Krisho

Families

Continue of previous chapter


 

 

Junmyeon's lips curled up into a smile, seeing Minseok and Tao snuggling into their father's chest on the carpet. The boys were playing a game and Yifan joined for a while. The father felt too tired as last night he went back quite late, opting to take pictures of his sons and ended up falling asleep. Their two sons somehow followed their father, taking nap together, feeling comfortable in Yifan's warmth and scent that they rarely could enjoy on weekdays.

"Ma..." Jongin stared at his mother, hands touching his mother's face, admiring Junmyeon's cheek, nose, lips, even trying to poke Junmyeon's eyes as the mother prevent the small hands, kissing it instead.

"Aren't you sleepy, Jonginnie?" Junmyeon whispered, bouncing the boy on his arms.

Little Jongin shook his head, hands trying to touch his mother's face again. Junmyeon chuckled, kissing Jongin's cheeks couple of times, making the baby let out a cute sound, smiling and showing his toothless mouth. The mother cooed at the baby, liking how cute his youngest son is.

After couple of minutes little Jongin yawned, eyes getting sleepy and he leaned closer to his mother, snuggling to his neck and Junmyeon patted his back, humming a song and rocked his body slowly. A light snore came not long after and Junmyeon walked to his own room, putting Jongin on the crib carefully not to wake him up.

"Junmyeon?"

Junmyeon startled, turning to see Yifan leaning on the door as he raised his brows. He was about to asked about the kids but Yifan was quick to answer.

"They're fine. I move them to their room."

"Oh." Junmyeon went calm instantly hearing that, turning around to watch Jongin again as Yifan came to him, hugging him from behind and he leaned back to his husband's chest in reflex.

"Are you happy?"

"Mh-hm..."

Yifan pecked his neck, nuzzling his face on Junmyeon's shoulder and watched Jongin's chest went up and down.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we have one more?"

There was a pause and Yifan held his breath, his hand tightening around Junmyeon's torso and he could feel his wife's went stiff.

"Yifan..." Junmyeon tried to escape from his husband's embrace but Yifan didn't let him. "Minseok appa..." he tried again, turning his head to look at Yifan who refused to see him in the eyes, burying his head more to Junmyeon's neck.

Junmyeon exhaled, reaching his left hand up to patted Yifan's head. "You said three, Yifan."

"This is the last one, I promised. It's just...so we can have two on each of our hands?" Yifan mumbled, pressing his lips to Junmyeon's neck.

"You're soo..."

"I helped you and I succeed, didn't I? I came whenever you called me, I help you in the midnight when they cried, I spent my weekends at home and I will give more of my time for them." Yifan lifted his head, staring at Junmyeon who's thinking hard judging by the deep frown on his handsome face.

Three was considered much and Yifan wanted four? Junmyeon got the hang of it by now, getting use to multiple tasking on three boys and he had no problem at all. But adding one more's just...he liked babies, they're cute, yes. But he had to be the one to raised them. His hands were full already and his husband wanted more...

"I don't know..." Junmyeon whispered sadly.

"Should I stop working?"

Junmyeon gasped at Yifan's words. "Yifan! How can you stop working, it's your family business!"

"Well, technically, I can stay and work at home. They all did a great job, my cousins and employees. And It's still belong to my father so..." Yifan shrugged.

"You really love kids, aren't you?"

"Yes, but most of all, our children." a gummy smile was given to Junmyeon and it melted the wife's heart like the first time he saw it.

"I'm such a pushover..." Junmyeon mumbled, kissing Yifan on the lips.

"Is that a yes?"

"Because you said you'll work at home. You'll do it? Really?"

"Yes, I will. Do you need anything else? Tell me, I'll give it to you." Yifan's eyes sparkled, his hand rubbed Junmyeon's tummy, already imagining another baby inside of it.

Junmyeon closed his eyes, leaning back to Yifan's chest and sighed. "I don't need anything else. You have money and now you will spend your days at home too. I only need you beside me..."

Yifan felt like his heart will burst as it couldn't contain his feelings anymore, it's full of Junmyeon's and his children's love and he wanted to give his everything to them. He hugged Junmyeon's tighter, filling his lungs with Junmyeon's scent and closed his eyes as Junmyeon put his hand above his to hold it.

"I love you, Junmyeon." he whispered on his wife's ear.

"Love you too..."