipping his sweat came to his mind and he slapped himself mentally.



-Yeah, okay then.


 





Minseok's eyes followed Yixing who came out from his apartment building, searching around for Minseok's car as he spot it, the dimple smile came again causing Minseok's heart to flutter.

"Calm down, Minseok..." he muttered to himself.

Yixing opened the car door and sat down, "Hey." he greeted.

"Hi. Uhm, can you tell me where we're going?" it was really hard for Minseok to make his eyes stop staring at the dance teacher. He had to focus on the road and he suddenly realized that maybe picking up Yixing was a bad idea.

"It's around fifteen minutes from here. Just go straight and go to the right on intersection."

Minseok nodded and started to move the car. His heart's beating loud again, his palms were sweating and he felt very uncomfortable inside the car just together with Yixing.

"I heart you're in college?" Yixing turned his head to the oldest Wu.

"Yeah. I'm on my second year, major in Business Administration. How about you? How old are you? I mean, I never heard about you from my brothers."

"I just finished last year and currently searching for job right now."

"Y-you already—You're older than me?" Minseok's tone went an octave higher, taking a glance at Yixing. He was sure they're the same age...

"Just to be fair, you look younger than your age. I will believe it if you say you're the same age as Sehun."

Minseok grunted. He was the oldest and he hated how people reacted when they know he's the oldest. All of his younger brothers were taller than him and it's quite hard for people to believe that he's the oldest of them all, his baby face just adding the effect of making him look younger. He wondered why he couldn't grow more but his mother apologized once, saying that it might be he's the cause of it.

"Thank you, I guess?"

Yixing grinned at Minseok, eyes turned into crescents and the dimple that Minseok adored was there again.


 





Minseok came home to his brothers waiting for him on the living room, sprawled together on the carpet with bags of chips, biscuits, bottle of juices and he raised his brows at the mess.

"We'll clean it later, hyung." Sehun said without moving his eyes from the screen.

"How's the date?" Tao sat up, eyes glinting in excitement as Jongin and Sehun snapped their heads.

"Date?"

"How did you know Minseok hyung went on a date?"

"I'll change my clothes first." Minseok said as he walked away but was stopped only after couple of steps by Tao before the younger pulled him back, "Yahhh, Tao!!" forcing him to sat down on the sofa, Tao sitting beside him and the other two were staring at him.

"I know you will lock your room if we let you." Tao smirked.

Minseok tsked, getting caught by his taller brother. "Can't we just talk about this tomorrow? I'm tired."

"What did you do with Yixing hyung that you're so tired?"

Jongin and Sehun gaped, the former pointing his finger at Minseok ("How do you know him!") while the latter leaned closer to his oldest hyung ("You went out with him?").

"It's not a date! He only repay me for driving him back the last time and it happened the day you left without telling me!" Minseok sighed, slumping down and grabbed a pillow to his hold.

"What were you doing today, hyung?" Tao was bouncing on his seat, couldn't wait for Minseok's answer who obviously reluctant to share his story.

"We just ate and talked. That's all."

"Lie!" Jongin shook his head, crossing his arms and narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Come on, we never knew Yixing hyung's your type..." Sehun's lips turning down as he leaned his chin on Minseok's knee.

"He's not..." Minseok murmured.

Yixing was a nice guy. He was polite, kind, attractive, and he knew how to make Minseok laughed unconsciously. He's Chinese and Minseok somehow thankful that his father was too as he taught him how to speak the languange. Yixing was so cute when he said a wrong word or misunderstood it. The older man was easy to talk and it surprised Minseok as he's not that talkative to a new person he met.

But he's not Minseok's type. The oldest Wu was a simple guy and he liked adventure which he got from bad boys or girls. He loved the experienced and felt guilty that his parents didn't know about his dirty secrets although he knew they might be understanding about it if he told them. That's the main reason why his past relationships never work too, those people wasn't looking for a serious relationship and Minseok was tired of it.

Was it too fast for him to think of a relationship with Yixing?

"Hyung?" Tao waved a hand on Minseok's face, startling and stopping the older's thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You're spacing out."

Sehun pulled the oldest's jeans, taking his attention. "Come tell us about your date, hyung. Did he treat you good? Do you like him?"

"He's good..." Minseok sighed, "But it's not like we're going to meet again..."

"Why?" Jongin tilted his head, "Because he's not your type?"

"It's not that. I'm just..." the three pairs that were waiting for him made Minseok nervous, gulping down his saliva before he shook his head. "Why should I meet him again...he's just being polite, offering to teach me how to dance..." his voice was too small, like he's talking to himself but from the distance between him and his brothers, the younger ones sure heard it.

"Teach you dance?"

"Wow, hyung."

"That's good, hyung!!"

"I said I'm not seeing him again!" Minseok's words caused his brothers to shut their mouths.

"But he likes you, hyung." Tao whispered carefully.

"He's just being polite, Tao." Minseok put aside the pillow, pushing Sehun's head from his knee gently and stood up before he walked to his room.

Minseok never shared his relationships with his brothers. He only told them that he liked both genders but he felt uncomfortable sharing him, not like his other brother. He wasn't sure if telling them what he feel will be a good thing.

He rarely felt this way, he's not the one who think first when it came to relationship. He accepted all confessions and he confessed when he liked someone. He didn't like to worry about things that hadn't happened and when it does, he usually can handle it pretty well, like a break up. He didn't know why he had thoughts for Yixing, he met the guy for only two times yet that man already made a mess inside Minseok's head and the oldest Wu hated him for that.

"Don't think about it." Minseok said to himself as he went inside his room, "Just go with the flow..."